- » Lemon Drizzle Cake
Lemon Drizzle Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon drizzle cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon drizzle cake recipes.
How To Make Lemon Drizzle Cakes
A well made, rich and moist lemon drizzle cake is something that no cake lover can resist. Making this cake is generally considered a difficult task but with this video, you will discover that there is a simple recipe to bake this yummy godness. This recipe... - 134.162
Tart-sweet Lemon Drizzle Cake
If you love all things citrusy, you will truly relish this dessert. This great old-fashioned tea cake, spiked with lemony flavor, makes for a truly presentable dessert. Easy to make and good to eat, the recipe presented in the video is so quick, simple and... - 105.151
Lemon Drizzle Cake
1. For the filling, put the yolks and sugar into a heavy-based pan or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and stir until the sugar melts. Add the butter, lemon zest and juice, then cook, stirring, for 5-8 mins or until thick. Leave to cool. When cold,... - 36.9227
You May Also Like!
Swirly Lemon Drizzle Fingers
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) Use a rectangular baking tray or small roasting tin (20cm x 30cm) to butter. Place a large baking paper inside the tin by keeping extra paper in... - 48.8876
Citrus Drizzle Cake
1) In a pan, add in the orange juice and lemon juice along with the sugar. Heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Take a store-bought cake and make slits across the top.
3) Drizzle the citrusy syrup over the cake. Keep aside.
4) In a... - 42.3847
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Using Cake Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® pan.
For Cake, combine cake mix, egg whites, water, oil and poppy seeds in large bowl.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No Cholesterol recipe.
For Glaze, combine sugar and... - 34.7465
Glazed Lemon Cake
Cream the shortening and gradually add sugar while beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour and salt, add to creamed mixture alternately... - 41.0536
Lemon Angel Food Cake
In small bowl combine first three ingredients.
Drizzle over angel food cake layers. - 20.4924
Poppy Seed Orange Or Lemon Cake With Glaze
Beat together oil, orange, milk, sour cream, eggs and sugar until blended.
Stir together flour, baking powder and poppy seed and beat until dry ingredients are nicely blended.
Do not overbeat.
Spread batter evenly into a 10 inch tube pan and bake at 350Â°... - 34.1254
Starbucks Recipe - Lemon Poundcake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Grease and lightly dust cake pan with flour.
3. Scrub and clean lemons with hot water.
4. For cake, zest 4 lemon, remove the pith, chop and put them separately into two bowls.
5. In a bowl combine... - 0
Blueberry Lemon Cake
Drain one package of berries, reserving juice for sauce.
Rinse berries and drain well.
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, yogurt, and eggs.
Blend at low speed till moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Fold in drained berries.
Turn into greased and... - 39.0707
Lemon Lace Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small saucepan, bring the pineapple juice to a boil.
Then reduce the heat.
Simmer, uncovered, until the juice has reduced to 1/2 cup.
Set the... - 43.9854
Easy Lemon Pound Cake
Beat eggs till thick and lemon-colored.
Add cake mix, pudding mix, oil, and 3/4 cup water; beat 10 minutes at medium speed on electric mixer.
Pour into ungreased 10-inch tube pan with removable bottom.
Bake in 350° oven about 50 minutes.
Leaving cake on pan... - 35.3962