- » Lemon Dip
Lemon Dip Recipes
Lemon dip is a dipping sauce made with lemon juice and certain other ingredients like sour cream, cream cheese or yoghurt, flavorings like garlic or ginger and seasonings. The dip is a refreshing accompaniment to ... More »
Dill Pollen Mayo With Creme Fraiche
This recipe makes a wonderful dip or dressing for potato or pasta salad, a perfect partner for grilled or poached fish and adds a touch of sophistication to fresh vegetables and crackers or anything you feel like dipping. Dill Pollen is often described as the... - 114.267
Hummus With Lemon Juice
Classic Mediterranean dip. This video shows a very easy way to prepare authentic hummus. This chickpeas dip can be made at all times. It only takes a few minutes to prepare, and it's healthy. It is creamy and delicate in taste rather than overpowered with... - 102.271
Asparagus And Green Beans With Tarragon Lemon Dip
1) In a large skillet, boil the I inch water with salt.
2) Add the green beans and asparagus in the boiled water.
3) Cover the pan and cook veggies for 3-4 minutes.
4) Drain the vegatables and let them cool.
5) In a serving plate,... - 44.6851
Luscious Lemon Fruit Dip
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch.
Gradually whisk in the water until smooth.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly.
Reduce the heat; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
Remove from the heat.
Stir a small amount... - 41.5346
Position knife blade in food processor; add garlic.
Top with cover, and process garlic until minced.
Add garbanzo beans,- process until smooth.
Saute onion in oil in a small nonstick skillet over low heat until tender.
Add onion to bean mixture; process until... - 40.2129
Lemon Barbecue Dip
1. In a large pan, melt the butter and add the flour and the garlic and sautÃ© for a few minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and cover and simmer for 10 minutes till done.
3. This dip can be frozen for later use by pouring this into a... - 38.7072
In blender, combine beans, oil, lemon juice and onion.
Process until smooth.
Add salt, Worcestershire sauce and sesame seeds.
Spoon into a small serving dish; sprinkle with parsley. - 36.2736
Chili Sauce Dip
1) Mix together all the ingredients and refrigerate.
2) Serve chilled with crisp raw vegetables of your choice. - 35.7833
Hot Lemon And Barbecue Dip
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the garlic for 1 minute.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the sugar, thyme.
Tabasco, lemon rind and juice, stock, salt and pepper and bring to the boil, stirring.
Cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes. - 35.6384
Crispy Chicken Wings With Lemon Dip
1. Marinate chicken wings for 2 hours.
2. Mix lemon dip mixture in a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Deep-fry chicken wings, 6 at a time, until golden brown—about 4-5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium if chicken is browning too quickly. - 33.0135
Danish Dilly Dip
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
3) Use as required. - 32.5547
Easy Guacamole Dip
1. Mash avocados and combine with remaining ingredients.
2. Mix with electric mixer or blender until smooth.
3. Store in covered container with avocado seed in center.
4. Dip with fresh vegetables. - 32.3351
Extra Crispy Fish With Lemon Dill Dip
1. Spread ground chips on a piece of waxed paper or paper plate. Dredge fillets in chips to coat on both sides.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add half the fish and cook until just opaque inside and golden brown... - 29.6708
Quick Curry Dip
In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, curry powder, and lemon juice until well combined.
Serve with vegetables for dipping.
Makes about 1 cup. - 29.4917
Lemon Shrimp Dip
Finely chop shrimp.
Combine shrimp, cheese, chili sauce, lemon juice, onion juice, and Worcestershire sauce; blend in blender.
Gradually beat in enough milk to give good dipping consistency. - 27.621
Mix all ingredients together, combining until smooth.
Refrigerate. - 24.1662
Lemon Dip Recipes By Category