- » Lemon Dill Mayonnaise Sauce
Lemon Dill Mayonnaise Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon dill mayonnaise sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon dill mayonnaise sauce recipes.
Steamed Artichokes With Lemon Dill Mayonnaise
Place the lemon juice in a bowl of water.
Trim the artichokes by cutting off the stalks and removing the tough outer leaves.
Slice about 1/2 of the artichoke off the top, cutting off inedible, prickly leaves and barely exposing the purple center or... - 44.8644
Salmon With Lemon Dill Mayonnaise
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lay the salmon on a large piece of aluminum... - 45.234
Baked Salmon With Mayonnaise Dill Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F (215°C).
Place salmon fillet in a shallow baking dish.
Blend mayonnaise with other ingredients.
Spread evenly over salmon fillet and bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. - 34.2285
Seafood With Dill Mayonnaise
Arrange fillets in a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, top with shrimp.
Combine mayonnaise, dillweed, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, spoon over fillets.
Bake at 350Â° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Sprinkle with... - 29.5491
Foil Poached Salmon With Dill And Avocado Mayonnaise
1. Preheat your oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2; oil a sheet of extra wide foil and put the salmon in it
2. In the body cavity, add the onion, bay leaves dn half of the dill; spoon over the wine and seasin with salt and pepper
3. Bring the ends of... - 43.9392
King Prawns In Lime And Dill Mayonnaise
1)Place potatoes in oven to bake.
2)In a bowl, mic together 30 ml of dill, lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning. Pour this marinate over the prawns.
4)In a separate bowl, add zest and juice of lime, remaining dill, mayonnaise,... - 44.3721
Tartar Sauce With Dill Pickles And Chives
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, onion juice, capers, dill pickle, parsley, chives, and lemon juice.
2) Whisk the mayonnaise mixture until well blended.
3) Place the mayonnaise mixture in a sterilized jar and seal with clean lid.
4)... - 36.9095
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and dill weed.
Heat, stirring constantly, just until sauce is hot.
Sprinkle with onions. - 33.5534
Southern Gourmet Catfish Cakes With Lemon Dill Caper Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add fillets and sauté until they flake easily, about 10-12 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice over fillets while cooking. Drain fillets and chop into bite-size p - 26.6689
1) Combine the mayonnaise and yogurt in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with a wire whisk.
2) Add in the herbs and lemon juice and again mix well.
3) Pour into an air tight container with lid and refrigerate.
4) This sauce is even better 2 days after... - 31.1255
Combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle, 2 tea-spoons chopped pimento, 1 teaspoon each chopped onion and parsley and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. - 15.1388
Lemon Tartar Sauce
1. In small non-metallic bowl, add mayonnaise.
2. Add lemon juice and peel to it and whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. Stir in the pickle, onion and pimiento.
4. Serve the tarter sauce as a dipping sauce or use to coat cold foods. It... - 33.4092
Tasty Dill Sauce
Place watercress, onion, dill, garlic and chives in food processor; blend 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients and continue blending 30 seconds or until smooth. - 29.6222
In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, pickles, dill, parsley, chives, lemon juice and mustard.
Chill until serving time. - 32.5684
Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, mustard, 1 teaspoon brand and 1/2 teaspoon dill weed.
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine remaining 1/3 cup brand and 1 teaspoon dill weed; add fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator... - 32.2135
Prawn And Green Bean Salad With Dill Sauce
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add prawns, COOk Until prawns Change colour, about 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Peel and devein prawns.
Plunge green beans in boiling water, allow water to return to boil, drain... - 41.0943
Lamb Chops With Cucumber Dill Sauce
CUCUMBER DILL SAUCE
In small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cucumber, lemon juice, dill weed and salt. Blend well and set aside.
Arrange lamb chops on broiler pan grid and place in oven.
Convection Roast at 400°F until lightly browned.... - 32.0365
Tartar Sauce is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 24.5498
Pink Pasta With Dill Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl or a food processor, whisk the egg yolk or process it until it is lemon colored and thick. Add the olive oil in a thin stream, then add the vegetable oil also in a thin stream, whisking or processing constantly until mixture thickens to... - 36.1487
Artichokes With Herb Mayonnaise
Remove the stems and the tough outer leaves from the artichokes.
With kitchen shears shorten the tips of the leaves by about one third.
Bring the water to a boil with the salt and lemon juice.
Wash the artichokes and set them stem side down in the open... - 42.301
Fresh Tartar Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce in it.
2. Put dill pickle, onion, parsley, capers, pimiento, salt and pepper in it.
3. Put the lid on and refrigerate the bowl for atleast an hour before serving.
4. Serve... - 41.4027
Herring In Dill Sauce
Combine mustard and oil in small bowl; beat, with rotary beater, until as thick as mayonnaise.
Gradually beat in vinegar and lemon juice, then dill, pepper, salt, allspice, and sugar.
Rinse herring; drain well on paper towels.
Place in large glass bowl; cover... - 37.5782
Herring In Dill Sauce
1.Wash herring and dry it by placing on paper towel.
2.Take a small bowl, put oil and mustard in it and blend smooth until consistent like mayonnaise.
3.Slowly add vinegar.
4.Put lemon juice, dill, pepper, salt, sugar and all spice in... - 42.3003
Gravalax With Dill Sauce
To prepare the salmon, carefully scrape off all the scales using the back of a knife.
Carefully bone the salmon by cutting along the center of the back until you reach the bones, then, keeping the knife very close to the bones, cut the flesh away from both... - 42.8378
Grilled Shrimp And Vegetables With Dilled Yogurt Sauce
Cook the brown rice and wild rice separately.
To cook the brown rice, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a rolling boil and add half the minced onion, a dash of vegetable seasoning, and the rice.
Let the rice simmer until tender but not mushy, about 40... - 35.8466
Cucumber Dill Sauce
In a blender, combine yogurt and light mayonnaise; process until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve as a sauce on baked chicken or fish, or as a vegetable dip. - 28.8781
Cucumber In Dill Sauce
Sprinkle coarse salt over cucumber slices and let stand 30 minutes.
Wash under cold water and dry lightly between paper towels.
Combine in bowl with remaining ingredients and serve at once. - 31.5269
Poached Fish With Cucumber And Dill Sauce
Mix all well and chill
Roll the fillets like a small jelly roll.
Put into your frying pan the following: 1 inch of soup stock, wine, the lemon juice, and vinegar (to help keep the fish firm).
Bring the stock to a boil, turn to a light simmer, add the fish... - 38.9069
Dill Enhanced Tartar Sauce
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at BLEND until onion and pickles are chopped.
Store in refrigerator. - 23.7941
Halibut Steaks With Dill Sauce
1) In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill weed, chives, salt, pepper and paprika. Set it aside.
2) In a large skillet, add lemon juice, celery leaves, bay leaf and water to combine.
3) Place over heat and bring the liquid to a... - 44.1117
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.6741
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1. Soften the gelatin in the cold water, add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Cool.
2. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika and salt and mix well. Chill to the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
3. Add the salmon... - 38.0892
Mahi Mahi Fingers With Creamy Dill Tartar Sauce
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Cover and chill.
2. Combine egg white, lemon juice, and water in a shallow bowl; stir with a whisk.
3. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in another shallow dish; stir with a whisk.
4. Pat... - 34.8766
Poached Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1. In 26-inch fish poacher, combine water, wine, celery, onion, carrot, lemon, salt, and peppercorns; heat to boiling over high heat. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
2. Rinse salmon inside and out with cold running water. Place salmon on rack in fish poacher; heat... - 37.0353
Combine mayonnaise, cornichons, garlic, lemon juice, horseradish and red pepper in small bowl.
Drain sun-dried tomatoes and pat dry with paper towels.
Slice tomatoes lengthwise into thin strips and cut in half.
Fold tomatoes into mayonnaise mixture. - 28.3738
Vegetable Dill Combo
Vegetable Dill Combo is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Vegetable Dill Combo in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 36.945
Put mayonnaise into blender.
Add remaining ingredients (pack watercress, dill and parsley into cup when measuring).
Blend until leaves are cut in very finely. (If you don't have a blender, chop leaves very finely and stir into mayonnaise with other... - 25.0735
Vegetable Dill Combo
1) In a bowl, combine French dressing, mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, dill weed, and pepper.
2) Blend well so that all the ingredients mix well.
3) Let the mixture chill overnight.
4) In a bowl, arrange the vegetables.
5)... - 44.1059
Cucumber Dill Dip
This cucumber dill dip is a refreshing and cool dip prepared with cream cheese and mayonnaise base. Made with chopped cucumbers, the cucumber dill dip also has lemon juice and green onions in it. Chilled and served, it is great with spicy chips or grilled... - 33.0877
Avis's Shallot Sauce
Warm the butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and saute until crisp, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove the skillet from the heat and let cool.
In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
Add the... - 35.1106
Blender Tartar Sauce
1. Into the blender container, put together all ingredients and blend until mixture is chunky.
2. Refrigerate sauce until chilled thoroughly.
3. Serve Blender Tartar Sauce with fish fingers or fish fillets. - 37.499
In small mixing bowl, combine onion, chives, oil, celery salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Chill for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. - 39.6564
Prepare to be astounded by the addictive flavors of the Green Mayonnaise! This is a very unique and tasty sauce! You simply have to try the Green Mayonnaise! - 40.2589
Fresh Salmon With Russian Mayonnaise
Mix all Russian mayonnaise ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
Combine baste ingredients.
Place salmon steaks on well-oiled grill above medium-hot coals.
Baste often while fish is cooking.
Cook for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, turning... - 35.7844
Salmon Sandwiches With Avocado And Beets
The Salmon Sandwiches With Avocado And Beets is a tasty sandwich that you can serve on one of those day you are planning an elaborate weekend brunch!I am sure each and everyone will love the Salmon Sandwiches With Avocado And Beets recipe! - 34.9866
My Style Frankfurt Green Sauce
8 middle size potatoes and 2 eggs
peel off the potatoes skin and cut it to pieces, wash the egg , put them in a cooking pot add water up to top of the potatoes, add 1 tea spoon salt, let it boil around 23 minutes check if it is done or not, if it is done,... - 38.6661
Creamy Dill Carrots
Creamy Dill Carrots is a well loved dish that is often made frequently at home. Try this Creamy Dill Carrots recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 38.7524
Creamy Dill Carrots
1 Halve the carrots and cut half lengthwise and remaining half widthwise.
2 In a bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, lemon juice, pepper and milk.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator, covered until ready to use.
4 Coat the grill... - 43.7206
Mousseline Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Mousseline Sauce will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 32.2744
Check out this versatile and deliciously rich Shrimp Paste. Quick and simple to make, serve and delight in this Shrimp Paste whichever way you please! - 27.3537
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 108.967
Dill Apple And Potato Salad
Rinse potatoes but do not peel; cut each in half.
Place in saucepan; add water just to cover.
Cover and cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
Add carrots and cook 10 minutes more, or until vegetables are tender but firm.
Drain and rinse gently with cool... - 45.0735
Vegetable Dill Combo
1. To make the dressing, in a food processor or a liquidizer jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency dressing.
2. Pour into a bottle or a bowl
3. Close bottle or cover bowl with cling film
4. Refrigerate until... - 49.1477
Broiled Salmon With Lemon Herb Sauce
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small serving bowl. Cover and chill.
3. Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin side up, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes; turn fillets, and broil 6... - 33.4872
Are you looking for a side dish easy to cook? Then try this tartar sauce recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 30.3776
Secret Tartar Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and fructose.
2) Add the Dilled Onion Relish and mix well.
3) Use this sauce to season fried dishes.
This tartar sauce is not only lower in sodium than most other tartar sauces,... - 30.6851
Mustard Enhanced Tartar Sauce
Whisk together all ingredients.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour for better flavor.
Best with chicken but also nice as a garnish for steamed asparagus, broccoli or cauliflower. - 33.5414
Grilled Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
In medium bowl combine mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice; reserve 1/2 cup for sauce.
Brush fish steaks with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Grill 6 inches from heat, turning and brushing frequently with mayonnaise mixture, 6 to 8 minutes or until fish is firm... - 27.9943
Prepare Dill Sauce.
Separate salmon into fine flakes.
In a large bowl, combine flaked salmon, soft breadcrumbs, green onions, milk, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Shape into 8 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Dip patties in cracker... - 43.0118
Lemon Poached Halibut
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions.
Measure thickness of fish.
Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, carrot, dill pickle, chopped onion, parsley, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
In a... - 39.7952
Grilled Salmon With Caper Lemon Butter
1. Blend capers, butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt to prepare caper-lemon butter.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and transfer the caper-lemon butter into it.
3. Take a bowl and prepare a mixture of dill weed and... - 44.7475
Blend soup and mayonnaise.
Add green pepper, pickle, onion, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire and crab; chill.
Spoon into avocado halves.
Arrange on salad greens; garnish with lemon wedges. - 34.9358
Shrimp Salad With Celery Root & Caviar
Peel the celery root and cut this in ½cm, steamed for about 5-6 minutes in light salted water.
Slice celery round and place this in a bowl add wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Virgin olive oil, Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes while preparing the spicey... - 41.8841
Caper Sauce For Fish
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process all ingredients until smooth.
Serve hot or cold. - 27.6579
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Grease a baking dish large enough to hold salmon in a single layer, place salmon steaks in and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grating peel from lemon reserve for sauce, cut lemon into thin slices and... - 44.4832
Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
In a bowl combine yogurt and cucumber.
Stir in lemon juice or cider vinegar, dill weed, paprika, and salt.
Blend in imitation mayonnaise and aromatic bitters if desired.
Excellent with salmon or cold poached fish.
Divide evenly. - 34.8647
Herring In Cream Sauce
Drain herring, reserving I tablespoon of the marinade.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, whipping cream, sugar, lemon pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and the reserved marinade.
Reserve some of the dillweed for garnish.
Arrange half the onion, half the... - 40.0547
Combine salad dressing, carrot, dill pickle, onion, parsley, pimiento, and lemon juice, Cover and chill thoroughly. - 24.5076
Creamy Cucumber Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with lemon peel and juice, seasonings and herb.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. Add cucumber and whisk lightly.
4. This recipe make about 1 cup of sauce which should be stored in... - 35.7769
Salmon Trout In Aspic
Place the salmon on a rack and carefully spoon a thin layer of cool aspic over it.
Pour a thin layer of aspic onto a serving platter and put it into the refrigerator to chill.
When the aspic has set, lift the salmon trout onto it.
Garnish the edges of the... - 34.7564
90 Second Creamy Herb Dipping Sauce
It's a dip that does double duty as both a party snack and a sauce for the main course. Creamy Herb Dip goes well with veggies and chips, but why stop there? Try serving it with grilled chicken or fish for a cool, fresh twist on dinner. - 0
Mussels With Spinach Sauce
1) Discard mussels that are not tightly closed.
2) Wash the remaining ones under cold running water to remove sand and seaweed.
3) Using a sharp knife cut off the beard around edges.
4) Soak in cold water for 1 to 2 hours.
5) To prepare... - 45.5036
Fresh Salmon Mousse With Two Sauces
The Salmon Mousse:
Soften gelatin in cold water. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Cool.
To the dissolved gelatin, add mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika, and salt. Mix well and chill to consistency of unbeaten egg... - 40.1262
Golden Cod With Herb Yogurt Sauce
In small saucepan, combine yogurt, dill, lemon juice, mayonnaise and paprika. Cook gently over low heat 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through; do not boil. Keep warm.
Pat cod fillets dry with paper towels; coat evenly in cornmeal.
In large nonstick skillet,... - 34.0276
Mix together all ingredients.
Refrigerate to marinate.
Garnish with parsley. - 22.7808
1) Attach a Knife Blade to the food processor bowl and blend mayonnaise with rest of the ingredients in it for about 10 seconds, not allowing to be smooth.
2) Use as required. - 33.1041
Broiled Flounder With Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Sprinkle fish with 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, lemon juice, and next 3 ingredients. Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Broil fish 5... - 28.5186
Salmon With Green Sauce
The salmon: Whip the oil, lemon juice, and dill weed together.
Baste the steaks on both sides and place on a broiling rack.
Broil until a light golden brown on each side.
This should be done under high heat and very quickly.
Less than 4 minutes on each side... - 42.4028
Cold Mussels With Two Sauces
1. PREPARE THE MUSSELS: Put the mussels into a large bowl or sinkful of cold water. Yank out the seaweed beards that protrude near the hinge. Scrub the mussels with a brush; rinse. In a large nonreactive pot, combine the mussels, wine and garlic. Cover and... - 37.4142
Quick And Easy Tart And Tangy Tartar Sauce
What better way to give your grilled meats the blue-ribbon flavor than add a dollop of tart-tangy condiment like tartar. Betty’s tartar sauce packs in the right amount of kick and is a surefire winner in all parties, potlucks or even a casual dinner meal... - 105.653
Smoked Fish Patties With Tartar Sauce
Poach fish gently in milk for 10 to 12 minutes.
Drain fish and remove skin and bones.
Flake fish into small pieces.
Combine fish, rice, Cheddar cheese, pepper, egg, celery, red pepper, parsley, dill, breadcrumbs and salt.
Divide fish mixture... - 45.0009
Grilled Salmon With Homemade Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat the grill.
2. For Making Tartar Sauce - Scoop mayonnaise into a large bowl.
3. Add the minced onion and dill pickle, mixing thoroughly.
4. Allow this to sit for a few minutes while the liquid in the onion and pickle thin down the... - 91.6652
Grilled Salmon With Green Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, blend the oil, mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), garlic, salt and pepper. Measure out 1 tablespoon of the flavored oil to use as a basting... - 35.65
Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sauce
For the crab cakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, bell pepper, tarragon, parsley, onion, apple, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and mayonnaise.
Add white pepper and salt to taste.
Roll and shape crab mix into 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) balls, flatten to 3/4"... - 39.2116
Beer Battered Fish With Chips And Tartare Sauce
Whisk flour, egg and beer together in medium bowl until smooth; cover, refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Cut potatoes into 1cm-wide slices; cut slices into 1cm-wide strips, dry well.
Heat oil in large pan; deep-fry chips, in batches, until browned and cooked... - 43.3715
Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Are you looking for a great Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce recipe? The goodness of Fish makes this dish a great treat. Mark this Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 49.1367
Mussels With Sauce Verte
1 Check the mussels, and discard any that are not tightly closed.
2 Scrub well under cold running water and remove sand and seaweed.
3 Using a sharp knife, trim off the "beard" around edges.
4 In a bowl, soak the mussels for 1 to 2... - 44.5713