- » Lemon Dill Marinade
Lemon Dill Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon dill marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon dill marinade recipes.
1.In a small bowl, put in all the ingredients and combine well.
2.Marinate any firm fish with the marinade. - 28.5449
Iced Shrimp In Dill Marinade
Devein shrimp (see note below); drop in boiling salted water.
Cook until shrimp turn bright pink.
Drain; reserve 3/4 cup of the stock.
Shell shrimp and pour marinade over them.
To make marinade, mix 3/4 cup stock with lemon juice, dill weed, onion, sugar, 1... - 37.8864
Dill Marinade is a lovely and perfect for your grilled salmon. I love the flavor of the Dill Marinade and especially because it adds an exquisite taste to the dishes that incorporate it! - 26.4793
Lamb Ribs In Citrus-dill Marinade
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Place ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish in a single layer.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade over the lamb, making sure meat is well coated.
Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight, basting ribs occasionally.
Drain... - 36.058
Lemon Dill Salmon And Asparagus
To prepare the asparagus, remove the tough stem ends.
Using a vegetable peeler and starting about 2 inches (5 cm) below the tip, peel off the thin outer skin.
Arrange in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill,... - 44.5991
1. Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
3. This marinade can be used to prepare meat of any kind, if a sweet taste is desired. - 29.9808
Mix all the ingredients together, pour over a piece of fish of 2 to 3 pounds (1 to 1.5 kg).
Cover and refrigerate from 6 to 12 hours.
To cook the fish, remove from marinade, wipe dry with paper towel, and cook according to the recipe you've chosen. - 24.3715
1. Select the list of ingredients as per the food you are marinating.
2. In a bowl stir together the ingredients and mix well.
3. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
4. Prepare the food with the marinade... - 36.1854
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) In a bowl, cut the cucumbers evenly.
3) In a mixing bowl, prepare the marinade and let the cukes sit in the marinade atleast... - 40.1964
Dill Marinated Baby Salmon
– In a small bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
– Place fillets side by side in a dish, outer side up, and baste with marinade. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, turning every hour.
– Cut fillets into long, thin slices, garnish with onion rings,... - 32.8165
Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, mustard, 1 teaspoon brand and 1/2 teaspoon dill weed.
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine remaining 1/3 cup brand and 1 teaspoon dill weed; add fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator... - 32.2135
Spicy Pan Fried Salmon And Dill
Fish Curry Salmon and Dill, very English, but here's the Indian version; from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. - 107.029
Grilled Salmon And Dill
Get creative when you are out on the grill next time. Try out this Grilled Salmon and Dill recipe. This fresh fish with fresh herbs is definitely going to bowl over all the fish lovers. Watch this video to learn this dish. - 108.266
Betty's Dill-marinated Pan-seared Salmon Fillets
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Dill-Marinated Pan-Seared Salmon Fillets. This recipe is for 6 salmon fillets that are chilled in an aromatic dill marinade and then pan-seared on top of the stove. - 0
Sesame Dill Shark
For the marinade, combine lemon peel, lemon juice, cooking oil, and dillweed.
Pour over fish.
Turn fish to coat it with marinade.
Cover and marinate fish in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours, turning fish over occasionally.
Drain the fish,... - 34.1235
Dill Marinated Mushrooms
Mix together the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add the mushrooms and stir well.
Cover and leave to marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain the mushrooms, discarding the marinade, and pile in a serving dish.
Serve lightly chilled. - 28.0476
Dill-marinated Salmon Steaks
Thaw frozen steaks.
Combine remaining ingredients to make marinade.
Pour marinade over salmon in shallow non-metallic container or plastic bag, turning to coat both sides.
Cover; marinate 1 hour at room temperature or several hours in refrigerator.
Remove... - 32.6393
Grilled Tiger Shrimp With Dill, Thyme And Garlic
1. Preheat coals to medium hot before grilling.
2. Devein peeled shrimp, while keep a tail piece intact. Keep shrimp under cold water, rinse well and pat dry.
3. Take a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice, herbs, pepper, garlic and oil well. Add... - 44.1564
Dill Lamb Chops
Combine lemon juice, garlic, oil and dill in a dish just large enough to hold lamb chops in one layer.
Place chops in the dish, turn chops several times to coat with marinade, cover, allow to stand at room temperature for 30-60 minutes.
Cook lamb chops under... - 25.5224
Simple Dilled Shrimp
Place the shrimp, lemon slices and bay leaf in a medium saucepan and add just enough water to cover the shrimp.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 2 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
Drain the shrimp and discard the liquid,... - 39.4577
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Tomato Dill Marinara
In a mixing bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the lemon juice.
Turn the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them, and leave them to marinate for about 30 minutes, turning them two or three times.
Preheat the broiler.
While the salmon... - 45.3781
Lemon Pepper Cheese Patty
1) In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients well and make a 5- x 1-inch round patty.
2) Coat it all around with lemon-pepper marinade. Cover and chill overnight.
3) Serve the patty with assorted crackers. - 33.8496
Grilled Salmon With Lemon And Herbs
1. Prepare a mixture of onion, garlic, lemon juice, dill, pepper, tarragon and oil.
2. In a shallow dish, arrange salmon in a single layer. Pour on the onion mixture and allow to refrigerate, covered, for about 1 to 2 hours. Turn salmon halfway... - 40.4618
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.2603
Lemon Grilled Salmon
Sprinkle the dill, lemon-pepper, salt if desired and garlic powder over salmon.
Place in a large resealable plastic bag.
Add brown sugar, chicken broth, oil, soy sauce and green onions.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
Drain and discard... - 37.4457
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 98.8586
Charcoal Grilled Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Combine oil, onion, wine, lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire, dillweed, and salt.
Place shrimp in plastic bag set in deep bowl.
Pour marinade mixture over shrimp.
Marinate 3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain shrimp,... - 41.4752
Salmon Platter Salad
Salmon platter salad is a seafood salad prepared with canned salmon. Made with cooked asparagus, the salmon platter is filled with salad greens, tomato wedges, cucumber and pimiento slices. Decorated with radish roses, this lovely and elegant salmon platter... - 46.5861
In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, and dill weed.
Add shrimp and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1, to 2 hours.
Lift shrimp from marinade and drain briefly
Thread shrimp on metal skewers and place on a lightly greased grill 2 to 4... - 28.3425
Fish Sticks has a Tasty taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Fish Sticks Staggering taste. Must catch it - 31.6164
Marinated Tarragon Salmon
Marinated Tarragon Salmon has a different taste. The lemon flavour gives the Marinated Tarragon Salmon a tangy and refreshing taste. - 48.6209
This is a healthy seafood dish that is easy to prepare and time friendly. This dish can be prepared and refridgerated ahead of time. This dish encorporates the sweet and sour tastes associated with oranges and lemons. The additional spices complete the dish.... - 44.2755
Sea Bass In Sesame Sauce
Try this Sea Bass In Sesame Sauce. An easily prepared recipe, this Sea Bass In Sesame Sauce is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 45.4799
Mix oil, salt, thyme and dill together for marinade.
Marinate kidneys for 3 hours.
Thread kidneys on skewers, alternating with mushrooms.
Brush with mixture of parsley and lemon juice.
Broil, 4 inches from heat, for 5 minute's, turning skewers to brown... - 33.325
Baltic Cod Kebabs
1 Cut the fish into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
2 Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour over the cubes of cod. Soak in the marinade for 30 minutes.
3 Parboil the pearl onions for 5 minutes.
4 Skewer the cod cubes, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions... - 33.566
1. Place the swordfish or salmon in a single layer in a large shallow glass dish.
2. Combine the oil, lemon juice, dill, paprika, and salt and pepper in a cup. Pour the marinade over the steaks. Cover the dish with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature... - 31.8644
Monkfish With Herbs
1) In a bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, dill, salt and pepper; blend well.
2) In a shallow dish, pour the marinade over the monkfish and marinate for minimum 1 hour, turning the fish at intervals.
3) Keep the marinade aside, ... - 37.6617
Marinate fish in a mixture of the oil, lemon juice, oregano, dill, bay leaf, salt, and pepper for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Alternate fish, onions, and tomatoes on skewers.
Broil, turning frequently, until done (about 5 minutes).
Heat... - 35.9568
1. To make lime yogurt, place chives, lime juice, lime rind, honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make marinade, place black peppercorns, dill and lemon juice in a plastic food bag. Add salmon and shake to... - 35.0071
Fish Kabobs- I simply love these skewered fish rubbed with pepper and lemon juice seasonings as an entrÃ©e. Try these Fish Kabobs and let me know if you like them. - 34.3668
Smoky Fish Skewers
1. Skin both types of cod and cut the flesh into bite-size pieces. Peel the prawns (shrimp), leaving just the tail.
2. To make the marinade, combine the sunflower oil, lemon or lime juice, grated lemon or lime rind, dried dill and salt and pepper to taste in... - 41.6638
Monkfish And Mussel Skewers
1. Cut the monkfish into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes and place in a shallow glass dish. Mix together the oil, lemon juice, paprika and garlic clove and season.
2. Pour the marinade over the fish and toss to coat evenly. Cover and leave in a cool place for 30... - 35.6315
Picnic A Bobs
Apply tenderizer to beef round steak as directed on package.
Cut beef into 18 pieces, about 1 1/2X1 inch.
Place in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix wine, oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and dill; pour on beef.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, spooning marinade... - 40.5126
Method: Clean and wash the fish. In a bowl, add the fish, salt, dill leaves, crushed coriander seeds, chilli flakes, lemon rind, lemon juice and mustard oil. Rub the marinade all over the fish and keep aside for about 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan and add... - 34.691
Batter Fried Flounder Fillets Marinated With Herbs
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
3. Season them lightly and pour the marinade over. Steep 1 hour, turning fillets over occasionally.
4. Make batter while steeping the fillets. Season... - 42.8496
Fish Salad With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
Place all the ingredients for the poaching liquid in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Bring back to the boil and plunge the lobster in headfirst.
Boil 15... - 46.0188
Citrus Marinated Fish Steaks
In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine juices, oil and dill weed; mix well.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove fish from marinade; heat marinade thoroughly.
Grill or broil until fish flakes with fork,... - 26.6802
1. Wash and pat the salmon dry. Cut the salmon into strips that are about 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide and 3 inches (7.5 cm) long.
2. In a large bowl, add the oil, dill, liqueur, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the salmon to the marinade and then... - 44.7705
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
Combine dill, pepper, oil, lemon juice, and Scotch in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add salmon and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in a shallow pan.
Refrigerate for at... - 37.9608
Fresh Salmon Carpaccio
1. Wash, rinse and dry the salmon and wrap it in cling film. Chill the salmon for an hour to make it easier to slice.
2. In a bowl, mix zest grated from one lemon, dill, shallots, sugar and one teaspoon of sea salt. Add the juice of the... - 40.4551
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and put in to a bowl with the prawns and bay leaves. Pour over the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the grill. Lift... - 34.7157
Combine first four ingredients for marinade and pour over shrimp; cover and let stand at least 6 hours or overnight in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Cook shrimp on fine wire grill over hot coals about 6 to 8 minutes or till done, turning once and... - 19.4763
Bacon And Scallop Skewers
1. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, oil and dill in a non-metallic dish. Add the scallops and mix thoroughly to coat in the marinade. Leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Cut the red, green and yellow (bell) peppers in half and deseed them. Cut the... - 37.2127
Lamb Gyros Featuring Flatbreads From Damascus Bakery
1. Clean and wash the romaine lettuce, slice the tomatoes and keep it aside.
2. Warm the rollups flatbreads.
3. Place roasted, marinated lamb chopped pieces on it.
4. Put a romaine lettuce and few slices of tomato.
5. Spread marinade and... - 117.591
Brandy Barbecued Halibut Steaks
1. Rinse the fish and pat dry.
2. In a small bowl, combine the brandy, lemon juice, dill weed and bayleaf and stir to mix.
3. In a shallow non-metallic dish, arrange the fish steaks in a single layer.
4. Scatter the onion and lemon slices over... - 46.0515
Lamb Shanks Armenian Italian
For marinade, combine first 9 ingredients; pour over lamb shanks in deep bowl and let stand 4 hours.
Salt the meat.
Broil over slow coals, brushing with marinade and turning occasionally, about 1 hour or till tender don't overcook lamb.
Heat remaining... - 34.3751
1) In a cooking bowl, cook the beets.
2) Once the beets are done, remove them from the heat and soak them in water and salt for several hours and then drain... - 43.4068
Marinated Tarragon Salmon
Heat 1 inch water, the lemon, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon dill weed to boiling in 10-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Arrange salmon in skillet.
Simmer uncovered until salmon flakes easily with fork, 6 to 8 minutes; drain.
Carefully remove skin from... - 41.7448
John Dory Gribiche
Wash and pat fillets dry.
Place fish in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
Pour marinade over fish and leave for 2 hours, turning fish once.
To make gribiche, place the cooked egg yolks in a bowl with salt and pepper.
Mash... - 41.536
1) Take a ziplock bag and mix lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of grated peel, dill, rosemary, and oil. Mix it well.
2) Now marinate swordfish in it overnight or at least for 30 minutes.
3) Mix pepper and star fruit into the marinade.
4) Put the fish on... - 36.01
Norwegian Salmon tastes good. Norwegian Salmon tastes better with sauce topping. Norwegian Salmon is easy to make dish. - 41.5301
Herring In Cream Sauce
Drain herring, reserving I tablespoon of the marinade.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, whipping cream, sugar, lemon pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and the reserved marinade.
Reserve some of the dillweed for garnish.
Arrange half the onion, half the... - 40.0547
Baked Orange Halibut
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Chop the fish into 4 pieces.
3) Take a shallow pan and put the fish.
4) In a bowl, mix together orange juice concentrate, parsley, lemon juice, dill weed, water, and salt and pour it over fish. Let it marinate for... - 44.4006
Orange Roughy In Citrus Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Mix together all ingredients except marmalade, arrowroot and fish and stir well to dissolve orange juice concentrate.
3) Take a shallow non-metal casserole; place fish in it and pour the orange sauce over it, saving... - 45.4636
Mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Cut fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes and marinate in lemon juice mixture for approximately 1 hour.
Drain and place the fish on four skewers, alternating with mushroom, pepper, onion and zucchini.
Brush... - 35.656
Herb And Pepper Tuna
1. To make marinade, place garlic, wine, vinegar and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add tuna, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Place tomatoes on a wire rack set in a baking dish and bake at 180°C /... - 37.6761
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 136.668
Lamb Shanks Armenian Italian
1) In a deep bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients to make marinade.
2) Pour this marinade over lamb shanks and marinate it for 4 hours.
3) After 4 hours, remove the meat and then salt it.
4) Now, broil it for about one hour until the meat is... - 40.9321
Tartar De Saumon Sauvage A La Croque Concombres
1. Prepare the fish by removing the skin, stray bones, and any grey parts of the fish
2. In a large bowl, prepare the marinade by tipping in the sugar, salt, finely cut lemon zest, and 2 tsp finely chopped dill.
3. Mix well
4. Place the salmon... - 45.3781
Marinated Shrimp And Vegetables
Dressing or Marinade: Blend all ingredients well in mixer or food processor.
Shrimp and Vegetables: Peel and devein shrimp and then poach in water and a little lemon.
Rinse shrimp and drain, then place in bowl with 1/2 cup marinade, cover and... - 40.7876
Beef With Walnuts And Kiwi
Beef with walnuts and kiwi is a tossed beef preparation that may be served as a salad. Made with kiwi fruit and walnuts for crnch, the beef is marinated with a dilled oil and vinegar mix. Served on french bread round, the beef with walnuts and kiwi is pepped... - 43.371
Halibut Steaks With Cucumber And Soured Cream Sauce
Put the wine, lemon juice, dill, onion, peppercorns and 1 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish.
Add the fish steaks and marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Put the cucumber in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat... - 41.4297
Mixed Seafood Brochettes
1. Chop the halibut and salmon into 8 pieces each. Thread onto 8 skewers with the scallops, and tiger prawns or langoustines, alternating with the bay leaves and lemon slices. Put the skewers into a non-metallic dish in a single layer if possible.
2. Combine... - 35.9783
Broiled Squash Kabobs
Place vegetables in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
TO SERVE: About 20 minutes before serving, remove vegetables, reserving marinade.
Alternate... - 42.7379
1. In 4-quart saucepan, combine 6 cups water, sherry, 2 teaspoons salt, peppercorns, and bay leaf; heat to boiling over high heat. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Shrimp should be opaque throughout when water returns to boil; if needed, cook about 1 minute... - 33.6207
Combine marinade ingredients in 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole.
Cook on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until mixture is just to boiling point, stirring every minute.
Let cool, then chill. - 35.2754
Pickled Shrimp Appetizer
1. Shell and devein shrimp; if you like, leave tail part of shell on.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, sherry, peppercorns, bay leaf, and 2 tea spoons salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Shrimp should be done when water returns to... - 31.6748
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, dill and seasoned salt; cover and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, oregano and thyme; add pork.
Seal bag and turn to coat; chill for 6... - 36.2362
Quail A La Gene
Mix flour, salt, garlic powder, lemon-pepper and paprika together and dredge quail with mixture.
Brown quail well in heavy skillet in butter and oil.
While quail are browning, mix the wine, parsley, fines herbes, dill, curry, salt and pepper together.
When... - 39.0094
Moroccan Carrot Salad
1. In a large Dutch oven cover carrots with water and with cover bring to a boil.
2. Boil 6 minutes until crisp-tender, then drain and place in a large shallow dish.
3. In a bowl combine 2 1/4 cups water, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt and... - 43.2307
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of... - 45.4228
Ham Sprout Kabobs
Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, scrub potatoes.
Peel a strip around the center of each new potato.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool.
In a plastic bag combine... - 32.4322
Roasted Salmon, Stuffed Mushroom & Coconut Pears
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Cut the salmon into equal serving sized pieces. Chop the spring onions into 1 inch segment.
3. For The Stuffed Mushrooms - Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth. Wash, steam and cool the potatoes. Mince garlic... - 104.011
Scallop Brochettes With Shrimp Sauce
Put the rice into a large saucepan with the chicken stock, saffron and seasoning.
Bring to a boil and stir, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently until the rice is cooked and all of the stock has been absorbed.
Transfer the rice to a bowl.
Allow to... - 44.271
Grilled Chicken And Vegetables
Place potato in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Slice each eggplant in half lengthwise; slice halves lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
Combine broth and... - 45.2745
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Char Grilled Squid With Watercress Salad
Cut squid in half Lengthways; score inside surface of each piece diagonaLLy into 2cm-wide strips.
Combine cumin, dilL, juice, sauces and the oil in smaLL jug; mix weLL.
Combine squid, rind and garlic in Large bowl with haLf of the cumin mixture;... - 48.0847
Scampi With Risotto Triangles
Prepare scampi, discard head, Leaving meat in shell.
Combine the oil, rind, juice, pepper and dill in jug.
Place scampi in large bowl; pour over one-third of the marinade.
Cook scampi in large heated pan, stirring, about 3 minutes or until cooked... - 43.8217
Beer Pickled Shrimp
1. In a saucepan, combine and stir together the beer, oil, lemon juice, sugar, onion, seasonings, herbs and spices.
2. Place on a low medium flame and simmer the liquid for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the onions are tender.
3. Tip in... - 43.1084
Monkfish Fillets Wrapped In Bacon
1. Get the fillets prepared by a fishmonger.
2. Make the cous cous using the chicken stock or vegetable stock.
3. Finely dice the apricots and add to the cous cous.
4. Deseed half a red chilli, cut into fine dice and add to the cous cous. ... - 87.3178
Marinated Chicken And Vegetable Salad
Marinated Chicken And Vegetable Salad is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Marinated Chicken And Vegetable Salad to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 46.8655
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269