- » Lemon Dill Marinade
Lemon Dill Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon dill marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon dill marinade recipes.
1.In a small bowl, put in all the ingredients and combine well.
2.Marinate any firm fish with the marinade. - 27.6251
You May Also Like!
Iced Shrimp In Dill Marinade
Devein shrimp (see note below); drop in boiling salted water.
Cook until shrimp turn bright pink.
Drain; reserve 3/4 cup of the stock.
Shell shrimp and pour marinade over them.
To make marinade, mix 3/4 cup stock with lemon juice, dill weed, onion, sugar, 1... - 36.5374
Dill Marinade is a lovely and perfect for your grilled salmon. I love the flavor of the Dill Marinade and especially because it adds an exquisite taste to the dishes that incorporate it! - 25.0563
Lamb Ribs In Citrus-dill Marinade
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Place ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish in a single layer.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade over the lamb, making sure meat is well coated.
Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight, basting ribs occasionally.
Drain... - 34.2925
Place the shrimp in a medium-size saucepan with the lemon slices, bay leaf, and just enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through, about 2 minutes.
Drain the shrimp and place them in a... - 31.1784
Simple Dilled Shrimp
Place the shrimp, lemon slices and bay leaf in a medium saucepan and add just enough water to cover the shrimp.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 2 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
Drain the shrimp and discard the liquid,... - 37.9731
Lemon Dill Salmon And Asparagus
To prepare the asparagus, remove the tough stem ends.
Using a vegetable peeler and starting about 2 inches (5 cm) below the tip, peel off the thin outer skin.
Arrange in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill,... - 43.3761
1. Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
3. This marinade can be used to prepare meat of any kind, if a sweet taste is desired. - 28.8856
Mix all the ingredients together, pour over a piece of fish of 2 to 3 pounds (1 to 1.5 kg).
Cover and refrigerate from 6 to 12 hours.
To cook the fish, remove from marinade, wipe dry with paper towel, and cook according to the recipe you've chosen. - 22.6913
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) In a bowl, cut the cucumbers evenly.
3) In a mixing bowl, prepare the marinade and let the cukes sit in the marinade atleast... - 39.692
1. Select the list of ingredients as per the food you are marinating.
2. In a bowl stir together the ingredients and mix well.
3. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
4. Prepare the food with the marinade... - 36.411