- » Lemon Dill Green
Lemon Dill Green Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lemon Dill Green recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lemon Dill Green recipes.
Lemon Dill New Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave potatoes, paring a narrow strip around centers.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except onion in 1-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute or until bubbly; stir in onion. Toss with potatoes. - 23.54
Lemon Dill Chicken
Lemon Dill Chicken has a very tasty taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Lemon Dill Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 42.5071
Lemon Dill Chicken
1. Place margarine in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 20 to 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Arrange chicken breast halves, thickest parts to outside edges, in margarine. Cover tightly and microwave 4 minutes.
3. Mix wine,... - 28.1962
Flounder In Lemon Dill Sauce
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat, heat first 5 ingredients, stirring occasionally, until butter or margarine is melted and hot.
2. If flounder fillets are large, cut into serving-sized pieces. Add flounder to butter mixture in skillet; cover and... - 26.5598
Smoked Salmon Crostini With Lemon Dill Aioli
This is an awesome appetizer for parties. The lemon dill aioli melts right into the toasted bread and gives you a savory flavor. I usually tone down the garlic and kick up the volume on the lemon, but the choice is yours. Adjust it to your taste and make it... - 36.2255
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts.
Cook chicken in margarine in 10-inch skillet until light brown, turning once, about 5 minutes on each side.
Mix wine, lemon juice, salt and dill weed; pour over chicken.
Place lemon slices on chicken.
Heat to... - 39.5374
Jellied Chicken With Lemon And Dill
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Use a large casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Heat the olive oil in the casserole over medium flame.
4. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces to the hot oil, and brown evenly on all sides.
5.... - 44.139
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 36.035
Lemon Grouper With Tomato Dill Sauce
1. Rinse fillets in cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle flour evenly over fish; shake off any excess.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add oil. Add fish; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish... - 32.2163
Lamb Chops With Leeks Lemon And Dill
Brown the lamb very quickly in 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Use high heat, and turn when nicely browned.
Salt and pepper the lamb and set it aside.
Clean the leeks by cutting them into 2-inch lengths and then cutting them in half lengthwise.
Do not use the tough... - 40.6496
Lamb Chops With Leeks, Lemon, And Dill
Lamb Chops With Leeks, Lemon, And Dill is a unique non-vegetarian preparation. This recipe will definitely win your cooking some fans. Try this wonderful Lamb Chops With Leeks, Lemon, And Dill recipe and let us know how much you liked it. - 45.5721
Two Bean Salad With Dill And Lemon
1) Take a saucepan and boil beans in water for about 5 minutes or until tender but crisp. After 5 minutes, quickly place beans under running cold water and drain well.
2) Transfer beans to a medium size bowl.
3) In another small bowl, beat together... - 37.5472
Dill Fish With Lemon Butter Sauce
RINSE FISH under cold water.
1.Sprinkle pepper all over fillets and place in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine dill and lemon juice.
Pour over fish, cover and refrigerate several hours.
Prepare and heat barbecue 1 hour before cooking.
2.Cook fish on hot lightly... - 38.6092
Seafood Crepes With Creamy Lemon Dill And Basil Red Sauces
For Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce:
1. In a heavy small saucepan, over medium heat heat whipping cream until it comes to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to low add garlic and simmer mixture about 15 minutes until garlic is tender and cream has reduced in volume... - 42.7201