- » Lemon Dill Carrot
Lemon Dill Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon dill carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon dill carrot recipes.
Lemon Dill Baby Carrots
1. Place steamer basket in a large pot full of water, add carrots, and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until carrots are firm, yet tender.
2. In a large saucepan, stir cornstarch with lemon juice until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly add... - 40.7925
Lemon Dill Carrots
Scrape carrots and cut into thin julienne strips.
Melt butter or margarine in heavy saucepan and add carrot strips.
Stir to coat evenly with butter then sprinkle with salt, sugar and water.
Cover tightly and cook over moderately low heat, shaking pan often,... - 36.3689
You May Also Like!
Fettuccine And Carrots With Lemon Dill Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese and yogurt until smooth. Add the mozzarella, Parmesan and lemon zest (if using), and process to blend.
3 Thinly slice the carrots.
4 In a medium saucepan,... - 40.734
Lemon Glazed Carrots And Rutabaga
Cut carrots and rutabaga into julienne strips about 3 inches long.
Place carrots, rutabaga and water in medium saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat 13 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel, dill weed and salt in... - 30.247
Carrots In Champagne And Dill
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Saute the carrots for a few minutes over medium heat until they begin to brown.
Add the beef stock and champagne and cover.
Cook until barely tender but still a bit firm.
Remove cover and place on high heat until the... - 27.0854
Creamy Dill Carrots
1 Halve the carrots and cut half lengthwise and remaining half widthwise.
2 In a bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, lemon juice, pepper and milk.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator, covered until ready to use.
4 Coat the grill... - 43.7206
1. Place the carrots in a 1-quart pot. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, water, lemon juice, and sprinkles, and pour over the carrots. Cover and place over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
2. Uncover the pot, and cook and stir... - 27.0674
Carrots In Dilled Wine Sauce
Place carrots in slow-cooking pot.
Combine bouillon, wine, dill, onion, garlic salt, and lemon juice.
Pour over carrots.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in water.
Stir into carrot mixture.
Cook on high 10 minutes or until slightly... - 40.6532
Dill And Garlic Carrots
1. Drain carrots well.
2. In a glass bowl, combine drained carrots with rest of the ingredients; mix lightly.
3. Let the dish stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Remove and discard garlic.
5.... - 39.8383
Carrot Dill Almond & Feta Baklava
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, then gently fry the onion over a low heat until soft and golden, about 15 mins. Stir in the garlic, carrots, dill and cinnamon, lemon zest and juice, then cook for another 2 mins. Season with sea salt. Add 800ml water,... - 37.5327
Carrot-dill Eggless Mayonnaise
Pour the carrot juice into the blender.
Start machine adding the Soyamel.
Blend for few minutes, then start adding the oil in a slow steady stream until the mixture thickens like mayonnaise.
Remove from the blender and stir in the dill.
If dill-seed is used... - 26.7292
Creamy Dill Carrots
Creamy Dill Carrots is a well loved dish that is often made frequently at home. Try this Creamy Dill Carrots recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 38.7524