- » Lemon Dill Biscuits
Lemon Dill Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon dill biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon dill biscuits recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix feta cheese, dill, olives, scallions and lemon juice.
3) Take 10 2 1/2-inch diameter muffin cups and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Slice each biscuit into two horizontally. Place... - 37.139
Miniature Lemon Sugar Loaves
1. On a wax paper or foil or even a small bowl, mix sugar and the lemon rind
2. In a pie plate, place melted butter or margarine.
3. Separate the 12 biscuits.
4. Dip each biscuit into the butter or margarine. Then coat the biscuit with the sugar-rind.... - 34.7003
Tuna Broccoli Casserole Using Crisco
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Cook the broccoli according to the manufacturer-€™s instructions. Drain and set aside
3. In another large saucepan, heat the Crisco till hot and melted and blend in the flour and the salt till well... - 45.2749
Baked Ham Salad
1. In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, parsley, onion, dill pickle, relish, mustard, and lemon juice. Stir in the ham. Serve with Beth's Buttermilk Biscuits. - 29.2352
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat; blend in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add Parmesan, lemon juice, and dill-weed.
Stir in broccoli and... - 41.5564
Cream Cheese Dip
1. Soak chipotle pepper in boiled water for 20 minutes or until softened.
2. In food processor, add garlic, dill, and chipotle. Blend.
3. Drop buttermilk, salt, pepper, maple syrup, and cream cheese.
4. Add lemon juice and lemon zest in... - 101.412
Greek Style Dinner
1. On each chicken cutlet, sprinkle dillweed and pepper.
2. Starting at the narrow end, roll each cutlet and secure with a toothpick. Keep aside.
3. Wash tomatoes, halve and cut into slices.
4. Peel and slice red onion.
5. Tear romaine into... - 39.734
Layered Vegetable Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow package directions to prepare hot roll mix up to the first rising.
3. In a pan cook broccoli in lightly salted water for 5 minutes.
4. Drain out broccoli from water and dry with paper towel.
5. In a... - 44.2963