- » Lemon Dijon Chicken
Lemon Dijon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon dijon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon dijon chicken recipes.
Lemon Dijon Breasts Of Chicken
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the lemon juice, wine, mustard, garlic and rosemary until well combined.
Place the chicken breast halves in a 13" X 9" X 2" baking dish in a single layer.
Pour the lemon mixture over the chicken.
Cover... - 44.0621
Pesto Chicken Dijon In Lemon Thyme Veloute
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In a food processor puree the basil, cheese, garlic, and olive oil to make a pesto.
Blend in the mustards.
Coat the underside of each breast with the mixture, then roll up, coated side in.
Brush oil onto the outside of each breast... - 40.725
Roast Dijon Lemon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Set aside.
3. Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over... - 34.4601
Lemon Dijon Chicken Breasts
1. Combine breadcrumbs and lemon rind, stirring well. Combine lemon juice, mustard, and lime juice; brush over both sides of chicken.
2. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture. Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle... - 28.2874
You May Also Like!
Chicken Breasts Dijon
Preheat the broiler and lightly grease the rack.
Broil the chicken breasts 5 to 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes; turn and broil 5 minutes longer.
Meanwhile, combine the mustard, lemon juice, pepper, and green onions.
Coat the broiled chicken breasts all... - 29.6676
Dijon Chicken Breasts
Dijon chicken breasts is a grill cooked chicken recipe. Flavored with a basting sauce of butter flavored with lemon juice and garlic, the dijon mustard chicken is savory and delicious. With tarragon for a fresh flavor, dijon chicken breasts are great for any... - 36.1256
Oven Roasted Chicken With Honey Dijon Glaze
Whisk all the glaze ingredients together until well combined.
Pour over the chicken and marinate for 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Roast, covered, for 40 minutes.
Uncover and continue roasting, basting every 10 minutes until... - 42.1513
Chicken Wings Dijon
Place in a microwave-safe dish large enough to hold the chicken wings in one layer the mustard, lemon or lime juice, curry powder, salt and honey.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Fold each chicken wing in a triangle and roll in the hot mixture.
Place wings one... - 32.6981
Chicken Dijon Tidbits
Cut chicken breasts into 3/4-inch cubes.
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Stir in mustard, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and salt.
Add chicken; saute over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, turning chicken until lightly browned on all sides.
Sprinkle... - 41.4578
Dijon Chicken With Scallions
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice and half of the scallions.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Combine the oil, garlic, and remaining scallions in a 10" glass pie plate.
Microwave on... - 42.0802
Dijon Asparagus Chicken Salad
1. Take a large bowl and combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt and black pepper by mixing well.
2. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
3. Serve after refrigerating the salad for about 2 hours in the bowl with cover. - 37.6352
Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers With Dijon Maple Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and salt. Place 1/2 cup flour and egg substitute in separate shallow dishes. Combine 1/2 cup flour, pecans, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a shallow dish.
3. Dredge each chicken tender in... - 40.5582
Meatballs In Dijon Sauce
Easy-to-make meatballs and a mouthwatering mustard sauce are sensational served over hot cooked noodles. - 37.3279
Tuna Steaks With Dijon Sauce
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 8 minutes.
Drain, transfer to a bowl, and keep warm.
While the pasta is cooking, arrange the fish in a 7" X 11" baking dish with the thickest portions facing toward the outside of the... - 40.8481