- » Lemon Cutout Cookies
Lemon Cutout Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon cutout cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon cutout cookies recipes.
Honey Lemon Sculpture Cookies
In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
In another large bowl, combine sugar, salt, honey, vanilla, and lemon peel; add butter and water and beat until sugar is dissolved.
Gradually stir in flour mixture to form a stiff dough.
Use dough... - 42.414
You May Also Like!
1. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixsr at high speed; beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Sift in flour mixture, a third at a time, blending well to make a stiff... - 37.4848
Foundation Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream well.
Add milk and vanilla to beaten eggs.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with liquid ingredients to creamed mixture Chill.
Roll out small portions of dough at a time to 1/4 inch thickness... - 43.3249
Cream butter with lemon peel and juice; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together; add in fourths to creamed mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Mix in currants.
Chill... - 45.0536
Cut rolled dough into shapes of pumpkins, cat faces, and crescents.(Use cooky cutters or make patterns from cardboard, place on dough, and cut out with knife.)
Decorate with strips of gumdrops, small candies, or chocolate chips and bake as directed.
Or bake... - 46.5814
Magic Window Cookies
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into desired shapes, using cutters of 2 sizes to... - 35.8031
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed.
3. Stir in flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out... - 35.9672
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Add eggs, beat until light and fluffy.
Mix in vanilla and orange rind.
Mix together flour, baking powder and salt, stir into creamed mixture along with milk.
Divide in half.
Chill for 2 hours.
Combine mincemeat, orange... - 47.5691
Linzer With Love
1. In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In second medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter until smooth. Beat in oil until well blended. Beat in granulated sugar and lemon zest, until light. Beat in... - 34.923
Individual Open Faced Pear Tarts With Red Wine Sauce
1. In a non-aluminum saucepan just large enough to hold the pears, combine the wine, sugar, lemon, cinnamon stick and water. Bring the mixture slowly to boiling, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Peel the pears, leaving the stems on. Add to the wine mixture.... - 40.8648
Miniature Fruit Pastries
On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll slightly to flatten creases.
Using 2 1/2-inch cookie cutters, cut into circles or diamonds.
Place cut-outs on baking sheets.
Combine egg white and water.
Brush over pastry.
Stir together... - 36.6803