- » Lemon Cutout Cookies
Lemon Cutout Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon cutout cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon cutout cookies recipes.
1. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixsr at high speed; beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Sift in flour mixture, a third at a time, blending well to make a stiff... - 35.5294
Honey Lemon Sculpture Cookies
In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
In another large bowl, combine sugar, salt, honey, vanilla, and lemon peel; add butter and water and beat until sugar is dissolved.
Gradually stir in flour mixture to form a stiff dough.
Use dough... - 39.8638
Foundation Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream well.
Add milk and vanilla to beaten eggs.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with liquid ingredients to creamed mixture Chill.
Roll out small portions of dough at a time to 1/4 inch thickness... - 40.9656
Cream butter with lemon peel and juice; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together; add in fourths to creamed mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Mix in currants.
Chill... - 43.2161
Cut rolled dough into shapes of pumpkins, cat faces, and crescents.(Use cooky cutters or make patterns from cardboard, place on dough, and cut out with knife.)
Decorate with strips of gumdrops, small candies, or chocolate chips and bake as directed.
Or bake... - 43.945
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed.
3. Stir in flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out... - 34.1845
Magic Window Cookies
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into desired shapes, using cutters of 2 sizes to... - 34.7809
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Add eggs, beat until light and fluffy.
Mix in vanilla and orange rind.
Mix together flour, baking powder and salt, stir into creamed mixture along with milk.
Divide in half.
Chill for 2 hours.
Combine mincemeat, orange... - 45.2775
Grated Apple Pie
Early in day: Start heating oven to 350°F.
Into bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; with pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until very fine.
With fork, beat together 2 tablesp. sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla; stir into butter mixture.
With... - 45.2996
Linzer With Love
1. In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In second medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter until smooth. Beat in oil until well blended. Beat in granulated sugar and lemon zest, until light. Beat in... - 33.9233
Individual Open Faced Pear Tarts With Red Wine Sauce
1. In a non-aluminum saucepan just large enough to hold the pears, combine the wine, sugar, lemon, cinnamon stick and water. Bring the mixture slowly to boiling, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Peel the pears, leaving the stems on. Add to the wine mixture.... - 39.2618
Miniature Fruit Pastries
On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll slightly to flatten creases.
Using 2 1/2-inch cookie cutters, cut into circles or diamonds.
Place cut-outs on baking sheets.
Combine egg white and water.
Brush over pastry.
Stir together... - 34.2351
Happy Birthday Dessert
DISSOLVE 1 package gelatin (not lemon) in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Add 1/4 cup of the cold water.
Pour into 9-inch square pan.
Chill until firm.
DISSOLVE lemon gelatin in remaining 4 cups boiling water.
Remove 2 cups gelatin and mix with remaining 2 cups... - 35.3738
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar and egg in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out onto wax... - 43.6166
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 45.4242
Fresh Blackberry Pie
Fresh blackberries from the organic market, and leaf-shaped cut-outs for the top crust, combine to make this pie a real beauty! - 114.643
Individual Cheesy Apple Crisps
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Using holiday-shaped cookie cutters, cut 2 shapes from each cheese slice.
3) Cover them and keep in fridge.
4) Chop remaining cheese scraps and set aside.
5) In large bowl, combine apples, granulated... - 41.1206
Rosy Raspberry-pear Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, place 1 pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan for one-crust filled pie.
3 Reserve the second crust for cutouts.
4 In a large bowl, mix pears, lemon juice and... - 44.0868
Beat butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add granulated sugar, sour cream, egg, vanilla, lemon peel, baking powder, mace, baking soda, and salt.
Beat until combined.
Beat in as much of... - 44.5639