- » Lemon Custard Mold
Lemon Custard Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon custard mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon custard mold recipes.
Lemon Custard Mould
Break orange juice concentrate into chunks.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 3/4 cups boiling water; add pineapple and orange concentrate.
Stir until juice is blended.
Pour into 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan; refrigerate until firm.
Combine pie filling mix with eggs, sugar and... - 37.2439
Honey And Lemon Cream Mold
Beat the egg yolks and honey together until creamy.
Add lemon rind to the half-and-half and heat slowly in a thick saucepan without boiling.
Whisk a little hot half-and-half into the egg yolk mixture and blend this into the hot half-and-half.
Stir over gentle... - 34.315
Lemon Snow Pudding With Custard Sauce
In a large bowl, sprinkle gelatine over 1/2 cup cold water, to soften.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and boiling water.
Stir to dissolve gelatine.
Add lemon peel and juice, mixing well.
Refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg whites, about 1 hour.
Beat egg whites... - 35.5215
Fruited Grape Snow
This Fruited Grape Snow makes a divine dessert after a summer meal ! You'll simply fall for this grape juice cooler ! Try out the Fruited Grape Snow right away and tell me if you like it ! - 44.2212
This delectable and gorgeous looking Orange Mould is so flavorful that anyone takeing a bite of it can't just stop with one. Quick and simple, try out this Orange Mould; all your dear ones are going to love this, coz it's so packed with love and care! - 35.5027
Double Tomato Salad Molds
1. Soften gelatin in 12 cup of the vegetable juice in a medium-size bowl.
2. Combine remaining vegetable juice, cloves, allspice and lemon juice in small saucepan; bring to boiling; simmer 5 minutes. Strain over gelatin mixture in bowl, then stir until... - 37.6235
Apple Cheese Mold
In a medium mixing bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water.
Chill till partially set (the consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold apple, cheese, and celery into gelatin.
Pour gelatin mixture into a 3 cup mold.
Or, pour into 6 individual... - 33.0669
Ham Cabbage Molds
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Stir in cold water and vinegar.
Cool mixture to room temperature.
Blend in mayonnaise and mustard.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in ham, shredded cabbage, and onion.
Pour into 5 or 6 custard cups or individual... - 40.774
Molded Kidney Bean Salad
Place lemon juice and water in custard cup.
Sprinkle gelatin over top; let stand for 5 min utes to soften.
Place custard cup in small saucepan with small amount of water.
Place over low heat; heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix beans with remaining... - 40.0996
Two Tomato Salad Molds
1. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the vegetable juice in a medium-size bowl.
2. Combine remaining vegetable juice, cloves, allspice, and lemon juice in a small saucepan; heat to boiling; simmer 5 minutes. Strain over gelatin mixture in bowl, then stir until... - 34.0827
Emerald Salad Molds
1. In a medium glass bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot water then stir in cold water
2. Chill for 1 hour until it thickens.
3. Place 8 (5-ounce) custard cups or molds in shallow pan of ice and water.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon chilled gelatin... - 45.9907
Coffee Jelly With Custard Sauce
In 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar and gela- tine; mix well.
Add coffee and 1-1/3 cups water.
Heat, stirring, until gelatine and sugar are dis- solved.
Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
Pour into a 4-1/2-cup mold.
Refrigerate until firm enough to... - 34.915
Strawberry Snow With Custard Sauce
In medium bowl, let egg whites stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Meanwhile, drain strawberries, reserving syrup.
Sprinkle gelatine over syrup in small sauce- pan, to soften.
Place over low heat, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
Turn strawberries, 1/4 cup... - 38.3033
Snow Pudding With Custard Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat and pour the gelatin into a medium-size bowl.
4) Stir in the honey and lemon juice,... - 47.6396
Spa Custard With Maple Syrup Sauce
TO PREPARE THE CUSTARD: Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Lightly butter six 3-inch custard cups or a 1-quart souffle dish.
Mix all the custard ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds.
Pour into the custard cups.
Place the cups in a baking pan and pour in enough... - 40.4399
Microwave Banana Flan
Banana Flan very easy to cook and hardly takes anytime to get prepared. The rum gives the Banana Flan a strong taste. - 38.5114
Orange Flan is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Orange Flan both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 44.8643
Coeur A La Creme
Blend together all the ingredients.
Stir until creamy, and then place in any kind of mold you wish.
Refrigerate. - 26.8382
Combine the egg yolks and eggs in a mixing bowl and beat well.
Beat in the evaporated milk and condensed milk.
Beat in the lemon zest and vanilla.
Chill, covered, until serving time.
Place the sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Cook until melted and... - 37.9985
Lemon Icebox Cake
Soak gelatin in water.
Split ladyfingers and line bottom and sides of a straight-sided one-quart baking dish with the split halves (or with slices of sponge cake).
In the top of a double boiler, with wire whisk or fork, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon... - 45.2941
Soak gelatin in cold water 5 min.
Add sugar, salt, and boiling water, and stir until completely dissolved.
Add lemon juice, mix thoroughly, pour into a 1 qt mold or 6 individual molds that have been rinsed in cold water and chill until set.
Unmold and serve... - 26.8333
Lemon Cheesecake Tower
1. Separate eggs, putting whites in a small bowl, yolks in a second small bowl. Beat egg yolks slightly with water and salt; sweeten with your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 1 cup (48 teaspoons) sugar.
2. Mix unflavored gelatin and... - 40.855
Delicious Cold Lemon Souffle
1. Prepare a straight-sided 3-cup souffle dish or mold by clipping a well-oiled collar of heavy wax paper around it; the collar must rise 2 or 3 inches above the rim of the dish.
2. Separate the eggs.
3. Put the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and juice in the... - 41.4534
Basic Steamed Lemon Pudding
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until light, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in lemon rind and juice.
Add flour alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour; beat well... - 44.8838
Chilled Lemon Souffle
1. Around the outside of a 1-quart soufflé mold, tie a strip of double layer waxed paper in such a way that it rises 3 inches above the rim of the mold.
2. Prepare a double boiler by placing a medium saucepan filled with 3 inches water on a... - 41.5154
1) In a medium-size saucepan dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Pour 1/2 cup and mix with cold water; keep aside at room temperature.
3) In a small bowl beat egg yolks slightly.
4) Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the hot gelatin mixture. Pour it back into... - 46.4243
Angel Food Lemon Fluff
1) In cold water, dissolve the gelatin.
2) In a double boiler (preferably pyrex), combine the first five ingredients and cook.
3) Using a wooden spoon, stir the mixture until it thickens slightly.
4) Remove from heat and add the... - 48.2254
To make the pastry, combine the flour, salt, and sugar in the work bowl of a food processor; pulse briefly to mix.
Cut in the butter and the shortening with several quick pulses.
Do not overmix.
With the motor running, gradually pour in the ice water and the... - 44.4833
Preheat oven to 450Ã‚Â°.
Simmer milk slowly for 5-6 minutes with orange or lemon peel, cinnamon stick, and 1 cup sugar.
In the meantime, prepare caramel by melting 2/3 cup sugar in a small pan.
Watch constantly and move pan so that sugar will take on an... - 34.5441
Coeur A La Creme With Herbs
1) Beat the cottage cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
2) Blend in the yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, salt, basil, chives, tarragon, sage and pepper, then beat until smooth and creamy.
3) Dampen the cheesecloth with water and lemon juice,... - 41.3364
Combine sugar and 2 tablespoons water in heavy, small skillet.
Cook, stirring constantly, until caramelized and syrupy.
Immediately pour into warm 4-cup buttered mold; tilt to coat bottom and sides of container while sugar is still hot.
Beat eggs well.
Add... - 36.9527
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 350°.
2) In a saucepan, put the milk, vanilla bean and lemon rind and boil it.
3) Remove the pan from heat and lift out the vanilla bean and lemon rind.
4) In a bowl, beat eggs with half the... - 35.973
Danish Rum Pudding
Combine custard mix and milk.
Cook as directed on mix package.
Remove from heat, stir in rum and lemon juice
Cool for 10 minutes.
Prepare frosting mix as directed.
Fold slightly thickened custard mix into frosting mix.
Pour into greased mold or sherbet... - 35.1106
This Cauliflower Pudding is an addiction ! Try this savory vegetable custard with irresistible seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Cauliflower Pudding are welcome ! - 32.9629
This Zuppa Inglese tastes too good ! Try this creamy meringue sponge cake for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestion for this Zuppa Inglese are welcome ! - 45.3758
Lightly oil the bottom of a 1-quart (1-liter) charlotte mold.
Pour a thin layer of the lemon gelatin into the mold.
When the gelatin is nearly set, arrange the candied lemon slices on top.
Pour another thin layer of the gelatin on top.
Arrange the... - 46.1953
Bavarois Cream With Raspberries
Pour 1/2 cup water into small saucepan.
Add gelatin; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice; place over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
Cool to room temperature.
Combine raspberries, custard, and gelatin mixture; blend well.
Fold... - 32.0468
Newfoundland Seven Cup Pudding
Put all 7 cups of ingredients into a mixing bowl and let stand overnight.
Then add baking soda and mix well together.
Pour into a well-greased pudding mold and steam for 3 hours.
Serve hot with lemon sauce or a thin custard sauce.
This mixture will appear... - 37.5673
Red Fruit Charlotte
First, prepare the charlotte.
In a small, heavy saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of the sugar with 2 tablespoons of the water.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, to dissolve the sugar.
When it is dissolved, boil undisturbed until a thin syrup has formed, about 2... - 45.685
Gently heat the vanilla bean in the milk to simmering point.
Remove from the heat, cover and leave to infuse for 20 minutes.
Remove the vanilla bean.
Beat the sugar and egg yolks together in a bowl placed over a saucepan of hot water.
Bring the milk to a boil... - 42.0221
Tocino De Cielo
Heat I/2 cup sugar in a saucepan until it thickens and turns light brown.
Line a 10-inch ring mold with the caramel.
Heat 21/2 cups sugar with water and lemon peel in a saucepan over a slow fire.
Simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
Test frequently by dipping... - 36.2805
Basic For The Rich Iced Varieties
1. Place a large bowl over hot water and tip the egg yolks and sugar into the bowl and whisk well. This will thicken the egg yolks while allowing the sugar to melt in to the custard.
2. Remove the pan from heat and then continue whisking the mix till... - 37.9759
Individual Ricotta Cheesecakes With Peach Puree
1. For the peach puree, in a medium-size bowl combine the peaches and 3/4 cup of warm water and set aside to soak 30 minutes.
2. Transfer the peaches and the soaking liquid to a food processor or blender, add 4 tablespoons of the sugar and 4 teaspoons of the... - 42.4007
Prepare the Peach Sauce. Place the peaches, brandy, cream and almond extract in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
In a small bowl, combine the raisins with the brandy; stir in the gelatin and set aside to soften.
Bring 3 quarts of water to a... - 44.786
Orange Wine Jelly
1. Soak the gelatin in the cold water 5 minutes; pour the boiling water over it, add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
2. Then stir in the orange and lemon juice and wine, add 1 or 2 drops of red coloring to... - 34.5318
Apple Brown Betty
1. Butter a 2-quart pudding mold or a baking dish.
2. In a 3-quart slow-cooker or crock pot, place a rack or stand and pour about 1 inch of hot water into the pot.
3. Arrange apple slices in a neat manner to cover the bottom of the... - 44.3482
Pineapple Bavarian Cream
1 In a bowl, add pineapple juice and sprinkle with gelatin;set aside to soften.
2 In a large bowl,beat egg yolks with granulated sugar until fluffy.
3 Add in cornstarch and beat until smoothly blended.
4 Add scalded milk to the egg yolk... - 43.1733
In large bowl, sprinkle gelatine over 1/2 cup cold water, to soften.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, the salt, and boiling water; stir to dissolve gelatine.
Add lemon peel and juice, mixing well.
Refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white—about 1 hour.
Beat egg... - 35.7026
Malvern Apple Pudding
1. Grease a 1 litre pudding mold with oil or butter. Cut a square of greaseproof paper to cover bottom of mold so that the pudding can be demolded easily.
2. Cut a piece of foil to cover the mold when steaming the pudding.
3. In a... - 47.3485
Homemade Peach Cream
In the top of a double boiler stir together the sugar, 1/3 cup sherry, rum, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and nutmeg.
Cook over boiling water until the consistency of heavy cream, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat and stir in the gelatin softened... - 43.5719
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Boil sugar and the 1/2 cup water slowly for 3 minutes, counting time after boiling starts.
Add salt and peeled, sliced apples (should be 3 cups) ; cover, simmer until tender.
Remove from heat, stir in gelatin, then lemon juice... - 36.8452
Jellied Eggs In Red Wine
– Boil eggs. Peel and set aside in cold water.
– Pour 3 tbsp (45 ml) cold water into a bowl. Add gelatin and let stand 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and wine. Heat in top of double-boiler until gelatin has dissolved. Add mushrooms, (optional).
– ... - 32.5736
1. Chop the nuts finely
2. Whip the egg whites till stiff
3. Cut the fruits into small pieces and then leave them to soak in brandy and other flavoring ingredients.
4. Add the custard to the freezer and then turn the handle till it is... - 43.1835
Creamy Cheesecake Ring
Microwave directions: Generously butter a 6 cup ring mold.
Coat mold with graham cracker crumbs; set aside.
In a 2 cup glass measure combine milk and ginger.
Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 1/2 to 2 min utes or till heated through.
In a 21/2... - 45.3868
Ham & Eggs In Aspic
In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup bouillon or broth to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in remaining bouillon or broth, wine and lemon juice.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon gelatin mixture into each of 6 egg-shaped molds or... - 39.7296
Beets In A Mustard Ring
Break eggs in top of double boiler and beat until foamy.
Add vinegar, sugar, dry mustard and salt; blend well.
Dissolve Royal Lemon Gelatin in boiling water, add to egg mixture and cook over simmering water, stirring frequently, until mixture is of custard... - 31.5858
1. Soak the gelatin in the cold water 5 minutes; pour the boiling water over it and stir until dissolved. Add the sugar, salt, pineapple and lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Cover with waxed paper and place in the refrigerator to chill until set.
2. Then beat... - 35.6779
Soften gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes.
Drain pineapple; measure juice and add enough water to make 1 cup liquid.
Heat to boiling, add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Stir in drained pineapple and lemon juice.
Chill in refrigerator until... - 40.6797
Pineapple Souffle Pudding
Cook this mixture over hot water until custard coats the spoon.
Remove from heat and stir in dissolved gelatine.
Add 1 cup crushed pineapple.
Cool until the mixture begins to harden.
Whip 1/2 cup cream or evaporated milk and fold into pineapple mixture.
Beat... - 37.6315
Cold Souffle Milanaise
1) Lightly grease and sugar a 2-quart souffle mold and tie a collar of buttered waxed paper around it.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat together egg yolks with the 1 tablespoon of sugar and the flour.
3) In a saucepan, place the milk and heat... - 46.0677
1) Place the strainer over a bowl.
2) Put the raspberries inside the strainer by adding 2 tablespoons sugar. Set aside until the raspberries are completely defrosted.
3) In a bowl, combine remaining sugar with egg yolks. Beat this mixture to... - 40.2294
Tangy Shrimp Salad
Cut shrimp into 1/2 inch pieces.
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add tomato sauce, vinegar, horseradish, onion, celery salt and shrimp; mix thoroughly.
Pour into six individual 1/2 cup molds or custard cups; chill until firm.
Unmold onto salad... - 35.2728
Mousse Au Miel Or Honey Mousse
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon colored.
Whip in honey gradually and beat until blended.
In the top of a double boiler cook egg honey mixture, stirring constantly, over hot, but not boiling water until it thickens.
Beat egg whites until stiff and... - 33.0889
Heavy Chocolate Mousse
Beat egg yolks with sugar until lemon colored.
Melt chocolate over boiling water or mixed with several tablespoons of hot water.
Pour the hot milk slowly into egg-sugar mixture, return to double boiler and cook over boiling water until custard... - 33.9848
Honeydew Pineapple Whip
Peel and cube the melon and crush a few pieces at a time at high speed in a covered blender until you have 1 cup, then sprinkle the jelly powder into the emptied blender and add the boiling water.
Cover and blend 30 seconds or until melted.
Add the melon,... - 32.0778
In saucepan combine 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (1 tablespoon); 1/3 cup sugar; and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add one 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate and 1/2... - 31.1083
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, lemon rind and vanilla until smooth and thickened, then stir in the milk.
Cook over low heat, or in a double boiler, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens into a smooth custard.
Transfer to a cool bowl and place in... - 40.3978
Royal Plum Pudding
Drain plums, reserving syrup for sauce.
Remove pits and cut plums in pieces.
Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions, adding salt and plum pieces.
Stir in raisins and walnuts.
Transfer batter to well-greased 6-cup mold.
Bake, uncovered, in... - 45.4277
Pears A La Joinville
Pears A La Joinville is a simple and delicious dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 38.7428
Rhubarb Toffee Pudding
Grease a 1 1/4-quart pudding mold liberally with the butter and sprinkle with the brown sugar.
Cut the rhubarb in pieces and chop coarsely .
Mix the flour, salt, suet and cold water to a soft dough .
Cut off one-third for a lid.
Roll out the remaining dough... - 39.8181
Rice And Spinach Timbales
1 In medium-size saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Add the shallots and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the spinach, stock, salt, and pepperand bringtoa... - 35.5781
Baked Carrot Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.and butter 6 individual custard cups or molds.
In a medium-size bowl, mix butter, molasses, honey, egg, carrots, lemon peel, raisins, and prunes or dates.
Sift together remaining ingredients, except APRICOT SAUCE, then stir into first... - 38.225
Hot Fish Mousse
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 6 custard cups, or 1 larger baking dish with margarine or butter. Fill a shallow pan half full of hot water.
2. Put the fish through the food chopper several times, then if necessary force it through a wire sieve... - 32.5479
Original Baba Au Rhum
1. Scald the milk, add the butter and blend. Cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle the yeast on the water and stir until dissolved.
3. Beat the egg yolks and gradually add the sugar. Vigorously beat in the whole egg. Add the milk mixture, dissolved yeast, lemon rind... - 42.6959
Skillet Okra & Tomatoes
1 Melt diet margarine in a large heavy skillet. Saute chopped onion until soft.
2 Add tomatoes, okra, salt and pepper; cover. Cook, stirring several times, 20 to 25 minutes, or until okra is tender.Pour mushrooms and liquid into a medium-size bowl; sprinkle... - 26.6315
Baked Carrot Pudding
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with salt, spices and baking powder.
Cream shortening thoroughly and gradually blend in sugar.
Add carrot, apple, and raisins and mix thoroughly.
Add flour mixture slowly, mixing until well blended.
Turn 1/2 cup batter... - 39.7473
Pineapple Bavarian Cream
Pineapple Bavarian Cream is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Pineapple Bavarian Cream is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 44.8056
Raspberry Topped Cheese Cups
Place cheese on paper plate; cut into pieces.
Soften in microwave oven about 30 seconds.
In 4-cup glass measure mix sugar, gelatin, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 1 cup water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till gelatin dissolves, about 1 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Stir... - 41.8256
No Bake Cheesecake
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water in a medium-size saucepan. Pour 1/2 cup into a 1-cup measure; stir in cold water; set aside at room temperature while preparing custard mixture.
2. Beat egg yolks slightly in a small bowl with a fork; slowly stir in a generous... - 35.3701
Strawberry Vanilla Mousse
1) To prepare the sauce, first clean and hull berries.
2) Reserve 1 cup of best berries for garnish and use the remainders to pass through a food mill.
3) Remove the strain by straining the pulp.
4) In a mixing bowl, add ½ cup sugar and... - 43.2934
Steamed Carrot Pudding
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Then add the sugar, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Next add the egg beaten with the water, and blend.
Add the carrots, lemon rind, and raisins.
Mix and sift together the dry... - 38.925
Frozen Raspberry Mousse
Puree the raspberries in a food processor.
(Use more berries for a stronger raspberry flavor.) Strain out the seeds and set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and salt.
Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and cook the... - 45.2251
Vegetable Rice Salad Cups
1. In a mixing bowl, blend mayonnaise, dressing, lemon juice, vegetable soup mix, onions, sesame and herbs. Use a wire whisk or fork to mix well.
2. Gently stir in the rice with a fork.
3. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill.... - 46.2541
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften.
2. In a saucepan, add the grape juice or loganberry juice and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves completely.
3. Add the softened gelatin and lemon juice... - 42.0575
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Prepare the pastry as per the directions on package.
3. On lightly floured surface, divide pastry into seven parts.
4. Roll six pieces of pastry into 7-inch squares.
5. Pare pears, leaving stems on.
6. In a... - 47.1254
Scald milk in the top of a double boiler.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon-colored.
Add to hot milk gradually, stirring constantly, and cook and stir until mixture coats spoon.
Soften gelatine in cold water; add to custard, and stir until... - 39.4029
Soak the apricots in wine or apple juice overnight.
Next day, add honey, then cook fruit in the soaking liquid.
Puree in blender, adding more water if necessary.
In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolk.
Gradually add cream and set over hot water.
Cook... - 41.7403
1 In a bowl, soften gelatin in water.
2 In a saucepan, put the soup and bring to a boil.
3 Add gelatin; stir until it is dissolved.
4 Let the mixture cool, until slightly thickened.
5 Add in tuna and the remaining ingredients.
6 Divide the... - 40.9664
Blueberry Steamed Pudding
1) Cream together the margarine or butter and sugar.
2) Add the vanilla and eggs and mix well.
3) Sift together the baking powder, flour, salt and cinnamon.
4) To the creamed mixture, add the dry sifted ingredients, alternately with the milk, beating... - 44.5481
1) In a pot filled with 1/2 cup water, cook the apples till they turn tender. If the apples look too dry you may add more water.
2) When the apples are cooked and all the water has disappeared, puree it through a food mill or a coarse sieve.... - 42.0601
Easy Plum Pudding
Try out this Easy Plum Pudding for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! The Easy Plum Pudding is made with plum which is easily available at any grocery store. This is the most comforting Dessert recipe I have come across. Caring is all about... - 42.8474
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 47.648
Plum Pudding With Almonds
Mix fruits, rinds, and ale and let stand 1/2 hour.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt and spices, stir in remaining ingredients, add fruit mixture, and mix well.
Spoon into 2 well-buttered 1-quart molds or metal bowls, cover with double thicknesses of foil,... - 47.454