- » Lemon Curd
Lemon Curd Recipes
Lemon Curd is a sweet lemony cream with delicious citrus flavoring. Also known as lemon cheese, this velvety English condiment was traditionally served on scones or bread instead of jam for afternoon tea. More ... More »
Lemon Curd Pie
In 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate, microwave butter at High for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in crumbs until moistened; press against sides and bottom of pie plate to form crust.
Microwave at High for 1-1/2 minutes or until set.
Let cool completely.
Filling: In... - 43.9633
Satsuma And Lemon Curd
1. In a large heatproof bowl, tip in the fruit rinds, juices and butter
2. Heat the bowl in the microwave on HIGH For 3 minutes
3. Add the sugar to the bowl carefully and microwave on HIGH again for a further 2 minutes, stir well and set aside... - 40.8934
Grilled Kiwi With Lemon Curd
Mix together the sugar, eggs, egg whites, juice, and salt in a saucepan.
Simmer, stirring often until the mixture thickens, about 12 minutes.
Do not let the mixture boil.
Working quickly, pour mixture into a bowl.
Whisk in the margarine, a few pieces at a... - 39.0133
1.On top of a double boiler, melt butter.
2. Dissolve sugar in it.
3.Mix together the egg yolks and egg thoroughly.
4.Add in the eggs, lemon juice, and grated lemon peel to the sugar - butter mixture.
5.Stir cook until heavy and thick.
6. Let cool .
... - 37.6431
Finely grate the lemon rind directly into the top of a double saucepan (or a basin that will fit into a saucepan), then squeeze out all the juice, strain and add with the butter and sugar.
Set over simmering water.
Cook gently, stirring, until the sugar... - 37.022
1. In a double saucepan, melt butter
2. Beat eggs and yolk together and add to molten butter along with sugar and grated rind and juice of the lemons
3. Cook without boiling and allow to thicken till it can coat the back of a spoon
4. Pour into... - 34.2574
A sweet but tangy treat from ireland - 34.022
1. In the top of a double boiler, combine the eggs, egg yolks, sugar and mix well
2. Add the lemon peel, lemon juice, and butter to the bowl and mix well. Cook this over medium heat till the mixture is smooth and thickened. Remove from heat and set... - 33.9682
Easy Lemon Curd
In a saucepan melt the butter.
Add lemon juice, rind and sugar.
Stir until dissolved.
Allow to cool.
Beat the eggs lightly and stir into the mixture.
Pour into 1 lt (1 3/4 pt) basin for Family de luxe and Auto Slo cookers and 550ml (1 pt) basin for the... - 33.9283
1. Wipe lemons with a damp cloth, the dry.
2. Over the lemon skins, rub about 10 pieces of cube sugar to extract the flavour.
3. Into a small bowl, squeeze in lemon juice.
4. Into a basin, break in egg and beat up lightly. Until they will run... - 32.6873
Lemon Or Lime Curd
1.Take a pan, put castor sugar, butter, lemon juice, eggs and salt it it and cook on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients using a wooden spoon until thick.
4.Let the mixture cool.
5.This filling can be used in a variety of... - 31.8038
1. Grate the lemon rind and squeeze the juice. Make it about ¼ pint juice.
2. Add juice, rind, sugar and butter to the top of a double boiler or keep it in a bowl of hot water.
3. Heat the saucepan gently until butter softens and sugar integrates.
4.... - 31.4388
1) Take a pan, melt butter in it and add in sugar and other ingredients.
2) Allow the mixture to thicken by cooking over a pan of boiling water.
3) Cover the mixture at once.
4) Use as a filling for tarts. - 31.3747
Put the butter, sugar, lemon rind and juice in an ovenproof mixing bowl.
Set the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water and cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved.
Stir in the eggs and cook the lemon curd, stirring... - 31.0226
1) In an ovenproof bowl, add butter, lemon rind, lemon juice and sugar, blend well.
2) Gradually beat in the eggs into the mixture.
3) Place the bowl in a pan of simmering water, stir until thick.
4) Cool and... - 30.8958
Lemon Curd recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 30.2355
1) In top part of a double boiler, place all ingredients and cook over simmering water, stirring continuously, until fairly thick.
2) Let cool and refrigerate to store.
3) Use as a spread on ladyfingers or spongecake or as a filling for tiny... - 30.0205
Lemon Curd Jelly
Wash lemons and remove rind in thin strips from two of them.
Infuse rind in the milk with the sugar until the latter is dissolved.
Soak the gelatine in the water and, when soft, stir into the warm milk.
Do not allow the milk with gelatine to boil or curdling... - 29.7095
Finely grate the zest of the lemons.
Squeeze the juice, discarding seeds.
In a double boiler over simmering but not boiling water, melt the butter.
Add the sugar, egg yolks, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
Stir constantly until the mixture is the consistency of... - 27.5806
In a heavy saucepan, stir the eggs and sugar with a wooden spoon until they are smooth and light in color.
Add the melted butter and lemon juice, stir to mix well, and set the pan over medium-low heat.
Stir the mixture continuously until it is thick and coats... - 27.4717
Classic Lemon Curd
1. In a basin, add the butter, sugar, grated lemon rind and trained lemon juice and place over a sucepan filled half with water
2. Stir once in a while till the butter melts and the sugar dissolves; add lightly mixed egg yolks
3. Keep stirring over the... - 26.4768
Whisked Sponge With Lemon Curd
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water and, using electric beaters, whisk the eggs for 5 minutes until thickened to the ribbon stage.
2. Remove the bowl from the pan and gently fold in the flour and then the melted... - 26.4102
Put all the ingredients into the top of a double saucepan or in a basin standing in a pan of simmering water.
Stir until the sugar dissolves and continue heating, stirring from time to time, until the curd thickens.
Strain into small warm pots.
Cover with... - 25.9587
In the top of a double boiler, combine all ingredients.
Set over boiling water and cook (stirring constantly with a wooden spoon) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until mixture is thick and smooth.
Cool and store in a jar in refrigerator. - 25.4502
1. Grate the rind and squeeze the juice from the lemons. Place the butter in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water and leave to melt.
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth cream, stir in the lemon rind and juice. Add to the butter with the... - 25.1917
Put the lemon juice, cornstarch, and acesulfame-K into a small saucepan and whisk together over medium-low heat.
Cook gently until the mixture starts to thicken.
In a separate container heat the egg substitute and add it to a small amount of the thickened... - 24.9846
Wash the lemons and grate the rind thinly.
Beat the eggs and put with the lemon rind, juice and butter into the top of a double boiler.
Stir over low heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture thickens.
Strain into small sterilised pots - 24.5299
Simple Lemon Curd
Grate the lemon rind and strain the juice.
Beat the eggs slightly.
Put all the ingredients in a pan and cook slowly over boiling water until the mixture thickens slightly.
It will thicken more when it cools.
If required for keeping pour at once into hot,... - 24.297
Lemon Curd Tartlets
Beat the eggs until light.
Melt the butter in a double boiler; then add sugar and eggs; combine thoroughly;, Cook over-boiling water, stirring constantly, for 5 min.; add lemon juice and continue cooking, stirring constantly, about 3 min longer or until the... - 24.1595
Put butter, sugar, lemon juice, and rind into a double boiler, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved.
Add 2 eggs or 3 slightly beaten.
Stir constantly until thickened.
Cool and use as a filling for lemon pie, small tarts, shells or for cake... - 24.1554
Melt butter in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until thick and smooth, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Ladle into sterilized jars and seal with lids - 23.9376
Lemon Lime Curd
In a saucepan combine the eggs, the butter, the sugar, the zests, and the juices and cook the mixture over moderately low heat, whisking constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the curd is thick enough to hold the mark of the whisk and the first bubble... - 22.9237
Lemon Ginger Curd
1. Combine the yolks and sugar in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Whisk until the mixture is smooth. Add the lemon rind and lemon juice, butter and gingerroot. Cook, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula, until the curd is thickened,... - 22.0118
Put butter, sugar, lemon juice and very finely grated rind into a basin, and stand this over a pan of boiling water.
Blend all together, and when butter has melted, add the eggs, well whisked, to the other ingredients.
Stir until mixture thickens, which will... - 21.1022
In the top of a double boiler, beat eggs and sugar.
Stir in lemon juice, butter and lemon peel.
Cook over simmering water for 15 minutes or until thickened. - 20.9526
Quick Lemon Curd
Whisk the eggs and put into a basin with the butter, sugar, finely-grated lemon rind and the juice.
Place the basin over a pan of boiling water, stir until the mixture is thick and smooth.
Pour into clean, warm jars and cover. - 19.2038
Classic Lemon Curd
1. Melt butter and add sugar. Beat the egg, along with the rind and juice of the lemon.
2. Cook in a double boiler, until it thickens. Can be used in tarts, pancakes and other desserts. - 16.3378
Lemon Curd Recipes By Category