- » Lemon Creme Pie
Lemon Creme Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon creme pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon creme pie recipes.
Lemon Meringue Flan
Line a 7-in flan ring with the pastry and bake it "blind".
Make the lemon juice up to 1/2 pt with water.
Blend the cornflour in a little of the lemon liquid, boil the remaining liquid and pour it over the blended cornflour, stirring all the time.
Put the... - 38.1761
Apricot Creme Tart
Apricot Cream Tart made dried apricot jam,phyllo leaves & tofu.Apricot Cream Tart is layered with apricot halves,covered with melted chocolate. - 47.1554
Prune And Apple Meringue Flan
Prune And Apple Meringue Flan! Isn't your mouth watering already? I served these delicious fruit flans just last weekend for my family!. They loved it. Treat your family to these Prune And Apple Meringue Flan too! - 49.5377
Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust
This Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. Enjoy the addictive flavors of the Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust! - 50.2272
Spread the crust on the bottom of a flan pan or quiche dish.
Put the next seven ingredients into a blender.
Pour the blender contents onto a graham cracker or other crust, if desired.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 25 minutes.
Mix together the walnuts and... - 44.951
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
Heat whipping cream in 1 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat just until hot.
Stir at least half of the hot cream gradually into egg yolks.
Blend into hot cream... - 37.9722
Country Rice Flan
To make pastry, sift flour into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, bring milk to a boil with granulated sugar and butter in a... - 44.974
Easy Creme Brulee
Day before: Make pudding as label directs but substitute 1 1/2 CUPS each of milk and cream for milk called for on label.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish; lay foil on surface of pudding; refrigerate.
1 to 2 hours before serving: Preheat broiler if... - 37.5856
Triple Fruit Flan
1 For flan pastry: Fold a 30-inch length of 18-inch-wide heavy-duty aluminum foil in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise, to make a rectangle, 15x9.
2 In a bowl,blend piecrust mix, egg and 2 tablespoons sugar until the mixture leaves side of the... - 49.8593
Line a 7-in fian ring with the pastry.
Prick the bottom of the fian, and bake it “blind”.
Bake for about 30 mm first in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6) reducIng the heat, as the pastry sets, to moderate (350° F., Gas 4).
When the pastry is cooked... - 46.0983
Mincemeat Flan De Luxe
1) Grease the flan ring and dust with flour.
2) Place on a baking sheet.
3) Heat oven at 375° For Mark 5.
4) For the pastry, in a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
5) Add in the butter and lard and rub in fats till the mix resembles... - 45.4804
Pecan And Raisin Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Line an 8 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
3. Use a fork to prick the shell and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut a foil piece to line the base... - 50.1008
Red Raspberry Pie
Red Raspberry Pie has a moist taste.The Lemon juice and Sugar gives the Red Raspberry Pie Energizing taste. - 42.7824
Sift flour and salt into a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Put the butter, yolks, honey, and lemon peel into the well.
With a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients together.
Add water and work into mixture until dough is smooth.
Form into a ball,... - 42.8722
Rosalie's Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallow Meringue
1. First separate the egg yolks from the whites and in a large mixing bowl whip the egg whites until stiff and firm, keep it aside.
2. Make firm dough by using the crust mix ingredients and line the baking dish with the pie crust.
3. Boil 3... - 118.39
Orange Flan With Macerated Oranges
Combine the 1 cup sugar and the water in a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan over medium-high heat; cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until the sugar turns into a golden caramel, about 12 minutes.
Immediately pour the caramel into a 9-inch deep-dish glass pie... - 42.3804
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 48.9583
Apricot Flip Flan
Oil a deep 9-inch pie pan, then drain-dry apricot halves on absorbent paper.
Space the same number of almonds as apricot halves over bottom of pie pan.
Cover each with an apricot half, cut side down.
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
Add lemon juice and... - 38.5058
Mix milk, salt and juice until blended and thickened.
Add pineapple, well drained, and 2 or 3 drops green colouring, and mix well.
Pour this filling into the cooled pie-shell and chill for 2 — 3 hours.
Whip a cup of heavy cream until stiff, fold in 1... - 31.3517
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Make a hot water bath for flan by setting a 9 inch pie pan in a slightly larger pan.
While holding pie pan down so it won't float, fill outer pan with just enough hot water to come up around pie pan.
Then remove pie pan and put outer... - 36.2995
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough and with it line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Remove the pastry shell from the oven and reduce the temperature to 375°F (190°C).
Drain the cherries.
Measure out 2/3 cup of the syrup... - 41.1959
Hazelnut Flan And Raspberries
1. In a food processor grind the hazelnuts adding honey & lemon juice.
2. Into an 8" /20cm quiche or flan dish press the mixture and chill.
3. Thereafter whip the cream.
4. Into the pie shell pat down the raspberries, sprinkle with the... - 38.1348
In a small, heavy pan, mix water and 3/4 cup of the sugar.
Stir gently until sugar dissolves.
Place pan over high heat and cook syrup, swirling pan occasionally, until clear and medium-amber in color.
Immediately pour caramel into a 1 1/2 souffle dish or... - 33.9828
Apricot Sour Cream Flan
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Life out the pie crust very carefully and fit it into a 9-inch flan pan.
3) Press well to fir the sides and then put the pan in the fridge.
4) To make the cream filling, first beat the... - 47.3438
Method Make pastry dough and chill.
Roll out, line flan ring; flute or scallop edges.
Spread bottom of dough first with jam, then marmalade.
Set oven at moderately hot (375Â°F).
Cream butter in a bowl, add sugar and grated lemon rind; beat until light and... - 22.9046
Cauliflower And Oyster Flan
STEPS TO GETTING READY
1) Switch on an oven and preheat it to 450°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 8 inch tart plate.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
4) Place the drained cauliflower in the baked pastry shell.
5) In a saucepan, combine... - 44.2072
Scalloped Mousse Flan
Sift dry ingredients together.
Rub in fat till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, add finely grated cheese then mix to a stiff paste with cold water.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board, knead quickly till smooth then divide pastry in two.
Roll one half... - 44.5735
Finnan Haddie Flan
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions until soft.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the juices run.
Add the tomatoes and Cook for 1 minute.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Allow to cool.
Put... - 43.3479
Rude Boy Fish Pie
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Using a foil, wrap potatoes, place on oven shelf and bake for 90 minutes or till well cooked.
3. Take a large pan, heat butter with olive oil. Add pancetta and fry for a minute.
4. Stir in... - 47.8836
Fluffy Grasshopper Pie
Combine crumbs and margarine; press firmly on bottom and up side to rim of buttered 9-inch pie plate.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon and liqueurs.
Fold... - 35.0759
Key Lime-chocolate Pie
Combine crushed cookies, coconut, and margarine or butter.
Spread evenly in a 9 inch pie plate.
Press onto bottom and up sides to form a firm, even crust.
Bake in a 375Â° oven about 8 minutes or till done.
Meanwhile, beat egg yolks about 4 minutes or... - 41.7569
Caramel Apple Pudding
Sieve the plain flour into a bowl, stir in 2 oz/50 g dark brown sugar and cinnamon.
Rub in 1 oz/25 g fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in 1-2 tbsp cold water to form a firm dough.
Wrap and chill for 1 hr.
Place the remaining fat in a... - 39.7226
Cookie Ice Cream Supreme
1. Place ice cream in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 2 minutes or until softened, stirring once during heating.
2. Stir in cookies until well blended. Spoon into 10-inch pie plate. Cover; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
3. Just... - 26.3867
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 47.4629