- » Lemon Cream Scone
Lemon Cream Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon cream scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon cream scone recipes.
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, and lemon zest.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until flour mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, use a fork to beat... - 39.7403
These delicate scones are a sweet light treat to be enjoyed with coffee or tea or perfect for a family get-together. Plus, this is a fun and easy recipe that the kids will enjoy helping you make. - 42.2611
Lemon Nutmeg Scones
Heat oven to 450°F.
Grease cookie sheet.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg; blend well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until mixture resembles... - 40.3104
Zesty Lemon Scones
1. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, the 1/3 cup granulated sugar, baking powder, lemon peel, salt, and baking soda. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or mar-garine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a small bowl combine half-and-half, lemon... - 33.1099
Have you been looking for a yummy scones recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right thing for you. Watch it to learn this step wise recipe to prepare classic scones. Missing it out will be a big mistake. - 93.8544
Triple Fruit Scones With Strawberry Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder into a large bowl. Add sugar and mix to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 eggs, heavy cream and lemon extract. Stir into the flour mixture. Do not over mix.
4. Gently - 32.4496
1) In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together, cut in the butter, lemon rind.
2) Reserve 1/2 egg white for glazing, and beat in rest of the egg with light cream.
3) Blend all the dry and... - 40.7692
Fresh Raspberry Scones
Looking for a recipe to make yummy scones within minutes? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect baked scones that are sure to melt in your mouth! - 118.935
Feather Light Scones
1. Place flour, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chopped butter (a). Using fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add milk and water all at once and, using a rounded knife, mix lightly and quickly to make a soft,... - 36.1482
Mini Rosemary Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Prepare the cookie sheet by spraying the cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a medium bowl, mix the flours, the sugar, baking powder, the baking soda, lemon peel, rosemary, and salt.
4. Using two knives... - 46.7085
Cheese & Cumin Scones
Fry chopped onions in hot oil till pale pink and translucent.
Add the ground masala paste and fry well.
When the oil comes to the surface, put in the pork and bacon pieces and fry.
Add the bread cubes, peas, carrots, fried potatoes and green coriander.
Mix... - 39.2538
Farmhouse Orchard Scones
1 Preheat the oven to 450°fahrenheit (230°c / Gas Mark 8)
2 In a bowl, sift the flours, salt and baking powder together.
3 Rub in the butter, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4 In a bowl, beat the egg and milk... - 43.2753
Blueberry Hill Scones
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, with fork, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. With pastry blender or two knives used scissor-fashion, cut butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add blueberries and toss to mix.
2.... - 33.8504
Blueberry Hill Scones
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, with fork, mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion ion, cut margarine or butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add blueberries... - 43.9408
Easter Scone Loaf
How about making a delicious quick bread for the Easter which is full of dried fruits and is super easy to make? Holly Bell, the Great British Bake Off finalist shows us her Easter Scone Loaf recipe that is as easy as putting all ingredients in a bowl and... - 134.476
Betty's Cranberry Scones -- Kentucky Style!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cranberry Scones. These scones are made with dried cranberries that have been rehydrated. This recipe came from Arrita Morris's column "Table Talk" in the Richmond Register Newspaper. - 0
Strawberry Cream Tea Cake
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. On the coarse side of a box grater, grate the butter into a bowl, then place back in the freezer for 5 mins. With a spatula, quickly mix the butter with the flour, baking powder and sugar, add the milk and lemon juice,... - 37.1036
Heat oil in pan over medium heat, saute onion until golden brown.
Add capsicum, turmeric, salt, sugar, chilli, lemon juice, stir well, cover, cook on low for 2 mins.
Sprinkle mixture with split pea flour, mix to combine, cover, cook on low for 1... - 39.9364
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 37.5218