- » Lemon Cream Cheese French Toast
Lemon Cream Cheese French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon cream cheese french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon cream cheese french toast recipes.
Lemon Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
COMBINE THE CREAM CHEESE with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a small bowl.
Stir with a fork until well blended.
Slice the bread about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Using a serrated knife, make a lengthwise slit in each slice, as if cutting them into two thin... - 44.6639
You May Also Like!
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.767
French Toast Strata
Arrange half of the bread cubes in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with cream cheese and remaining bread.
In a blender, combine eggs, milk, butter and maple syrup; cover and process until smooth.
Pour over bread.
Cover and refrigerate... - 46.4557
Toasted Crab Rolls
Split rolls in half lengthwise.
Brush with butter or margarine.
In a large skillet, lightly toast rolls.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Flake crabmeat; remove cartilage.
In a medium bowl, combine flaked crabmeat, cheese, green onions, sour cream and... - 45.3413
Cream Cheese Delight
This Cream Cheese Delight is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. The flavors of the never fails to catch you by surprise. Trust me, they will love it! - 47.3006
1. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pan, stir in flour, cook for 2 minutes then slowly add milk. Keep stirring, bring to the boil, cook until thickened and remove.
2. Add all seasoning and half the cheese, stir well, remove from fire, add cream.
3. Remove crust... - 47.5867
1. Blend together the Roquefort cheese, butter and sour cream.
2. Toast the bread and spread with the cheese mixture. Top each slice with two tablespoons of the caviar. Add a few drops of lemon juice. Cut each slice into four equal strips. - 25.6617
In medium bowl, combine soup, crabmeat, celery, onions, lemon juice, salt and lemon peel; mix well.
Cut baguette diagonally into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices on 2 cookie sheets.
Broil 5 inches from heat 2 minutes until toasted, turning once.
Spread 1... - 37.0435
French Crunch Peach Pie
1. Roll out pastry.
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
4. Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
5. Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
6. In mixing bowl beat eggs and lemon juice till blended; stir in sugar.
7. Fold in... - 45.5669
Blue Cheese Souffle
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Make a 4-inch-wide band of triple-thickness aluminum foil 2 inches longer than circumference of dish; butter 1 side of foil.
Secure foil band, buttered side in, around outside edge of dish and... - 48.464
Delightful Dessert Pancake
Combine neufchatel cheese, honey, peel and juice, mixing until well blended.
Gradually add milk to combined flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Beat in eggs.
Heat heavy 10-inch ovenproof skillet in 450° oven until very hot.
Add margarine to coat... - 37.6166