- » Lemon Cranberry
Lemon Cranberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon cranberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon cranberry recipes.
Italian Lemon-cranberry Ice
How to make refreshing Lemon-Cranberry Ice and do laundry at the same time. Only 4 ingredients. This is OH-S0-ITALIAN! You can serve this at any summer party and your guests will love it. You'll love it too! - 81.1441
Lemon Cranberry Loaf
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease and flour loaf pan.
Combine cream cheese, margarine, sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl; beat well with an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
Stir in lemon juice.
Toss cranberries, flour,... - 45.7762
Glazed Cranberry Lemon Bread
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Mix in lemon rind.
5. In a wide bowl, mix flour,... - 45.0807
Lemon Cranberry Loaves
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8 1/2X4 1/4-inch loaf pans.
Stir together cranberries, walnuts and granulated sugar in large bowl; set aside.
Combine cake mix, cream cheese and milk in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2... - 44.6664
Duck With Cranberry And Lemon Sauce
Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add duck wings and necks and saute until deep golden.
Discard butter from skillet.
Add veal stock and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced to 1 to 1 1/4 cups, about 1 1/2... - 43.1116
Lemon Yogurt Cranberry Muffins
lemon yogurt cranberry muffins are made with chopped cranberries and wheat flour. Flavored with lemon extract and lemon zest, this muffin is tangy and summer fresh. The honey sweetens up this little bake just the right amount. - 42.5291
Cranberry Lemon Cooler
1. In a saucepan, combine water and sugar.
2. Place on low flame.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved to form a syrup.
4. Take off heat and pour in cranberry cocktail and lemon juice.
5. Place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
6. Fill... - 42.244
Cranberry Cottage Cake With Lemon Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
3) In a different bowl, stir together the egg, milk, oil and extract.
4) Into the flour mixture, pour the milk... - 41.4725
1) In a small saucepan, add cranberries, cinnamon, 2 2/3 cups of water.
2) Simmer for 10 minutes or until the berries are tender.
3) Let the berries cool down.
4) In a blender, put the berries and blend it until pureed or pass it through... - 40.3493
Lemon Glazed Cranberry Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll pizza dough, and pat into a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
Spread marmalade over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Sprinkle dried cranberries over marmalade, pressing gently into dough.
Beginning with a long side, roll up dough... - 36.2588
Cranberry Lemon Float
1) In a large punch bowl, mix together the water, sugar and lemon juice
2) Add in the ginger ale just when ready to serve
3) Top with slice of Cranberry and serve immediatley
4) Serve chilled - 35.9066
Cranberry Lemon Cooler
1) Blen water and sugar and stir so well so that the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Pour in cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice.
3) Let it chill.
4) Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with ice cubes. - 34.6528
Cranberry-lemon Glazed Lamb
"Sprinkle lamb with salt; place on rack in roasting pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
Combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
Spread sauce over lamb.
Bake, basting occasionally, for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 175 de-... - 33.4738
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cranberry sauce; mix well.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into pie shell.
Chill until set, about 2 hours.
Garnish with additional whipped topping, lemon slices or fresh cranberries, if... - 33.4459
Lemon Cranberry Cider Tea
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Remove from the heat; add tea bags, cloves and cinnamon stick.
Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags, cloves and cinnamon stick.
Stir in the cranberry juice, cider and sugar; heat through - 31.934
Cranberry Lemon Frost
1. In a large pitcher, mix together cranberry juice cocktail, apricot nectar and corn syrup and chill at least for three hours
2. Pour into a punch bowl, scoop lemon sherbet in balls to floaat on top, garnish with mint clusters and serve - 29.969
Lemon Cranberry Nectar
Blend thoroughly the cranberry juice, apricot nectar, and water.
Stir in lemonade concentrate until melted.
Pour into tall glasses over ice cubes or crushed ice. - 29.0506
Lemon Cranberry Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in tuna.
2. Place 2 basil leaves on bottom halves of each roll; top basil leaves evenly with tuna mixture. Top each sandwich with cucumber slices, 2 lettuce leaves, and tops of rolls. - 28.0987
Cranberry Lemon Frost
1. Combine cranberry-juice cock tail, apricot nectar and corn syrup in a large pitcher. Chill at least 3 hours.
2. Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl. Scoop or spoon lemon sherbet into small balls; float on top. Garnish with a cluster of mint. - 22.0363
Lemon Cranberry Mold
Prepare jello; use 3 cups water to 2 packages.
Strain cranberry sauce and combine.
Pour into mold and chill.
Fill center with cottage cheese and decorate with parsley. - 20.4588