- » Lemon Cookie
Lemon Cookie Recipes
Lemon cookies can be made with the zest of lemon or lemon essence and are great to go with tea or even eaten alone in summer. They are light, refreshingly lemony and very soothing to the palate. Some lemon cookies ... More »
No Oven Needed Lemon Cookie
Learn how to make cookies that are delicious, totally healthy and require no oven-related efforts with this lemon recipe. In this food video, watch Dorothy (taichibozeman.com/rawfood) make a raw vegan lemon cookie recipe. This no bake dessert recipe is also... - 95.0258
No Bake Lemon Tea Cookies
1. To make the cashew flour: Process cashews in food processor.
2. To make the lavender frosting – combine all of the frosting ingredients in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
3. Mix together cashew flour, almond flour,... - 85.4986
Lemon Vodka Drop Part 1 - Preparation
A pudding is something that has a lasting and lingering effect on your palate. This pudding is a layered one with the lemon and vodka jelly being made in part 1 of the video. Stay tuned for part 2 of the video to see the second layer being made! - 80.7685
Lemon Vodka Drop Part 3 - Finalization
Part 3 of the video is get the pudding set with all the three layers set. If not for the video quality this three videos are totally worth watching for creating magic with desserts! - 78.5286
Lemon Vodka Drop Part 2 - Preparation
Part 2 of this video is to get the lemon curd filling as well the dough ready for the last layer of this decadent dish! Watch the chef present you the step of this pudding! - 78.398
Lemon Filled Cookies
This is a great option for a snack! These delicious Lemon Filled Cookies are an awesome treat for any season and any time of the day! Try out this recipe and treat your family and friends! - 51.041
Lemon Nut Star Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the lemon juice, cream and lemon peel.
Combine the flour, almonds, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Cover and... - 48.484
Get into the Christmas mood!! Go all the way by baking these vanilla flavored Christmas Bells snack! Don't just let your house look like Christmas, let you food look like it too! - 47.1617
Old Fashioned Lemon Sugar Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together, margarine and 1 ½ cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, lemonade concentrate and mix well.
2. Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt to the creamed mixture, also add buttermilk, nutmeg and mix... - 46.9931
Beat margarine, sugar, and honey together until fluffy.
Add egg and lemon rind; beat well.
Mix together flour, salt, and baking powder; stir into sugar mixture.
Add zucchini and 1/2 cup of the wheat germ.
Refrigerate one hour or longer.
If dough is not quite... - 45.7231
Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Try the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies! - 45.2287
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar until creamy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Stir flour with cinnamon and baking powder. Beat into sugar mixture with... - 44.4362
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter. Cream... - 44.2708
Lemon-nut Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add the egg, lemon peel and lemon juice; beat until fluffy.
Combine flour, salt and soda: gradually blend into the first mixture.
Stir in chopped walnuts.
Divide dough Into 3 parts and shape into rolls, each... - 43.4964
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Blend shortening and sugar until creamy and light.
3. Put egg and vanilla in the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, soda and salt together and once done transfer to the creamed mixture.
5. Separate two thirds... - 42.5535
Lemon Nut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, add margarine and sugar to beat with electric mixer at medium speed, until fluffy.
3) Add lemon peel into the bowl to beat.
4) In small mixing bowl add flour and baking powder to... - 42.0873
Lemon Spice Cookies
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until light.
3. Sprinkle the grated peel over the sugar and gradually add to the creamed mixture, beating until light and... - 41.8089
Lemon Zucchini Cookies
Grate zucchini and sift flour with salt and baking powder.
Cream together butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon peel.
Stir in flour until dough is smooth, then blend in zucchini and nuts.
Drop from rounded teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet in mounds about... - 41.63
Classic Lemon Cookies
1. Squeeze the lemon juice and grate the lemon peel. Add butter and whisk till creamy.
2. Stir in sugar and continue to whisk till mixture turns white.
3. Add lemon juice, beaten egg, sifted flour and grated lemon peel and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a... - 41.0133
Light Lemon Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Line a 12 x 15-inch baking sheet (without sides) with foil keeping the dull side up.
3 In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
4 Add in lemon peel and juice, mixing well.
5 In a... - 41.0018
Blend honey and oil.
Combine with rinds and fruit juice.
Beat in whole egg.
Add remaining ingredients, except egg white and nuts.
Batter should be stiff.
If not, add more flour.
Roll out and cut into rounds or any desired shape.
Brush tops with egg white and... - 40.8428
Lemon Caraway Cookies
Beat egg, add sugar gradually and continue beating.
Ada lemon juice, shortening and caraway seed.
Sift the dry ingredients and add.
Make into a roll and wrap in waxed paper.
Chill until firm enough to slice thin.
Bake in a not oven (400Â°F.) 10... - 40.4438
Easy Lemon Cookies
Cream shortening until soft: gradually add sugar, creaming well.
Stir In beaten eggs, lemon peel and vanilla extract, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Then add oats,... - 39.8397
Lemon Pineapple Drops
In mixing bowl, combine shortening and eggs.
Blend in dry gelatin.
Add half of dry cake mix.
Beat at medium speed of mixer until fluffy.
Add remaining cake mix.
Blend on low speed, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Stir in pineapple: Drop rounded... - 38.9083
Lemon Meltaway Cookies
These Lemon MeltAway Cookies are simply fabulous ! Try these nutty citrus cookies for your next brunch ! Your suggestions for these Lemon MeltAway Cookies are welcome. - 38.49
Combine butter and sugar in processor or medium bowl of electric mixer and blend until smooth.
Add yolks 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch-thick cylinder.
Wrap in plastic and chill at... - 38.2103
Frosted Lemon Cookies
Lemon Cookies are tangy ins taste. Lemon Cookies gets its taste from cake mix mixed with lemon peel and lemon juice. Lemon Cookies is loved by many around the world. - 37.4718
Lemon Bon Bon Cookies
Cream 1 cup butter and 1 /3 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
Add cornstarch and flour; mix well.
Chill until dough is easy to handle; shape into 1-inch balls.
Scatter pecans on waxed paper or foil; place balls of dough on top.
Flatten with floured bottom of... - 37.3068
Add sugar, cream well.
Blend in egg, lemon rind and juice.
Add dry ingredients, blend well.
Chill for easier handling.
Shape into balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Snip balls in half.
3/4 the way through, using floured scissors.
Snip each... - 37.2272
Lemon Blossom Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl, beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
Add ReaLemon® brand; beat well.
Gradually add flour; mix well.
Chill 2 hours.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in nuts if desired.
Place 1 inch apart on greased baking... - 36.8094
Easy Lemon Cookies
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Cream together egg yolks and honey or maple syrup until very smooth and thick.
Add lemon peel.
Combine flour, starch, and almonds and add to first mixture.
Fold in egg whites.
Drop by the rounded teaspoonful onto... - 36.6189
Lemon Km. Cookies
Cream butter, sugar, and egg yolk until light and fluffy.
Add salt, lemon peel, lemon juice, and flour: beat well.
Shape into finger like rolls or small walnut-size balls.
Dip in egg white and roll in nuts.
Bake on greased cookie sheets at 375° for 10... - 36.6138
Classic Lemon Meltaway Cookies
These Lemon MeltAway Cookies are simply fabulous ! Try these creamy citrus cookies as a brunch. Tell me if you like these Lemon MeltAway Cookies. - 36.1954
Lemon Snap Cookies Low Calorie
1. In medium bowl cream together butter with sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg, lemon peel and lemon juice.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Add gradually to sugar mixture; mix until smooth. Refrigerate until firmâ€”1 to 2 hours.
3.... - 36.0581
Mix shortening, sugar, egg, and vanilla thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, soda, and salt together; blend in.
Color 2/3 of the dough red or green.
Mold into 10 xl 1/2" roll.
Mold this roll into a bell shape by squeezing the... - 35.9071
Lemon Curved Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or oil lightly.
3. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and flurry. Add egg whites and beat for a few seconds.
4. Fold in flour, then fold in ground almonds, lemon extract... - 34.7741
Sunshine Lemon Cookies
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolk, lemon rind, and lemon juice, beat well.
Gradually add flour, mix just until blended.
Cover and chill dough at least 1 hour.
Shape dough... - 33.9985
Lemon Doodle Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cream margarine and brown sugar.
3. Add lemon extract, flour, and oatmeal, and mix well.
4. Form dough into small balls (walnut size) and place on an oiled baking sheet.
5. Flatten balls with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
6.... - 33.8885
Holiday Lemon Drops
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla, lemon extract, and lemon zest.
2. Add cake flour and salt and beat on low speed until... - 33.8547
Lemon Topped Prune Drops
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a large mixer bowl beat 1/2 cup butter or margarine till softened. Add brown sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg, milk, and vanilla and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed. Stir in... - 33.4472
1. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar. In a food processor (or in a large bowl), whirl (or beat) butter, granulated sugar, lemon peel, 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon juice, vanilla, and egg white until well blended. Add flour... - 33.0018
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together cake mix, egg, and cream cheese.
Juice and zest the lemon and add to the mixture.
Roll the mixture into small balls and roll into powdered sugar.
If dough is sticky, refrigerate it for an hour.
Bake for 7-10 minutes. - 32.607
These Lemon Stars taste awesome ! Try these brandied and buttered star shaped bakes for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Lemon Stars are welcome ! - 31.5635
Squeeze lemon and grate lemon peel, Whisk butter until creamy.
Add sugar and whisk until mixture turns white.
Add beaten egg, lemon juice, grated lemon peel and sifted flour.
Flatten dough to a thickness of 1/4 inch on a board coated with... - 31.0942
Easy Lemon Cookies
Preheat oven to 300°F.
In small mixing bowl, using electric mixer, combine all ingredients except flour, beating until light and smooth; add flour and beat until flour has been incorporated and mixture forms sticky batter.
Using wet hands, roll batter into 8... - 30.4804
Lemon Strawberry Stars
SLICE pound cake horizontally into 5 layers.
Cut each layer into 2 star shapes with large cookie cutter.
PREPARE pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
TOP 1/2 the pound cake stars with 1/2 and 1/4 of the pudding.
Cover with remaining stars,... - 28.9439
Lemon Sprttz Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Beat in flour and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with a... - 27.6433
Mix all ingredients, blending well.
Drop by teaspoonful onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 23.2657
Candied Ginger Lemon Cookies
These cookies are deliciously delicate and soft. They pack a whole lot of flavor too. Ginger and lemon are an amazing combination. What a great gift from your kitchen. Enjoy! - 0
Lemon Ricotta Sugar Cookies With Lemon Glaze
Bake sale time!! And these lemon ricotta sugar cookies are sure to be a hit! Soft, fluffy, chewy around the edges with a light, fresh lemon taste! Not to mention they are super easy to make and something about lemon just reminds me of a bright, sunny spring... - 0
Lemon Cookie Recipes By Category