- » Lemon Coconut Tart
Lemon Coconut Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon coconut tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon coconut tart recipes.
Creamy Coconut Petal Tarts
Combine the gelatin and sugar in a bowl; add the boiling water.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Measure the reserved pineapple syrup; if necessary add enough water to measure 1/2 cup liquid; stir into the gelatin.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened,... - 40.5801
Berries And Cream Tart
1. Prepare and bake Coconut Tart Shell; cool.
2. While tart shell is baking, prepare lemon custard: From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, heat butter or margarine, sugar, and... - 32.1976
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.8439
Fresh Fruit Tarts
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into three 5-inch circles.
Fit dough circles over inverted custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around the cups; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for... - 44.0966
French Peach Tart
1. Prepare Plain Pastry 1, or use piecrust mix. Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with rim; flute to make a stand-up edge. Prick shell all over... - 36.7555
Coconut, Celery And Apple Salad
Coconut celery and apple salad is a sweet and crunchy salad which gives you the pleasure of varied textures and tastes in one salad itself! The apples, coconut and celery, have a mixed taste and crunch to them that is refreshingly different. Dressed with... - 45.5795
Coconut Dutch Apple Pie
Combine 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 cup sugar, the salt, and cinnamon.
Place a layer of apples in pie shell and sprinkle with part of flour-sugar mixture.
Layer remaining apples alternately with flour-sugar mixture.
Sprinkle lemon juice over pie and dot with 1... - 43.2394
Apple Coconut Crepe Dessert
1. Peel the apples halve and core them
2. Cut into thin slices and toss in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
3. To make the filling, in a non-stick sautÃ© pan, melt the butter.
4. Add apple slices and toss, cooking until they... - 46.6617
Jamaican Sweet Buns
In medium bowl, combine flour, the 1/4 cup sugar, the baking powder, peel and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine milk and yolks; mix into flour mixture to form soft dough.
Mix in raisins and coconut just to blend.
Evenly divide... - 42.1011
Peel oranges, removing white membrane.
Cut oranges into sections, removing all membranes.
Sprinkle apples with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Toss oranges with apples, pecans, pineapple, coconut, and cherries.
Chill, and serve dusted with confectioners'... - 30.3948
Curried Chicken Salad Cups
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, fennel seed, curry, honey and cinnamon; add to chicken mixture and mix well. - 32.3434
Cut meat into 1-inch pieces, and flour lightly.
Melt butter or margarine in heavy skillet, and gently fry meat, turning till all sides are golden.
Push meat to one side, and add onion and apple.
Continue cooking over low heat a few minutes, stirring and... - 43.5359
Fruit Salad Chaat.
This mixed fruit salad may have its roots in India, but its bright, clear flavors complement everything from Mexican morning migas to Korean pul kogi. As with any fruit salad, go with what's fresh and in season. Bananas, kiwi fruit, mangoes, coconut, oranges,... - 30.6879
Apple Deep Dish Pie
Start heating oven to 425°F.
Combine sugar, flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, lemon juice, and butter.
Arrange apples in 10"x6"x2" (1 1/2-qt.) baking dish; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
Roll pastry to fit top of dish with 1/2 " overhang; cut several small slits... - 39.4482
1) Take a coffee grinder and remove coffee flavor from it by grinding some bread crust. Else use a pestle and mortar or a rolling pin on a board.
2) Put the spices in it and grind to make a smooth powder.
3) Then wash the grinder well to remove curry... - 43.265
Foundation Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream well.
Add milk and vanilla to beaten eggs.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with liquid ingredients to creamed mixture Chill.
Roll out small portions of dough at a time to 1/4 inch thickness... - 43.5213
Homemade Curried Shrimp
Cook raw shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt in water to cover.
Remove black veins; reserve cooking liquid.
Or cook frozen shrimp according to label directions.
Peel and chop onions.
Soak raisins in cold water.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute onions... - 41.5135