- » Lemon Coconut Dessert
Lemon Coconut Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon coconut dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon coconut dessert recipes.
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Curd Filling
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 116.578
Homemade Lemon Coconut Bars
Gift something special like these Homemade Lemon Coconut Bars to your loved ones this festive season. It is easy to make, taste great and looks beautiful, so it can be a perfect gift. Watch this video to learn the recipe and also the packing style, so people... - 95.2731
Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie
1) Take a 3 L (12 cup) microwave safe casserole, mix 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2) Pour in boiling water and stir well. Close with lid.
3) Microwave at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes, or until thickened.
4) Add in a small amount of hot... - 47.236
Lemon And Coconut Cake
1) Line a cake mould with a buttered greaseproof paper.
2) Take a bowl and melt in butter for 45 seconds on power.
3) Take another bowl and beat in eggs and sugar until fluffy.
4) Gently mix melted butter, yeast, flour, coconut, lemon peel, and... - 47.1046
Coconut Lemon Meringue I M Pie
Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie! This is a simple and yet delicious pie that I fell in love iwth the first time i had it at my aunts place. This delicious Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try it! - 46.514
Lemon Ambrosia Pie With Coconut Crust
In top part of double boiler mix salt, sugar, and cornstarch.
Gradually stir in boiling water.
Cook over direct heat, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Put over boiling water and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir small amount into beaten egg yolks, then... - 45.279
Lemon Coconut Bars
Base: Cut margarine into flour in a bowl until mixture crumbles.
Press crumb mixture into anungreased 7x 11 in.(17x27 cm)baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Filling: Beat eggs in a bowl until light and... - 44.8353
Lemon Coconut Squares
Lemon Coconut Squares is a delicious baked recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Lemon Coconut Squares dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.4896
Coconut And Lemon Dumplings
1. Half-fill a steamer with boiling water and put it on to boil, or place a heatproof dish over a saucepan of boiling water.
2. Beat together the cottage cheese, egg white and margarine.
3. Stir in the sugar, flour, lemon rind and coconut, mixing evenly to... - 44.4632
Coconut & Lemon Cream Cheese Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease an 8-inch square pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together butter, vanilla, and sugar.
Add eggs alternately with flour.
Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
Stir in juice and rind of lemon.
Spread into prepared... - 44.0762
Lemon Coconut Sour
Lemon Coconut Sours is an extremely tasty and unique dessert. The last time I served it for an informal get together for my friends, they raided the kitchen for more. Try this Lemon Coconut Sours recipe! - 41.8077
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut-lemon balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 41.4219
Lemon Coconut Bars
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Butter a 9 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
Into a small bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in 1/4 cup honey.
Stir in flour mixture and coconut.
Press into prepared pan, and bake on... - 41.1546
Coconut Lemon Cake
1. Grease bottoms of three 9-inch layer cake pans; line pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat shortening with sugar until fluffy;in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Add eggs, one at... - 40.2317
Coconut Lemon Sponge Pudding
Beat egg yolks with the 3/4 cup sugar, milk, flour, lemon peel and juice, and salt.
Stir in coconut.
Beat egg whites with the 1/4 cup sugar until stiff but not dry.
Fold into coconut mixture.
Turn into a greased baking dish (about 2-quart size).
Set in a pan... - 40.1777
Lemon Coconut Wreaths
Blend together butter and sugar.
Add coconut and lemon peel; mix well.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 12x9-inch rectangle.
Spread with coconut filling.
Carefully fold rectangle in half from long side to make a 9x6-inch piece.
Cut dough into nine... - 39.6005
Lemon Coconut Cake
1. Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions.
3. For each layer: Pour one-half of batter into each dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until top springs back when... - 39.2313
Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine pudding mix and 1/2 cup sugar; stir in water and egg yolks.
Heat 4 1/2 to 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring twice; let cool 5 minutes.
Pour pudding into prepared crust; let cool 10... - 38.1494
Lemon Coconut Filling
1. In small saucepan, combine cornstarch, flour and sugar, mixing well. Gradually add water, stirring until smooth.
2. Over medium heat, bring to boiling, stirring occasionally; boil 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat. Quickly stir some of hot mixture into egg... - 37.9403
Lemon Coconut Dessert Bars
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and lemon peel.
Add butter and rub in with your fingers until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Add coconut and egg yolks and blend thoroughly.
Spoon a little more than half the coconut mixture into... - 37.9377
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites with salt until they reach stiff stage but not dry.
3) Add in 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time, beating until granules are dissolved and then lightly mix in vanilla and... - 37.4568
Lemon Coconut Angel Food Cake
1) On a serving plate, place the angel food cake.
2) Over low heat, warm the lemon curd and add lemon zest to it.
3) Over the cake, pour the warm lemon sauce slowly for glazing th cake.
4) Serve the lemon glazed cake with... - 35.379
Lemon Coconut Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Cut the cake into 12 or 14 equal slices.
3 Line the sides and bottom of a 9" pie pan with the cake slices to makea pie shell.
4 Sprinkle half of coconut over the cake slices.
5 As per the package... - 35.0574
Lemon Coconut Cake
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
Stir together milk, lemon peel and juice until thickened.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Split cake to make 3 layers; fill each with about 1/3 cup lemon mixture.
Spread remaining mixture over side and top of cake.
Sprinkle... - 34.5015
Mix flour, coconut, 1 cup sugar and crumbs; cut in 3/4 cup butter.
Pat half the mixture into 9 x 9-inch cake pan.
Mix remaining sugar, 1 teaspoon butter, cornstarch, lemon juice and rind and egg; add 2 1/2 cups boiling water.
Stir mixture thoroughly.
Pour... - 34.499
Lemon Coconut Pudding Cake
1. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in l 1/2-quart bowl until stiff peaks form; set aside. Beat egg yolks slightly. Beat in lemon peel, lemon juice and milk. Add sugar, flour and salt; beat until smooth. Fold into beaten egg whites. Pour into 1-quart... - 33.5845
Coconut Lemon Squares
1. Combine biscuit mix and sugar in a medium-size bowl; cut butter or margarine into mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly. Press into an 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 15 minutes, or until golden.
3. Beat eggs lightly in a... - 33.0041
Lemon Coconut Meringue Pudding
Mix first seven ingredients and pour into a greased 9 X 6-inch bake dish.
Set in a pan of water and oven-poach at 350F for 35 minutes.
Beat egg whites and jelly together until stiff then stir in the coconut, spread over the pudding and return to oven for 14... - 32.4772
Lemon Coconut Pudding Cake
1. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in small bowl until stiff peaks form; reserve. Beat egg yolks slightly in small bowl. Beat in lemon peel, lemon juice and milk; beat in sugar, flour and salt. Fold into egg white mixture. Pour into 1-quart casserole;... - 31.3777
Lemon And Coconut Mold
Lemon And Coconut Mould has a mouth watering taste. If you like lemon jelly with coconut and eggs then try this Lemon And Coconut Mould recipe. You will love it. - 30.2973
Prepare lemon sauce mix according to package direc- tions, using only 1/4 cup water.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, dates, pecans and marshmallows in large bowl.
Fold milk into lemon sauce; pour over crumb mixture.
Drop by... - 29.9404
Lemon Coconut Ice Cream
1. In blender container place coconut and water; blend, covered, at high speed 40 seconds. Strain all liquid from coconut.
2. Return coconut to blender container; add sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, butter, and lemon peel. Blend, covered, 15 seconds. Pour... - 29.2842
Quick Lemon Coconut Macaroons
Combine coconut, condensed milk, lemon peel and lemon juice.
Drop by teaspoonsful about 1 inch apart on well-greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325° for 8 to 10 minutes, or until delicately browned.
Remove from cookie sheet at once and allow to cool on wire... - 29.147