- » Lemon Citrus Tart
Lemon Citrus Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon citrus tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon citrus tart recipes.
Lemon Cheese Tart
MIX cheesecake crust crumbs with sugar in 9-inch springform pan.
Stir in margarine.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of pan.
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until slightly thickened.
MIX milk with cheesecake filling mix and... - 45.0382
Lemon Curd Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the butter, grease twelve 3-inch (8-cm) muffin tins.
Roll the dough out thinly on a lightly floured board and use it to line the muffin tins.
Prick the bottoms with a fork and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the... - 37.3352
Lemon Cream Chiffon Tarts
1. Thoroughly combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, gelatin, and salt in a saucepan. Blend in water until smooth.
2. Beat egg yolks until light. Blend with lemon juice into mixture in saucepan. Add butter. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; continue cooking 2... - 37.3877
Lemon Curd Tarts
This Lemon Curd Tarts is such little wonders that can simply liven up any aftermeal chit-chats! Yes, a lot more lemony, something you would love to indulge in, this Lemon Curd Tarts is made very rich! Give it a try and you would simply agree to the fact. - 39.9513
Lemon Cream Tart
This is a perfect dessert to make for the Holidays. Lemon Cream Tart is simply delicious and a fancy dessert. I'm sure your family and friends will love it! - 120.491
Baked Golden Syrup Lemon Tarts
Now even you can make bakery style baked lemon tarts at home! Watch this video to discover how to make those seductive golden syrup lemon tarts in minutes. This could be a very quick video but nevertheless so useful! - 95.7183
Mrs. Wintle's Lemon Curd Tarts
1. In a large bowl, place the lemon rind, lemon juice, sugar
2. Place the bowl on top of a double boiler
3. Add butter to the pan
4. Heat this mixture on boiling water till the butter melts
5. Add the well beaten eggs and mix well
6. Continue to stir... - 40.4894
Lemon Curd For Tarts
Beat eggs until light and foamy.
Add sugar, rind, juice, and butter.
Place in a heavy-bottomed saucepan or in the top of a double boiler and cookover low heat until thickened, smooth, and like honey.
Whip cream and fold into the curd.... - 32.3305
Lemon Curd Tarts
Stir together flour and salt; cut in shortening till pieces are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of mixture.
Gently toss with fork; push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into ball.
Flatten on floured surface by... - 41.8945
Lemon Curd Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle the water over the dry ingredients and mix to a dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface for a few seconds until... - 37.1036
For the lemon curd filling
1. Beat the eggs well.
2. Put the butter, sugar, lemon juice and grated rind in a double boiler or in a small vessel over hot water.
3. Heat thoroughly, then add the beaten eggs.
4. Continue stirring until the mixture coats the... - 39.7328
Mini Mince Lemon Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F In small bowl, combine mincemeat and peel; mix well.
Cut pastry into 24 (2 1/4-inch) circles; press each circle into 1 3/4-inch muffin cup.
Fill with mincemeat mixture.
From pastry scraps, cut out small designs; top tarts with... - 29.8885
Lemon Curd Tarts
1. Place filour in a medium-size bowl; cut in the 1/2 cup butter or margarine and cream cheese with a pastry blender until crumbly. Work into a ball with hands. Divide into 24 parts.
2. Press one ball into each of 24 tiny muffin cups; chill while mixing... - 31.1053
Lemon Tart With Fresh Berries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the pie dough: In a bowl, add flour, sugar and salt and cut in 1/4 cup of butter and mix.
3. Slowly drizzle in some cold water and knead into a dough.
4. Add some flour to the cutting... - 115.439
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 92.5773
Mary Allison's Lemon Tarts
Cream butter, sugar, and salt.
Add the juice of the 3 lemons and grated rind of 2 (grate before squeezing).
Add the egg yolks and fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into unbaked pastry tart shells and bake until set.
This crust is particularly ad - 22.9278
Creamy Lemon Tarts
Spoon about 1/2 cup of lemon-pie filling into each tart or sponge shell; top with whipped topping and a cherry.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 23.4032
Tangy Lemon Tarts
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Add lemon juice and milk to flour and knead into a stiff dough.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut the pastry... - 43.3852
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 15 minutes while you make the filling.
2. Into a double boiler or in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water place the lemon rind, juice, butter, eggs and sugar.
3. Cook, stirring... - 44.3852
Sugar dough Mix the sugar and butter (in a blender) until the sugar is dissolved.
Add the flour little by little and continue to mix for about 1 minute.
Remove and keep in the fridge for about 1 to 2 hours.
Almond cream Mix the softened butter with sugar... - 43.3343
Small Lemon Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) In a blender, place together butter, flour, sugar and salt.
3) Process the butter mixture until well blended and form into soft dough.
4) In a tray with 12 small non-stick tart tin, push down small amount of the... - 47.1703
Lemon Cream Tart
Melt the butter in a small pan, add the sugar and stir in the biscuit crumbs and mix well.
Turn into an 8 inch (20 cm) flan dish and press into shape around the base and sides with the back of a spoon.
Put the cream cheese in a bowl and cream until light and... - 30.4749
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, flour and salt with water.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly, until the sugar mixture is thickened.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes more stirring until clear.
4) In a small bowl, place the yolks and beat in ½ cup of hot... - 42.8547
Glazed Lemon Tart
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Rinse 2 lemons in running water and slice them into 1/8th inch thick pieces. Remove the seeds and place the lemon slices in a bowl.
3. Cover the lemon slices with boiling water. Let it soak for about 8... - 45.0702
Lemon Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add crumbs; toss with a fork until moist.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round tart pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 43.5022
Preheat oven to 450°F Cut four (4 1/2-inch) circles from pie crust.
Line muffin cups with pastry circles.
Prick bottoms and sides with fork.
Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool.seanwhile, prepare pie filling according to package directions.
Let... - 28.9804
Lemon Zest Tart
In a food processor combine the flour, sugar, and salt, and process to blend.
Drop in the butter and pulse again 3 or 4 times.
Add the shortening and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With the machine running, add the ice water 1 tablespoon... - 42.6141
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the icing sugar.
2. Add the egg, vanilla essence and most of the chilled... - 39.7938
Lemon Fluff Tarts
1. 1, To prepare pie crust, use a pie crust mix following the directions on the back label. Otherwise, use a previous known or familiar pie crust recipe.
2. On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll out, half at a time, to 1/2-inch... - 38.5018
Cherry Lemon Tarts
Place 2 liners in each 5- or 6-oz custard cup.
In small bowl, microwave butter at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in crumbs and sugar.
Place 1 rounded tablespoonful crumb mixture in each liner.
Press down firmly with small glass.
Blend remaining... - 43.1928
Lemon Tart With Plums
Sift the flour into a bowl, add the diced butter and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the caster sugar and beaten egg and mix to a firm dough, adding a little iced water if necessary.
Knead the dough briefly on... - 46.4386
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In bottom of 9-inch flan pan or pie plate, combine wheat germ, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Spread over bottom and up sides of pan.
Bake for 8 minutes; cool.
In heavy saucepan, combine egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon peel, lemon... - 44.423
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together, then rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
3) Stir in the egg yolk and little iced water and prepare a soft dough, then... - 46.8194
Fresh Lemon Tart
1. Prepare your favorite pastry recipe or thaw the pastry if store bought.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 38.6668
Sift 1/4 teaspoon salt with 6 oz. plain flour.
Put on a board, make a well in the centre and put into the well 6 oz. slightly softened pieces of butter.
Add the iced water.
With your hands work the centre ingredients into a paste.
Work in the flour, knead... - 42.8259
1) Preheat oven at 175 degrees C.
2) In a bowl beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3) Stir in beaten egg and mix flour, a little at a time.
4) Swiftly work the dough together and leave to rest.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and... - 44.8949
To make the pastry, combine the flour, salt, and sugar in the work bowl of a food processor; pulse briefly to mix.
Cut in the butter and the shortening with several quick pulses.
Do not overmix.
With the motor running, gradually pour in the ice water and the... - 44.4833
These lemon tart recipe is a sweet and tangy tart recipe prepared with tart pastry filled with a breadcrumbs and lemon mix. The lemon filling is made with butter, sugar, eggs, lemon rind and lemon juice. The tarts are baked and can be served as desserts or... - 38.3365
I just love the irresistably great lemony feel this Lemon tarts give out. One of the most delicious of baked treats I have ever tried, this lemon tarts is worth to be devored. - 27.8172
This lemon tart recipe is a beatiful tart recipe prepared with lemon curd and vanilla flavoring which can be swapped for lemon peel or dark rum. Flavorful and delicious, this lemon tart is one of my favorite summer desserts with the scent of fresh lemons. - 43.9484
Quick Lemon Tarts
In bowl mix condensed milk and lemon juice; fold in yogurt.
Pile into tart shells.
Chill in freezer 30 minutes.
Top each with a lemon slice, if desired. - 26.8456
Light Lemon Tarts
Combine eggs, sugar, butter, salt, lemon juice and rind; mix well.
Line twelve tart shells with pastry; fill with lemon mixture.
Bake at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. - 28.1408
Combine fructose, margarine, butter flavoring, lemon juice, lemon zest, and egg in top of double boiler.
Stir to mix.
Cook and stir over hot water until mixture thickens.
Pour into the 10 tart shells.
Chill until firm. - 36.697
Jam And Lemon Tarts
If you are ready with a pre-made lemon curd and some store bought jam, you can make a quick dessert at home. This video shows you how to fill your tart pastry cases with the lemon curd and jam and then bake them desserts to perfection. Unfortunately, the... - 73.2532
Lemon And Almond Tarts
1. Roll the pastry out on the surface and line twelve 2.5" diameter bun tin, suing a 3" fluted cutter
2. At the base of each bun tin, put a little of the lemon curd
3. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar; add the ground almonds and lemon... - 43.6819
Lemon Cheese Tart
This sweet and delicious Lemon Cheese Tart is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Lemon Cheese Tart is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 46.3775
Strawberry Lemon Tarts
Heat oven to 475 degrees.
Roll out pastry very thin and cut eighteen 3-inch rounds.
Place on cookie sheet and prick.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes until golden brown.
Beat softened cream cheese and cream together until light and fluffy.
Stir in lemon rind.
Put... - 33.5981
Lemon Tart With Almond Crust
Place the flour, almonds, sugar, butter, almond extract and salt in a food processor.
Cover and pulse until blended.
Gradually add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, pulsing until mixture forms a soft dough.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased... - 43.518
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan... - 39.5094
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Take a knife and cut in the shortening to the size of small peas.
4) With a large fork, mix the contents in the bowl by adding drops of cold... - 46.8872
Apple Fritters With Lemon Citrus Sauce
This recipe works best with a tart cooking apple such as a granny smith, which balances the sweetness of the batter and the sweet and sour flavour of the citrus sauce. You can also make the sauce out of any other citrus juice. - 0
Zesty Lemon Sauce
In saucepan, blend together sugar, cornstarch, dash of salt and nutmeg.
Stir in water, butter or margarine and lemon juice.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, then stir until sauce is clear and thickened.
Add lemon peel and more lemon juice if needed.
Flavor... - 37.1732
Ice Box Lemon Pie
Whip Eagle Brand milk and egg together.
Slowly add and beat in lemon juice.
Blend in all or part of the Cool Whip (less for more tart taste; more for lighter fluffier taste), pour into pie shell.
Chill overnight. - 29.8499
Citrus Apple Sauce
Put the apple slices, water and sugar in a small saucepan.
Add the salt, lemon juice and butter and cook until the apple slices are soft.
Beat with the back of a wooden spoon until the sauce is smooth. - 24.6129
Citrus Apple Crisp
1. Place apples in square dish, 8x8x2 inches. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Mix remaining ingredients with fork until crumbly; sprinkle over apples.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 7 to 10 minutes or until apples are tender. Let stand uncovered 10 minutes. Serve... - 26.4787
Citrus Soufflé With Grand Marnier Sauce
Prepare a 1 quart souffle dish with a lightly oiled 1 1/2" wax paper collar.
Combine Grand Marnier and lemon juice; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand until softened.
In the top of a double boiler, combine egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, orange juice, marmalade, and... - 39.6989
Creamy Citrus Curd
It is a treat for all the people having a sweet tooth. Though it is called curd, but the recipe is completely dairy-free. So, it can be the right dessert to serve to the people having dairy-allergy. - 112.323
Low-fat Creamy Lemon Pie
A better title would be creamy grapefruit-orange-lime-lemon pie because all of those citrus varieties work! The fat content in this pie is lower than other lemon pie recipes as it uses low fat graham crackers, no butter in the crust, and egg whites with only... - 130.588
Sausage Egg Puffs
Coat four 4 1/2-inch tart pans with cooking spray; set aside.
In a small bowl combine .sour cream, lemon-pepper seasoning, and cumin.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a medium skillet cook turkey sausage over medium heat until brown.
Drain fat.In a... - 40.2006
Hot Spiced Fruit Salad
Drain and combine syrup from peaches, pineapple, cherries, pears, and apricots, reserve 1 1/2 cups of the combined fruit syrup.
Core and dice apple; mix with lemon juice.
Turn all drained fruits into a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
Stir together reserved fruit... - 39.868
Fresh Fruit Marinated In Wine
1) In a large bowl, combine together the cut=up fruit and pour in the wine. Toss well till the fruit s thoroughly moistened with the wine.
2) Place the bowl in the refrigerator and marinate for 1 to 4 hours.
3) Taste a piece each of the tart and the... - 30.0735
Meatless Sugarless Christmas Mincemeat
The meatless sugarless christmas mincemeat is a lively and flavorful preparation of dried fruits and apples with cinnamon and appel cider. Flavored with additional brandy and rum, the fruit mincemeat is cooked and stored in jars in a cool place. - 45.5206
Pecan And Raisin Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Line an 8 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
3. Use a fork to prick the shell and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut a foil piece to line the base... - 50.1008