- » Lemon Chocolate
Lemon Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon chocolate recipes.
Chocolate Lime Swirl
1. Grease a deep 9 inch pie tin.
2. Line sides of pin tin uniformly using cookies. Do not discard remaining cookies. Crush them in an electric mixer.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter and mix well.
4. Spread ¾... - 45.981
Lemon And Chocolate Battenburg
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter a square cake tin of 7 inches and use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it. With double thickness of the parchment or greased greaseproof paper, divide down the... - 44.8548
Lemon Chocolate Cups
1) In top of a double boiler, blend chocolate chips and butter together, stirring well.
2) Take off the mixture from heat and cover it.
3) Coat the inside of a 3" paper muffin pan liner using 1 tablespoon at a time.
4) Using a spoon or fingers, pack... - 40.5295
Hazalnuts Lemon And Chocolate
or the base beat sugar & eggs till fluffy. Add melted chocolate & unsalted butter.
• Fold in the flour. Pour in collapsible mould and bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
• For the mousse, beat the sugar and eggs till fluffy. Heat the cream and... - 36.9623
Quick Chocolate Lemon Bavarian Cream
1. Between two sheets of waxed paper, crush cookies and set aside.
2. In a bowl, add gelatin, boiling water and allow to dissolve, chill until slightly thickened.
3. Fold in the whipped cream, and melted chocolate.
4. In molds, press in... - 36.6326
Lemon Chocolate And Berry Roulade
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Lightly oil and line a 23 x 33cm Swiss roll tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. Whisk together the eggs, caster sugar and vanilla with an electric whisk for 5 mins until thick and frothy and the whisk leaves a trail when... - 35.192
Lemon And Fennel Marinated Vegetables
1. Bring water to a boil over high heat in small saucepan. Add carrots. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender. Drain and cool.
2. Place carrots, mushrooms and bell pepper in large... - 31.6738
Lemon Chocolate Truffles
1) Melt the chocolate, whipping cream and butter together. Mix until smooth. Let cool.
2) Stir egg yolk, sugar and lemon juice into cooled mixture.
3) Refrigerate for 4 hours.
4) With buttered hands, roll a small handful of the refrigerated mixture into a... - 27.4237
Carries Lemon Or Chocolate Pie With High Meringue
Sift the flour, cornstarch, salt, and sugar into the top of a double boiler, stir in the 2 cups boiling water slowly, before placing over lower part of vessel containing furiously boiling water.
Stir until custard leaves sides of pan this seems like etern - 25.1696
Chocolate Filled Lemon Shortbread Cookies
1. In a small saucepan, warm cream over medium-high heat until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat, add chocolate chips, and stir until melted and smooth. Scrape chocolate cream into a medium bowl, cover, and refrigerate until thickened,... - 21.009
Lemon Cookie Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
1. Arrange half of cookies on flat surface, bottom sides up. Scoop 1/2 cup softened yogurt onto each cookie. Top with another cookie. Pat chips around edges of yogurt.
2. Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap or wax paper. Freeze 1 hour, or until firm. Frozen... - 18.4227