- » Lemon Chicken Tart
Lemon Chicken Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon chicken tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon chicken tart recipes.
Lemon Chicken Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Open each pie crust, and remove the plastic film.
3) Dredge 1 teaspoon of flour over each crust and press the fold lines.
4) Flip the crust, floured side down on the working table and remove the remaining... - 46.2605
Tart Baked Chicken
Lemons really add zip to your other foods. But they don't have to be used only as a garnish; there are some delicate recipes which we will share with you in this cookbook. - 27.3422
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 108.801
Curry Sauce With Tart Apple
1) In a large skillet heat butter. Add garlic, onion, curry powder and apple and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
2) Take off from heat.
3) Mix flour, cardamom, ginger and pepper thoroughly.
4) Cook and stir over low heat.
5) Fold in chicken broth, lemon... - 45.8585
Hot Chicken Salad In Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare Tart Shells as directed except — stir cheese into flour mixture before adding water.
2. Toss chicken, celery, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper in 1 1/2-quart bowl. Mix in mayonnaise. Carefully fold in grapes and 1/4 cup almonds. Cover loosely... - 32.2578
Flemish Chicken In Lemon Cream Soup
1) In a heavy 8- to 10-quart pot Combine the fowl, giblets, beef, veal shank and water.
2) Let it come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skim the scum and foam as they rise to the surface.
3) Put in the onions, celery, leeks, carrots and salt,... - 45.6672
Savory Sweet Tart Sauce
The Savory Sweet Tart Sauce is a yummy sauce that adds to the flavor of your meat preparation. Use this Savory Sweet Tart Sauce recipe and see how impressed your guests will be! - 20.4386
Tart & Spicy Apple Soup
Cut 1 apple in half; set aside 1 half for garnish.
Peel, core and slice remaining apples.
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add apple slices and onion; saute until onion is tender.
Add curry powder, paprika, salt, lemon peel and Meat Broth or... - 41.206
Lamb Tart Avgolemono
Preheat oven to 400°F .
Brush pastry with egg white and bake 5 minutes.
Let cool while preparing filling.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl and mix gently but thoroughly.
Spoon into prepared shell.
Beat eggs lightly .
Add remaining ingredients and... - 43.3211
Chicken Cherry Yaki Stir Fry
Thaw cherries if frozen.
Drain cherries, reserving juice; set aside.
Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes.
Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, lemon juice and ginger in small bowl; stir in chicken.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring once or... - 42.8954
Montmorency Cherry Chicken Salad
Slice 1 of the nectarines; combine with cherries, chicken, celery and green onions in large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt in small bowl, mixing well.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over chicken mixture; toss... - 35.0139
The distinctive texture and flavor of preserved lemons is essential to not only traditional Moroccan cooking, but also to the contemporary cooking of some of the best chefs in the South of France, Spain, England, and the USA.
As Paula Wolfert - the world... - 37.6419
Lemon And Orange Salad
1) Chop some leaves of mint in a mortar or similar arrangement, saving several sprigs for later use.
2) Press and rub the leaves with the pestle or back of a wooden spoon until most of the juice has been squeezed out.
3) Mix with olive oil and leave... - 36.4853
Cheery Cherry Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cherries, walnuts and onions; mix well. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, oregano and pepper; pour over chicken mixture. Mix gently. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with... - 29.2503
Curried Chicken Rice Soup
In a large heavy-bottom saucepan, saute the chicken in 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter.
Remove the chicken and set aside.
Add the remaining butter to the saucepan.
Cook the onions, celery, and leeks over low to medium heat until they are soft and lightly... - 43.1298
Oven Grilled Chicken
Grind masala fine and mix with curds, oil and lemon juice into a smooth paste.
Clean and cut chicken into 4 to 6 large pieces, making a few shallow cuts on pieces.
Cover with masala paste and marinate in a cool place for a few hours.
Grease well a baking tray... - 43.3777
Chicken With Apples
In skillet brown chicken slowly in butter about 10 minutes, turning often.
Remove from heat; drain off fat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Add cider and lemon juice.
Cover; simmer for 25 minutes.
Add apples; simmer till just tender, 5 to 10 minutes... - 43.7201
Classic Chicken Biryani
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting the salt but adding 2 of the garlic cloves, the cinnamon stick, and bay leaf.
When the rice is done, discard the garlic, cinnamon, and bay leaf.
Meanwhile, in an electric... - 41.7497
Curried Chicken Breasts En Casserole
1) Skin chicken and clean under cold running water. Dry with paper towels.
2) Preheat oven hot to 375F.
3) In a large skillet heat butter and brown chicken in batches, 5 minutes per side.
4) Put all chicken into the skillet.
5) Stir in... - 45.9652
1. Rinse chicken pieces well in cold running water; dry well on paper towels.
2. Combine flour, seasoned salt, and pepper in a paper bag; mix well. Add chicken pieces to bag; shake well to coat chicken all over.
3. In some of hot oil in large skillet, saute... - 47.3116
Curried Chicken Salad Cups
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, fennel seed, curry, honey and cinnamon; add to chicken mixture and mix well. - 33.806
Glazed Chicken Breasts
Heat the butter in a large, heavy frying pan that has a cover and can be put under the broiler.
Saute the chicken pieces until lightly browned on both sides; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, combine the jelly, chicken broth, and lemon juice in a bowl... - 35.396
Curried Chicken And Fruit
Remove the chicken bones if you wish.
Combine flour, ginger, curry, and salt in a paper bag.
Shake chicken pieces until well coated and brown on all sides in heated butter in a frying pan, adding any leftover flour mixture to pan.
Arrange chicken in a greased... - 39.4129
Sauteed Chicken With Mustard Caraway Seeds And Chervil
1) Drizzle salt and pepper over the chicken.
2) Take a small bowl and combine caraway seeds, 4 tablespoons of chervil, mustard, and yogurt. Lavishly, coat the chicken breasts with the mixture.
3) Now, immediately put the chicken in breadcrumbs... - 43.9544
Spicy Grilled Chicken With Apples And Chiles
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a bowl, combine all the juices, peppers, onions, garlic, parsley, and cilantro
3. In a shallow dish, place the chicken breasts, and pour the marinade... - 46.8718
Mix chicken, celery, apple, scallions, walnuts, dill, parsley, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper well.
Chill. - 32.653
Curried Chicken Turkey Or Lamb
1. In a pan melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and saute onion and apples until tender.
2. Add the test of the butter and blend in the flour and curry powder.
3. Stir in consomme, water and lemon juice and cook until slightly thickened.
4. Add meat and... - 41.1036
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a medium bowl combine chicken, apples, dried cherries, pecans, and celery.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, sour cream, lemon juice, honey, and rosemary.
Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss gently to coat.
If desired,... - 32.4464
Apple And Walnut Chicken Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Remove and discard... - 47.8995
Smoked Chicken Apple And Walnut Salad
Toss chicken strips, apples, celery and chopped watercress in large bowl.
Blend in lemon dressing and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. - 32.9877
Hot Chicken Macaroni Buffet Salad
Try out this extremelt scrumptious and satisfying Hot Buffet Salad - a wonderful pick to go with any meal. Also, there is no occasion that doesn’t seem to take in this wonderful Hot Buffet Salad. - 50.0202
Chicken Tocino - Filipino Cooking
Today I'm gonna show you how to cook my version of Chicken Tocino. Tocino is bacon in Spanish and is traditionally made with cured pork belly. In the Philippines, it's made with either pork or chicken. Old school practice for tocino uses sugar, salt and... - 101.966
Keeneland Special Chicken Salad In Bread Bowl
If you are looking for a chicken salad recipe that is anything but ordinary, this is it. Ready in minutes and healthy too, Betty’s easy-to-prepare chicken salad packed with zingy flavors and served tastefully in a bread bowl makes for a hard-to-pass treat.... - 114.041
Roasted Chicken Pot Pie
I roasted the chicken in this recipe before I placed it in the pie. This extra step really makes a positive impact on the final result. - 122.196
Lychee Salad Mold
Thoroughly drain canned fruits, saving the liquids.
Add enough cold water to the liquids to make 3 1/2 cups.
Soften unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup of the liquid.
Pour remaining liquid into saucepan and heat to boiling point.
Combine the softened gelatin and... - 34.6842
In a 3-quart saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove cloves - 32.4417
In large saucepan cook onion and curry powder in shortening til) onion is tender but not brown.
To cooked onion add chicken, apple, carrot, celery, and green pepper.
Cook mixture, stirring occasionally, till vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5... - 40.7045
In large saucepan cook onion and curry powder in shortening till onion is tender.
Stir in chicken, chopped apple, carrot, celery, and green pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, till vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle flour over chicken... - 37.1858
Apple Peanut Curry Salad
1. Prepare the dressing and place it in a salad bowl.
2. Cut apple wedges or make bite size pieces of the apples if wedges are too large.
3. Place apple wedges in a bowl. Pour the dressing so that the apples coat well and do not brown.
4. Mix the... - 44.8595
1) Prepare vinaigrette in a small bowl. Mix together lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Gently blend in oils and mix well. Keep it aside.
3) In a saucepan mix applejack and water.
4) Simmer the mixture, add raisins and keep aside to cool.
5) Shred... - 48.8525
Essential Curry Sauce
Cook onion and apple in shortening until onion is transparent.
Add garlic, curry powder, catsup, stock, and lemon juice.
Salt to taste; thicken slightly if desired.
Heat the cooked food to be served in this sauce. - 29.9947
East Indian Mulligatawny Soup
East Indian Mulligatawney is a curried soup prepared with lots of pepper on a meat base. Finely chopped carrots, diced turnip and peeled tart apple are most important. The Indianized yet western version of East Indian Mulligatawney can be served with rice... - 45.6857
Heat stock to boiling.
Mix cornstarch thoroughly with yogurt; stir into stock.
Simmer, stirring rapidly, until stock mixture thickens slightly (about 4 minutes).
Taste; add lemon juice if needed for tartness.
Melt butter; stir in paprika.
Spoon butter mixture... - 35.0825
In a slow electric crockery cooker combine chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, chicken, apple, onion, carrot, celery, green pepper, and snipped parsley.
Combine lemon juice, sugar, curry powder, cloves, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; stir into... - 37.3949
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion, curry, and shortening, covered, at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in chicken, apple, celery, carrot, and green pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring... - 39.3482
Fresh Mint Chutney Withfruit
Combine all ingredients in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
This chutney goes with most Indian foods.
It is especially good with broiled Seekh Kabab, Tandoori Chicken, and Vegetable Pakoris. - 33.5204
Stuffed Artichoke Salad
Mix chicken, celery, water chestnuts and mayonnaise.
Toss lightly with a fork.
Refrig erate for several hours.
Cut stems from arti chokes.
Cook about 1 hour in boiling water with salt, oil, lemon and garlic.
Drain; cool and refrigerate for several... - 40.8784
Hurry curry is a pork curry prepared with a mingled blend of spices. Cooked in chicken broth with butter for a creamy feel to it, the pork hurry curry has curry powder as the key ingredient and is great over rice. - 44.4726
Curried Beef Ring
1. Combine the ground beef, eggs, apple, raisins, salt and lemon juice in a large bowl; mix lightly.
2. Saute onion and garlic in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet; stir into the meat mixture. Heat curry powder in... - 34.0481
Curry Apple Soup
This Curry Apple Soup is the best of all spicy soups ! I never knew that apple and onion blends with seasonings could taste so good ! Just try Curry Apple Soup this out and let me know if you like it. - 45.4732
Essential Cranberry Chutney
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in raisins, lemon juice and... - 43.7965
Roast Goose With Apple And Prune Stuffing
To make the stuffing, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and celery and cook for about 5 minutes, until softened, stirring from time to time.
Meanwhile, peel, core and dice the apples, dropping them into a bowl of water with lemon juice.
Drain the... - 44.7014
Place the Meat and Nut Filling in a bowl and mix in the vinegar and lemon juice.
Take one small ball of pastry at a time and roll into a thin sheet on a floured board.
Cut into strips approx 3 in x 4 in (7.5 cm x 10 cm).
Place 2 teaspoons of filling along the... - 34.3558
Quick Apple Pielets
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions.
Roll to 12x6 inch rectangle; cut into 3 inch squares with pastry wheel or knife.
Prick with fork.
Bake on baking sheet at 450Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or till lightly browned.
Combine apples, sugar, water,... - 40.3933
1. Melt the butter in a heavy kettle and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the celery, squash, and apple and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
2. Add the broth, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and thyme. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for... - 31.5984
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) First toast the walnuts. Put them in a single layer on a cookie sheet and place the sheet in the preheated oven. Toast for 15 minutes. Brown evenly by stirring occasionally. Keep aside... - 43.6669
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
2) Toss in the onion and apple. Cook the onions till they wilt but do not brown.
3) Add in flour, curry powder, salt, ginger in a bowl. Sprinkle the spiced powder over the apples and onions mixture. Blend well.
4)... - 49.2527
Curried Beef Ring
1. Combine ground beef, eggs, apple, raisins, salt, and lemon juice in a large bowl; mix lightly.
2. Saute onion and garlic in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a small frying pan; stir into meat mixture. Heat curry powder in remaining 1... - 35.4245
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 49.0635
Madras Curried Meatballs
1) In a large bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, ½ cup of water, the chuck and 2 teaspoons of the curry powder, beef with the salt and pepper
2) Also add in salt, ½ teaspoon of ginger, ¼ teaspoon of pepper
3) Using a fork lightly blend the mixture together... - 46.3348
Khoresht Aloo Esfenaj (spinach And Dried Plum Stew)
Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this fall season! Today I wanted to share with you a recipe called Khoresht Aloo Esfenaj which is a Persian stew made with spinach and dried plums. There are two different types of dried plums you can use, the... - 0
Pheasant With Calvados
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Rub the pheasant all over with salt and pepper.
Melt half the butter in a Dutch oven and brown the birds on all sides.
Add the bacon and marjoram and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Remove the birds and bacon and set... - 44.7446
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 47.4629
Apple Almond Stuffed Turkey
Cut bread into 1/2-in.cubes and place in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 225° for 30-40 minutes, tossing occasionally until partially dried.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the next 10 ingredients in butter until onions and apple are... - 43.0204
Duck Breasts With Sour Apple
1. Use a large, heavy-bottomed skillet,
2. Heat oil, over medium heat.
3. Sear the duck breast in hot pan, allowing it to brown for 5 minutes.
4. Turn, season with salt and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
5. Remove the breasts from the skillet... - 49.0684
Orange-glazed Lamb Chops With Mint And Raisin Pilaf
Sprinkle lamb chops lightly with salt, rosemary and pepper, then brush with melted butter; arrange in a single layer on a broiler pan so that curved ribs all face the same way.
Broil 5 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes until nicely browned.
Meanwhile,... - 42.1519
Apples are, of course, great raw, but they're equally good, if not better, cooked. This tart-sweet chutney, spiked with ginger, takes advantage of the fact, and ups the taste by using fragrant apples. Chutneys are great, versatile condiments to have on hand,... - 0
Curried Apple And Onion Soup
Curried Apple And Onion Soup is a well flavored and delicious soup. It is a perfect way to start your weekday dinners! I am sure you will get hooked to this Curried Apple And Onion Soup recipe in no time. - 47.474
Turkey Cranberry Relish Scoops
Thanks for Thanksgiving Leftovers
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Savory Bites: Easy, Sophisticated Hors d'Oeuvres for Every Occasion
This refreshing relish came about when my sister made a wonderful gelatin salad for dessert on Thanksgiving. Cranberry is a... - 38.7545