- » Lemon Cheesecake
Lemon Cheesecake Recipes
Lemon cheese cake is a variation of the cheesecake with the zest of lemon.The crust of lemon cheese cake is little crispy as compared to other cakes because it contains crushed biscuits.
How to make lemon ... More »
Got company coming over for dinner? Then why not impress your guest with this cheesecake recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pecans, walnuts and almonds to make a nice nutty, crusty and creamy cake. Better presentation and flow of... - 64.9183
Low Calorie Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together gelatin and 1/2 cup of sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of milk; add to the gelatine mixture and blend well.
3. Heat pan over low heat; stir and heat for about 5 minutes until gelatine... - 50.2597
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" springform pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, and butter or margarine.
Lightly beat the egg white in a cup.
Add half of the egg white to the bowl;... - 50.0872
Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
This Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert ! A lemony cream and ricotta cheese bake, this Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is something that you'll not want to miss out on ! - 50.015
Cinnamon Lemon Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter or margarine.
3.Into the bottom of the 9-inch greased pan, press the mixture and keep aside.
4.Mix together ricotta cheese, fructose, flour, cinnamon,... - 49.9602
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. For making the crust combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and PURITAN Oil in 9-inch pie plate. Mix well with fork. Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
4. For making the filling... - 49.919
Easy Lemon Cheesecake
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This easy lemon cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.8486
Lemon Cheesecake With Raspberry Topping
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This lemon cheesecake with raspberry topping is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.7585
Baked Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. Add Amaretti biscuits and digestives while stirring constantly.
3. Press the ingredients in the base of a deep dish of 8 inches.
4. Blend Ricotta and cottage cheese.
5. Combine lemon rind, egg yolks, sour cream, cornflour... - 48.3073
Chilled Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Filling : in a heatproof bowl, beat the egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar, until thoroughly mixed.
2) Stir in the orange and lemon rinds with the juices.
3) Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stir and cook, until the mixture is slightly... - 47.8027
Lemon Cheesecake With Graham Cracker Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 10-inch pie dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl.
4) Put aside about 1/4 cup of the crumb mix.
5) Line the remaining mixture into... - 47.4002
This lemon cheese cake recipe is a flavorful and vanilla tinged recipe for cheesecake. Made with grated lemon peel and lemon juice for flavor, the lemon cheesecake has a graham cracker crumb base and is delicious when chilled overnight! - 47.2947
Microwave Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Cover the bottom and sides of an 8-inches cake or flan tin with foil.
2) In a large microwavable dish, melt the butter by heating for 1 minute.
3) Mix in the brown sugar and crumbled biscuits.
4) Cover the base and sides of the prepared cake... - 47.0761
Quick Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter and mix well
2. Turn and press firmly to line an 8-inch flan ring set on a flat plate, or a fluted removable-bottom flan pan. Refrigerate until required.
3. Prepare the lemon gelatin... - 46.8854
Lemon Cheesecake has a Distinctive taste.The Lime Juice and Eggs gives the Lemon Cheesecake Great taste. - 46.8457
Rich Lemon Cheesecake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
To make crumb crust, combine cracker crumbs and margarine in a medium bowl.
Press crumb mixture evenly over bottom of greased cake pan.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
To make filling, put cream cheese, egg... - 46.8128
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
For Crust, heat oven to 350°F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and Crisco® Puritan® Oil in 9-inch pie plate.
Mix well with fork.
Press firmly against bottom and halfway up side of pie plate.
For Filling, blend Neufchatel and cottage cheese in food... - 46.8019
Instant Lemon Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar and butter.
3) Reserve ¼ cup of the crumb mixture and leave aside.
4) Force down the crumb mixture in the bottom and side of the 8 inch pan.
5) Bake in the oven for... - 46.6712
Crust: Mix together the saltine-cracker crumbs, margarine, and 1 tsp (5 L) of the lemon peel.
Press into the bottom and slighdy up the sides of an 8 in. (20 cm) pie pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Filling: Dissolve the lemon gelatin in the hot... - 46.6495
Lemon Cheesecake With Blueberries
To make the crust, mix together the biscuits, sugar, cinnamon and butter or margarine in a bowl.
In a separate bowl whisk the egg white until it is frothy.
Stir the egg white into the crumb mixture.
Press the mixture into the bottom of a 23 cm (9 inch)... - 46.526
1) In a medium-size saucepan dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Pour 1/2 cup and mix with cold water; keep aside at room temperature.
3) In a small bowl beat egg yolks slightly.
4) Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the hot gelatin mixture. Pour it back into... - 46.4243
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
For crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and Oil in 9-inch pie plate.
Mix well with fork.
Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
For filling: Blend cheeses in food processor or blender", until completely... - 45.8187
Fresh Lemon Cheesecake With Frosted Grapes
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and add the crushed biscuits to it
2) Mix well and spread the crumbs into a prepared flan tin and smooth out evenly
3) Into a cup, empty the gelatin and with 3 tablespoons of water stand this in some simmering... - 45.3323
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well.
Brush bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan with melted butter.
Add crumb mixture, tilting pan to coat sides and bottom.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1... - 45.0509
1) To make the Crumb Crust, combine together 1 cup of zwieback crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar, 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg and 1/4 cup of melted butter. Mix till the ingredients are blended and the mixture is crumbly.
2) Keep 1/4... - 45.0463
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST
1) In a bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter.
2) Rub the crumb mixture using hands until it turns into grainy texture.
3) Force down the crumb mixture in the bottom and side of an 8 to 9 inch spring form... - 44.8823
Mom's Lemon Cheesecake
Press a mixture of the graham cracker crumbs, butter and the 2 tablespoons sugar into a 9x13 inch baking dish, reserving 1/4 cup of the crumb mixture for the topping.
Mix the gelatin mix and hot water and chill.
Whip the evaporated milk in a mixing bowl until... - 44.7952
Yummy Lemon Cheesecake
Mix crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, and spices.
Add butter, stirring till combined; reserve 1/4 cup crumb mixture.
Press remainder on bottom and 2 1/2 inches up sides of 8-inch (or 2 inches up sides of 9-inch) springform pan.
For filling, in saucepan combine... - 44.7544
Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter, mixing well.
Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes, let cool.
Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 3/4 cup... - 44.5433
Creamy Lemon Lime Cheesecake
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly coat a 10" springform pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and lemon peel.
Press the crust evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
To make the filling: In a food... - 44.3119
Buffet Lemon Cheesecake
This Buffet Lemon Cheesecake is just unbeatable! Very simple and also easy to make, the feel of biting into the softened cream cheese wrapped in lemon flavored gelatin is exceptional. Give it a try and you would just go crazy for more! - 44.0911
Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Mix butter, brown sugar and salt.
Add oats and flour.
Beat at low speed until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup.
Press remaining crumbly mixture in 8x8-in baking dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 7 1/2 minutes, or just until almost done, rotating 1/4 turn... - 43.8909
Fluffy Lemon Cheesecake
Good news! There is a light cheesecake, and it's easy to make.
Lowfat cottage cheese and yogurt, along with billowy beaten egg whites, make the lemony filling extra light.
Prepare Zwieback Crumb Crust.
Spray a 9-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray.
Pat... - 43.8729
Lovely Lemon Cheesecake
Spray 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Sprinkle side with half the graham cracker crumbs.
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water in small bowl.
Pour into blender container.
Add cheeses; blend at medium... - 43.5436
Lemon Cheesecake Cups
1. In blender container dissolve gelatin in boiling water and cover.
2. Blend at medium speed 1 minute.
3. Put in cream cheese.
4. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
5. Put in cold water and lemon rind.
6. Cool slightly and blend whipped topping into... - 43.5236
1) Take a spring-clip 9" (23 cm) tin and lightly grease it.
2) Crush digestive biscuits and combine it with melted butter and syrup for the base.
3) Mix together cottage cheese, icing sugar and cream.
4) Beat in egg whites and then stir... - 43.2677
Lemon Cheesecake Pudding
In small saucepan combine sugar, gelatin, and salt; add 2/3 cup cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add cream cheese, yogurt, lemon peel, lemon juice, and food coloring; beat till smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping.
Pour... - 43.2585
Lemon Cheesecake Cups
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in blender container; cover.
Blend at medium speed 1 minute.
Add cream cheese.
Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Add cold water and lemon rind.
Blend whipped topping into gelatin mixture.
Spoon into dessert... - 43.0814
Are you a beginner? Do try this Lemon Cheesecake recipe and you will win the heart of everyone. When I was a novice in cooking technique I tried this recipe and impressed my friend. No one believes that I was a novice. You too can try and impress your friend. - 42.7025
Lemon Party Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 300°.
Reserve 1/2 cup dry cake mix.
In large mixer bowl, combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and oil; mix well (mixture will be crumbly).
Press firmly on bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
In same bowl, beat... - 42.5283
Frozen Lemon Cheesecake Squares
In bowl, combine crushed wafers, almonds and butter.
Line 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish with foil or parchment paper; grease.
Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
In large heatproof bowl set over saucepan of gently simmering water, and using... - 42.4889
Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Press onto the bottom and 1 in.up the sides of a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Add dry gelatin and lemon... - 42.4507
Lemon Cheesecake Pie
1) In freezer, chill the evaporated milk until it turns pulpy.
2) Then, remove from freezer and whip until stiff. Keep aside.
3) In hot water, dissolve the lemon jell-o.
4) To the dissolved jell-o, add sugar. Mix well.
5) To this, add... - 42.0827
Grease bottom and sides of an 8 inch spring form pan with the butter.
Blend zwieback crumbs and confectioners' sugar together, reserving 2 tablespoon fuls for the top of the cake.
Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on bottom and around sides of pan.
Beat... - 42.0281
A lemony sweet smooth cheesecake which is easy to make. I have omitted a basic crust base. If you wish, you can crush cookie crumbs with butter to line base in this recipe. - 41.8393
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
Goat an 8" springform pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cookies in the prepared pan; tilt and rotate the pan to coat the bottom and sides.
Tap the pan on the counter so that the cookies are evenly distributed.
In a small saucepan over low heat,... - 41.3295
Lemon Cheesecake Tower
1. Separate eggs, putting whites in a small bowl, yolks in a second small bowl. Beat egg yolks slightly with water and salt; sweeten with your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 1 cup (48 teaspoons) sugar.
2. Mix unflavored gelatin and... - 40.855
Easy Lemon Cheesecake
1) Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and add the sugar. Add the biscuit crumbs and blend well.
3) Turn the concoction into a deep 7-inch pie plate or flan dish. Use the back of a spoon to press into... - 40.7052
Heat oven to 300Â°.
Mix thoroughly graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining mixture evenly in bottom of square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package.
Blend cream cheese and sour cream... - 40.3119
Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
1. In a blender, process yogurt and cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
2. Add lemon peel and pudding mix; process for about another 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Fill each of the tart shell with equal amount of pudding mixture.
4. Cover... - 38.5243
Lemon Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place crushed gingersnaps, oats, and butter in a food processor; process until blended. Press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and... - 38.1339
Lemon Cheesecake Tartlets
1. Beat the lemon curd into the soft cheese until smooth. Pour 1 tsp summer fruit sauce into each tartlet case, then top with a spoonful of the curd mixture (set aside the remainder).
2. Carefully mix the berries together, then pile onto the tarts. Stir the... - 35.9834
In medium mixing bowl microwave cheese at 50% (Medium) 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened.
Add lemon juice, peel, eggs and fructose.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer 2 minutes, or until well blended.
Pour into 9x5-in loaf dish.
Sprinkle graham cracker... - 35.6593
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then stir in the biscuit crumbs. Press over the base of a 20 cm (8 inch) loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill until firm.
2. Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese, honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix together until smooth. Set aside a... - 34.6029
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. For crust, combine wafers, almonds and 1/3 cup sugar in food processor; process until fine crumbs are formed. Combine crumb mixture with melted butter in medium bowl. Press mixture evenly on bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch... - 34.2356
1. Place jelly crystals and gelatin in a bowl, pour over water and mix to dissolve. Cool to room temperature.
2. Place yogurt and cottage cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add jelly mixture and process until combined.
3. Beat egg... - 34.1776
Ricotta Lemon Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom of pie plate; set aside.
3. In blender or food processor, puree remaining ingredients until smooth, about 1 minute; pour... - 33.679
Lemon Jelly Cheesecake
Pour boiling water over jelly and stir until dissolved.
Add lemon juice and rind; cool.
Whip chilled condensed milk until thick.
Beat cream cheese until soft, add milk, vanilla and jelly, mix well.
Pour into crumb crust, refrigerate until set. - 33.0975
Lemon Cheesecake Pie
Mix the digestive biscuits with the caster sugar and butter. Use to line the bottom and sides of a 23 cm (9 inch) or 1.2 litre (2 pint) shallow open pie plate. Press in with the back of a spoon. Chill until firm.
Dissolve the jelly in the water in a pan over... - 32.9506
Classic Lemon Cheesecake
1. Prepare the Graham Cracker Crumb Crust. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, lemon extract, cream, and flour and beat on medium speed 2 to 3... - 32.0827
Delicious Lemon Cheesecake
Mix the biscuits, butter and cinnamon together, then press into the bottom and sides of a well-greased 20 cm./ 8 in.flan tin.
Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Mix all the remaining ingredients, then spoon the mixture into the biscuit crust.
Chill in... - 32.0552
Stir cream cheese until very soft.
Gradually blend in 1/2 cup milk until smooth and creamy.
Add remaining milk and the pudding mix.
Beat slowly with egg beater 1 minute (do not overbeat).
Pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
Chill. - 31.6131
Baked Lemon Cheesecake
1. Heat the butter or margarine in a shallow round 8in/20cm ovenproof dish for 1 min on Microwave Power HIGH until melted. Add the crushed biscuits and tsp sugar stir well then press into the base of the dish with the back of a metal spoon.
2. Beat together... - 30.8258
Individual Lemon Cheesecakes
1. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon gingersnap crumbs in each of six 6-ounce custard cups.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, lemon peel and vanilla in medium bowl with hand beater about 2 minutes or until blended. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 4 to 5... - 29.4864
Line about 50 patty tins with the pastry.
Put the sugar, butter, juice of 5 lemons and the grated rind of 2 lemons in a pan and stir till the sugar is dissolved.
Add the beaten eggs and stir over a gentle heat until the mixture becomes thick.
Allow to cool,... - 28.6074
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits
1. Put spoonfuls of yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape yogurt from paper towels into a bowl using a rubber spatula. Add cream cheese and powdered... - 24.3392
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
Beat all ingredients and 1/2 cup hot water together well in double boiler.
Cook, stirring constantly, over boiling water until of spreading consistency.
Spread between layers of cake. - 23.5673
Little Lemon Cheesecakes
Little Lemon Cheesecakes, Desserts & Sweets, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Little Lemon Cheesecakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time... - 0
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
In this video recipe Barry is asked to show you how to make a no bake lemon cheesecake. The steps to putting this together are incredibly easy considering how impressive it looks, the only downside being waiting for it to set - but making this beauty in... - 0
Lemon Cheesecake Recipes By Category