- » Lemon Cake Square
Lemon Cake Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon cake square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon cake square recipes.
Lemon Sunshine Cake Squares
Follow recipe for Sunshine Cake.
Decrease cream of tartar to 1/2 teaspoon.
If desired, blend 1 teaspoon rum extract with the lemon.
Turn batter into a 13x9x2-inch bak ing.pan lined (bottom only) with waxed paper.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
Remove from oven to... - 30.0418
Norwegian Lemon Cake Squares
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter or oil the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square pan or use a nonstick pan.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
In another bowl, beat together egg substitute, lemon juice, grape... - 41.6721
Lemon Squares Using Sweetened Condensed Milk
1) In a bowl mix butter, flour, 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, baking powder, 1 egg and 2 egg yolks together.
2) Take 8" x 8" (2 L) ungreased pan and spread the mixture evenly on it.
3) Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 25-30 minutes.
4) Cool the mixture and keep... - 48.9186
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl place together flour, 10X sugar, almonds, and butter or margarine.
3) Mix all the ingredients well together until blended completely.
4) Press the almond mixture over bottom of an 8x8x2-inch... - 48.189
Best Lemon Squares
How many times you tried to recreate the bakery-like lemon squares at your kitchen? Well, for all of you, this recipe of best lemon square is going to be the most adorable thing. Watch the video and follow the step-by-step method to bake lemon square at home. - 109.113
Lemon Sunshine Layer Cake
Follow recipe for batter of Lemon Sunshine Cake Squares.
Divide batter equally into three 9-inch layer cake pans lined (bottom only) with waxed paper.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes.
Remove from oven to racks and cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pans and peel off waxed... - 28.6849
Lemon Spice Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour cake pan about 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg; beat well.
Set aside 2 tablespoons flour.
Sift rest with salt, spices, and baking powder; add to creamed mixture... - 42.1185
Lemon Cake Frosting
This will be runny, pour over cake just after it comes from the oven.
Cut in squares. - 17.0298
Lemon 'easy Do' Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the cake mix.
3) In a blender, add jelly, cooking oil, cold water and unbeaten eggs.
4) Beat the ingredients on medium speed for 4 minutes.
5) Use a greased and floured 9" x 12"... - 44.5904
Old Fashioned Ginger Cake With Lemon Sauce
In a large bowl cream together the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the molasses and mix well.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In another bowl sift together the dry ingredients and add... - 45.279
Heavenly Lemon Angel Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into ungreased 9x13 baking pan, spreading evenly.
Bake on center rack in oven 35-40 minutes or until top of cake is golden brown, cracked and firm to the touch.
Do not... - 35.2276
Frozen Lemon Cream Meringue Cake
Make the meringue layers: Line a buttered baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and on it trace 2 squares, using the top and bottom of a 9-inch-square pan as a guide (one square will be slightly larger than the other).
In a large bowl with an electric... - 38.6622
Lemon-filled Ginger Cake
This Lemon-Filled Ginger Cake makes an irresistible dessert ! Try out this layered cake with lemon filling and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon-Filled Ginger Cake are welcome ! - 43.6109
Lemon Pudding Cake: Sweet World #10
An old-fashioned dessert from here in the States, this lemon pudding cake is easy to put together and with ingredients that are usually found in the pantry! - 117.184
Lemon Tea Cake
In a bowl, beat with a mixer to blend butter, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla.
Stir in flour and pecans until flour is evenly moistened.
Pour batter into an oiled and flour-dusted 8-inch square pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until cake is lightly browned and... - 33.5871
Down Under Lemon Cake
Well grease one 23 cm/9 inch ring-tin or a 20 cm/8 inch square tin.
Cream the butter and sugar until very light, then beat in the eggs gradually.
Gently stir in the sifted flour alternately with the milk, then add the lemon rind and juice.
Spoon the mixture... - 47.6433
Lemon Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 8-inch square baking dish. From lemons, grate 1 tablespoon peel and squeeze 1/3 cup juice. In large bowl, combine sugar and flour. With wire whisk or fork, beat in milk, egg yolks, melted butter, and lemon peel and juice.
2.... - 30.9112
Lemon Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter a 9-inch square or a 2-quart shallow baking dish. In a clean medium-size bowl, with clean beaters and an electric mixer on high, beat the egg whites and salt until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1/2 cup of the sugar... - 34.0522
Lemon Mango Pudding Cake
Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange mango in bottom of the prepared baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl stir together sugar, flour, and salt.
Stir in lemon juice and melted margarine.
In a small bowl combine egg yolks,... - 44.9923
Lemon Coffee Cake
Today's video shows you how to make this scrumptious Lemon Coffee Cake. It makes a nice alternative to ordinary coffee cake and is so easy to prepare. My family had no problem eating two of them in a weekend! Enjoy.... - 116.163
Lemon Gourmet Cake
Refrigerate sour cream and frosting mix in small mixer bowl at least 2 hours.
Bake cake mix in 2 square layer pans as directed on package.
Blend butter and sour cream mixture; beat on low speed 1 minute.
Do not overbeat or mixture may become thin.
Fill... - 30.7622
Lemon Cake Dessert
1. Preheat slow oven 325°.
2. In a bowl sieve together flour, sugar and salt.
3. In another bowl blend egg yolks, fruit juice, milk and rind together.
4. Mix the liquid and dry ingredients. Beat until completely mixed.
5. Gently fold in... - 44.6264
Berry Lemon Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Beat egg whites with clean, dry beaters at high speed of a... - 33.8537
Lemon Crunch Cake
In a heavy 3- to 4-quart pan, combine granulated sugar, water, and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until syrup registers 300°F on a candy thermometer.
Remove from heat immediately; quickly stir in baking soda and oil of... - 39.2784
Greek Honey And Lemon Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Lightly oil a 19 cm / 7 1/2 in square deep cake tin (pan) and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the margarine and 45 ml / 3 tbsp of the honey in a saucepan and heat gently until melted. Reserve 15... - 39.101
Carrot Pudding Cake With Lemon Sauce
Heat oven to 325°F.
Lightly spray 1 1/2 or 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray or oil lightly.
In large bowl, combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup margarine.
Add apple juice concentrate and egg whites, mixing well.
Add combined oat bran, flour,... - 47.7213
Coconut & Lemon Cream Cheese Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease an 8-inch square pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together butter, vanilla, and sugar.
Add eggs alternately with flour.
Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
Stir in juice and rind of lemon.
Spread into prepared... - 44.0762
Glazed Lemon-cream-cheese Cake
Make Crust: In medium bowl, with hands or back of metal spoon, mix graham-cracker crumbs with sugar and butter until well combined.
With back of spoon, press crumb mixture to the bottom and sides of a greased 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.6878
Lemon Cheesecake With Raspberry Topping
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This lemon cheesecake with raspberry topping is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.7585
1. Lightly whisk the egg white in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon of water until it is broken up. Put the sugar in a separate bowl. Gently pull one of the flowers away from its calyx. Using a paintbrush or your fingers lightly coat each side of the petals in... - 33.7518
Are you a beginner? Do try this Lemon Cheesecake recipe and you will win the heart of everyone. When I was a novice in cooking technique I tried this recipe and impressed my friend. No one believes that I was a novice. You too can try and impress your friend. - 42.7025
Ricotta Lemon Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom of pie plate; set aside.
3. In blender or food processor, puree remaining ingredients until smooth, about 1 minute; pour... - 33.679
Heat oven to 300Â°.
Mix thoroughly graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining mixture evenly in bottom of square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package.
Blend cream cheese and sour cream... - 40.3119
Glazed Lemon-cream Cheesecake
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This glazed lemon-cream cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.2974
Quick Coffee Cake
1 In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
2 Add in egg and lemon peel.
3 In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with baking powder and salt.
4 Stir in to the creamed mixture alternately with milk and mix gradually.
5 In a greased... - 43.2769
Lemon Cake Square Recipes By Category