- » Lemon Butter Garlic Crab
Lemon Butter Garlic Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon butter garlic crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon butter garlic crab recipes.
Easy Baked King Crab Legs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Don’t know how to cook the legs of your king crab? Here is a nice way of cooking those king crab legs deliciously and its Easy baked king crab legs with garlic lemon butter sauce. Since the video is in Filipino, you will have to use some of your imagination... - 97.941
1) Heat oven to the hottest possible temperature, 475° to 500°F.
2) In a roasting pan, place the crab in 1 layer.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the butter, olive oil and garlic until butter has melted.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 38.5339
Steamed Snow Crab Legs
Looking for a no-fuss recipe to prepare this weeknight? Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers her favorite crab recipe — snow crab legs that isn't just extremely flavorful and tantalizing, thanks to zesty Creole seasonings and Cajun cocktail sauce, but also... - 100.024
Lemon Caper Crab Cakes
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Cook onion until soft; set aside to cool.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Stir in cooked onion, lemon juice, capers, mayonnaise, garlic powder, lemon pepper seasoning,... - 33.1838
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this crab meat dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.9687
Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet.
Add garlic and gingerroot; saute about 30 seconds.
Add vegetables in order listed, sauteing each about 30 seconds before adding next vegetable.
Season with lemon juice, salt and white pepper to taste. - 36.5728
Chicken With Crab
Cut a pocket in thickest side of each fillet, without cutting right through to the other side.
Fill pockets with prepared filling.
Heat oil and butter in pan, add fillets and cook until golden brown on both sides.
Remove and place in greased ovenproof... - 44.2072
Asian Crab Cakes
1. Combine crab, mayonnaise, and soy sauce and mix well with a fork. Stir in 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and refrigerate 10 minutes.
2. In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter with garlic. Add remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt... - 31.5993
Spaghetti A La King Crab
This Spaghetti A la King Crab tastes incredible ! Try this enriched spaghetti with king crab sauce poured over and topped with cheese croutons for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Spaghetti A la King Crab are welcome ! - 39.2031
Broiled Open Faced Crab Meat Sandwiches
In a large skillet cook the bell peppers, the onion, and the garlic in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Stir in the crab meat, the lemon juice, the egg, the Worcestershire sauce, the mayonnaise, the mustard - 26.5136
Deviled Crab With Avocados
Fill the hollows of the avocados with the vinegar and place a piece of garlic in each; let stand about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter, add flour and stir to blend well over medium heat.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly until mixture is... - 44.1851
Dungeness Crab Dijon
1) In a skillet, melt butter and saute the crabmeat for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Transfer the crab from the skillet to a hot case.
3) To the same skillet, add in garlic, shallots and mushrooms and saute for a minute or till tender,
4) Pour in wine to... - 46.9172
Crab Cakes Stuffed With Lobster Tails
Readymade crab cakes stuffed into the lobster tails sounds like a typical restaurant type meal! Nikki whips this up right in her kitchen and she will show you how! Watch this informative video! - 88.0255
Crab With Mushrooms
1) Trim the mushrooms and finely slice them into a mixing bowl.
2) Crush the garlic and add it to the mushrooms along with the strained lemon juice, some drops of Tabasco and olive oil.
3) Add salt and freshly ground pepper to season to taste.
4)... - 43.7559
Sauteed Crabmeat With Pasta
Gourmet meal doesn’t necessarily mean complicated. Its all about the simplicity and the mingling of good ingredients cooked with love. Watch this video on how to cook this impeccable Sautéed Crabmeat. - 89.898
Fresh Pasta With Crab And Courgettes
1) Slice the courgettes lengthways into thin strips.
2) In a pan, saute the garlic in the butter and for 2 min; stir in the courgettes and saute for a further 3 min, stir well.
3) In a pan allow salted water to boil and cook the pasta for 3... - 37.2935
Crepes Sift flour into bowl, make well in centre, add lightly beaten eggs, cream and milk, mix until well combined.
Beat in melted butter, allow to stand 1 hour.
Pour thin layer of batter into pan 18cm (7in) in diameter, brown on one side, turn and cook other... - 40.3005
You Won't Believe It Crab Dip
1)In a 1-quart saucepan, stir cook butter and cream cheese over reduced heat until it melts.
2)Now add in lemon juice, green onions, garlic and vermouth.
3)Gradually add in crabmeat and mix gently.
4)Heat the mixture thoroughly.
5)Season with... - 39.9785
Texas Star Crab Meat Casserole
Combine the crab meat, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl; chill, covered, until ready to use.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
Whisk in the flour; cook and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly; cook until thickened.
Stir... - 46.273
Crab And Avocado
Melt butter in blazer pan of chafing dish.
Blend in flour, salt, and mustard; add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in crab, mushrooms, wine, and hot pepper sauce; heat through.
Brush avocado with lemon juice; sprinkle with... - 39.3409
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
If you want a slightly thickened broth, remove butter from heat and blend in cornstarch.
Gradually stir in chicken broth and the 1/2 cup dry vermouth.
Add parsley, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, and... - 42.8287
This Crab recipe is actually a restaurant version. People think that it's difficult to cook a whole crab at home but that's not the case. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 108.573
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4.
2. Using a fork, prick potatoes, place on oven shelf and bake for 90 min or till thoroughly cooked.
3. Keep aside to cool till it can be handled.
4. Halve the potatoes, take out a bowl and scoop... - 45.0768
Hot Crab Dip
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (160°C).
2) In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together, except the nuts.
3) In a buttered 1-quart baking dish, turn the mixture and sprinkle over the toasted almonds
4) Bake in the preheated oven for... - 37.9891
1) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until it is lightly browned.
2) Add, butter flavouring, juice, celery, parsley, bay leaf, garlic powder, salt and cayenne.
3) Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir... - 40.9981
Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sauce
For the crab cakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, bell pepper, tarragon, parsley, onion, apple, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and mayonnaise.
Add white pepper and salt to taste.
Roll and shape crab mix into 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) balls, flatten to 3/4"... - 39.2116
Pompano En Papillote
Thaw frozen fish.
In saucepan combine lemon, bay leaf, thyme, 3 cups water, and 1 teaspoon salt; bring to boiling.
Add fish and poach till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Remove fish, reserving stock.
Cut 6 pieces parchment or... - 40.0236
Crab On Toast
In saucepan, cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except bread and cheese.
Place 1 tablespoon crab mixture on each piece of toast.
Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
Broil 4 inches from heat until cheese... - 34.6658
Melt butter in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan or a 4- to 5-quart pan.
If you want a slightly thickened broth, remove butter from heat and blend in cornstarch; leave out cornstarch for a thin broth.
To butter, add broth, 1 cup of the vermouth, parsley, garlic,... - 34.6161
Veracruz Style Crab Filled Fish Rolls
Rinse fish; rub with lemon or lime juice; soak in milk.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a small skillet.
Saute onion and garlic in oil; add tomato and cook until no longer juicy.
Remove from heat and stir in parsley, salt, and pepper.
Add crab meat and 1/3 of... - 42.7847
Fettuccine With Crab
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook fettuccine in about 3 quarts boiling water until just tender to bite (about 9 minutes).
Meanwhile, melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, tomatoes, and wine.
Bring to a boil, stirring often;... - 43.1282
Stir-fried Crab And Sole
1. Heat the butter and oil in a wok or large frying pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Add the julienne strips of leek and the strips of sole, and stir-fry gently until the fish is opaque.
3. Add the crabmeat, stock, avocado slices,... - 30.296
New England Crab Cakes On Roasted Pepper Remoulade
For Roasted Pepper Remoulade, heat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place peppers on baking dish; roast 10 to 20 minutes or until blackened.
Remove; cool slightly.
Peel off skin; remove ribs and seeds.
Place in blender container; puree.
Combine mayonnaise,... - 43.4886
Fettuccini With Crab And Prawns In A Dill Cream Sauce
This is a great dish because it is really easy to make and it is what many people consider gourmet cooking for the home chef! This Venetian-style Seafood Fettuccini is definitely a winner when entertaining non-meat eaters or seafood lovers. In this dish the... - 132.674
Grilled Flounder With Crab Stuffing
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw the crab meat if it is frozen or drain the meat if it is canned.
3. Clean the crab meat by removing shell or cartilage if any.
4. In a pan, heat oil and cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic... - 48.2292
Dill And Crab Stick Cannelloni
Disregard any instructions on the packet and cook the cannelloni shells for 8 minutes in fast-boiling water.
Run cold water over the pasta to cool and then drain.
Make the filling: press the shallots in a garlic press to extract the juice (about 1 teaspoon is... - 45.7667
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 40.9533
Artichoke Crab Puffs
Trim the artichokes by cutting the bottoms flat and pulling off outer leaves until the leaves are yellow with pale green tips.
Snip off the green tips.
Put the artichokes in a large bowl of water; add lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Bring water to a boil in... - 40.2702
Crab Filled Fish Rolls Veracruz Style
These Crab-filled fish rolls Veracruz style are simply irresistible ! Try these baked fish with deliciously seasoned crab fillings for your next meal with suitable savory sauces. Your suggestions for these Crab-filled fish rolls Veracruz style are welcome ! - 41.3319
North Carolina Mountain Trout Stuffed With Low Country Crab
1)Rinse the trout cavity with cold water and avoid washing off the slippery outer liquid of the skin
2)Keep aside in the refirgerator,in a slotted pan with a liner.
3)Cover with ice cubes for best protection
4)To make the stuffing,take... - 45.1099
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms And Shrimps And Others
These simple gourmet recipe are going to make you want to through a party. Chef Shamy shows you how to prepare three simple holiday hors d’oeuvres that are going to take you only minutes to make using his gourmet products. These recipes are so fast and easy... - 92.1837
King Crabs With Fresh Tomato And Herb Sauce
To make sauce, in a heavy saucepan, saute onions in olive oil until soft.
Add the rest of the sauce ingredients.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
To make baste, heat olive oil in a frying pan gently for 1 or 2 minutes.
Add butter in... - 44.0067
Potage Creme Au Crabe
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and fry for 5 minutes, without browning.
Add the tomatoes, bouquet garni, wine, fumet de poisson, half the crabmeat, the garlic and lemon rind.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer... - 42.3582
Scallops Brittany Style
This Scallops Brittany Style recipe is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way. This French Scallops Brittany Style is a delectable Main Dish. How long will you deprive yourself of Scallops Brittany Style? Go ahead and try it now. - 42.4929
Crabcake Burger With Horseradish And Fries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium flame, add butter, red pepper, green pepper, garlic cloves and shallots and cook for 5-6 minutes and then let it cool. Do not caramelize the vegetables.
3. Once cooled,... - 131.108
Lemon Seafood Newburg
1. Remove crab meat from legs and set aside.
2. Melt butter and saute garlic. Add sherry and lemon juice.
3. Beat egg yolks, add cream and beat again.
4. Over medium heat, slowly pour egg mixture into butter mixture, stirring constantly until thicken.
5. Add... - 40.9142
Hot Seafood Salad
Flake shrimp and crab meat; add remaining ingredients except crumbs and butter.
Sprinkle cracker crumbs over the top of casserole.
Dot with butter.
Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. - 34.026
Baked Avocado And Crabmeat
Cut avocados in half lengthwise; remove seed, and peel.
Brush with lemon juice.
Place garlic clove and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in each avocado half; set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute,... - 41.3931
Crabmeat Gumbo is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. The primary ingredient in this is Seafood. In my opinion, if one is a chef, one ought to have a personal recipe of Crabmeat Gumbo, just like I do. - 30.9603
Crabmeat With Herbs And Pasta
1) In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat and sauté onion, carrot and garlic until vegetables are soft, but not brown.
2) Minimize the heat to medium and add in crabmeat, basil, parsley and lemon juice.
3) Stir cook for 4... - 37.5669
Baked Avocado And Crabmeat
1) Slice the avocados in half lengthwise. De seed, and peel it. Sprinkle lemon juice.
2) Now, put a galric clove and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in each avocado half and keep aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt butter and add flour. Cook... - 44.6622
Wait, just stop. Did you notice that a delicious Crabmeat Gumbo recipe awaits you? The Crabmeat Gumbo is made with clove which can be easily found at any grocery store. You have already been deprived of this Crabmeat Gumbo recipe, don't miss it now. - 35.5897
Pompano En Papillote
Thaw frozen fish.
Bring water, 1 teaspoon salt, lemon, bay leaf, and thyme to boiling.
Add fish and poach till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Remove fish, reserving stock.
Cut 6 pieces parchment or brown paper into heart shapes,... - 44.5111
Shrimp Pompano En Papillote
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Put water, one teaspoon of salt, lemon, bay leaf, and thyme in a skillet and bring to a boil.
Add fish, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Carefully remove... - 45.7339
Crappie Cakes With Mayonnaise
Are you a seafood lover? Do you enjoy fish cakes? Here is a great video recipe to making crappie fish cakes…which can be substituted with any other fish with a similar consistency. A wonderful recipe with easily available ingredients. - 101.826
Beurre Monte Dipping Sauce
BeurreMonte is a melted butter sauce that is used is basting or for making sauces! So how you make this lovely emulsified butter. Shea shows you how in this video! - 121.899
Super Simple Surprise Chicken
In saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in lemon juice, crab boil and garlic salt.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish.
Pour marinade over chicken; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Drain chicken; reserve... - 33.7286
Low Country Seafood Boil
Low Country Seafood Boil is easy to make recipe. Low Country Seafood Boil gets its taste from clams, shrimp and crabmeat mixed with garlic and corn flavored with vinegar. Low Country Seafood Boil is liked by many worldwide. - 40.466
Stuffed Trout Supreme
Saute onions and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until onions are soft.
Remove from heat and add crabmeat, green pepper, Egg Beater, parsley, cracker crumbs, and seasonings.
Mix well and shape into oblong patties.
Generously spray Pam Spray on... - 39.9873
This seafood platter is a lovely mixed seafood recipe. A must have for all seafood lovers, the seafood platter is a baked and fried seafood recipe. With white wine and garlic for flavor, the seafood platter is served with steamed asparagus and seafood... - 46.1443
Spicy Boiled Crayfish
Rinse crayfish to remove any sand or mud.
Place in a large bowl or kettle of cold salted water.
Refrigerate up to 1 hour or until ready to cook crayfish.
Prepare Spicy Boil, if used.
In a 6- to 8-quart kettle, combine Spicy Boil or crab or shrimp boil, 4... - 43.8359
Grilled Chicken, Picnic Style
1. In a bowl, combine lemon juice, crab boil, garlic salt and molten butter well and transfer it into a shallow dish
2. Add chicken and turn it arounf to coat all sides well; marinade for several hours, preferably overnight, in the refrigerator
3.... - 30.8999
Low Country Seafood Boil
1. Take a 5-6 gallon pot, fill with 2/3rd water and allow boiling.
2. Once boiled, put potatoes, onion and salt and let the ingredients cook on high flame for 20 minutes after covering.
3. Add crabs, crab boil, garlic, lemons and vinegar and let them... - 43.0253
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a pan, heat butter substitute liquid till warm, then add onions and crab meat and cook.
3) Stir in white sauce (for medium white sauce.)
4) Spray the mushroom caps with butter flavored cooking... - 41.2226
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This stuffed flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that apron and get... - 46.2509
Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease a large baking sheet. Butterfly the shrimp by cutting along the outer curved edge almost all the way through. Open each shrimp up like a book and remove any dark outer veins. In a medium-size bowl, toss the shrimp with... - 31.6752
Craibechan Of The Sea has an Inimitable taste. The Tabasco and Lemon wedge gives the Craibechan Of The Sea Astounding taste. must catch it - 37.9011
Delight in this truly exotic dish of Bouillabaisse - a unique and delicious blend of fish, oysters and shrimp in fish stock and garnished with garlic cloves and pepper! Amazing enough to make your tongue go rolling! - 50.8384
Paella, a wonderful combination of chorizo, chicken, seafood, and short grain rice; From The Kitchen at Wolfpack ranch. - 101.758
Seafood Sticks With Oyster Sauce
1. Thread seafood on to 8 bamboo skewers alternating scallops, fish and crab. Brush with melted butter and lemon juice, stand 20 minutes.
2. Cook seafood on rack in shallow dish on HIGH for three and a half minutes, turning over halfway during cooking.
3.... - 33.6257
Lobster Tails With Spinach
1) Clean the lobster and wash it thoroughly.
2) Using the kitchen scissor cut the lobster tails on the bottom side.
3) Cut and remove the cartilage on lower side to uncover the meat.
4) Place the crab on the broiling pan.
5) In a bowl,... - 40.484
Creole Seafood Supreme
Melt cream cheese and 6 tablespoons butter in the top of a double boiler or microwave oven; set aside.
Saute shrimp, green onions, bell pepper and celery in remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
In a large bowl, combine mushroom soup, mushrooms, hot pepper sauce,... - 41.7982
Melt 1/4 cup butter in large frying pan over mod- erate heat.
Cut okra into thin slices; add to skillet, stirring constantly until okra is tender.
Melt remain- ing butter in heavy 3-quart Dutch oven over mod- erate heat.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic;... - 44.6197
1. Melt butter with olive oil in a large pot. Saute onion, celery, and garlic until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir fish stock or clam juice, stock, tomatoes, wine, lemon juice, herbs, and seasonings. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
3. Add fish and cook for... - 34.923
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Shell shrimp, leaving tails on.
Butterfly shrimp by splitting down the back almost but not all the way through; devein.
Cook celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter till tender; blend in 1 tablespoon flour.
Stir in milk and cook till... - 46.1724
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 108.178
Wild Rice And Shrimp Casserole
Turn rice into a large strainer and wash thoroughly under cold running water.
Let soak in water to cover for 1 hour; drain.
Cook in boiling salted water for 25 minutes, or until almost tender; drain.
Meanwhile melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large... - 45.5676
Melt butter or margarine in skillet, saute onion, pepper and celery about 5 minutes, but do not brown.
Blend in flour; add remaining ingredients, except seafood and parsley.
Simmer over low heat about 15 minutes.
Pick over crab and shrimp, break tuna into... - 37.0459
Seafood Gumbo is a delicious easy to prepare appetizer. Enjoy this deadly combination of seafoods and herbs in your next coming weekend party! - 45.8711
Cajun Shrimp Boil For Dinner
If you love your shrimps, you will absolutely relish this Cajun tyle shrimp recipe. Cajun style cooking expert Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers her favorite Saturday Night cook-up shrimp recipe. Easy, delectable, and very very satiating, this spicy Cajun... - 112.931
1) In a hot skillet, melt butter and add carrot, onion, and garlic to cook until golden brown.
2) Discard the garlic.
3) Put fish, tomatoes, bay leaf and stock.
4) Place over medium heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Add remaining ingredients except... - 42.4181
Creole Style Bouillabaisse
Thaw fish and shellfish if frozen.
Remove skin and bones from fish and cut each fish into equal serving portions.
Melt margarine or butter in a 5 or 6 quart Dutch oven.
Add olive oil and blend in flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, until light brown in... - 44.9969
Brazilian Shellfish Soup
In a wide, deep saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the jalapeños, nuts, garlic, ginger and coriander, and sauté until heated through and the... - 34.0094
To prepare the mushrooms, carefully remove the stems.
Put the mushroom caps aside and finely chop the stems.
Melt the butter in one large, or two, frying pans.
Add the mushroom caps and toss them gently in the butter until well coated, then add the lemon... - 42.9267
Pan Seared Lamb Loin
Would you like to try out a scrumptious seared lamb loin with wine or champagne. Watch this excellent video where the chef shows great cooking and slicing techniques along with some useful tips to make the recipe. The recipe is awesome and worth trying on a... - 107.484