- » Lemon Butter
Lemon Butter Recipes
Lemon butter is a simple to prepare spread which takes in lemon, egg yolks, sugar and butter as the chief ingredients of the recipe. Lemon butter is often used as a spread on croissants, grain bread, tarts and ... More »
Mussels In Lemon & Butter Dipping
Take a look at this mussels in lemon & butter dipping recipe it is sure to bring back those summer evening childhood memories. The chef here provides very simple ideas to make scrumptious mussels combined with exotic flavors of lemon and kaffir to make a... - 90.2448
Lemony Shrimp With Butter
After a long day at work we all look out for a speedy and easy dinner option and this shrimps in lemon & butter recipe is sure to come in handy. Watch the video to see how the lady chef combines shrimps with some basic ingredients right from your pantry to... - 79.7315
Buttered Salmon With Lemon
Planning to add some healthy slant to your regular diet then why not include some salmon in your meal? The chef here shows simple suggestions to make scrumptious salmon combined with lemon and butter. Very easy recipe and is ready in no time! - 72.423
Land O Lakes Lemon Butter Snow Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, 1 1/3 cup flour, ¼ cup sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed.
3. Into... - 47.4472
Planked Trout With Almond Lemon Butter
1. In a large bowl in the ingredients for the marinade and mix well
2. Add the trout to the marinade and turn the trout evenly ensuring that it is coated with the marinade
3. Allow the fish to marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator
4.... - 45.4996
Artichokes With Lemon Butter
1) With the help of sharp knife, cut off the artichoke stems and 1 inch of the top .
2) Using scissors, cut off the prickly points of the leaves.
3) In a deep pot, place artichokes upright just large enough to hold them. 4) Now sprinkle on them... - 44.1744
New Potatoes With Lemon Butter
1) Scrub the potatoes.
2) Pare a strip of skin, about 1/2 inch wide, around center of each potato.
3) In a medium saucepan; add boiling water to measure 2 inches and 1/2 teaspoon salt and place the potatoes.
4) Bring to boiling; cover... - 44.1258
Artichoke Hearts In Lemon Butter
In a few words, Artichoke Hearts In Lemon Butter is described as heavenly, superb and outstanding. A highly recommended recipe!! - 43.9741
The taste of this very Lemon Butter recipe has played on my senses so much that I seldom consider any other recipe. It is always prepared with Fruits as the most essential ingredient. If it is an impressive Side Dish that you require, then this is the dish. A... - 43.7889
Lemon Butter Drenched Scampi
1. Peel shrimp to clean and remove vein.
2. Make slit along back curve, cutting deep, almost to edge.
3. Open and press flat.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter or margarine on High for 40 seconds.
5. Add rest of the... - 43.0123
Sauteed Scallops With Lemon Butter
1 Dip the scallops in the crumbs and coat well.
2 In a skillet, melt half the butter.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 Add in the scallops and saute gently for 8 minutes until golden brown.
5 Turn carefully for even browning.
6 In a hot... - 42.5382
Plaice In Lemon Butter
1) Combine butter and parsley and apply on the skinned side of plaice fillets.
2) Roll the fillets (ensure thick side is inside) and place them in a dish.
3) Season the rolled up fillets with salt and pepper and cover the dish.
4) Cook the fillets for... - 42.5066
Shrimp In Lemon Butter
1)Use a large skillet and melt butter in it.
2)Add lemon juice, clove garlic, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce
coarsely ground black pepper, salt, garlic salt and bring to a boil.
3)Further add shrimp and cook over medium heat for 5... - 42.0152
Artichokes With Lemon Butter
Wash artichokes thoroughly.
Cut about 1 inch from the top of each artichoke with a very sharp knife to remove main prickly section.
Trim tips from remaining leaves with kitchen shears.
Pull off loose leaves around the bottom and trim stem slightly.
Dip... - 41.731
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Parsley And Lemon Butter
To make parsley and lemon butter, soften butter in a bowl, using the back of a spoon or a food processor fitted with steel blade.
Mix in parsley and lemon zest.
Spoon flavored butter into a small bowl or crock.
Cover and set aside.
Serve at room... - 41.5853
Chicken Brochette With Sage Lemon Butter
1. To prepare the chicken cut it into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) cubes.
2. In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic, sage and pepper and toss chicken in the mixture to coat.
3. Let it stand 10 minutes.
4. To prepare the ham cut it... - 40.4969
Broiled Squab With Lemon Soy Butter
Broiled Squab With Lemon Soy Butter is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Broiled Squab With Lemon Soy Butter will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 39.7414
Lemon Butter New Potatoes
Peel a strip from around each potato.
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or just until tender.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in the lemon juice, salt,... - 39.6301
Fillets With Lemon Butter
2)Mince parsley and place in small saucepan with butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3)Heat until butter is melted.
4)Cover a broiling pan with aluminum foil.
5)Brush foil with some of melted-butter mixture.
6)Place... - 39.0703
Broccoli With Lemon Butter And Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C).
2. Roast the chopped almonds in oven for about 7-10 minutes or microwave it for about 2 minutes.
3. Microwave broccoli in covered dish with little water for 7-8 minutes or steam them... - 38.8817
Asparagus In Lemon Butter
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Take a square shaped 8 inch baking pan and arrange benne seeds in it and bake for 10- 15 minutes till seeds are golden.
3.In a bowl, mix cheese and butter and put baked benne seeds in it and... - 38.2938
Beef Liver In Lemon Butter
Beef Liver In Lemon Butter is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Beef Liver In Lemon Butter is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 37.8709
Langoustine Tails With Lemon Butter
Mix butter, parsley, lemon juice and tarragon.
Split Langoustine tails through top shell being careful not to cut through softer undershell.
Spread Langoustine tails so meat is on top.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange Langoustine tails; brush each with... - 37.8558
Fish Steaks With Lemon Butter
1) In a small saucepan, mix together butter or margarine, lemon juice, salt and pepper for the basting sauce.
2) Melt butter by heating.
3) Baste both sides of fish with lemon-butter sauce.
4) On a greased broiler rack, arrange fish and broil for 5... - 37.8271
Dill Scallops In Lemon Butter
These Dill Scallops in Lemon Butter taste fabulous! Try these Dill Scallops in Lemon Butter for a snack and let me know what you feel about them! - 37.8264
Liver In Lemon Butter
Sprinkle liver slices with salt and pepper, then coat lightly with flour; shake off excess.
Dip each floured liver slice into beaten egg, then into cracker crumbs until evenly coated.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high... - 37.4464
Stuffed Artichokes With Lemon Butter
Trim stems of artichokes, leaving a flat bottom, so the artichokes will sit upright; cut off top 1/3 of each.
With scissors, trim tips of remaining outside leaves.
With spoon or melon bailer, remove fuzzy choke and enough of center to make generous hollow.
In... - 37.3222
Boiled Lobster With Drawn Butter And Lemon
Bring to the boil two 8- or 10-quart pots of water large enough to cover the lobster.
Add the bay leaves, salt, and peppercorns.
Boil 5 minutes.
Plunge the lobsters headfirst into the boiling water.
Boil 15-20 minutes.
Serve with individual pots of melted... - 36.8268
Breaded Fish With Lemon Butter
1. Place the bread crumbs and flour in separate shallow bowls or pie plates. Break the eggs into another shallow bowl and beat with a fork. One at a time, dip the fillets in the flour, coating both sides. Gently shake off the excess and dip into the egg. Let... - 36.7777
Pompano With Lemon Butter
1) De-froze fish and slice into 8 portions.
2) In a greased 10-inch skillet, cover the fish with boiling water.
3) Stir in onion and 2 teaspoons salt and cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until fish crumbles easily.
4) To prepare... - 36.0673
Albacore With Lemon Butter
Wipe fish with damp cloth.
Remove bone and dark-colored meat from steaks with a sharp knife; push steaks back into shape with fingers.
Wrap a strip of bacon around circumference of each and secure with a wgoden pick.
In a small pan, melt butter and add... - 36.0539
Lemon Butter Filling
Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in saucepan.
Stir in water gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter and lemon peel.
Stir in lemon juice and food color.
Cool thoroughly. - 35.4435
Artichokes With Lemon Butter
In large kettle, heat water, lemon juice and salt to boiling.
Slice 1 inch off top of each artichoke; discard top.
Snip off points of remaining leaves with scissors.
Trim stem even with base of artichoke; cut each artichoke lengthwise in half.
Place in... - 35.089
Hearts Of Palm In Lemon Butter
Heat the butter in a large frying pan; do not let it brown.
Add the palm heart slices.
Cook over very low heat, stirring carefully with a fork so as not to break the slices, until the vegetable is coated with the butter and very hot.
Do not brown.
Stir in the... - 35.0306
Dill Scallops In Lemon Butter
Batter scallops in bread crumbs until well-coated.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in skillet; add salt, pepper, and paprika.
Saute scallops slowly until evenly browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove scallops to a heated platter.
Add remaining butter to skillet with... - 34.986
Lobster Tails With Lemon Butter
In small dish, mix butter, parsley, lemon juice and tarragon.
Split lobster tails through top shell being careful not to cut through softer undershell.
Spread lobster tails so meat is on top.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange lobster tails; brush each... - 34.8723
Sugar Snaps In Lemon Butter
Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
While the water heats, stem the snap peas and remove the strings.
Blanch the snap peas in the boiling water for 2 minutes, and drain them well.
In a serving bowl, combine the hot snap peas, butter, lemon juice,... - 34.6932
Lemon Butter Cream Frosting
1) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine until soft.
2) While still beating, add sugar alternately with lemon rind, salt, lemon juice, and milk.
3) Beating until smooth and spreadable.
4) Use as desired. - 34.4545
Mixed Seafood Grill With Lemon Butter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Thread shrimp onto 4 (10-inch) skewers.
3. Thread scallops onto 3 (10-inch) skewers.
4. Place shrimp and scallops on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill shrimp, uncovered, 2 minutes on... - 34.189
Rosemary Popovers With Lemon Butter
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine butter and lemon rind in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Place a 12-cup muffin pan in oven for 3 minutes.
4. While pan heats, lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Process flour and next 4... - 33.849
Lemon And Chive Butter
Combine all ingredients.
Work well together.
Place curls of this butter on each steak as it is removed from the grill. - 33.4872
Potatoes With Lemon Butter
A great mugal emperor said the taste of a food can be told by its aroma. Potatoes with lemon butter has a attractive aroma. The melting butter makes the Potatoes With Lemon Butter soft and lemon jiuce makes it tangy. - 33.3045
Lemon Butter Baste
1) Take a saucepan with a flameproof handle and melt butter in it over the grill.
2) Add onion and saute until soft.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, paprika and salt. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
4) Use the baste in your favorite... - 33.0903
Beat eggs and sugar in a jug.
Gradually beat in lemon juice.
Add lemon rind and butter.
Cook for 6-7 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH until thick.
Stir every minute.
Pour into hot sterilised jars.
Seal and label. - 32.947
Lemon Butter Fluff Icing
Soften cream cheese to room temperature; blend in cream and butter.
Beat until soft and smooth.
Gradually blend in powdered sugar, lemon juice, rind, and vanilla.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Tint mixture a delicate color, if desired. - 32.8823
Grilled Sprats With Lemon Butter
Clean the sprats through the gills, then rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Arrange the sprats on the grill rack, in one layer, and sprinkle with salt and cayenne.
Grill for about 3 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the... - 32.8388
Herbed Lemon Butter For Vegetables
1. In small saucepan, combine the butter, lemon peel and juice and herbs.
2. Heat over a low flame, until frothy.
3. Immediately spoon the hot lemon butter over steamed vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, lima beans, peas, summer squash,... - 32.6268
In small saucepan, cook onion, lemon juice and garlic over medium heat until onion is softened and liquid almost evaporated, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Whisk in butter, one piece at a time, incorporating each piece before adding next.
Season with salt... - 32.5019
Lobster With Burnt Lemon Butter
Place lobsters in freezer for 2 hours; this is the most humane way of killing them.
Prepare as for cooked lobster, removing and discarding head, halving tail lengthways and leaving flesh in shell.
Place lobster in large baking dish, cut-side up; cook,... - 32.4206
1) In a bowl, add butter and soften.
2) Add grated rind of lemon, and caster or icing sugar a little at a time with the juice of half the lemon.
3) Beat till light and fluffy.
4) Pour out into a small dish and allow to firm.
5) Serve over fish... - 32.3011
Mushrooms In Lemon Butter
1. In 2-quart casserole or bowl, place butter or margarine; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 1 1/2 minutes or until butter or margarine melts. Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper; stir to coat mushrooms with melted butter. Cover... - 32.2185
1 In a bowl, put the butter and beat until smooth.
2 Gradually, add in the remaining ingredients and beat until evenly blended.
3 Shape the mixture into a long roll.
4 Wrap the roll in the foil and pack in a freezer bag.
5 Seal the bag, label... - 32.1657
Cauliflower With Lemon Butter
Cauliflower With Lemon Butter is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Cauliflower With Lemon Butter, you will always crave for some more. - 32.0902
Artichoke Hearts In Lemon Butter
Saute onion and garlic in butter in medium saucepan until transparent.
Add broth and artichokes.
Season with lemon juice, salt, oregano, and lemon rind.
Simmer 10 minutes or until artichokes are heated through.
Two packages cooked, frozen artichokes can be... - 31.707
Sardines With Lemon Balm Butter
1) Brush the sardines with olive oil.
2) Cook for 5 minutes on each side on either a fish rack or a grill.
3) Cut the butter into 12 pieces.
4) Place the sardines on a warmed serving plate, topped with a pat of butter.
5) Garnish with lemon... - 31.399
Scallops In Lemon Butter
Place scallops in cooker with wine, salt, and parsley.
Close cover and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached and regulator jiggles gently, remove cooker from heat.
Cool at once under running water.
Melt butter in a saucepan and add lemon... - 30.8335
Peas And Onions With Lemon Butter
Cook peas, adding sugar to water; drain.
Chop enough onions to yield 1/2 cup; set remaining onions aside.
Lightly brown chopped onions in hot butter in a saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of brown sugar, salt, and pepper, then lemon juice and 1/4cup water; heat... - 30.7982
Lemon Butter Frosting
In medium size bowl, cream butter and lemon rind.
Gradually stir in half of the sweetened condensed milk.
Alternately stir in sugar and remaining milk; beat until smooth.
Gradually add lemon juice until flavour is of desired tartness; beat well.
Spread on... - 30.7283
Chicken Steamed In Lemon Butter
Put all ingredients except chicken in skillet and heat.
Arrange chicken pieces on rack in skillet.
Cover and steam over low heat for 45 minutes, or until tender, turning several times. - 30.504
Lemon Butter Spread
In the top of a double boiler over boiling water, melt butter.
Stir in sugar, eggs, lemon juice and peel.
Cook over simmering water for 1 hour or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Pour into containers.
Store in the refrigerator.
Use over angel food or... - 30.1474
Broccoli In Garlic Lemon Butter
Discard any thick, coarse ends, and steam or boil the broccoli for 8-10 minutes, until just tender.
Be careful not to overcook so it remains green and slightly crisp.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan with the rest of the ingredients over low... - 29.9601
Shrimp In Lemon Butter
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add next 8 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish shrimp with lemon wedges, if desired. - 29.8359
Browned Lemon Butter
1. In a 9-inch pie plate, heat butter or margarine on top shelf with browning unit for 7 minutes until it begins to turn golden.
2. Let it stand for a few minutes to cool slightly.
3. Pour in lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; stir to... - 29.7204
Lemon Butter Broccoli
1) In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon zest, juice and seasoning by beating.
2) In a vegetable steamer, place the broccoli to steam for 8-10 minutes.
3) In a platter, transfer the broccoli and toss with the butter mixture. - 29.4762
Leeks & Peas In Lemon Butter
Boil the leeks in salted water for 6 mins until tender, but still holding their shape.
Drain, leaving a little water in the pan, then return the leeks to the pan.
Place over a low heat and stir in the peas and butter, cooking until the butter has melted and... - 29.1479
One morsel of this Lemon Butter and you are hooked to it forever. Lemon Butter goes perfectly as Main Dish. The Lemon Butter has a way of addicting you to it on the first bite. This delicious awaits you, try it right away! - 28.9809
Lobster Tails With Lemon Butter
Combine melted butter with lemon juice, honey, chives and dill.
Cut soft fins and shell away from underside of lobster tails.
Brush lobster tails with lemon butter, barbecue until cooked and tender.
Brush with lemon butter while cooking. - 28.5657
Lemon Butter Dill Fish
Brush both sides of fish with 1/2 cup dill sauce.
Arrange fish in baking casserole that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Place red pepper slices on top of fish.
Drizzle rest of dill sauce over tops of fish and peppers.
Sprinkle with... - 28.113
Lemon Butter Stuffing
You'll simply love this Lemon Butter Stuffing recipe. A delicious Lemon Butter Stuffing will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 28.0859
1 In a bowl beat the eggs lightly and add in grated lemon rind,lemon juice,butter and sugar.
2 Place the mixture on top of a double boiler or over a bowl of hot water.
3 Cook gradually , stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves and the curd... - 27.8862
Sage Lemon Butter
1. In a small bowl, microwave butter at Medium- Low (30%), for 30 to 40 seconds just until softened.
2. Add lemon juice, sage, lemon rind, and salt and pepper to taste and whisk until smooth.
3. Transfer to a jar, lid it and refrigerate.
4.... - 27.6714
Herb Lemon Butter
Blend the ingredients together.
Place on a sheet of waxed paper and roll together.
Refrigerate for hour.
Remove waxed paper and slice.
Place 2 slices on each fillet. - 27.5584
Lemon Butter Frosting
Cream butter in a bowl.
Add icing sugar gradually, stirring until well blended.
Add salt, lemon rind and lemon juice beating well.
Add enough warm water to reach spreading consistency.
Add colour. - 26.8504
Salmon In Lemon Butter With Vegetables
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 3 tablespoons hot butter or margarine, cook carrots, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add zucchini and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook 2 minutes, until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.... - 26.4864
Sogliola Al Limone Sole In Lemon Butter
Cream the butter, blend in the lemon juice and parsley.
Place on a sheet of wax paper and roll in a tube shape.
Refrigerate at least one hour.
Brush the fillets of sole with the oil and saute each lightly for 7 1/2 to 8 minutes over medium heat.
Place fillets... - 26.0203
Hot Lemon Butter
Combine all ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure.
Cover with paper towel.
Micro wave at HIGH 2 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted.
Pour into individual dishes to serve with hot artichokes or seafood such as lobster or shrimp. - 25.7927
1. In a pan, melt the buter over the coals, don't boil it
2.Now take a fork and stir in the lemon juice in the pan
3. Serve with any kind of meat or cooked vegetables - 25.4147
Whipped Lemon Butter
1. In a bowl with rotary beater or electric mixer whip all ingredients until smooth.
2. Use with vegetables, fish, meats or breads. - 25.2248
Honey Lemon Butter
In a small mixer bowl cream the butter until fluffy.
Continue creaming while adding honey in a fine stream.
Add lemon juice and lemon peel.
Stir all ingredients until evenly blended.
Chill. - 25.1676
Lemon Butter Dressed Endive
1. Wash and trim the endive; halve each stalk lengthwise; arrange in a single layer in medium-size skillet.
2. Pour in water just to cover the spears. (This is important to keep them white during cooking.) Add lemon juice and salt; cover.
3. Bring to boiling,... - 25.1269
Basic Lemon Butter
Work the butter with a spoon in a bowl until creamy.
Then, while stirring constantly, add very slowly the parsley, salt, pepper, and the lemon juice.
You may add 1/8 teasp minced onion, or 2 teasp minced pimiento or green pepper.
Serve with broiled steak or... - 24.7333
Lemon Butter Biscuits
This is a brilliant Lemon Butter Biscuits recipe! These tasty and unique biscuit are a favorite amongst my kids and is also one of my favorite Halloween treats! Try the Lemon Butter Biscuits! - 24.6127
Asparagus In Lemon Butter
Cut asparagus in pieces about 1 1/2 inches long.
Simmer asparagus in water, enough to cover, for about 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
In saucepan combine all ingredients.
Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. - 24.2997
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until warmed through. - 23.2842
Melt butter or margarine, being careful not to brown it.
Stir in lemon juice and paprika.
Serve over fresh asparagus spears.
Makes about 3/4 cup. - 22.4808
Artichoke Hearts With Lemon Butter
Cook artichokes according to package directions adding salt to the water.
Melt butter, add lemon juice and seasoned salt.
Pour lemon-butter over cooked artichokes.
Makes 4 servings. - 22.3202
1. Place all ingredients in a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 (1 1/4) minute or until butter is melted.
2. Stir to combine.
3. Any leftover butter may be refrigerated and used at a later date over fish,... - 22.1698
The Lemon Butter is a spread that will put all other potato, fish or poultry sandwich spreads to shame ! Its divine ! Impress your family and guests with this Lemon Butter and tell me what you feel about this fabulous spread ! - 22.1464
Brown Lemon Butter
Heat the butter slowly until it turns a golden, nutty brown.
Cool slightly and add the lemon juice, Worcestershire, and parsley. - 21.7057
Lobsters Grilled With Lemon Butter
Combine butter, lemon juice, zest, and cayenne in a small bowl.
Split each lobster cleanly down the center, brush with the lemon butter, and place on a grill about 4 to 6 inches from hot coals.
Grill for 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently and basting with... - 21.4831
1.In small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in remaining ingredients. - 21.3973
Heat all ingredients in small saucepan over low heat until butter is melted. - 20.5481
Cream the butter thoroughly and then cream in the other ingredients. - 19.9205
1. Cream slightly softened butter, adding lemon juice gradually as it becomes pliable.
2. Serve on fish. - 19.6438
Blend all ingredients.
Use with fowl or fish. - 19.4142
Cream butter and lemon juice, add parsley and blend thoroughly.
Form into balls and serve with fish. - 19.2614
Melt the butter in a pan over the coals.
Do not let it bubble or boil.
Stir in the lemon juice with a fork or whisk. - 19.1585
Brussels Sprouts In Lemon Butter
Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Combine butter and lemon juice; pour over Brussels sprouts.
Season to taste. - 18.8796
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat until it foams and becomes light brown.
Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
Use to baste and serve with barbecued fish and meat. - 18.8499
Lemon Butter Recipes By Category