- » Lemon Breeze
Lemon Breeze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon breeze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon breeze recipes.
Glazed Lemon Twist
1. To make the basic sweet dough, take a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately... - 49.0317
You May Also Like!
Avocado Yogurt Breeze
Combine cream, sugar and salt in saucepan.
Heat to just below boiling.
Soften gelatin in water and add to hot cream mixture.
Beat egg yolks and stir into mixture.
Puree avocado in blender or processor.
Beat avocado, yogurt and lime juice into cool cream... - 43.6446
Sea Breeze Fish Salad
Sea breeze fish salad is a whitefish salad that can be prepared with red snapper or sea bass fillets. A cooked salad, the fish is cooked with soy sauce and lemon juice with peels in it. Tossed with cooked peas, cilantro and cantaloupe chunks in it, the sea... - 49.1685
Tropical Breeze Cocktail
1. Add the pineapple juice, rum, lemon juice and ice to the container of an electric blender.
2. Place the sugar in a small bowl. Add 1 sprig of mint and crush the mint with a wooden spoon to flavor the sugar. Discard the crushed mint and add the sugar to - 27.5775
Lite Sea Breeze
1. In 3-cup pitcher or small mixing bowl combine juice and vodka.
2. Into each of two 12-ounce glasses place half of the ice cubes; add half of the juice mixture to each glass. Garnish each portion with 1/2 lemon slice and a mint sprig. - 25.062
Cucumber Breeze Green Smoothie
1. Chop the cucumber and tomato into rough cubes
2. In a blender, add the cucumber, tomato, lemon juice and pink sea salt and blend well.
3. Pour into glasses.
4. Garnish with a cucumber slice and serve as a refreshing healthy smoothie. - 97.3476
Spring Breeze Cod
€¢ Snap off the tough lower portion of each asparagus stalk; it will break where the tender part begins.
€¢ Wash the asparagus and place in a dish.
€¢ Add the cold water and a pinch of sugar.
€¢ Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes at HIGH, or until... - 45.8845
Tropical Breeze Dessert
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling juice; stir in rind.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 cup.
Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is melted.
Stir in corn syrup and egg whites.
Place bowl in larger bowl of ice and water.
Let stand, stirring occasionally,... - 39.4268
Orange Sherbet Salad
In small mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add orange juice and sherbet; blend until sherbet is melted and mixture is smooth.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold in oranges.
Pour into oiled 1-quart mold or 8-inch square... - 33.355
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 110.013
Indian Style Salmon Bake
Place fish in a deep pan or a heavy plastic bag set in a pan.
Cover completely with brine; let stand for 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours.
(Brining firms the fish and gives it a moister, more succulent texture when cooked.) Lay one 6-foot section of frame flat.
Wrap... - 34.6496