- » Lemon Bread
Lemon Bread Recipes
Lemon bread, a sweet lemon and nut bread with an addictive flavor, is essentially made from flour, butter, milk, baking powder, margarine eggs, sugar, lemon rinds and nuts. All the ingredients are mixed with lemon ... More »
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Grease 2, 8 x 4 loaf pans and keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the egg yolks and lemon rind and beat until combined.
5. In another... - 110.712
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread With Lemon Glage
To make the lemon poppy seed bread: Grind the poppy seeds in a spice grinder or crush with a mortar and pestle.
Transfer to a small saucepan and add the milk.
Bring to a boil.
Stir once, remove from the heat, and allow to cool.
Preheat the oven to... - 50.4587
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl and add buttermilk, sugar, eggs, melted butter and blend them well.
3. Blend the dry ingredients - all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt with 1 tbsp lemon rind and combine it... - 48.8437
1. Into a bowl or a container cream together shortening and sugar and then mix in eggs well.
2. Into another bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. To the shortening mixture add flour mixture and milk alternately and stir in nuts and... - 47.7534
Luscious Lemon Bread With Almond Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar with the help of an electric mixer.
3) Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after every addition.
4) Add the lemonade and... - 46.9335
Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread
Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A mouth watering Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe on every get together! - 46.3825
Blueberry Lemon Bread
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease loaf pan.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl.
In a large bowl, using electric mixer, cream butter with 1 cup sugar until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add... - 46.2102
Very Lemon Bread
In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, and lemon extract.
Beat eggs into butter mixture.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add flour mixture, alternately, with milk to the butter mixture, beating just enough to blend.
Add lemon rind and nuts.
Pour... - 45.8813
Streusel Lemon Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, combine nuts, brown sugar and nutmeg; set aside.
Stir together flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat... - 45.876
Glazed Cranberry Lemon Bread
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Mix in lemon rind.
5. In a wide bowl, mix flour,... - 44.8639
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine the butter and sugar into a smooth mixture.
3) Add eggs and beat well until light, creamy and fluffy, almost like whipped cream.
4) Add the grated rind of lemon.
5) Add alternately with the milk,... - 44.826
Sweet Lemon Bread
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to batter alternately with milk.
Stir in lemon juice and rind.
Bake in greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan in preheated slow oven (300°F.) about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Remove... - 44.1396
Cream shortening; add sugar.
Mix in eggs.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Add nuts and lemon rind.
Pour into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 55 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Pierce top of loaf 15 to 20 times with a skewer.
Gently... - 43.7926
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat sugar and margarine until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well.
Gradually beat in ReaLemon® brand.
Add milk alternately with dry... - 43.4523
Classic Lemon Bread
Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
Combine the milk, sugar, salt and 1 1/2 cups flour in a bowl and mix well.
Stir in the yeast mixture and beat until smooth.
Add the eggs and beat well.
Stir in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Add remaining flour and beat for... - 42.9268
Cream oleo and sugar until light.
Beat in eggs and rind of lemon.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add 1/3 at a time alternately with the milk to the egg and sugar mixture.
Fold in nuts.
Pour into an oiled loaf pan (8x4x2-inches) and bake at 350... - 42.886
Glazed Lemon Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and 3/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and lemon peel; beat well.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
Stir... - 42.7398
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt, and soda.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture... - 42.585
Cool Rise Honey Lemon Bread
This flavorful Coolrise Honey Lemon bread is my lunchtime favorite! Dish out loaves of this Coolrise Honey Lemon Bread to your guests this weekend and enjoy their appreciation! Feel free to suggest here! - 38.9908
Warm Lemon Bread
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. On a baking tray, line with foil.
3. Place bread chunks and drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper.
4. Cover tightly with foil and bake in pre heated oven for 25 minutes or till... - 37.916
Lemon Bread Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar, vegetable shortening and lemon rind together.
Add the eggs and mix well.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and add to the mixture.
Add the nuts, then the milk and stir well.
Pour into a small... - 37.8503
Cream margarine, add salt and sugar gradually and one egg at a time, beating well.
Add lemon rind, milk, flour and baking powder.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 55 minutes.
While loaf is still hot, spoon over bread the juice of one lemon and... - 34.0436
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water and oil; beat until well mixed.
Fold in poppy seeds.
Pour into two greased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pans.
Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bread tests done.
Cool in pans for 10 minutes... - 31.74
Mix the cake mix, pudding mix and poppy seed in a bowl.
Add the eggs, oil and water and beat well.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes. - 29.1563
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
Combine all ingredients and beat with electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
Pour into greased baking pan of appropriate size.
Bake at 350 degrees for forty to fifty minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. - 23.6131
Lemon Bread Recipes By Category