- » Lemon Bisque
Lemon Bisque Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon bisque recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon bisque recipes.
An easy to make Lemon Bisque. Try it for once and let me know how this Lemon Bisque recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 37.935
Pour boiling water over gelatin in a bowl; stir until dissolved.
Add honey, salt, and lemon peel and juice; cool.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add thickened gelatin to whipped evaporated milk and blend thoroughly.
Spread... - 36.7835
Spread graham cracker crumbs on bottom of 9 in. (23 cm) baking dish and press down to tighten crumbs; refrigerate.
Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water and add lemon juice and sugar replacement.
Chill mixture until congealed.
Beat until fluffy.
Fold lemon... - 34.8626
Mix the crackers with the butter.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of crackers and press the remainder in the 9 x 13 pan.
Mix together the Cool Whip, Eagle Brand milk and lemonade.
Pour over the cracker crust.
Sprinkle the reserved crackers over the top.
Chill for at... - 27.1757
You May Also Like!
Lemon Bisque Dessert
Chill the can of milk.
Dissolve jello in boiling water, add sugar, salt, lemon juice and rind.
When slightly set, whip.
Then beat milk stiff.
Whip gelatine mixture into whipped milk.
Spread crumbs over bottom of pan and spoon in mixture..
Cover top with... - 38.2426
Chilled Spinach Bisque
In saucepan combine spinach, water, green onion, instant chicken bouillon granules, and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Do not drain.
Add Neufchatel cheese.
Pour half the spinach mixture at a time into blender container... - 34.0584
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add onion and thyme to cook in hot butter until onion is tender.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients leaving the lemon wedges.
4) Heat the soup mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Ladle the soup in... - 42.3761
Savory Crab Bisque
Crab Bisque is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Crab Bisque will get you a lot of compliments! - 29.0436
Saute onion in butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add clams and clam juice, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is bubbly.
Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring... - 32.903
Cold Pipi Bisque
Simmer the pipis in the fish stock and white wine until all shells have opened, but not longer than 5-8 minutes.
Take the pipis out of shells and return them to stock.
Place in the work bowl, 2 cups at a time and puree until very fine.
Strain through a fine... - 31.7773
Spicy Clamato Bisque
This Spicy Clamato Bisque is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious bisque recipe, Spicy Clamato Bisque is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 30.8001
1) In a kettle, saute the onion in butter or margarine until soft.
2) Stir in the shrimp soup and milk, stir frequently and heat until just hot. Reserve some shrimp for garnish.
3) Stir in the chicken broth, tomato soup, red pepper seasoning and lemon... - 43.7139
1. If using medium to large shrimp then cut them into smaller pieces. If using canned or cocktail shrimp you can leave them whole.
2. In soup pan, saute in butter the celery and shallots for 2 minutes. Add chicken stock, sherry and lemon juice. Bring to a... - 40.0547
Rich Shrimp Bisque
Combine onion and butter in a casserole.
Cook, covered, 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in milk, bouillon, Tabasco and chives.
Cook, covered, 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, 30 seconds.
Pour in tomato soup and lemon juice.
Cook, covered, 2... - 42.3845
Lemon Bisque Recipes By Category