- » Lemon Basil Potato
Lemon Basil Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon basil potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon basil potato recipes.
Oven Fried Sweet Potato With Basil Aioli
Are you in search of a delicious appetizer? This Oven Fried Sweet Potato with Basil Aioli recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef share her favorite recipe right here on this page now. - 115.794
Basil Chicken And Potatoes
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup oil and lemon juice in food processor or blender and blend.
With motor running add remaining oil in thin, steady stream and process until thickened.
Add basil and process until pureed.
Add mayonnaise and blend.
Transfer to bowl and stir... - 40.8707
Basil And Potato Soup
1. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan and add the potatoes, garlic and half the basil. Stir over a gentle heat for a couple of minutes, then add the stock and wine.
2. Bring to the boil and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, until all the potatoes... - 32.8939
Red Potatoes With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, take broth, lemon juice, oil, garlic, pine nuts, basil, pepper and parsley in a container of a food processor. Blend them well.
2) Put the dressing to a bowl and cover it. Keep the dressing in the refrigerator.
3)... - 42.5451
Grilled Shrimp With Potatoes Peas And Basil
Lightly coat the shrimp with no-stick spray.
Grill over a high flame or broil about 5" from the heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until the shrimp turn pink.
Remove the shells and devein.
In a large bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lemon... - 37.9862
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 46.6495
Pesto Potato Salad With Fresh Greens
Is your meal incomplete without a scrumptious salad? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare Pesto Potato Salad with Fresh Greens. The salad is high on both nutrition and taste. Don’t miss out on this one. - 99.2067
New Potatoes With Herbs
In saucepan, boil unpeeled potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
Add basil, chives, lemon juice, oil, and pepper to taste.
Mix lightly and serve. - 24.6638
Potato And Vegetables Salad
For all of you, who are hard-core potato lovers, here is something exciting. You must have tried basic potato salad, but this one is little different as it adds other vegetables like carrot, pepper etc. Watch the video to see, how easy this recipe is. Even if... - 115.735
Lobster And Potato Salad
In a large mixing bowl stir oil with a fork and add vinegar gradually until it is all absorbed.
Add salt, pepper, potatoes and cucumbers.
Toss gently so as not to break the potatoes and let stand for 2 hours.
Drain and add 1 inch (2 cm) cubes of lobster meat,... - 36.4116
Gardiners Bay Potato Salad
Wash potatoes and place them in a small kettle or saucepan.
Add water to cover and salt and simmer until done, 20 minutes or longer depending on size.
Drain and peel the warm potatoes and slice into a mixing bowl.
Pour oil and vinegar dressing over them, and... - 40.982
Potato Salad Cake
Cut potatoes in half, conducive to soft bamboo skewers into the Innovation-Shimasu
Crush peeled potatoes while hot.
Since this is made with cake, enough to leave the Crush grain. Sprinkle with salt.
The chopped ham, sliced cucumber and take a... - 37.6799
Herbed Oven Potatoes
Scrub the potatoes and halve them lengthwise.
In a cup, combine the margarine or butter, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
Brush the cut side of the potatoes with the mixture.
In another cup, combine the Parmesan, basil, thyme, marjoram, and pepper.
Sprinkle on the... - 40.7557
New Potatoes And Watercress
For those of you who are tired of the normal mixed vegetables recipes, here is something new for you to try-New Potatoes And Watercress. New Potatoes And Watercress is nutritious and at the same time tasty. Prepare it for your beloved one today! - 32.8403
Lemon Cured Sardines
Place fish in single layer in shallow dish; pour over lemon juice.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Drain; discard juice.
Quarter capsicum, remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Roast under grill or in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skinblisters and... - 41.9861
Lemon Barbecued Chicken
1. Clean the chicken and cut into half.
2. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the chickens.
3. Place the chicken halves in a roasting pan.
4. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well with a fork.
5. Brush... - 45.1041
Sicilian Tuna And Potato Salad
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, tomatoes, tuna, olives, capers and scallions.
In a cup, whisk together the oil and lemon juice.
Pour over the tuna mixture and gently toss with the basil; add salt and pepper to taste.
Let marinate 20 minutes to 1 hour... - 31.49
Minted New Potato Salad
This Minted New Potato Salad is awesome. This Minted New Potato Salad is a good one to try if you have the following veggies to use up. Go for it! - 37.179
Roasted Pepper Potato Salad
1. In a steamer basket place the potatoes and set in a large saucepan over about 1 inch of cold water. Cover the pan and bring the water to a boil. Steam the potatoes for 15 minutes, until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Place the peppers,... - 45.4816
Flew Potato Salad
Boil potatoes until tender. Let cool and slice. Skins may be left on or peeled.
Saute bacon until crisp, sprinkle over potatoes with drippings. Toss until potatoes are coated.
Add remaining ingredients, except mayonnaise, and toss gently.
Mix in mayonnaise... - 34.2435
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 104.484
Steamed Potatoes With Fines Herbes Butter
Steamed Potatoes With Fines Herbes Butter was not very difficult to make. This Steamed Potatoes With Fines Herbes Butter dish was very satisfying too. Do make it at your place today! - 30.146
Potato Salad With Cucumbers
Place one half teaspoon salt and a little black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
Add the oil and, stirring with a fork, add the vinegar, little by little.
Add the sliced potatoes and cucumbers to the dressing in the bowl and let stand in the refrigerator one or... - 39.4003
Summer Corn & Potato Salad
In a large pot cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Put the hot potatoes into a large bowl; sprinkle with the wine.
In a large skillet, place the corn over medium-high... - 47.0171
Healthy Hot Potato
1.Make tiny little holes in the potatoes with a fork and microwave them till the time they are done.
2.Add lemon juice and scallions to the greek youghurt. Mix well.Keep it aside.
3.Once the potatoes are done cut them open and stuff it with... - 90.9311
Neapolitan Potato Cake
Wash the potatoes and steam until tender.
Spear them with a carving fork and peel.
Push them through a potato ricer while still hot; repeat the ric ing operation, then push them through a fine sieve into a large mixing bowl.
This makes them easy to... - 42.7663
Steve Cooks 3 Tasty Potato
For Creamy Garlic Mushrooms with Crispy Roast Potatoes:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add a good pinch of salt. Drop potatoes in it and cook for 17 minutes. Drain and let it cool for 5 minutes.
3. In a... - 0
Heat water or broth in a large skillet or heavy pot.
Add onions, ginger, thyme, marjoram, parsley, basil, dill, and turmeric.
Cook and stir onions and spices for 5 minutes, adding liquid as needed.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add... - 48.8733
Lentils With Courgettes And Potatoes
1) Rinse the lentils and transfer into a large saucepan. Add enough water along with salt, pepper and bay leaves. Allow the mixture to boil. Cook on simmer for 5 minutes.
2) Drain the lentils and reserve the cooking liquid.
3) In a large saucepan,... - 46.7965
Garden Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes.
Add beans; return to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender and the potatoes are just tender; drain and cool.
Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes and onion.
Combine dressing... - 40.0547
Hot Potato And Broccoli Salad
1) Keep both cooked potatoes and broccoli hot.
2) Take a saucepan and combine all the remaining ingredients in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
3) Pour prepared dressing over vegetables and toss lightly.
4) Transfer salad... - 42.6689
Grilled Soft Shell Crabs And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F, or prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients and whisk properly, chill in the refrigerator, to prepare the... - 48.2844
Baked Bluefish With Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Combine the olive oil, garlic, and herbs in the bottom of a baking dish.
Add the potatoes and stir to coat them with the oil, pressing them into an even layer.
Salt and pepper them to your taste.
Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes... - 41.6668
Potato And Zucchini Fish Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking
2. Mix garlic, parsley, and pepper.
3. Place fish in a dish and sprinkle with half of garlic mixture, and sprinkle lemon juice and oregano
4. Cover the dish and marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes in... - 43.9297
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Garlic
1. Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To prepare the chicken by remove its giblets, reserving them for another use, then wash and dry the bird thoroughly.
3. On a cutting board chop the 3 cloves of garlic and the herbs very well, place them... - 44.2425
Grilled New Potato And Artichoke Salad
1. To prepare the dressing, first take a bowl, and in it, combined all the ingredeints and whisk together, later set aside at room temperature
2. To Prepare the salad, on a grill, place the pepper and roast it, and cook, rotate pepper on all sides, for... - 47.1233
Southern Cold Green Bean Salad
1 In a pan, add the potatoes and boiling water, just enough to cover.
2 Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
3 Drain well.
4 Remove the strings from beans.
5 Cut the beans into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
6 Wash thoroughly.
7 In another pan add the beans... - 45.5126
Homemade Herb Mayonnaise
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Make the mayonnaise in a bowl, by beating a mixture of lemon juice, egg yolks, salt and mustard powder for a couple of minutes.
4) Now, pour the olive oil, only a little... - 44.3521
Healthy Salad Nicoise
1. Prepare the Dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, white wine, lemon juice, garlic, basil, mustard, salt and white pepper in a medium-size bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside.
2. Prepare the Salad: Cook the potatoes in enough boiling... - 46.0137
Fish And Vegetable Bake
In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish place potatoes, carrot, and onion.
Combine melted butter or margarine, dillweed, basil, salt, and pepper; spoon half of the butter mixture atop vegetables.
Cover and bake in a 425Â° oven for 25 minutes.
Place fish fillets, skin... - 41.4011
Put olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Accent, basil, oregano, rosemary and garlic in blender, and blend.
Marinate the lamb with mixture at least 12 hours before cooking.
Place the meat in a roasting pan, surrounded by potatoes.
Pour balance of marinade... - 34.6026
Artichoke Heart Salad
In a medium sized glass serving bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, shallots, lemon rind and potatoes.
In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and beat well with a fork until they are thoroughly combined.
Alternatively, place... - 39.9184
Vegetable And Split Pea Soup
How about a nice thick soup for a great warm feeling? The recipe calls for split peas, which is what gives it a nice thickness. Further flavored with herbs and vegetables, this is a great healthy option. This soup takes a little time, so you need to plan... - 121.172
In a Dutch oven or a large saucepan cook the veal or beef stew meat, the chopped onion, and minced garlic in hot cooking oil till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Add the vegetable juice cocktail, lentils, bay leaf, lemon juice, and basil.
Bring the mixture to... - 39.991
Hazelnut And Tomato Rissoles
The hazelnut and tomato rissoles are filling and flavorful mashed potato cakes made with cooked vegetables and eggs in it. flavored with lemon zest, thyme basil and parsley, the hazelnut and tomato rissoles has nuts in it and can be served as a side to meals. - 45.4158
Tomatoes Stuffed With Vegetables
1) Peel the potatoes.
2) Scrape the carrots.
3) Trim the beans.
4) Wash and trim the celery.
5) Dice all the vegetables.
6) Cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
7) Add the peas in the salted water and cook for a further 5 minutes... - 42.7425
Crabcake Burger With Horseradish And Fries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium flame, add butter, red pepper, green pepper, garlic cloves and shallots and cook for 5-6 minutes and then let it cool. Do not caramelize the vegetables.
3. Once cooled,... - 131.108
Anniversary Veal Ragout
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a small bowl, mix flour, paprika, salt and white pepper.
3. Put few veal cubes in the bowl and stir well to coat it fully.
4. Repeat the process with other cubes.
5. Take a 3-4 quart oven safe Dutch... - 42.648
Summer Tuna Platter
Remove 1/2 inch strip around center of each potato.
Place potatoes in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add reserved bean salad liquid.
Sprinkle potatoes with basil.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
Remove... - 40.9673
Cold Green Bean Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 to 20 minutes; drain well.
Remove strings from beans; cut beans into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Cover beans with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes or until... - 36.0375
Smoked Fish Chowder
1. Combine butter, potatoes, onion and garlic in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Stir in tomatoes and liquid. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, chilli sauce, stock, basil and peppercorns, cover, cook on HIGH for... - 32.2913
Seasoned Sausage Ragout
1. Combine ground veal, parsley, basil, nuts, oil, garlic, pepper, breadcrumbs and cheese in large bowl, mix until well combined. Shape into 12 sausages, 10 cm / 4 in long. Roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil in deep frying pan. Cook sausages a few at a time... - 32.6789
Traditional Fish Soup
This fish soup recipe is a flavorful soup recipe that can be prepared with any fish of your choice. flavored with a hint of vodka, along with saffron, the fish soup is made along with bacon and vegetables. Herbed with basil and bayleaf, the fish soup is... - 47.9502
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 35.3033
In food processor bowl, process all ingredients except mayonnaise until smooth.
Transfer basil mixture to bowl; stir in mayonnaise.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with French-fried potatoes or roasted potato wedges - 28.8532
Sea Bass With A Warm Brown Shrimp Vinaigrette
Fry the fish in a little olive oil skin side down for 4 minutes until the skin is golden and crisp, then turn over and cook for 2 minutes until just opaque.
Remove the fish and keep warm.
In the same pan, add a tablespoon of olive oil, the garlic, tomatoes,... - 35.6026
Seafood Salad Supreme
In a 10" round casserole, arrange the shrimp with their tails pointing toward the center.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp just begin to turn opaque.
Let stand for 1... - 42.2316
Parisian Beef Salad
Thin slice the roast beef, place in a bowl.
Mix in the potatoes and onion.
Blend the oil, vinegar, lemon and seasonings together.
Pour over the beef.
Marinate refrigerated for 1 hour.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter, and spoon the salad on top of the... - 41.5243
Saffron Flavored Fish Soup
Drain the fish fillets and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
Put them into a deep dish.
Add the lemon juice and aquavit, and cover.
Finely chop the chives and peeled onions.
Cut the leek in half and then into pieces.
Peel and dice the carrots and potatoes.
Dice... - 45.0373
Tuna Nicoise Salad
Combine the oil, vinegar, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and salt.
Pour 1/2 of the dressing over the potatoes.
Chill for 1 hour.
Toss the onions and beans with 1/4 of the dressing.
Toss the beans with the potatoes.
Place lettuce leaves on chilled plates.
Top... - 44.484
Garlic Grilled Whole Chicken
Remove the neck and giblets from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Twist wing tips under the back.
Cut one of the garlic cloves lengthwise in half.
Rub skin of chicken with cut edge of garlic.
Place garlic halves, lemon slices, and sweet... - 45.6558
Cod Baked In Couscous And Sun Dried Tomato Paste
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the couscous in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and then put a plate on the top.
Set aside for 5 minutes.
When the couscous is ready, fluff it up with a fork.
Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk for just a... - 39.1564
Buttery Vegetable Melange In Foil
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill on high for 10 minutes.
2. Take two heavy duty foil sheets of 24-inch long and fold crosswise into half.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put together corn, potato, pepper, onions, carrots, and garlic; mix well.
4. In... - 48.0735
French Farmhouse Garlic Chicken
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. In a 10-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic cloves. Cook chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or just until brown, turning once. Slowly add the 1/2 cup... - 32.9341
Delicious Coq Au Vin
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Saute until light brown on both sides.
Heat 1/2 cup butter in a skillet.
Add mushrooms, onion, basil and lemon peel.
Saute until onion softens.
Boil 5 minutes.
Light with match.
When... - 44.6917
Garlicky Fish Soup
1 In a large, heavy saucepan or flameproof casserole heat the oil.
2 Add in the diced potato and garlic, and cook for about 5 minutes.
3 Add in the fish stock, the cubes of fish and the contents of the tin of tomatoes.
4 Sprinkle in the basil,... - 43.1176
1 In a bowl, boil water and drop the tomatoes in it.
2 Remove after one minute, slipping the skins off.
3 Roughly chop the flesh.
4 In a thick-based saucepan, melt one tablespoon of butter with one tablespoon of oil.
5 Add in the onion... - 45.2006
Cheesy Baked Portabella Mushrooms
Barry show you how to make some delicious cheesy baked portabella mushrooms stuffed with beef alongside some baby hasselback potatoes. - 111.944
Skewered Vegetables Deluxe
1. Season 4 wooden skewers by soaking in lukewarm water for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Wash and peel potatoes. Place in a bowl of water.
3. Trim zucchini ends the slice diagonally, 3/4-inch thick.
4. Wipe and trim mushrooms.
5. In a small bowl,... - 44.3674
Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
2. Take a large pot, add potatoes, fill with 2 inches water, cover, and steam for about half an hour or until potatoes turn tender.
3. Drain the water and place the potatoes in a large bowl,
4. Take the... - 46.0031
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Place cooked vegetables in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Combine olive or salad oil, vinegar or lemon juice, salt, sugar, and herb; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally. - 30.7808
White Bean Chevre Spread
1. Place the beans, chevre, herbs and lemon juice in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Transfer the spread to a small serving bowl and stir in the salt and pepper. - 33.0645
One Pot Turkey Dinner
Season turkey thighs with salt and pepper; brown slowly in oil.
Add onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, basil and thyme to the skillet; saute lightly.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in 1 cup water; pour over turkey and heat to a boil.
Turn heat low; cover and... - 41.5322
Herbed Chicken Quarters
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Squeeze the juice from the lemons gently into a large sealable plastic bag; place the wedges in the bag.
Add the vegetable oil, garlic, basil, thyme, salt and cayenne pepper to the lemon wedges and juice.
Place the chicken in... - 40.8329
Rigatoni And Tomatoes
Tired of potatoes? Whether served slightly warm or chilled, this tempting pasta, tossed with a mixture of basil, garlic, capers and tomatoes and topped with Parmesan, is sure to wake up your taste buds! - 38.0368
Chunky Fish Chowder
1. Fry the bacon in a small skillet over moderate heat until crisp and golden, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
2. In a large nonreactive saucepan or casserole, combine the milk and clam juice with 1 cup water. Add the celery, onion, carrot, potatoes,... - 34.4877
1. In a pot of boiling water add diced potatoes and boil until the potatoes are done.
2. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
3. Coat the oyster in flour, egg wash and corn meal.
4. In a pan heat 3 cups of oil to medium high heat and deep fry... - 114.093
Lamb Stew With Artichoke Hearts
Combine the olive oil, garlic, onion and celery in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Cook for 10 minutes or until mixture is browned, stirring frequently.
Stir in the lamb cubes and chicken broth.
Boil gently, covered, until juices evaporate and meat is... - 43.2294
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.073
Herbs pair well with fresh produce. The Produce Lady shares quick, easy, healthy and tasty tips. - 0
Roast Loin Of Veal
Have the veal boned and rolled with the kidney.
Tie with string.
Rub the veal with salt and pepper and place in a roasting pan.
Pour over the melted butter and roast in a hot oven (425° F) for 15 minutes.
Pour in half the hot stock and roast for a further 1... - 39.6268
1. Dice the onions and peel the garlic, set it aside.
2. Wash and boil the potatoes and carrots until fork tender, drain and set aside.
3. Place the meat on a saran wrap and make small slits in the meat and stuff it with garlic cloves, continue... - 115.935
One Turkey Breast, Three Meals
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Blend the butter, parsley, basil, lemon zest and juice, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in a food processor.
3. Remove the giblet package from inside the breast cavity (reserve it for making stock). Cut the wings... - 41.2263
Tender Marinated Lamb Chops
Mix all ingredients, except lamb, together in bowl.
Place lamb on large platter and cover with marinade. Marinate 1 hour. Turn chops over 2 to 3 times during this time.
Preheat barbecue at medium-high.
Oil grill and add lamb chops. Cook, uncovered, 6 to 7... - 29.7962
Grilled Baby Octopus With Spring Salad
1. In a large pot, combine apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, bay leaf, garlic, and octopus.
2. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and cut octopus as shown... - 0
1. In a pot of water boil the potatoes until fork tender and once done peel and grate the boiled potatoes and set aside.
2. Grate the onions; mince the garlic, set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, potato, onions, turmeric, lemon... - 123.643
1) Add in 1/4 cup of hot water and the instant chicken bouillon granules in a 1-cup measurer. Stir well till the bouillon dissolves.
2) Add in the dissolved mixture into a 3-quart casserole along with the cubed potatoes, sliced carrots, chopped onions,... - 46.2102
Smoked Haddock Soup
Peel and quarter the potato and onion, and cut the raw fish into 2.5-cm/l-in cubes.
Place these ingredients in the bowl and chop finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add the grated lemon rind and mix well.
Melt the butter and fry the chopped... - 34.029
Turbot With Herb Butter
1) Get the cleaned fish from the fishmonger.
2) Carefully scrape the fish while fins are clipped.
3) In cold salted water, place the fish for 15 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) On the dark side of the fish along the backbone, make... - 42.5207
1) In a heavy soup kettle, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Put all the ingredients other than the lemon juice and bring back to boil.
3) Allow the liquid to simmer for 30 minutes. Break up the squash by frequent stirring to form thick stock.
4)... - 43.7753
Pozharsky is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Pozharsky recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.962
Salad Nicoise With Chives
1. Take a plastic bag, layer with moistened paper towel, arrange washed lettuce leaves, seal and place in the refrigerator.
2. Add peeled potatoes to boiling water along with a fresh mint sprig and cook. Allow to cool slightly and cut into ¼... - 46.2693
This is a brilliant Vegetable Pate recipe!. This tasty dish is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Vegetable Pate and you will understand why! - 41.1252
To make Caesar Dressing, place first 7 ingredients in blender or food processor; process until smooth and creamy.
Add salt to taste.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish.
Pour 1/4 cup dressing over chicken; turn to coat.
Let stand while preparing vegetables,... - 45.8316
Salmon En Croute
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For sauce, in food processor add basil and garlic. Pulse until smooth.
3. Gradually pour oil into the processor, blending constantly.
4. Drop pecorino cheese, pepper, and salt. Blend well.
5. In a... - 110.03
Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Bring a small pan of water to a boil.
Add the eggs and then cook for 7-9 minutes from when the water returns to a boil-7 minutes for a slightly soft center or 9 minutes for a firm center. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Set aside.
2. Cook the... - 42.1676
Rich And Famous Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425° F for a baking dish, 475° for a clay pot.
In a medium, heavy saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderately high heat.
Stir in the flour.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook slowly, whisking constantly, until well... - 45.7867