- » Lemon Bar Nut Crust
Lemon Bar Nut Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon bar nut crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon bar nut crust recipes.
Lemon Nut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stir together flour and sugars; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in oats and nuts.
Reserve 1 cup.
Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
Beat cream... - 42.4468
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press onto bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except icing;... - 40.8434
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 41.1902
Micro Easy Lemon Coconut Bars
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place in 8-inch square microwave-safe baking dish; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust Firmly press perforations to seal.
Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until no longer... - 38.2889
Peach Almond Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Combine peach preserves, lemon peel and almond extract; spread over crust.
Separate 2... - 39.0274
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars has a wonderful taste. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars gets its taste from butter mixed with mincemeat and flavored with lemon juice. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars if you like meat with fruit then try this Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars recipe. - 37.5205
Wheat Germ Jam Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, rind, and vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients. With your hands press mixture into 13-by 9- by... - 39.4427
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar until creamy.
With a fork, blend in 1 cup of the flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Press mixture firmly over bottom of a greased 9 by 13-inch baking pan, forming an even... - 40.6316
Three Layer Bars
Combine butter and 1 cup flour.
Work until smooth.
Add only enough egg white to make the mixture hold together.
Pat into a thin layer in the bottom of a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Press waxed paper directly on the mixture to cover; then place a smaller oblong... - 37.4182
1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand blender, beat butter for 30 seconds.
2. Beat in granulated sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon and cloves.
3. Add egg and liqueur and beat until well combined.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and nuts and using... - 49.1389
Toffee Cheesecake Bars
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter or margarine and sugar and beat with an electric beater until well creamed.
4. Add the... - 48.4659
Filled Oatmeal-date Bars
Make Date Filling: In small saucepan, combine dates and sugar with 1 cup water.
Over medium heat, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened—about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in lemon juice and nuts; cool.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to... - 40.5293