- » Lemon Aspic Salad
Lemon Aspic Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon aspic salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon aspic salad recipes.
1. In a 1/4 cup cold water, stir in the gelatin and dissolve. Pour in the 1 cup boiling water and mix well
2. Add lemon juice, tomato sauce, onion juice, vinegar, salt and pepper to the water and mix well. Chill this mixture till partially... - 37.2903
You May Also Like!
Basic Emergency Aspic
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Combine consomme and 2 cups cold water in medium-size saucepan; bring to boil.
Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add lemon juice, sherry, and salt; stir until well blended.
Use as desired for various... - 22.6083
Basic Simple Aspic
Measure 5 cups stock into large saucepan.
To clarify stock, pull away inner skins from eggshells; wash eggshells and crush into stock.
Sprinkle gelatin over stock.
Stir in vinegar, sherry, thyme, parsley, peppercorns, and egg whites.
Cook, stirring... - 36.5817
Tongue In Aspic Salad
1. Chill a large loaf mold or pan in the refrigerator until the aspic is ready. Then rinse with cold water and do not dry it.
2. Let the tongue cool in the stock. When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and cut out roots.
3. Soften the gelatin in the cold... - 36.796
Garden Fresh Tomato Aspic
Cut off stems of tomatoes.
Prepare tomato shells by scooping out pulp; reserve pulp.
To drain, invert tomato shells on paper toweling.
Place reserved pulp in blender container.
Cover; blend till pureed.
Sieve to remove seeds.
Measure 2 cups puree.
In saucepan... - 44.9261
Tomato Avocado Aspic
1) In a pan, heat the tomato juice and Bloody Mary mix together.
2) Stir in the the lemon jello, mix thoroughly.
3) Allow to cool and stir in rest of the ingredients, blend well.
4) In 2 ring molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate until... - 40.1439
1) Take all the ingredients except lemon juice and gelatin in a big pan.
2) Simmer them for 15 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture and pour them into lemon-gelatin mixture.
4) Mix them well.
5) Cool the mixture and pour into 6 cup mold.
6) Allow them to... - 45.6826
1) In a large saucepan, mix the tomato juice, sugar, cloves, onion and Italian seasoning together.
2) Simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes, then
turn off the heat.
3) In a bowl, add the gelatin in water to soften, then stir into the hot tomato... - 45.5612
Crab-filled Tomato Aspic
In saucepan soften gelatin in tomato juice.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Pour into 31/2-cup ring mold; chill till firm.
Meanwhile, toss... - 43.043
Soften gelatine in 1/2 cup (-125 mL) tomato juice.
Simmer remaining juice with the next 7 ingredients for about 5 minutes.
Stir in softened gelatine until completely dissolved.
Add vinegar and salt to taste.
Strain into 1 large or individual molds rinsed with... - 38.8615
Chicken In Aspic
Trim excess far from chicken, set aside.
Combine 1 cup water, bouillon granules, basil, peppercorns, and 2 teaspoons lemon juice in a large skillet; stir until well blended.
Add onion and chicken; cook over medium heat until water starts to "quiver", cover,... - 46.3339