- » Lemon
Lemon is a yellow oval-shaped fruit obtained from lemon tree. Though lemon is a fruit it is used as a vegetable in culinary world. It is a citrus fruit that is used mainly for its juice. Its sharp and acidic taste ... More »
Classic Lemon Rice
The aromatic lemon rice can be an ideal meal for your lunch or dinner. All of you, who have tasted this rice preparation, must be knowing, how fabulous it is. You can easily recreate the similar lemon rice with the perfect guidance of chef Sanjay. Go through... - 147.183
Lemon And Thyme Baked Cornish Hens
As a party planner, you may come across the issue of serving large crowd with dishes that are tasty and affordable too. Try Cornish hens, they are juicy, delicious to serve large number of people. They are easy and simple to make. Here is an easy and simple... - 143.593
Fried Tilapia With Lemon And Capers
Fried fish with tangy lemony flavor is a favorite with all. This video here shows an excellent recipe that can be made in no time. The chef dresses this unique tilapia fillets in a flavorful sauce that would surely turn out be a great meal for a delightful... - 140.992
Give a special touch to your party menu this holiday season with an awesome lemon pudding. Look at this impressive video where the recipe uses simple ingredients to make an extraordinary dessert. The dish is terrific with an ultimate culinary experience! - 137.266
Easy Lemon Squares
I first had these lemon squares at a friend's house when I was about 15 and they were the most scrumptious thing I had ever eaten. Now they are just one of the lemony treats I like to make on occasion but they still rank up there at the top of my list... - 135.039
Spicy Lemon Rice
Rice dishes are varied in Indian cuisine with different flavors used in the making. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Lemon rice- a simple to make popular rice item from South India. Goes well with grilled fish! - 127.878
Mediterranean Lemon Cilantro Shrimp Stir Fry
Are you looking for Mediterranean style stir fry recipe? Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean lemon cilantro shrimp stir fry recipe. The recipe is fresh and light and easy to prepare with a refreshing lemon and wonderful shrimp. This video is a must... - 127.093
Warm Lemon Pudding
Lemonade need not be your first choice when life hands you lemons, it should be a Lemon Pudding! This amazing, lemony sponge cake pudding is so quick and easy to whip up and tastes like sunshine. There are only a few basic ingredients so using freshly... - 126.247
English Lavender Lemon Soda
Guests coming over and you want to surprise them with some amazing drinks? Try the lavender lemon soda drink. The beautiful color of the drink will surely impress your guests and the flavorful taste would make you win the title of best chef. So, if you are... - 124.876
Best Lemon Squares
How many times you tried to recreate the bakery-like lemon squares at your kitchen? Well, for all of you, this recipe of best lemon square is going to be the most adorable thing. Watch the video and follow the step-by-step method to bake lemon square at home. - 121.009
Floridita daiquiri is a fabulous recipe from the famous Floridta bar of Cuba. This spirited zippy drink can become the hot topic of your house parties. Watch this famous recipe as its very easy to go! - 120.195
Summer drinks can be healthy and flavorful too! See this great informative video that is very interesting and shares a wonderful recipe. So gear up for a fun filled summer with this appetizing drink and enjoy! - 119.59
Flighty Collins Drink
Tom Collins is a classic and we know it. This is the perfect summer cocktail drink that you might want to sip while relaxing on the couch. Whether your spirit of choice is gin or vodka, watch as Alberta whips up her unforgettable and refreshing version of a... - 117.968
Learn how to make the traditional Italian spirit, Limoncello at home. It's citrusy, sweet, vibrant and smells and tastes like summer! Serve it at a dinner party and impress your guest! It surely makes a wonderful dessert drink. - 117.363
Delicious Roast Quail With Cured Lemon
Some of you have an acquired taste for the tender quail. This Roast Quail with Cured Lemon recipe video from Chef John only that feeds that already burning carnal fire. So without much ado, go on and try this recipe asap! - 117.203
Green Power Breakfast Smoothie (organic & Vegan)
In this video, Brock shares a tasty and nutritious breakfast shake made in the Blendtec. Weight watchers must give this a try. Watch and learn, how to make this drink from this video! Bon Appétit! - 115.996
If you love citrus flavored baked goods then try this one! This amazing, lemony cake loaf is so quick and easy to whip up and tastes like sunshine. There are only a few basic ingredients so using freshly squeezed lemon juice and just-grated zest is critical... - 115.696
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 115.655
Thomas Keller's Cured Preserved Lemons
Simply put, this is how you make Cured Lemons at home. This method was apparrently figured out by Chef Thomas Keller. It is simple and you can make it in no time. Learn how to make them in this video. - 115.529
This is a rich, very tasty dessert that is so easy to make - you don't need to be a master chef to achieve it - plus it takes less than 10 minutes of your time - perfect! - 113.976
Spicy Spinach And Salmon Gremolata
Simplified instruction on preparing a lovely spring green salad with local chevre paired with wild salmon or arctic char in a classic preparation with citrus zest. - 111.649
Lemon Blast Beauty Water
1. For the 1st beauty water: In a blender, add water, lemon and dates and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. For the 2nd beauty water: In a blender, add water, lemon, dates, greens and ginger and blend well.
4. Pour into glasses and... - 110.868
A delicious, easy, tangy lemon curd recipe - it takes very little time to make and uses only 4 ingredients. Stop buying fruit curds in stores, and start making it at home - it's cheap and wonderful! - 110.473
Lemon Mint Cooler
The classic lemon-mint cooler is just being demonstrated to you in this video. I am not trying to oversell this here, but this quintessential summer drink is always the best! Pour into tall glasses and serve chilled. Enjoy. - 108.278
Moroccan Preserved Lemons Surfinsapo Style
Moroccan cooking often calls for preserved lemons and it’s not lemon jelly or lemon jam! Although it’s possible to buy this at Arab markets or online, you will end up paying about nine dollars for a small jar of Making Moroccan Preserved Lemons... - 107.852
Zesty Lemon Bars
Lemon bars, or lemon squares doesnt matter what you call them these are great. Not too sweet with just the right amount of tartness, this recipe just might become your favourite lemon dessert treat. - 105.592
With all this warm weather this winter I'm in the mood for lemon squares! My timing is off so mine got a little overdone but the process is still the same - and these are so easy to make! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for... - 104.234
Creamy Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
When in a mood to make something nice, toss up a quick spinach or fruit salad and top it off with creamy lemon and poppy seed salad dressing. Lemon adds character to this dressing while the poppy seed add crunchiness to it. A delectable way to enjoy your... - 101.001
Minty Lemon Beauty Water
1. Peel and remove the seeds of the lemon.
2. In a blender, add the water, mind, lemon, dates and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add ice cubes and serve chilled. - 100.279
French Asparagus With Luscious Hollandaise
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve for appetizers? Try this yummy French Asparagus with Luscious Hollandaise recipe. Watch the Chef prepare this wonderful dish that makes for a perfect appetizer. - 96.1592
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 94.5416
Honey And Lemon Salad Dressing
Want a sweet yet tangy dressing for your salad! Instead of buying you bottled dressing this refreshing and zesty and tasty dressing! See the video to make this! - 94.2761
Cucumber Lemon Ginger Detox Water
1. In a pitcher, throw cucumber, lemon, and ginger.
2. Pour water, and stir gently.
3. Allow it to steep, and infuse its flavor overnight or at least for 8 hours.
4. Put some ice cubes, and serve detox water chilled. - 91.6893
Mussels In Lemon & Butter Dipping
Take a look at this mussels in lemon & butter dipping recipe it is sure to bring back those summer evening childhood memories. The chef here provides very simple ideas to make scrumptious mussels combined with exotic flavors of lemon and kaffir to make a... - 90.1426
How To Cut A Lemon
Do you know the best way to cut a lemon? Renowned chef Vikas Khanna shares his tricks in this video. Follow this, next time you go for cutting a lemon. - 88.3047
Lemon Vodka Drop Part 1 - Preparation
A pudding is something that has a lasting and lingering effect on your palate. This pudding is a layered one with the lemon and vodka jelly being made in part 1 of the video. Stay tuned for part 2 of the video to see the second layer being made! - 84.1566
Raw Lemon Sheet Cookies
In search of a great snack that fits your raw food diet parameters? We've got one right here for you. Watch chef Dorothy share this fabulous Raw lemon Sheet Cookies recipe, that is so easy to make. - 82.3827
Lemon Vodka Drop Part 3 - Finalization
Part 3 of the video is get the pudding set with all the three layers set. If not for the video quality this three videos are totally worth watching for creating magic with desserts! - 81.7774
Lemon Vodka Drop Part 2 - Preparation
Part 2 of this video is to get the lemon curd filling as well the dough ready for the last layer of this decadent dish! Watch the chef present you the step of this pudding! - 81.7726
Lemony Shrimp With Butter
After a long day at work we all look out for a speedy and easy dinner option and this shrimps in lemon & butter recipe is sure to come in handy. Watch the video to see how the lady chef combines shrimps with some basic ingredients right from your pantry to... - 81.4092
Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork Balls
Grilled lemongrass pork balls is an excellent Vietnamese recipe . Here the chef has paired these grilled lemongrass pork balls with hot and sweet sauce as a flavorful accompaniment. The chef here makes the recipe look all the more simple so that you can... - 79.9259
Buttered Salmon With Lemon
Planning to add some healthy slant to your regular diet then why not include some salmon in your meal? The chef here shows simple suggestions to make scrumptious salmon combined with lemon and butter. Very easy recipe and is ready in no time! - 72.3842
In a pan put oil and allow to become heat.
Then add mustard seeds,jeera seeds allow to splutter.
Add channadal,uraddal,peanuts and fry for 2mins.
Then add onion,greenchillies,garlic and fry till they turns brown colour.
Now add tomatoes and fry till they... - 50.2594
Lemon Nut Star Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the lemon juice, cream and lemon peel.
Combine the flour, almonds, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Cover and... - 49.0697
Classic Lemon Delight
Blend together flour, margarine and 1/2 cup pecans.
Press into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1/2 of 9 ounce carton of whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Combine 2 packages instant... - 48.996
Swirly Lemon Drizzle Fingers
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) Use a rectangular baking tray or small roasting tin (20cm x 30cm) to butter. Place a large baking paper inside the tin by keeping extra paper in... - 48.8876
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.8573
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until fluffy and light.
3) Add the lemon rind and egg, beating them well.
4) Sift the flour into... - 48.3894
Sugared Lemon Crown
1 Butter an 8-cup tube mold; dust lightly with flour, gently tapping out any excess.
2 Onto wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and salt .
3 In a large bowl of electric mixer,combine butter or margarine, granulated sugar and eggs.
4 Beat at high... - 47.5374
Orange Lemon Fluff
1) In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water and allow to soften for about 5 minutes.
2) Then cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks and honey together.
4) Whisk in a... - 47.4476
Lemon Pecan Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat adding egg, honey, lemon zest and lemon extract until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar... - 47.379
I have always loved this crispy and crunchy bite of Lemon Snowballs. Try out this easy recipe and you too are sure to love this delicious mid-day pick-me-up! - 47.3701
Lemon Angel Food Chiffon
1. In a small bowl, combine the gelatin with 3 tablespoons of water and let the mixture soften for 2 to 3 minutes, then set the bowl of over warm water for 4 to 5 minutes, till the gelatin dissolves completely, now set aside in a warm place
2. In the... - 47.2965
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line 2 baking sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
3) In an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and salt, until fluffy.
4) Beat in the lemon zest, juice and extract. Gradually beat in the egg... - 47.2134
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter and shortening together.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs, lemon juice and... - 47.1431
Pacific Dover Sole With Lemon Caper Butter
Simple, quick and tasty! Serve this tangy dish with rice or mashed potatoes for a meal even the kids will like.
Petrale sole is actually a flounder, but is a great-tasting mild white fish. Whether you buy Dover sole or Petrale sole, look for wild-caught... - 46.9752
Lemon Sugar Cookies
In a small bowl, stir flour with baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
In Batter Bowl, cream butter with Bamboo Spoon.
Add lemon zest, vanilla and 1 cup sugar, and mix well.
Stir in egg and milk.
Gradually add dry ingredients, blending after each addition... - 46.8495
Fish Balls With Lemon
1) In a saucepan, simmer milk by adding bay leaf.
2) Add the fish in simmering milk to cook.
3) Drain the fish and remove the skin and bones. Flake with a fork.
4) In a bowl, add the flaked fish, potato and hard boiled eggs with sufficient beaten egg... - 46.8277
Glazed Lemon Twist
1. To make the basic sweet dough, take a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately... - 46.7626
Creamy Lemon Squares
Lemon squares are the stars of any dessert buffet. We wonder why they aren't at every party. It may have something to do with making the traditional shortbread crust! Michelle McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a simplified recipe for creamy lemon... - 46.6249
Mix the rice in a thali with turmeric, lemon juice, salt and coconut.
Fry baghar till pink.
Add in cashewnuts, curry leaves and green chillies.
When lightly browned, add rice and mix thoroughly.
Cover and simmer for 10 mins.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 46.6076
Ragout Of Ox Heart With Lemon
Trim the heart, discard any pipes orgristle, and cut the meat into 1-cm (1/2-in) strips.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and fry the strips of heart until brown.
Remove the heart and fry the onion lightly.
Return the meat to cooker with the... - 46.6032
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
4. Add butter and using a pastry... - 46.6021
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2)Take a bowl,add cream,sugar and flour.
3)Now choose a 9x13 inch baking pan,and add the dough. Press dough into the bottom of pan.
4)Now bake for 20-25 minutes till its golden
5)Now pick a bowl,add... - 46.5887
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Put lemon rind and eggs in the mixture and stir well.
4. Add lemon juice and water to it.
5. Sieve flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt... - 46.526
Lemon And Nutmeg Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Skin and dice the potatoes.
3) Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Take enough water to cover the potatoes.
4) Drain the excess water and keep aside.
5) Mix the next 7... - 46.1168
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl place together flour, 10X sugar, almonds, and butter or margarine.
3) Mix all the ingredients well together until blended completely.
4) Press the almond mixture over bottom of an 8x8x2-inch... - 46.0897
Golden Carrot Lemon Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and mix together margarine and sugar in it.
3) Add one egg at a time to this mixture and beat well after each addition.
4) Beat in carrots, flour, and baking powder for 1... - 46.0082
Cynthia's Lemon Squares
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the flour, 1/2 cup of the confectioners' sugar, 1 cup of the butter, the vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix on medium speed until... - 45.9959
Lemon Icebox Cookies
1. Dry the cherries by patting them on paper towels and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
3. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric... - 45.9933
Lemon Soy Turkey Legs
In a 7 by 11-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together soy, water, sherry, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic, lemon peel, and pepper.
Add turkey legs and turn to coat on all sides with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours,... - 45.9776
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C.
2.Sif the dry ingredients together.
3.Add in butter and bledn well.
4.Mix in lemon rind, sugar, corn syrup, lemon juice and mix well.
5.On the floured surface, knead the dough well.
6.... - 45.9377
Combine water, yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in medium mixing bowl.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes until yeast becomes bubbly and light.
Stir in lemon juice and 1 cup flour; let stand 45 minutes or until batter doubles in bulk.
Mix butter and 1/4 cup sugar in large... - 45.8633
Planked Trout With Almond Lemon Butter
1. In a large bowl in the ingredients for the marinade and mix well
2. Add the trout to the marinade and turn the trout evenly ensuring that it is coated with the marinade
3. Allow the fish to marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator
4.... - 45.7443
The sweet aroma of freshly baked Lemon 'Tarts is irresistible. These are one of my favorite desserts. Try this wonderful Lemon 'Tarts recipe! - 45.7322
1. In a small cup, mix the cornflour with 2 tablespoons of water.
2. In a medium saucepan, boil ¾ pint of water over a high flame.
3. When the water is boiling, take pan off the heat and stir in the cornflour mixture.
4.... - 45.6299
1. In a large bowl, place the sugar, flour and salt
2. Add the butter to the bowl and mix well
3. Press this mixture into the jelly roll pan
4. Bake this mixture at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
5. In another bowl, set out the eggs, brown sugar, pecans,... - 45.5028
Turkey With Lemon Mayonnaise
1) Boil rice in plenty of salt water for 10-12 minutes or according to instructions on package.
2) Drain and wash well with cold water. Let them dry.
3) In salty water, boil peas, beans and sweetcorn.
4) Drain and let cool.
5) Peel tomatoes... - 45.3888
Pork And Lemon Pasties
1. Preheat oven to (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6).
2. In a pan, melt the lard and fry the onion and pork until the pork is browned on all sides.
3. Add the flour and stir well.
4. Stir adding the milk, lemon rind and juice, sultanas... - 45.3713
Artichokes With Lemon Butter
1) With the help of sharp knife, cut off the artichoke stems and 1 inch of the top .
2) Using scissors, cut off the prickly points of the leaves.
3) In a deep pot, place artichokes upright just large enough to hold them. 4) Now sprinkle on them... - 45.3379
Land O Lakes Lemon Butter Snow Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, 1 1/3 cup flour, ¼ cup sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed.
3. Into... - 45.2936
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
2) Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Beat egg whites until they reach a stiff stage.
4) Cream egg yolks thoroughly.
5) Add in sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice, water and the flour... - 45.2654
Microwave Lemon Soufflé
1) Using a 4 cup souffle dish, cut wax paper to make a collar and wrap around the top of the dish.
2) Take a glass bowl, and mix sugar,salt,water and gelatin.
3) Beat the egg yolks and pour into the glass bowl,stirring all the... - 45.236
Octopus In Lemon Dressing
1) Wash the octopus and chop it up.
2) In a saucepan, add lightly salted water and vinegar. Add in the chopped octopus.
3) Add in a peeled onion. Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover and cook on simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain the mixture... - 45.1358
Lemon Squares Using Sweetened Condensed Milk
1) In a bowl mix butter, flour, 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, baking powder, 1 egg and 2 egg yolks together.
2) Take 8" x 8" (2 L) ungreased pan and spread the mixture evenly on it.
3) Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 25-30 minutes.
4) Cool the mixture and keep... - 45.1181
Lemon Streusel Cuffins
These lemon streusel muffins or cuffins are delicate little muffins baked with vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Topped with the streusel toppings these little muffins look fancy and taste great. Pop these easy to bake muffins in the oven to make it seem... - 45.0723
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Lightly oil a deep ovenproof dish.
2. Beat together the margarine and sugar until pale and fluffy.
3. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, with 1 tablespoon of the flour and beat well after each addition. Once... - 44.9823
Hoki With Light Lemon
1) Clean the fillets thoroughly.
2) In a large frying pan, place the hoki fillets with the water.
3) Let the fillets boil over a gentle heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
4) Cook the fish until the... - 44.9571
Lemon Refrigerator Cookies
Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl.
Rub in butter till mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Add sugar, lemon rind and cinnamon, then beat the egg and mix well into the dough.
Shape the mixture into one or two sausage shapes about 1 1/2 inches in... - 44.9418
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In medium bowl, with pastry blender, cut 1/2 cup soft butter into the flour and 1/4 cup sugar until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Add 1 egg yolk, the almonds and almond extract stir with fork until well... - 44.9188
Lemon Blossom Snowballs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
3. Further, add egg to the creamed mixture.
4. Beat the mixture until smooth.
5. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda and... - 44.8817
Splcy Lemon Olive
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add lemon rind and cook over low heat until sizzling, 2 minutes.
Add anchovies and cook, stirring constantly, until... - 44.819
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Prepare the crust in a large bowl, mixing together flour, sugar and salt.
3) With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut the butter into the mixture till resembling coarse cornmeal.
4) Make the dough to a... - 44.743
Lemon Roasted Cornish Hens
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, take olive oil, lemon juice, and half the rosemary. Mix it well.
3. Marinate the hens in it, skin down, at least overnight or as long as possible.
4. In another bowl, add bread crumbs,... - 44.6355
Lemon Recipes By Category