- » Lemon
Lemon is a yellow oval-shaped fruit obtained from lemon tree. Though lemon is a fruit it is used as a vegetable in culinary world. It is a citrus fruit that is used mainly for its juice. Its sharp and acidic taste ... More »
Moroccan Preserved Lemons Surfinsapo Style
Moroccan cooking often calls for preserved lemons and it’s not lemon jelly or lemon jam! Although it’s possible to buy this at Arab markets or online, you will end up paying about nine dollars for a small jar of Making Moroccan Preserved Lemons... - 124.769
Lemon And Thyme Baked Cornish Hens
As a party planner, you may come across the issue of serving large crowd with dishes that are tasty and affordable too. Try Cornish hens, they are juicy, delicious to serve large number of people. They are easy and simple to make. Here is an easy and simple... - 120.383
Easy Lemon Squares
I first had these lemon squares at a friend's house when I was about 15 and they were the most scrumptious thing I had ever eaten. Now they are just one of the lemony treats I like to make on occasion but they still rank up there at the top of my list... - 119.129
English Lavender Lemon Soda
Guests coming over and you want to surprise them with some amazing drinks? Try the lavender lemon soda drink. The beautiful color of the drink will surely impress your guests and the flavorful taste would make you win the title of best chef. So, if you are... - 117.42
Lemon Blast Beauty Water
1. For the 1st beauty water: In a blender, add water, lemon and dates and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. For the 2nd beauty water: In a blender, add water, lemon, dates, greens and ginger and blend well.
4. Pour into glasses and... - 110.952
Give a special touch to your party menu this holiday season with an awesome lemon pudding. Look at this impressive video where the recipe uses simple ingredients to make an extraordinary dessert. The dish is terrific with an ultimate culinary experience! - 110.254
Best Lemon Squares
How many times you tried to recreate the bakery-like lemon squares at your kitchen? Well, for all of you, this recipe of best lemon square is going to be the most adorable thing. Watch the video and follow the step-by-step method to bake lemon square at home. - 109.113
A delicious, easy, tangy lemon curd recipe - it takes very little time to make and uses only 4 ingredients. Stop buying fruit curds in stores, and start making it at home - it's cheap and wonderful! - 108.772
Lemon Mint Cooler
The classic lemon-mint cooler is just being demonstrated to you in this video. I am not trying to oversell this here, but this quintessential summer drink is always the best! Pour into tall glasses and serve chilled. Enjoy. - 108.279
Zesty Lemon Bars
Lemon bars, or lemon squares doesnt matter what you call them these are great. Not too sweet with just the right amount of tartness, this recipe just might become your favourite lemon dessert treat. - 108.011
Learn how to make the traditional Italian spirit, Limoncello at home. It's citrusy, sweet, vibrant and smells and tastes like summer! Serve it at a dinner party and impress your guest! It surely makes a wonderful dessert drink. - 107.751
If you love citrus flavored baked goods then try this one! This amazing, lemony cake loaf is so quick and easy to whip up and tastes like sunshine. There are only a few basic ingredients so using freshly squeezed lemon juice and just-grated zest is critical... - 107.669
Warm Lemon Pudding
Lemonade need not be your first choice when life hands you lemons, it should be a Lemon Pudding! This amazing, lemony sponge cake pudding is so quick and easy to whip up and tastes like sunshine. There are only a few basic ingredients so using freshly... - 106.223
Fried Tilapia With Lemon And Capers
Fried fish with tangy lemony flavor is a favorite with all. This video here shows an excellent recipe that can be made in no time. The chef dresses this unique tilapia fillets in a flavorful sauce that would surely turn out be a great meal for a delightful... - 105.773
With all this warm weather this winter I'm in the mood for lemon squares! My timing is off so mine got a little overdone but the process is still the same - and these are so easy to make! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for... - 104.294
Floridita daiquiri is a fabulous recipe from the famous Floridta bar of Cuba. This spirited zippy drink can become the hot topic of your house parties. Watch this famous recipe as its very easy to go! - 104.202
Summer drinks can be healthy and flavorful too! See this great informative video that is very interesting and shares a wonderful recipe. So gear up for a fun filled summer with this appetizing drink and enjoy! - 101.852
Flighty Collins Drink
Tom Collins is a classic and we know it. This is the perfect summer cocktail drink that you might want to sip while relaxing on the couch. Whether your spirit of choice is gin or vodka, watch as Alberta whips up her unforgettable and refreshing version of a... - 100.353
Minty Lemon Beauty Water
1. Peel and remove the seeds of the lemon.
2. In a blender, add the water, mind, lemon, dates and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add ice cubes and serve chilled. - 100.32
Lemon And Leek Pasta
Lemon and leek pasta is a nice variation for your appetite. You don't need a bunch of ingredients for cooking this, so it is much easier to prepare. When you have the basic ingredients ready, it takes a maximum of 15 minutes to get this dish ready-to-serve on... - 100.274
Green Power Breakfast Smoothie (organic & Vegan)
In this video, Brock shares a tasty and nutritious breakfast shake made in the Blendtec. Weight watchers must give this a try. Watch and learn, how to make this drink from this video! Bon Appétit! - 94.3667
Cucumber Lemon Ginger Detox Water
1. In a pitcher, throw cucumber, lemon, and ginger.
2. Pour water, and stir gently.
3. Allow it to steep, and infuse its flavor overnight or at least for 8 hours.
4. Put some ice cubes, and serve detox water chilled. - 90.898
Delicious Roast Quail With Cured Lemon
Some of you have an acquired taste for the tender quail. This Roast Quail with Cured Lemon recipe video from Chef John only that feeds that already burning carnal fire. So without much ado, go on and try this recipe asap! - 89.3275
How To Cut A Lemon
Do you know the best way to cut a lemon? Renowned chef Vikas Khanna shares his tricks in this video. Follow this, next time you go for cutting a lemon. - 89.1501
Thomas Keller's Cured Preserved Lemons
Simply put, this is how you make Cured Lemons at home. This method was apparrently figured out by Chef Thomas Keller. It is simple and you can make it in no time. Learn how to make them in this video. - 86.3684
Raw Lemon Sheet Cookies
In search of a great snack that fits your raw food diet parameters? We've got one right here for you. Watch chef Dorothy share this fabulous Raw lemon Sheet Cookies recipe, that is so easy to make. - 80.6904
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 51.0067
Swirly Lemon Drizzle Fingers
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) Use a rectangular baking tray or small roasting tin (20cm x 30cm) to butter. Place a large baking paper inside the tin by keeping extra paper in... - 49.1917
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until fluffy and light.
3) Add the lemon rind and egg, beating them well.
4) Sift the flour into... - 49.0508
Lemon Squares Using Sweetened Condensed Milk
1) In a bowl mix butter, flour, 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, baking powder, 1 egg and 2 egg yolks together.
2) Take 8" x 8" (2 L) ungreased pan and spread the mixture evenly on it.
3) Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 25-30 minutes.
4) Cool the mixture and keep... - 48.9186
I have always loved this crispy and crunchy bite of Lemon Snowballs. Try out this easy recipe and you too are sure to love this delicious mid-day pick-me-up! - 48.764
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
4. Add butter and using a pastry... - 48.6483
Lemon Angel Food Chiffon
1. In a small bowl, combine the gelatin with 3 tablespoons of water and let the mixture soften for 2 to 3 minutes, then set the bowl of over warm water for 4 to 5 minutes, till the gelatin dissolves completely, now set aside in a warm place
2. In the... - 48.6202
Classic Lemon Delight
Blend together flour, margarine and 1/2 cup pecans.
Press into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1/2 of 9 ounce carton of whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Combine 2 packages instant... - 48.5674
Combine water, yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in medium mixing bowl.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes until yeast becomes bubbly and light.
Stir in lemon juice and 1 cup flour; let stand 45 minutes or until batter doubles in bulk.
Mix butter and 1/4 cup sugar in large... - 48.366
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl place together flour, 10X sugar, almonds, and butter or margarine.
3) Mix all the ingredients well together until blended completely.
4) Press the almond mixture over bottom of an 8x8x2-inch... - 48.189
Lemon Pecan Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat adding egg, honey, lemon zest and lemon extract until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar... - 48.1102
Lemon Icebox Cookies
1. Dry the cherries by patting them on paper towels and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
3. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric... - 47.9129
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter and shortening together.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs, lemon juice and... - 47.4451
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Prepare the crust in a large bowl, mixing together flour, sugar and salt.
3) With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut the butter into the mixture till resembling coarse cornmeal.
4) Make the dough to a... - 47.3517
Sugared Lemon Crown
1 Butter an 8-cup tube mold; dust lightly with flour, gently tapping out any excess.
2 Onto wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and salt .
3 In a large bowl of electric mixer,combine butter or margarine, granulated sugar and eggs.
4 Beat at high... - 47.3276
Ragout Of Ox Heart With Lemon
Trim the heart, discard any pipes orgristle, and cut the meat into 1-cm (1/2-in) strips.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and fry the strips of heart until brown.
Remove the heart and fry the onion lightly.
Return the meat to cooker with the... - 46.8513
Golden Carrot Lemon Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and mix together margarine and sugar in it.
3) Add one egg at a time to this mixture and beat well after each addition.
4) Beat in carrots, flour, and baking powder for 1... - 46.8243
Lemon Ring Cookies
To make cookie dough, sift flour, baking powder and cornstarch into a medium bowl.
Melt butter; cool slightly in a medium bowl.
Stir in sugar, egg yolks and lemon peel.
Add to flour mixture; mix to a smooth dough.
Cover and refrigerate until firm.
Preheat... - 46.6994
Lemon Sugar Cookies
In a small bowl, stir flour with baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
In Batter Bowl, cream butter with Bamboo Spoon.
Add lemon zest, vanilla and 1 cup sugar, and mix well.
Stir in egg and milk.
Gradually add dry ingredients, blending after each addition... - 46.689
Lemon Streusel Cuffins
These lemon streusel muffins or cuffins are delicate little muffins baked with vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Topped with the streusel toppings these little muffins look fancy and taste great. Pop these easy to bake muffins in the oven to make it seem... - 46.6689
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2)Take a bowl,add cream,sugar and flour.
3)Now choose a 9x13 inch baking pan,and add the dough. Press dough into the bottom of pan.
4)Now bake for 20-25 minutes till its golden
5)Now pick a bowl,add... - 46.6223
Frozen Lemon Dessert
Frozen Lemon Dessert offered the perfect finihsinfg touch for the party I hosted last week! It is no surprise that my guests wne for a second and even a third serving of this yummy dessert! Make and taste this wonderful Frozen Lemon Dessert for yourself - 46.5946
Lemon squares is a baked cookie like preparation made with lemon rind and juice to flavor. Prepared with flour, eggs, and margerine as batter, the lemon squares are baked in a pan and cut into squares after cooling. - 46.576
Cynthia's Lemon Squares
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the flour, 1/2 cup of the confectioners' sugar, 1 cup of the butter, the vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix on medium speed until... - 46.4834
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In medium bowl, with pastry blender, cut 1/2 cup soft butter into the flour and 1/4 cup sugar until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Add 1 egg yolk, the almonds and almond extract stir with fork until well... - 46.4589
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and 1 cup of the sugar into small mixing bowl.
in large mixing bowl, combine egg whites and the cream of tartar; beat until soft mounds begin to form.
Gradually add remaining sugar, sprinkling 2 tablespoons at a time over... - 46.4278
Glazed Lemon Squares
Set oven at 350°.
Mix 1 cup Bisquick and powdered sugar.
Cut in butter or margarine.
Press into an ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
Bake until light brown, about 10 minutes.
Mix sugar, coconut, 1 tablespoon Bisquick, eggs, lemon juice and grated lemon... - 46.3767
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Put lemon rind and eggs in the mixture and stir well.
4. Add lemon juice and water to it.
5. Sieve flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt... - 46.2241
Chicken Lemon And Tarragon Risotto
Lay the streaky bacon out flat in a cold frying pan.
Cook undisturbed over a medium heat for 2 minutes, then turn and cook for 2-3 minutes more, until crisp.
Set aside on kitchen paper.
Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan, then reduce the heat to... - 46.0562
1. In a small cup, mix the cornflour with 2 tablespoons of water.
2. In a medium saucepan, boil ¾ pint of water over a high flame.
3. When the water is boiling, take pan off the heat and stir in the cornflour mixture.
4.... - 45.7916
Tangy Lemon Squares
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, ½ cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add 2 cups flour and beat till well blend.
2. In another bowl, mix together 1/3 cup flour, whisked eggs, sugar, lemon juice, baking powder until well blended .
3.... - 45.7603
In large bowl and using electric mixer, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sugar and lemon rind for 6 to 8 minutes or until very pale and thickened.
In separate bowl and with clean beaters, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually beat in... - 45.4593
Hoki With Light Lemon
1) Clean the fillets thoroughly.
2) In a large frying pan, place the hoki fillets with the water.
3) Let the fillets boil over a gentle heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
4) Cook the fish until the... - 45.4068
Lemon Pecan Dainties
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Slowly add sugar and beat well to make a light and fluffy mixture.
4) Add egg, lemon juice and grated lemon rind to beat properly.
5) In another bowl, place flour, baking powder... - 45.3962
Lemon Sponge Squares
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with salt and baking powder and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in dry ingredients alternately with lemon juice, beginning and... - 45.3733
Microwave Lemon Soufflé
1) Using a 4 cup souffle dish, cut wax paper to make a collar and wrap around the top of the dish.
2) Take a glass bowl, and mix sugar,salt,water and gelatin.
3) Beat the egg yolks and pour into the glass bowl,stirring all the... - 45.3243
Lemon Sugar-topped Cuffins
Lemon suagr topped muffins or lemon suagr topped cuffins are light and sweet little muffins that are a must bake in the summer. These refershing little bakes will delight any gathering with their uplifting taste. The vaniila adds a classic twist to these... - 45.2434
Lemon Barbecued Turkey
1) At least 2 hours before barbeque time, blend together all the ingredients, except for the margarine and turkey.
2) In a large, heavy-duty plastic bag, place the turkey.
3) Over the turkey, pour the marinade and seal the bag so as to retain... - 45.0859
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream 1 cup butter; gradually add 1/3 cup powdered sugar, beating well.
3. Stir in flour and cornstarch; mix well.
4. Cover the dough and chill 1 hour.
5. Turn the dough... - 44.9635
Creamy Lemon Squares
Lemon squares are the stars of any dessert buffet. We wonder why they aren't at every party. It may have something to do with making the traditional shortbread crust! Michelle McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a simplified recipe for creamy lemon... - 44.8952
Lemon Refrigerator Cookies
Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl.
Rub in butter till mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Add sugar, lemon rind and cinnamon, then beat the egg and mix well into the dough.
Shape the mixture into one or two sausage shapes about 1 1/2 inches in... - 44.8867
The sweet aroma of freshly baked Lemon 'Tarts is irresistible. These are one of my favorite desserts. Try this wonderful Lemon 'Tarts recipe! - 44.8014
Cream the butter.
Gradually add both the sugars and lemon juice; cream well.
Beat in the egg and lemon rind.
Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
Gradually blend into the creamed mixture to make a soft dough.
Force the dough through a cookie press... - 44.7556
Asparagus And Green Beans With Tarragon Lemon Dip
1) In a large skillet, boil the I inch water with salt.
2) Add the green beans and asparagus in the boiled water.
3) Cover the pan and cook veggies for 3-4 minutes.
4) Drain the vegatables and let them cool.
5) In a serving plate,... - 44.6851
Splcy Lemon Olive
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add lemon rind and cook over low heat until sizzling, 2 minutes.
Add anchovies and cook, stirring constantly, until... - 44.6685
Lemon Blossom Snowballs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
3. Further, add egg to the creamed mixture.
4. Beat the mixture until smooth.
5. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda and... - 44.6639
Lemon Whirligigs With Raspberries
In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Gradually add water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
Place raspberries in an ungreased 1-1/2-qt.shallow baking dish; pour hot... - 44.6454
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Lightly oil a deep ovenproof dish.
2. Beat together the margarine and sugar until pale and fluffy.
3. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, with 1 tablespoon of the flour and beat well after each addition. Once... - 44.6453
Lemon Nut Squares
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a baking pan approximately 8 x 12 x 1 inches.Beat eggs in a large bowl.
Add oil or cooled, melted butter, honey, buttermilk, and lemon peel.
Mix until thoroughly combined.
Stir together flour, salt, and soda, making sure there... - 44.5843
Pasta With Courgettes, Rosemary And Lemon
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the pasta.
2. Return to the boil and cook until al dente or according to the packet instructions.
3. Meanwhile, when the pasta is almost done, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the... - 44.5332
Sunshine Aspic is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Sunshine Aspic is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.4116
Orange And Lemon Pinwheels
Orange And Lemon Pinwheels!! Is that what you are looking for?? Then this is the right place to be! A delicious Snack, the Orange And Lemon Pinwheels completes your meal. Stop looking and just try this yummy Orange And Lemon Pinwheels recipe and you'll never... - 44.3516
Baked Raisin Lemon Rice
Wash and drain raisins.
Add rum, lemon juice and lemon rind.
Let stand 2 hours or overnight.
Measure rice, milk and salt in top of a double boiler and cook until rice is tender and mixture thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in the butter.
Add egg yolks,... - 44.249
Lemon Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter and shortening until smooth and soft; add sugar gradually and blend well, then add egg and beat vigorously until fluffy and light-colored.
Stir in lemon juice and rind.
Add... - 44.0827
Cream shortening and sugar.
Beat eggs well and add with the milk and lemon extract.
Mix and sift dry ingredients and add.
Chill Roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut and brush tops with egg diluted with milk.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°F.) 10 minutes.
Makes 150 cookies... - 44.0441
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time to the mix and beat well
3) Mix together the flour, baking soda and the salt.
4) Add water... - 44.0386
1. In a large bowl, place the sugar, flour and salt
2. Add the butter to the bowl and mix well
3. Press this mixture into the jelly roll pan
4. Bake this mixture at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
5. In another bowl, set out the eggs, brown sugar, pecans,... - 43.9917
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small mixing bowl, combine 1 cup flour, powdered sugar and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture is the size of peas.
Grease the bottom of an 8 inch square baking dish.
Press mixture evenly into baking... - 43.9676
Lemon Griestorte is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Lemon Griestorte, you will always crave for some more. - 43.9343
Low-calorie Lemon Sugar Cookies
Cream margarine; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating well or medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg and lemon extract, beating well.
Combine flour, lemon rind, cream of tartar, soda, and salt gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until well... - 43.9313
Blend first three ingredients and set aside.
Sift together - flour, baking powder, salt.
Cream shortening and blend in sugar.
Add flour mixture and oatmeal, blend until crumbly.
Put one half of crumbly mixture in 8" x 12" x 2" buttered pan.
Spread condensed... - 43.9218
Lemon Thyme Trout In Foil
1) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and add the shallot, wine, lemon juice and peel along with the margarine.
3) Take two heavy duty foil, 16 inches long and spread them... - 43.8789
Ruby Aid Emerald Salad
Bring 1 cup tomato juice to a boil; remove from heat.
Add gelatin, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Add remaining 1/2 cup tomato juice, beer, and vinegar.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in finely chopped celery and next... - 43.8378
Lemon Ginger Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Stir In egg, lemon juice, lemon peel and ginger.
Add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
Chill the dough slightly.
Roll about 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured... - 43.6884
In bowl, cream together butter and sugar; beat in egg, lemon rind and juice.
Combine flour, salt, baking soda and ginger; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
Cover and refrigerate until firm.
Shape dough into cylinder 1-3/4 inches (4 cm) in diameter.
Wrap... - 43.5884
1) In a bowl, add in the crushed cornflakes, castor sugar and butter. Mix well.
2) Take a 3 3/4 cup freezing tray or a shallow, rigid container. Keeping aside 1/4 cup of the cornflakes mixture, press the rest into the base of the tray.
3) To make the... - 43.5735
Lemon Streusel Squares
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with heavy-duty foil, letting it extend an inch over the sides.
To Make Pastry: Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel lemons, taking care to remove as little of the bitter white pith as... - 43.5294
Lemon Sugar Cookies
Dissolve 1 teaspoon coffee granules in 1/2 Teaspoon hot water add cream cheese and powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
Dissolve remaining 1 tablespoon coffee granules in 2 teaspoons hot water; set aside.
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar,... - 43.5045
Lemon Recipes By Category