- » Leftover Stuffing
Leftover Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover stuffing recipes.
Leftover Artichoke And Spinach Dip Stuffed Shells
The idea of using leftovers to make an elegant main course is just great. You can have a party on Friday and then invite more guests on Saturday or Sunday to use up my leftovers. I wonder how you made the spinach and artichoke dip? Do you use cream or cheese... - 92.5864
Leftover Turkey With Pasta
Still wondering about how to use up leftover roast turkey from Christmas or Thanksgiving? Try this Turkey with Pasta recipe before you settle for the usual turkey sandwiches. It is so delicious, you will probably be secretly hoping that your guests eat less... - 112.775
Stuffed & Baked Beef Stake Tomatoes & Baked Green Burrito
If you desire to enjoy baked dishes, you couldn't get a better option than this. Chef Bhal Dave details how to make beef stake tomatoes and green burritos. So is you want to take a bite at Italian cuisine prepared at home, here is how to go about it. - 65.4466
Stuffed Mushroom Crowns
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Stuffed Mushroom Crowns is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Stuffed Mushroom Crowns a try! - 36.5787
Rice & Beef Stuffed Peppers
Remove tops, seeds and white membrane from peppers.
Boil in salted water 5 minutes.
To the cooked rice add tomatoes, and gravy mix.
Place peppers upright in an ovenproof serving dish.
Add meat to the rice mixture, and stuff the peppers with this... - 34.7458
Turkey And Chestnut Soup Leftover-style
Remove remaining chestnut stuffing from cold turkey; reserve.
Remove turkey meat that can be used as garnish.
Break up carcass; put into large pan with onions, carrots, celery, and herbs.
Cover with water; simmer until well flavored.
Avoid boiling hard; this... - 43.1223
Turkey Leftover | Great Everyday Meals By Momma Cuisine
Over the holidays, the leftovers are just as abundant as the main meal. On this episode of Great Everyday Meals, I take some infamous Thanksgiving leftovers and give some great ideas on how to turn them into brand new meals. First is a Thanksgiving Dinner... - 0
Salad In A Sandwich
Combine zucchini, peppers, cheese, parsley, capers and scallions and mix gently.
Beat the lemon juice with the oil and vinegar.
Then beat in anchovy paste, thyme and pepper.
Vegetable cheese mixture and dressing may be prepared ahead and refrigerated... - 41.1095
Thanksgiving Leftovers Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet heat turkey, vegetables and gravy together.
Divide the mixture in half and place each half in a pie shell.
Top each pot pie with stuffing.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Gravy and stuffing amounts will vary according to how... - 31.5599
Leftover Turkey With Vegetables
Wondering what to do with your leftover turkey? Here is a delicious Leftover turkey soup recipe that combines the goodness of mushrooms & parsley. Simple & easy to make. Do try it and let me know how it turned out for you. - 34.282
Leftover Pork In Olive Sauce
Stir flour into hot shortening and cook until light brown.
Add all ingredients except pork and olives.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Put meat in sauce.
Cook, covered, over low heat until meat is heated through,... - 40.1927
Yummy Leftover Pork In Olive Sauce
Stir flour into hot shortening and cook until light brown.
Add all except last 2 ingredients.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Put meat in sauce.
Cook, covered, over low heat until meat is heated through, about 10... - 42.0858
Christmas Leftover Stir Fry
The best part about holiday cooking is the leftovers. Watch Barry put a festive twist on a stir fry and convert leftovers into a gourmet meal for family and friends. It is a great way to clean out your refrigerator after the festive season and make a quick... - 100.911
Harvest Sausage Stuffing
The harvest sausage stuffing is a meaty poultry stuffing prepared with vegetables and mushrooms. A cooked stuffing, it is prepared with onions, mushrooms and celery and a crunchy feel to it. Stuffed and roasted with the bird or baked and stuffed, it is always... - 37.3958
Whole Salmon With Lemon Rice Stuffing
Prepare lemon-rice stuffing
Wipe fish with damp cloth, inside body cavity and out.
Lightly pack stuffing into cavity; sew opening with heavy thread (wrap any leftover stuffing in foil and heat on grill).
Cut a piece of heavy-duty foil to fit one side of... - 34.9362
Gourmet Sausage Stuffing
Crumble sausage into large skillet.
Cook over low heat until well browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bread cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add beef broth to same skillet, stirring to pick up any browned bits.
Add to sausage mixture.
Add celery leaves,... - 42.9874
Apple & Herb Stuffing
Apple and herb stuffing is a flavorful fruited poultry stuffing. Lightly cooked to prepare, it is prepared with celery and onion cooked in margerine. Combined with bread cubes along with chicken bouillon and chopped red apples, it has a nutty touch to it with... - 40.3844
Apple & Herb Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onions in margarine until tender.
Add water and bouillon; cook; until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Rich Turkey Gravy; add bouillon mixture.
Loosely stuff turkey just before... - 41.3443
Corn Stuffed Roast Chicken
Clean chicken, chop liver and giblets.
Melt 2 tbs ghee and saute onions till light brown, add ginger-garlic paste, corn and chicken liver & giblets and fry.
Prick chicken with a fork and rub salt, pepper and chilli powders and oil all over.
Stuff chicken... - 45.0236
Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Bake
Everything that's great about the big Turkey dinner, all in one bowl. A quick, easy and delicious way to use up a bunch of leftovers all at once. - 110.911
Stuffed Squid Soup
Clean the squid rataining the tentacles.
Mix the minced pork with the spring onion stalk, salt, pepper and cornflour.
Stuff the squid with a little of the pork mixture and secure the tentacles to each one with half a cocktail stick.
Set aside any leftover... - 40.6734
Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
In medium bowl, combine cheeses and seasonings; mix well.
Spoon cheese mixture into tomatoes; cover and chill.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 26.7294
Trim offbloom end of squash and cut back enough to get a small spoon in to scrape out insides.
Save trim off stem and clean up squash.
Use 1 can of tomato sauce and mix all other ingredients well to make stuffing.
Pack all the stuffing in each squash, if you... - 41.2911
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Using the pepper season chicken.
3. Lay over each chicken piece with 2 Lite-line slices.
4. Combine beans and pimento and place about 1/2 cup on each chicken piece.
5. Bringing ends of chicken together, secure... - 42.5034
Italian Stuffed Shells
In large skillet, brown beef, onion and garlic; pour off fat.
Stir in water, tomato paste, bouillon and oregano; simmer 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, 1 cup Mozzarella, grated Parmesan and egg; mix well.
Stuff shells with cheese mixture;... - 42.9743
Turkey Stuffing Soup
In a stockpot over low heat melt butter.
Sauté onion, carrots and celery until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, turkey and parsley.
Add stock and stuffing.
Bring soup to a boil-reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 1 hour.
Place hot noodles in a large d - 35.0468
Aloof Masala Stuffed Capsicum
The stuffed capsicum is an indian preparation of stuffed green bell peppers with masala. The stuffed capsicums are filled with cumin, red chili powder, poatoes, garam masala, coriander powder and aniseed powder and microwaved. - 41.6914
Brandied Wild Rice Corn Bread And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Add bacon to a large, heavy skillet, place on moderately high heat and allow the bacon to turn brown. Transfer to paper towel and drain.
2. Add garlic, celery and onions to the drippings and stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes to turn golden brown. Mix... - 44.1752
Stuffed Green Peppers
Choose peppers that will stand upright if possible.
Cut off tops carefully and remove seeds and membranes.
Combine all other ingredients except oil and water, and stuff.
Arrange peppers in casserole with oil and 1/2 cup water.
Any leftover stuffing may be... - 42.3355
Mexican Stuffed Roast
Tie roast and make large deep holes in top.
Grind together onion, green pepper, pimentos, ham and garlic.
Add vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano.
Stuff holes in meat with this mixture and plug each hole with a stuffed olive.
Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Put... - 37.2704
Pizza Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In medium skillet, brown meat and onion; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except peppers.
Cook and stir until pieces melt.
Arrange peppers in shallow baking dish; spoon mixture into peppers.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 29.6643
Pizza Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In medium skillet, brown meat and onion and drain.
3. Put in remaining ingredients except peppers.
4. Let it cook and stir until Lite-line pieces melt.
5. In shallow baking dish arrange peppers spooning... - 39.6119
Savory Corn Bread Stuffing
This savory cornbread stuffing is a meaty poultry stuffing mix made with vegetables and mushrooms. Prepared with browned sausage combined with the vegetables and cornbread with poultry seasoning to taste, the corn bread stuffing can be stuffed and roasted... - 36.4335
Stuffed Turkey Loaf
Prepare stuffing according to package directions for microwaving.
Set aside 2 cups.
Place remaining stuffing in small casserole to be reheated later.
Thoroughly combine remaining ingredients, except for turkey gravy.
In a 10-inch glass pie plate, shape 1/2 of... - 39.844
Mac & Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut the pepper into half. Remove the seeds and membrane. Place on a foil lined baking sheet and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl mash roasted squash pulp. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
4. In a medium sized... - 0
Golden Glazed Stuffed Chicken
Golden glazed stuffed chicken is a fruity chicken recipe. Prepared with peach or apricot preserves, the chicken is stuffed with corn bread stuffing and oven cooked. The fruity glaze has a hint of lemon juice to it which makes the chicken tangy and sweet on... - 39.7241
Pork Roast With Corn Bread & Oyster Stuffing
Pork roast with cornbread and oyster stuffing is an oven cooked pork recipe. Prepared with pork loin roas, it is stuffed with a cooked filling of corn bread, oysters, and vegetables flavored with garlic and fennel. Served with sides of choice, it is filling... - 44.9485
Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington
This Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington is delicious. Try this pastry stuffed with irresistible turkey breast, bacon, mushroom and ham fillings with irresistible pepper seasonings. Express yourself freely about this Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington here. - 44.1066
Windset Farms: Stand Alone Stuffing With Chef Ned Bell
Made with oven-dried Allegro® tomatoes, roasted Maestro® red bell peppers, BC cranberries and BC hazelnuts
This savory stuffing can be made a day or two ahead of time and also makes for stellar turkey/stuffing sandwich leftovers. - 0
Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Have butcher saw off backbone (chine) of roast.
Place meat, rib-ends-up, on cutting board.
Holding meaty side of the roast with one hand, starting 1 inch from one end of roast and ending 1 inch from other end, cut slit between meat and rib bones almost to... - 42.2197
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) Cut them into halves lengthwise and take out the seeds.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Trim and finely chop leek.
5) Combine ham with beef, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, egg and seasoning.
6) Stuff cucumbers... - 45.7333
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Wheels
1) From each end of the zucchini, cut off 1/2 inch.
2) Now, using a small spoon or apple corer, scrape off the pulp and seeds. Ensure to leave a 1/4-inch shell. Reserve the pulp for later use.
3) Now, by inserting a cylindrical shaped paper... - 42.1994
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Rice And Meat
These bell peppers stuffed with rice and meat are a gourmet dish and if you have the peppers you just need some left over meat and rice to out this together. Looks snazzy and tastes divine. Watch the video for exact recipe. - 104.422
Roast Raccoon With Sweet Potato Stuffing
1) Grease a baking rack.
2) Preheat oven at 325°F.
3) Remove the waxy nodules (kernels), from under each front leg of the raccoon and from the sides of the spine in the small of the back.
4) When clean, thoroughly wash meat and dry on... - 42.4583
Stuffed Zucchini Japanese-style
The stuffed zucchini Japanese style is a baked zucchini recipe. Made with a stuffing mix of ground meat, spiced with ginger and flavored with soy sauce, this simple yet flavorful recipe can be served with a rice or casserole meal. - 36.4092
Savory Corn Bread Stuffing
In large skillet, cook mushrooms, celery and onion in margarine until tender.
In large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water.
Add sausage, mushroom mixture and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Loosely stuff turkey just before roasting.
Place remaining stuffing in... - 33.8421
Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Place half of prepared stuffing in 1 1/2- to 2-qt.ovenproof serving dish.
Combine chicken, soup, olives and seasoning and pour over stuffing.
Top with remaining stuffing and bake, uncovered, 20 to 30 minutes at 350Â° F. - 24.3885
Stuffed Apples With Custard Sauce
In a blender or food processor, combine the walnuts, raisins and sugar; cover and process until ground.
Stir in butter; set aside.
Core apples and remove enough pulp to leave a 1 -in shell.
Fill each apple with about 1/4 cup nut mixture.
Place in a greased... - 46.1922
Shrimp Stuffed Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly grease a baking dish large enough to hold four rolled fillets in one layer (about 8 x 8).
2. In a medium skillet, warm the butter over medium-high heat until it is melted. Add the garlic and onion, and saute until the... - 38.7248
Indian Stuffed Okra
A nicely stuffed with roasted peanuts, sesame seeds and our own Maharashtrian Goda Masala. Very crispy and crunchy. Tastes great with roti, rice or paratha! - 114.336
Cornish Hens Stuffed With Apples Almonds And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat a baking tray with the non-stick cooking spray
3. Wash and pat dry the hens
4. Prepare a marinade with onions and lemon juice in a large bowl
5. Place the chickens in the marinade and allow them to soak up... - 43.0139
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 48.6383
Stuffed Cornish Hens With Orange Sauce
1. Cook the long grain and wild rice mix according to instruction, except use 50 mL or 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate for an equal amount of water.
2. Add the bacon to the mixture.
3. Put the stuffing in the hens and tie the legs together with... - 41.386
Fresh Leg Of Pork With Exotic Stuffing
Have meat dealer bone the leg or shoulder of pork. (If leg is used, have it cut almost through to bottom so it will lie flat.)
Have wooden skewers available.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add rice and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,... - 42.8446
Mince Stuffed Eggplant
Cut eggplants in half; scoop out flesh, leaving 1/4 inch around sides.
Saute onion and garlic in oil.
Add mince and chopped eggplant; saute 3 to 5 minutes.
Season with parsley, salt, and pepper; stir in rice and tomato puree.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from... - 40.2798
Apricot Stuffed Hens
1. In a large 9 X 13 -inch baking dish, pour out the apple juice, the apricot nectar, soy sauce, the cardamom, pepper, and the ginger and mix well.
2. Place the chicken in the marinade and coat them well. Allow the chicken to soak in the mixture... - 42.8727
Raisin Studded Apple Stuffing
In a saucepan, bring raisins and 1 cup orange juice to a boil.
Remove from the heat; set aside (do not drain).
In a skillet, saute celery and onion in 1/2 cup butter until tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
In the same skillet, cook sausage over medium heat... - 43.6928
Harvest Sausage Stuffing
In large skillet, brown sausage; pour off fat.
Add celery, mushrooms and onions; cook until onions are tender.
Add bouillon and water to sausage mixture; bring to a boil.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients with sausage mixture; mix well.
Use to... - 38.9546
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 48.8463
Healthy Stuffed Parwal
Parwal/pointed gourd is rich in vitamin, potassium and other nutrients. It is very versatile and can be used in curry, stew, and soup. Here is a healthy and tasty dish for all the food lovers. - 0
Stuffed Lamb Braised In Wine
1. Make the stuffing. Fry the onion in the melted fat until soft and golden. Turn off the heat.
2. Crumble the bread and mash the sausage meat to smooth out any lumps.
3. Combine crumbled bread and sausage meat with onion.
4. Add thyme, salt and pepper to... - 42.5799
Spicy Sausage Stuffed Veal
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3 quart saucepan, mix tomatoes, lemon juice salt and sugar in it and allow boiling.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Take a 10 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine in... - 43.7109
Pork Crown Roast With Apple Stuffing
1. Rub pork rib crown roast with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place roast, rib ends down, in open roasting pan. Roast in 325°F. oven 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onion,... - 38.451
Roasted Capon With Fig And Prosciutto Stuffing
1. Make the stuffing: Preheat the oven to 350°. Bake the bread on 2 large baking sheets for 10 minutes, until dry.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter, then add the onion and celery; cook over low heat until softened. 10 minutes. Stir in the ground fennel and... - 41.099
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Mushrooms Stuffed With Walnuts And Feta Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Wipe mushroom caps with damp cloth; set aside.
To prepare filling, heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium- high heat until hot; add onion.
Cook, covered, until tender.
Add walnuts and garlic.
Cook and stir 1 minute.
Stir in... - 42.5526
Spiced Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds and flesh.
Sprinkle the hollowed-out tomatoes with salt and turn them upside down to drain.
Soften the onions in a little olive oil; add 2 of the drained tomatoes finely chopped, then the fresh... - 44.5471
Rice Stuffed Chicken
In skillet cook first 3 ingredients in margarine till tender; remove vegetables from skillet.
Cook livers in same skillet 5 minutes; remove and chop.
Combine livers, celery mixture, rice, tomatoes,3/4 teaspoon salt, sage, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Loosely... - 42.1553
Stuffed Beef Rolls
Cook onion and green pepper in margarine till tender.
Remove from heat; combine onion mixture with rice and Oregano.
Cut steak into 6 rectangular pieces; pound each to a 6x4-inch rectangle.
Place about 2 tablespoons rice mixture on each steak; roll up... - 44.9098
Rice & Crumb Stuffed Peppers
€¢ Place the meat in a microwave-safe bowl.
€¢ If it is raw, separate it with a fork.
€¢ Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
€¢ Drain out clear fat. Crush meat with fork.
€¢ Omit this step when using cooked leftover meat.
€¢ Add the onion, crushed... - 44.1697
Fillet Of Sole Stuffed With Crabmeat
1. Defrost the fish if cold.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. On the work area, put the fillets with skin facing up.
4. Put ½ slice of Swiss cheese along with 3 tablespoons of crabmeat and ½ teaspoons of fresh basil on each... - 45.3194
Stuffed Cabbage In A Pastry Case
Carefully detach the leaves from the cabbage, cutting away the coarse ends of the stalks.
Blanch the leaves, five at a time, in plenty of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh in cold water.
Reserve 250 ml/8 fl oz of the cabbage... - 48.5385
Cut zucchini in half; scoop out centers.
Pat dry before filling.
Mix fresh meat as for hamburgers; season well.
If desired, you may add a little ground ginger and a small amount of soy sauce to meat mixture.
Fill zucchini with mixture of your choice, bake in... - 29.8741
1) Hard boil the eggs first and when they are quite cool, cut them in half, lengthwise.
2) Take the yolk out and pound it witth salt, butter, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, grated cheese and finely chopped and stoned olives.
3) Pile the mixture into the... - 36.2431
Roasted Turkey Breast With Apple And Prune Stuffing
Combine bread cubes, apple, celery, prunes, walnuts, egg, milk, orange rind and thyme.
Stuff into breast cavity, and place aluminum foil over the stuffing and halfway up the sides of the breast.
Place breast right side up in a shallow baking... - 40.7736
Chicken Stuffed Dolmades
Prepare filling: In bowl, combine chicken, rice, parsley, mint, onion salt and pepper.
Spread a heaping teaspoonful in the center of each leaf.
Fold in sides, then roll up.
Put any leftover filling or leftover leaves in a saucepan.
Add stuffed... - 40.7146
Classic Stuffed Shells
In skillet, brown meat, onion and garlic; pour off fat.
Stir in pasta sauce and oregano.
In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese and egg.
Stuff shells with cheese mixture.
In 13 x 9-inch baking dish or 6 individual ramekins,... - 38.6704
Choose short chicory with fleshy leaves and peel off any that are at all withered.
Don't wash them, just wipe them with a cloth; then boil them in salted water for 5 minutes.
Take out, and dry on a cloth.
To make the stuffing, use up a little bit of left-over... - 21.9238
Stuffed Veal Loin
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Trim excess fat from veal.
Slice both loins open lengthwise so that they can be stuffed.
See Technique for visual help.
Drain mandarins and pour juice into small saucepan.
Set fruit aside.
Add honey and cook 15 minutes on high to... - 42.1209
Stuffed Squash is a delicious baked recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Squash, you will always crave for some more. - 43.9653
Crown Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Crown pork roast with cranberry stuffing is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in margerine, the stuffing is prepared with celery and onions along with cranberry sauce and stuffing mix. Combined together, the pork is stuffed and oven roasted to a desired doneness.... - 47.9486
Tunisian Stuffed Zucchini
1) Trim zucchini.
2) Using a long thin knife or melon-baller, scoop out center of each whole zucchini, working from both ends if necessary and trying to keep the sides an even thickness.
3) Reserve cut-out flesh.
4) Peel and finely chop onion... - 45.1825
Apple Brown Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F. Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet until browned. Drain off any drippings and transfer sausage to large bowl. Stir in rice. Add olive oil to same skillet with apple, onion, celery, mushrooms, raisins, poultry seasoning, thyme... - 28.9853
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Preheat oven to 400°.
In large skillet, cook mushrooms, onion, garlic and bouillon in margarine until tender.
Remove from heat; stir in crumbs and pimiento.
Cut a slit along underside of each shrimp; do not cut through.
Remove vein; brush entire shrimp with... - 41.136
Fillet Of Beef Stuffed With Mushrooms
Fillet of Beef Stuffed with Mushrooms is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make beef recipe, you will simply find this Fillet of Beef Stuffed with Mushrooms both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.6081
Hakka Style Stuffed Tofu
1. Preparing the yong tau foo filling by cleaning and deveining the prawns.
2. Rinse the salted fish and break the fish into small flakes. If necessary, grate the fish to acquire the right consistency.
3. Peel and dice the water chestnuts into... - 43.7246
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -2
1. Soak turkey in brine, rinse and pat it dry. Season it with butter and spices. Set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and saute onion in it.
4. Drop celery , carrot, salt, and pepper. Saute until... - 93.4624
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -1
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards,shares with you How to Make Turkey Stuffing from Scratch for Thanksgiving, Christmas or anytime. 2 part video...sorry... ;) - 92.1596
Stuffed Mushrooms With Sun-dried Tomato Paté
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a beautiful platter of Stuffed Mushrooms, a recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People. - 0
Braised Stuffed Flank Steak
Pack dressing over unscored side of steak.
Roll up as for long jelly roll; secure with skewers or string.
Melt fat in heavy skillet or electric frying pan, and brown steak roll thoroughly over high heat.
Reduce heat to simmer, adding 1 cup hot water and... - 42.8051
In a large mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, milk and egg; mix thoroughly using a rubber spatula.
Crumble the ground meats into the bread crumb mixture and gently mix until thoroughly combined.
In a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic... - 43.7606
Traditional Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Crumb bread and keep aside in a large container.
3. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop parsley coarsely.
4. Mix with bread crumbs.
5. Take a disc fitted with mixer bowl with slicing side... - 41.5077
Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare a olive oil greased baking dish.
3. Brush the mushrooms with paper towel and remove the stems and scoop out the gills, set aside.
4. In a bowl combine olive oil, grated garlic, chopped... - 105.532
Stuffed Risotto Tomatoes
1. Slice the tops off as many raw unpeeled tomatoes as you want. (Small ones will hold together better.) Set the tops aside and scoop out the pulp and seeds. (You can throw the pulp and seeds away, but usually puree it and freeze it to use when I need extra... - 27.0315
Take the tops off some brioches, and very carefully remove most of the soft bread from the inside.
Fill the hollowed brioches with moist scrambled eggs (either plain, or with the addition of ham or cheese).
Or with a little minced meat, leftovers of meat of... - 17.2585
Steamed Turnip Stuffed With Ground Meat
1. In a small bowl, mix together ground meats, ginger, and all the seasoning ingredients, and stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
3. Cut the turnip into 8 slices, about 1 centimetre thick.
4. Using a round mould... - 77.9672
Leftover Stuffing Recipes By Category