- » Leftover Spaghetti Sauce
Leftover Spaghetti Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover spaghetti sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover spaghetti sauce recipes.
Spaghetti With Meat And Onions
Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over low heat.
Add the onions, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft€”about 10 minutes.
Add the carrots, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until the carrots are... - 44.4578
Thick Beef Spaghetti Sauce
1) Remove any excess fat from the beef cubes and cover with flour, shaking off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat 15 ml of corn oil and saute onions till transluscent.
3) In another skillet, pour in the rest of the oil and throw in... - 44.4925
Spaghetti With Pesto Sauce
1. Make CREAMETTE Spaghetti as directed by the package and drain.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
3. Toss pesto sauce with hot cooked spaghetti and serve immediately.
4. Refrigerate leftovers. - 34.4139
Baked Spaghetti Squash With Marinara Sauce
Did you know that squash has high nutritional value? It is a great cancer fighter and is high in fiber. This is a really unique dish which consists of making spaghetti out of the squash. An interesting way to get the kids to eat some veggies! Watch Katherine... - 110.46
Leftover Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2. Combine the ricotta, spaghetti sauce, garlic, chicken, vegetables, and chiles in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and transfer the mixture to a round ovenproof baking dish, between 9 and 10 inches in... - 33.4367
I’m not a big fan of leftovers so any time I can repurpose them and make a new dish is a win in my book. Chicken Tetrazzini is a great example – comfort food that uses leftover chicken (either rotisserie or roast). This is one of my favorite dishes and I... - 37.6902
Meat Sauce For Spaghetti
1. Boil salted water and add spaghetti. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and place the cooked spaghetti in a hot plate.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook onions until soft.
3. Add flour and tomatoes along with the stock... - 42.1354
Spaghetti Pasta With Chunky Sausage Tomato Sauce
I love pasta. Period! I love experimenting with different pasta sauces; no doubt about it! So, here is simple spaghetti pasta that is ready in just about 30 minutes. No exaggeration, try it to believe it! Light with pure homemade tomato sauce, yet filling... - 0
This is another delicious way to cook spaghetti, it is simple, easy , delicious and healthy, this dish is full of flavor and color. The addiction of vegetables makes this recipe stand from the other spaghetti recipe. Try this delicious spaghetti dish and I... - 112.85
Baked Spaghetti Pie
Baked spaghetti pie to the dinner rescue! Creamy, four cheese baked spaghetti topped with a homemade spaghetti meat sauce. So easy to make and leftovers are just as good, if not better. Freezes well and def. a family favorite in my house! Hope that you enjoy... - 0
Spaghetti Pizza Deluxe
Spaghetti Pizza Deluxe has a grand taste. Spaghetti Pizza Deluxe gets its taste from beef mixed with milk and eggs, topped with mushrooms and cheese. Spaghetti Pizza Deluxe is loved by many people worldwide. - 46.8019
Spaghetti Pizza Deluxe
Prepare Spaghetti as package directs; drain.
In medium bowl, blend milk and egg; add spaghetti and toss to coat.
Spray 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Spread spaghetti mixture evenly in prepared pan.
In large skillet, cook beef,... - 45.0428
Spaghetti Pizza Deluxe
1. As per package directions make the CREAMETTE Spaghetti and drain.
2. In medium bowl, blend milk and egg; add spaghetti and toss to coat.
3. Into a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4. In the prepared pan... - 46.0064
If you had friends over for a pasta night and you have some leftovers, here's an idea to use them up, a great spaghetti frittata! - 129.009
A Different Spaghetti
1) Cut up the tomatoes roughly cook spaghetti in boiling water 9 to 10 minutes, drain well.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil.
3) Add the onions and garlic and saute until tender.
4) Add tomatoes to the pot.
5) Stir in half of... - 45.2279
Easy Spaghetti From Scratch
Dudes don’t make stuff from scratch. Ah contraire! After you make this recipe, you’ll never go back to them store-bought sauces. Well, you might in a pinch when you’re in a hurry and the store is about to close and you’re supper hungry and just want... - 0
Sumptuous And Simple Spaghetti Casserole
When in need of a fresh, fabulous, fuss-free and easy to clean up dinner time treat, a bowl of spaghetti casserole will perfectly fit the bill. As good as lasagna, this unbelievably simple and sumptuous casserole is a little zestier than its Italian... - 106.68
White Sauce With Bison Fat
Traditional recipes always taste great! In this video, you can learn how to make a white sauce using bison fat! A slightly unusual recipe, but that’s what traditional food is all about and nothing tastes better!! Watch and learn! - 93.3631
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Mince Stuffed Eggplant
Cut eggplants in half; scoop out flesh, leaving 1/4 inch around sides.
Saute onion and garlic in oil.
Add mince and chopped eggplant; saute 3 to 5 minutes.
Season with parsley, salt, and pepper; stir in rice and tomato puree.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from... - 40.2798
Homestyle Chicken Parmesan
Homestyle Chicken Parmesan is an easy and delicious recipe that can be made from scratch in your kitchen. Take a look at this video for the details of this traditional Italian recipe. If you want to cut down on the time, you can buy the tomato sauce instead... - 139.919
Mixed Cheese Turkey Tetrazzini
Melt 3/4 cup butter in a large saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in flour, salt and nutmeg.
Gradually add 4 cups milk and stock and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
In a small bowl, beat egg yolks with... - 43.1422
Italian Veg Lasagna Roll Ups
Lasagna roll ups are cooked lasagna noodles rolled up with a cheese and vegetable mixture and baked in a sauce. If Cream Cheese is not available it could be replaced with Ricotta Cheese. This dish uses three different types of cheeses- cottage, parmesan and... - 118.104
Blender Mustard Hollandaise
Combine the egg yolks and the lemon juice in the blender.
Cover, blend 10 seconds.
Melt butter 2 minutes at HIGH.
Gradually add hot water to egg yolks, while blending at medium speed, then add the hot butter, in a slow steady stream.
Add the... - 38.545
Skinny Girl Pasta - Light, Fresh And Yummy
Can't go wrong with pasta, olive oil, and fresh veggies for a light meal. This is a go-to recipe when I've been eating like a beast all week. It makes me feel like I'm eating a bowl of..... "healthy fresh". It's super easy to make and I've stop measuring a... - 0
Mushroom Turkey Tetrazzini
Here is an excellent pasta dish to use up all the leftover turkey from your thanksgiving dinner. The chef here has shown simple instructions to make a mouth watering turkey tetrazzini with mushrooms and chicken stock. This is a great dish to serve for dinner... - 107.21
Continental Meat Ball Pie
1. Shape meat-loaf mixture into about 18 balls; roll in flour to coat evenly. Brown in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; push to one side; add sausages and brown lightly.
2. Stir water, spaghetti-sauce mix, and tomato paste into frying pan; cover. Simmer... - 40.3165
Wegmans Chicken Parmesan
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this classic Italian recipe that's a favorite at restaurants, but anyone can do. This recipe is as simple as it gets. It can be done quickly and it can easily be used along with a side of spaghetti or vegetable.... - 138.929