- » Leftover Smoked Turkey
Leftover Smoked Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover smoked turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover smoked turkey recipes.
Tg Churckey 2011
Smoked turkey tastes spectacular, but there are tricks revealed in this recipe that make it the Ultimate Smoked Turkey. Follow these steps and you will never again have a dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring bird on your Thanksgiving table. This will be the best... - 109.601
Smoked Turkey Gumbo
First, you make a dark roux about the color of a Hershey bar.
Add onions and bell pepper.
After onions are clear, add parsley and green onions and cook for a few minutes.
Add a bit of cold water and stir to make a thick liquid.
Add garlic and celery... - 45.7138
Wild Rice And Turkey Salad
1. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion or scallions and cook about 10 minutes, or until the onion is wilted. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine the wild rice, turkey or chicken, tomato, onion, and... - 33.4061
Rinse turkey, then truss with cord and pin neck skin to the back with a skewer.
Leave the cavity open.
Set bird crosswise on a large length of cheesecloth and tie ends over the breast to form a sling.
Place on a rack in a large steamer (or use a deep roast... - 41.7311
Wegmans Turkey Chili
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shops for the ingredients and shows you how to make this popular cold-weather dish. Not to spicy but extremely flavorful and truly comforting. This low fat turkey chili is an ideal family supper on chili fall and winter... - 135.97
Smoky Baked Chicken Salad
Toss the first eight ingredients together and flavor to taste with curry powder.
Spread in a 1 1/2 quart bake dish.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake at 375F for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through. - 36.7619
Sausage Polenta Pie
1. In a slow cooker, add onion, garlic, tomato, picante sauce, basil, oregano and parsley.
2. Take a medium sauce pan.
3. Put cornmeal and broth in the pan.
4. Cook the mixture and bring it to a boil.
5. Keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
6.... - 48.307