- » Leftover Smoked Chicken
Leftover Smoked Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover smoked chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover smoked chicken recipes.
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
You May Also Like!
Spring Onion And Smoked Fish Risotto
Put the fish in a large frying pan.
Pour over enough chicken stock to cover, bring to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes.
Allow the fish to cool a little in the stock, then skin and flake it.
Add any leftover chicken stock to the poaching liquid and keep... - 42.136
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 119.919
Homemade Kfc Grilled Chicken
Ever sat with a KFC chicken and wondered the 'secret' behind this delicious chicken snack? Well, with this recipe you will be able to emulate this yummy KFC style chicken right within your kitchen. A very simple, tasty and no-fuss recipe. - 96.7028
Homemade Chicken Nuggets And Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Bake them or fry them, either way these homemade chicken nuggets are crisp on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
Best of all they are easy to make and way better than the weirdy, processed rib meat chicken nuggets you get at fast food joints.... - 0
Betty's Mother's Day Chicken Marsala
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Marsala.
This is the entree that I chose for Mother's Day. It goes perfectly with angel hair pasta and Garlic Parmesan Bread. - 0
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
Wild Rice And Turkey Salad
1. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion or scallions and cook about 10 minutes, or until the onion is wilted. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine the wild rice, turkey or chicken, tomato, onion, and... - 33.4061
Garlic And Herb Barbecued Chicken
Combine all ingredients except chicken.
Wash and clean chicken; place, skin side up on hot grill.
Baste with sauce every 5 minutes.
Grill 45 to 60 minutes.
Any leftover sauce may be stored in refrigerator for two weeks. - 36.4313
Smoky Baked Chicken Salad
Toss the first eight ingredients together and flavor to taste with curry powder.
Spread in a 1 1/2 quart bake dish.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake at 375F for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through. - 36.7619
Wild Mushroom Chicken And Bacon Risotto
1. Soak the mushrooms in half a litre of boiling water for twenty minutes; drain the liquid into a stock
2. Chop up the mushrooms and add to the chestnut mushroom
3. For the rissoto, in a pan, add half the butter and fry bacon first and then the onion... - 41.7172