- » Leftover Salmon
Leftover Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover salmon recipes.
Chinese Fried Rice With Cucumber Salad And Salmon Sandwich
Nothing could be more appeasing to the taste buds than restaurant-style home-cooked Chinese fried rice. Chef Bhal Dave uses leftover ingredients to whoop up a slew of mouth-watering delights like fried rice, cucumber salad, and salmon sandwich that you too... - 61.2821
Ziti Salmon Salad
I knew baked ziti makes an awesome American casserole dish but I never knew that ziti could be great for a salad as well, till I made this Ziti Salmon Salad at home. After trying out this Ziti Salmon Salad, Ziti with salmon makes it to the top of my "favorite... - 33.2583
The Posh Pescatarian: Salmon Hash
Stephanie,The Posh Pescatarian, makes brilliant use of left-over salmon with an Alaskan inspired Salmon Hash with Berry Salad. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner! - 95.9011
Grilled Salmon And Dill
Get creative when you are out on the grill next time. Try out this Grilled Salmon and Dill recipe. This fresh fish with fresh herbs is definitely going to bowl over all the fish lovers. Watch this video to learn this dish. - 108.266
Prepare Dill Sauce.
Separate salmon into fine flakes.
In a large bowl, combine flaked salmon, soft breadcrumbs, green onions, milk, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Shape into 8 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Dip patties in cracker... - 43.0118
Baked Stuffed Salmon Or Trout
Rinse fish and pat dry; sprinkle skin and cavities with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in skillet and saute-onions, pepper strips and minced garlic until onion is softened.
Add tomatoes, oregano, basil, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to... - 40.1652
Salmon En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
1. Wash the asparagus, trim them nicely and tie them in bundle. Place them upright in pan with lightly salted water for about 10-15 minutes until the tips become tender.
2. Drain the asparagus and nip... - 42.991
Whole Poached Glazed Salmon
Measure the thickness of the fish,and rinse and dry.Overlap the vent pieces, and pin with small metal skewers.
Wrap the fish in 2 thicknesses of cheesecloth; then place on a rack in a fish kettle.
If fish is small you may be able to use a long covered roast... - 29.3427
Salmon Cheese Puff Pies
Salmon cheese puff pies are cream cheese and salmon turnovers. Oven baked, these salmon cheese puff pies are made with a mix of cottage cheese with flaked canned salmon. Flavored with lemon juice and dill, it is combined with vegetables and pimientos, the... - 40.6233
Asparagus Salmon Salad
1) In a tight-lidded jar, add oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme and salt. Shake well to combine. Place the jar in the fridge to chill.
2) In a steamer, steam the asparagus stems for about 5 minutes until they become tender. Allow them to cool... - 43.6008
Emergency Salmon Cakes With Aioli
When you have unexpected company for lunch, the most difficult task is not cooking up a quick meal but thinking of something fancy yet easy to prepare. Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy appetizer that needs no pre-preparation. This Salmon... - 102.673
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
Salmon And Avocado Sandwich
Watch the seared salmon video to see how the salmon was cooked for this dish. It's also a great way to use leftover salmon. I used toasted french bread but you can use any bread you like. Adding avocado makes this a very healthy meal. This is part of the... - 115.575
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 49.0635
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 97.1688
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 46.6313
Linguine With Salmon And Lemon Sauce
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by heating oil on a large skillet. Saute onions until they turn tender.
3) Stir in garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
4)... - 40.6401
Wild Salmon Spring Peas And Ricotta Tortellini With Lemon Sauce
If you have some left over wanton wrappers, the best way to use them is to make these tortellinis This recipe is a very adaptable one where any seafood can be used as the stuffing. The light lemon cream sauce goes so perfectly with the tortellini. The... - 102.235
Whole Salmon With Lemon Rice Stuffing
Prepare lemon-rice stuffing
Wipe fish with damp cloth, inside body cavity and out.
Lightly pack stuffing into cavity; sew opening with heavy thread (wrap any leftover stuffing in foil and heat on grill).
Cut a piece of heavy-duty foil to fit one side of... - 34.9362
Kama Sutra Saki Teriyaki Salmon
When you are in a mood for seafood, you can consider this delicious recipe of salmon. In this recipe, the salmon fillets are marinated in fabulous saki teriyaki marinade, which enhances the taste and flavor. Check with the chef in this video, to know the... - 107.235
1. Into a large bowl add equal parts of mashed potato and the salmon, add the chopped onion, pepper, parsley and 1 egg and mix together well with a fork.
2. In a bowl beat up the other egg and dip spoonfuls of the fish mixture into the egg and then... - 39.8784
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9 X 5 X 3-inch loaf pan.
Drain salmon, saving liquid.
Pour liquid into measuring cup and add enough milk to make the 1 cup liquid called for.
Beat eggs lightly.
Stir in liquid, salt and sage.
Add flaked salmon,... - 41.8181
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Put the salmon in a pan with just enough milk to cover and poach, with the lid on, for 4 minutes.
Allow to cool in the milk for 5 minutes while you beat the leftover mash with 1 1/2 tbsp dill, 1 1/2 tbsp capers, the lemon zest and some salt and pepper.
(If... - 44.7518
Radiatore Salad With Salmon And Papaya
Prepare radiatore according to package directions.
Transfer to medium bowl.
While still warm, add oil; toss well.
Season with black pepper.
Set aside to cool.
Add salmon, papaya, tomatoes, scallions, yellow pepper and cucumber to radiatore.
Toss to... - 37.9139
Linguine With Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Cream Sauce
If you are wondering what to do with leftover grilled salmon, then watch this amazing pasta recipe. This fantastic video presents an excellent pasta dish with an outstanding grilled salmon and asparagus cream sauce. The video is step-wise and wonderfully... - 122.157
Curried Salmon Loaf
1. Add lemon juice with salt to gelatin dissolved in hot water. Allow the mixture to chill until it slightly thickens.
2. Transfer a part of the mixture into a 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf pan, top with egg slices, sprinkle capers and chives and chill until... - 40.7926
Turban De Saumon
1. In a saucepan, boil milk and butter for making the panade.
2. Remove from heat and add flour.
3. Use a wooden spoon to beat vigorously until panade is smooth and pulls away from edges of the pan.
4. Return to heat and cook until it forms a ball,... - 44.4508
Indian Spiced Fish Cakes
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and bring to boil
2. In a large, nonstick pan, dry fry the cumin seeds ffor a few minutes till fragrant; set aside
3. When the potatoes turn soft, drain them, bring back to the saucepan, add the cumin,... - 43.0889
Slice baguette lengthwise.
Hollow out, leaving shell about 1/2 inch thick.
(Reserve crumbs for another use; store in freezer.) Wrap loaf in plastic wrap or foil; set aside.
Rinse spinach, shake off excess water; cook, covered, for about 3 minutes or just... - 45.7028
Smoked Salmon Flan
1.Ready the flan ring and preheat the oven.
2.Place the pastry on the flan ring.
3.Pierce it well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4.Combine cream, egg, salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
5.Spread salmon on the pastry and top it with alayer... - 41.8445
1. Blend the spice mix together and taste for heat level. Use a spoon to add some spice rub to your hands and rub spices into the salmon.
2. Let rest at least 30 minutes before packaging. Wrap in foil for easy cooking, on the grill or in the oven... - 26.7409
Salmon And Corn Salad
1. (If using leftover crispy potatoes, re-heat in the toaster oven. 350F until they’re hot.)
2. Heat pan. Add oil. Slowly add egg (I like to pour it from a small bowl). Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook, covered, flipping if... - 111.439
Grilled Fish Sandwich
Rich in proteins and omega 3 fatty acids with a hint of buttery taste. Perfect snack to carry and quick to make. - 0
Foil Baked Herbs-lime Salmon
Planning to cook something delicate and special for your favorite friends - you should go through this recipe video. In this video, the chef shows the right method to foil bake the salmon by adding all the necessary ingredients. Follow him to replicate the... - 97.0343
Honey Coated Salmon With Spinach And Noodles
1. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, then drain. Toss in 1 tsp sesame oil to prevent them sticking together. Mix the honey, soy and chilli flakes together in a dish, add the salmon and coat well
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan or wok over a high... - 34.9774
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit are well loved by my family and there is never a problem with leftovers when it comes to this dish! . This mouthwatering dish is eaten up in no time! Try this Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit recipe for yourself. - 37.9258
Asparagus Raft With Salmon Roe On Avocado Broth
You will need to make the asparagus equal-sized.
Taking around 4 at a time and starting at the tips, cut off around 7.5 cm.
Using one of the 7.5 cm tips as a measure, take the same amount off the remaining stalks.
Discard the uneven leftovers.
Add the... - 38.4509
Whole Roasted Salmon With Wild Rice
In saucepan, combine 2 cups (500 mL) water, rice and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the salt; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender but not mushy.
If necessary, uncover and cook briefly just until no moisture... - 48.3302
Russian Salmon Loaf
Heat 1 1/2.inches water, 1 onion, the bay leaf, peppercorns and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling in 12-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Arrange fish in single layer in skillet.
Simmer uncovered until fish flakes easily with fork, 4 to 6 minutes.
Drain... - 40.4876
West Coast Casserole
Remove bones from salmon, and break up€”not too fine.
Mix white sauce, mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper.
Place half of salmon in casserole, cover with layer of crumbs and half sauce mixture.
Repeat, and top with crumbs.
Bake at 425° F. for 15 minutes. - 31.6669
Try this snack for your next party. Easy and fun. This is an inexpensive recipe. They are shaped like ducks. - 40.6789
Fish And Rice Ramekins
Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and the onion powder and marjoram.
Pat into four oiled ramekins and up the sides as a pie crust.
Saute mushrooms in 2 teaspoons of the oil until moisture is evaporated.
Add sherry and heat until nearly... - 41.8011
Italian Almond And Parsley Salsa Verde
For those who don't like pine nuts, this version of Salsa Verde is a perfect alternative. This rustic mild and nutty sauce is so versatile that you can use it to toss pasta, top grilled fish and even use it to make delicious creamy soup. Now that is a... - 101.351
Homemade Birthday Gift For Kids
Birthday are always happening year round.There are many items that you can give as gifts.But homemade gift is very special.It is tasty and nutritious gift for a kids party. - 43.0681
Phoenix Spinach Tomato Salad
1. Place a pot on flame, and heat roasted garlic oil in it.
2. Drop spinach in pot and let it sear. Turn off the flame, and let it rest.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cooked spinach.
4. Sprinkle sunrise seasoning, and add tomatoes in it.
5. Drop... - 105.196
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 46.9187
Flake or mash drained canned salmon; include crushed bones for extra food value.
Add sliced green pepper, olive, celery or parsley; sprinkle with lemon juice.Use canned tuna with the same additions.
Leftover fish can be flaked and made into delicious... - 18.3006
Citrus Marinated Fish Steaks
In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine juices, oil and dill weed; mix well.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove fish from marinade; heat marinade thoroughly.
Grill or broil until fish flakes with fork,... - 26.6802
Here is a simple to make and absolutely delicious Japanese dish. Onigiri or rice balls is a Japanese dish that can be made with either precooked plain white rice or leftover rice. It is sometimes filled with fruits or fish or some preservatives and made... - 78.4706
1) Roll out pastry and line about 16 tiny boat-shaped tins.
2) Prick the bottoms and bake for 12-15 minutes at (425-450ºF, Gas Mark 6-7) temperature.
3)Bind together rice , salmon or tuna fish and mayonnaise.
4)Add chopped gherkins into the rice... - 36.8907
Marinated Grilled Tuna
1. Take a bowl and mix sherry, olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and pepper well to prepare the marinade.
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish and arrange tuna steaks as a single layer and pour the marinade.
3. Cover, keep in... - 40.7087