- » Leftover Roasted Chicken
Leftover Roasted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover roasted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover roasted chicken recipes.
Jambalaya From Leftover Roast
1. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and add the onion, celery and pepper. Cook over a gentle heat until soft.
2. Add the rite, chicken stock, tomato puree and Tabasco sauce. Simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the cold meat, sausage and peas and... - 36.0673
Souper Leftovers has a yummy taste. Souper Leftovers gets its taste from meat mixed with vegetable. Souper Leftovers is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 21.9714
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 99.9983
I’m not a big fan of leftovers so any time I can repurpose them and make a new dish is a win in my book. Chicken Tetrazzini is a great example – comfort food that uses leftover chicken (either rotisserie or roast). This is one of my favorite dishes and I... - 37.6902
1) In a saucepan, thoroughly mix all the ingredients together, except toast.
2) Stir occasionally and cook over a low heat, until thoroughly heated.
3) Spoon the Souper Leftovers on toast or in hot patty shells and serve immediately. - 30.7307
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
Leftover Rice With Mushrooms
Heat oil in 10-12-inch skillet on medium flame.
Add first the onions and mushrooms, frying and stirring continuously, then after 3 to 4 minutes the sliced green chili, after another minute the coriander and cumin, and finally the rice, breaking any lumps... - 45.6433
Savory Beef-vegetable Casserole
Saute onions in drippings 2Ã¢â‚¬â€3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, celery and carrots.
Turn heat low, and cover.
Let mixture simmer about 5 minutes.
Stir in next 6 ingredients, and heat thoroughly.
If necessary, pour in a little water; amount will depend... - 43.0983
Roast Chicken Soup
1) In a large pan, heat the oil.
2) Stir in the onions, carrots and thyme. Gently sauté for 15 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and bring it to a boil. Then cover the pan and let it simmer about for 10 minutes.
4) Now add the rest of the soup, peas and... - 39.7603
Andrea's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Chop the herbs finely, mix with the shallots into the softened butter and season.
Separate the skin from the breast and carefully spread a handful of butter under the skin, smoothing as you go.
Put the bird into a deep... - 43.1358
In the time that it takes you to watch this video, you could have prepped a chicken and popped it into the oven, where it would roast unattended until dinner. Sure it’s easy to buy a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, but there’s nothing like the... - 32.0593
Roasted Chicken On A Can / Chicken On A Bottle
It took me few years until I perfected the recipe for perfect roasted chicken. So this is it: Roasted Chicken On a Can / Chicken On a Bottle my perfect roasted chicken with crispy skin and moist flash. - 0
Wegmans Italian Roast Chicken
Nothing says 'comfort food' like roasted chicken. Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shares an Italian style for your table. This recipe makes a great Sunday dinner and wonderful leftovers later in the week. It is a really easy recipe using few ingredients.... - 130.524
Corn Stuffed Roast Chicken
Clean chicken, chop liver and giblets.
Melt 2 tbs ghee and saute onions till light brown, add ginger-garlic paste, corn and chicken liver & giblets and fry.
Prick chicken with a fork and rub salt, pepper and chilli powders and oil all over.
Stuff chicken... - 45.0236
Spaghetti With Meat And Onions
Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over low heat.
Add the onions, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft€”about 10 minutes.
Add the carrots, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until the carrots are... - 44.4578
Delicious Broiled Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Combine melted butter and oil in small bowl; set aside.
Place shallots, parsley, garlic and crushed chilies in mortar. Mix well and add lemon juice; mix again. Stir half of butter/oil mixture into chilies mixture; set... - 33.2829
Poussin A L'estragon
1)Squeeze lemon juice,and remove leave from fresh tarragon.
2)Now chop up lemon skin and add a piece inside each chicken with tarragon stalk and a knob of butter.
3)Take 1/4 cup of butter and keep aside. Take the rest and spread over the birds.
4)Pick... - 45.297
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 48.6383
Grilled Chicken Salad With Fire Roasted Chile Honey Dressing
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash, dry and wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet and roast for approximately 45-50 minutes, depending on the size of your beets. You should be able to easily put a knife into the beet. When they... - 29.934
Chicken With Kashmiri Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Clean the chicken and remove all visible fat from the chicken
3. Pat the chicken dry and place on a roasting
4. Wash and clean the rice.
5. In a large 3-quart saucepan, sautÃ© the garlic, and the... - 43.8804
Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, poppy seeds, and red bell pepper.
2. Drop celery, green onion, and garlic.
3. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt in the bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cayenne, if desired and mix well.... - 101.646
Apricot Stuffed Hens
1. In a large 9 X 13 -inch baking dish, pour out the apple juice, the apricot nectar, soy sauce, the cardamom, pepper, and the ginger and mix well.
2. Place the chicken in the marinade and coat them well. Allow the chicken to soak in the mixture... - 42.8727
Chicken And Cantaloupe Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine the chicken and cantaloupe balls in a medium-size bowl.
Line 4 salad plates with chicory leaves torn into bite-size pieces.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients and taste to correct the seasoning.
Pour the dressing over the... - 38.883
Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
This brilliant recipe is so simple that it is bound to become a household favorite. No more wondering what to have for lunch! - 106.498
Tasty Chicken Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix the cornflour with the fish sauce and sugar. Then, add 8 tablespoons of water into the bowl. Whisk, till it becomes smooth. Set it aside.
2) In a pan of boiling water, cook the noodles for 4 minutes. Once cooked,... - 44.6959
Wild Mushroom Chicken And Bacon Risotto
1. Soak the mushrooms in half a litre of boiling water for twenty minutes; drain the liquid into a stock
2. Chop up the mushrooms and add to the chestnut mushroom
3. For the rissoto, in a pan, add half the butter and fry bacon first and then the onion... - 41.7172
Salsa Chicken And Cheese Tortillas
1) On each tortilla, spread 2 tablespoons of salsa.
2) On one tortilla, evenly layer the beans, spring onions, chicken and the cheddar cheese. Top it with a sprinkling of coriander.
3) Place the free tortilla over the layered tortilla. Brush oil over... - 38.7658
This is the easiest and most delicious chicken salad. I like to use leftover rotisserie chicken but if not just use roasted chicken breasts. - 106.275
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 143.662
Host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy chicken stock using the leftover bones from the roasted chicken recipe. You can use chicken stock to cook pasta, make soups, make sauces...the options are endless. - 105.135
Crown Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Crown pork roast with cranberry stuffing is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in margerine, the stuffing is prepared with celery and onions along with cranberry sauce and stuffing mix. Combined together, the pork is stuffed and oven roasted to a desired doneness.... - 47.9486
Roast Stuffed Goose
Heat the oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, combine all the stuffing ingredients.
Wash the goose thoroughly, dry it, and weigh it.
Salt the inside, fill it with stuffing, and place it on a rack or trivet in a large roasting pan.
Prick the goose over the breast... - 43.0082
Crown Roast Of Pork
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF Rub roast with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place roast, rib ends down, in large roasting pan (17" by 11 1/2"). Roast 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 5-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook,... - 39.2914
Roasted Turkey Breast With Apple And Prune Stuffing
Combine bread cubes, apple, celery, prunes, walnuts, egg, milk, orange rind and thyme.
Stuff into breast cavity, and place aluminum foil over the stuffing and halfway up the sides of the breast.
Place breast right side up in a shallow baking... - 40.7736
Thanksgiving Special Roasted Cornish Hens
Traditional Thanksgiving classics reinvented by Melody! Thanksgiving is around the corner! Turkey is the staple centerpiece dish for our Thanksgiving feasts, but are you or any others in your family non-turkey lovers? I know the holiday doesn’t feel the... - 123.006
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 48.8463
Roasted Capon With Fig And Prosciutto Stuffing
1. Make the stuffing: Preheat the oven to 350°. Bake the bread on 2 large baking sheets for 10 minutes, until dry.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter, then add the onion and celery; cook over low heat until softened. 10 minutes. Stir in the ground fennel and... - 41.099
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Cooking With Awesome: Bob The Quadriplegic Turkey
With holidays just around the corner, are you looking for a special recipe to suit the occasion? Try this Perfect Roast Turkey recipe that is indeed a show stealer. Watch this video to learn a detailed, stepwise procedure to prepare it at home. - 122.123
Creamed Chicken Or Turkey
Use poached chicken or turkey for this dish if possible; it stays moister than leftover roasted meat.
1. Cut the bacon slices into 1-inch squares; set aside the squares from 2 slices.
2. In a heavy pan, fry the remaining squares and the celery in the butter... - 42.3383
Ever tried using your holiday leftover stuffing in soup? It's absolutely delicious! This recipe is a fun way to use your leftover turkey, vegetables and stuffing from your holiday meal. Or try it with leftover weeknight roasted chicken and boxed stuffing.... - 129.02
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Mix the flour, salt, caraway seeds and paprika in a paper bag, add the veal cubes and shake.
Brown the veal cubes in a mixture of the butter and olive oil.
Remove from the pan the veal cubes, reflour, and... - 40.7761
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -2
1. Soak turkey in brine, rinse and pat it dry. Season it with butter and spices. Set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and saute onion in it.
4. Drop celery , carrot, salt, and pepper. Saute until... - 93.4624
Terrine De Jambon
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. In a saute pan, melt butter.
3. Cook onions until soft. Do not brown.
4. Allow them to cool.
5. In a large bowl, add pork liver, pork, garlic, parsley, onion, eggs, brandy, salt and... - 44.7446
Lamb In Pastry Crust Lamb En Croute
1) Into a skillet, dab in the butter and saute the chicken livers
2) Place them into a bowl and mash them
3) In the remaining butter saute the onion and the mushrooms and then add to the mashed chicken liver
4) Add in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon... - 47.5515
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -1
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards,shares with you How to Make Turkey Stuffing from Scratch for Thanksgiving, Christmas or anytime. 2 part video...sorry... ;) - 92.1596
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 112.999
Remove skin from the turkey breast and reserve.
Then tie meat in several places to make a neat compact roast.
Thin ends should be tied in close to the thicker part.
Spread generously with fat.
Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
Roll in reserved skin and... - 39.4807
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 98.2781
Fantastic Chicken Salad
Simply the BEST CHICKEN SALAD recipe out there! Kat Curlee from Cooking With Kat shows how to make an amazing Chicken Salad. One of her secrets is using a slow cooked rotisserie chicken, using both white and dark meat. - 0
Chicken Tomato Cilantro Soup
Remove any leftover meat from the carcass and set aside.
Put the carcass in a soup pot and cover with water.
Add any leftover vegetables and sauce, then salt and pepper to taste.
Heat to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for about 3 hours.
Strain the broth,... - 39.549
Curried Turkey With Apples
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Transfer to a large bowl, cover with foil, and keep warm.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes... - 42.1959
Baked Chicken Dinner
Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
If moisture remains, drain well.
Cool and add onion, egg and poultry seasoning to taste.
Stuff the chicken and truss in the usual way.
Wrap any leftover stuffing in greased foil.
Brown chicken on all sides in... - 43.6689
Rice Stuffed Chicken
In skillet cook first 3 ingredients in margarine till tender; remove vegetables from skillet.
Cook livers in same skillet 5 minutes; remove and chop.
Combine livers, celery mixture, rice, tomatoes,3/4 teaspoon salt, sage, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Loosely... - 42.1553
Golden Glazed Stuffed Chicken
Golden glazed stuffed chicken is a fruity chicken recipe. Prepared with peach or apricot preserves, the chicken is stuffed with corn bread stuffing and oven cooked. The fruity glaze has a hint of lemon juice to it which makes the chicken tangy and sweet on... - 39.7241
Chicken A La King With Button Mushrooms
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4).
2) Halve, pit and shred green pepper.
3) Trim and slice the mushrooms.
4) Grease roasting tin with a little butter.
5) Place chicken joints in a roasting tin and wrap with buttered... - 44.9327
Bbq Sauced Crock Pot Chicken
When I made this chicken dish the first time, a few years ago (with the same sauce), we devoured it. But, there were some leftovers and I made BBQ Chicken Stuffed Avocados with them. Oooh, those were good. Since I cooked 4 pieces of chicken for the show, we... - 120.779
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 100.377
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
1. The minced meat can be freshly prepared or use left-over roast chicken or mutton, ham, pork etc. Mince well.
2. Soak bread in hot water. Squeeze off moisture and add to the minced meat. Add a lit-tle meat gravy to keep the meat moist.
3. Peel, boil in... - 38.731
Empanadillas De Jamon
Cut bite-size pieces from a thick slice of cured or smoked ham and substitute for the chorizo in the "Empanadillas De Chorizo" recipe that I have posted.
note: You can stuff the pastries with cubes of leftover roast, bits of cooked chicken, hash, fried pork... - 19.9135
My All Time Favorite Rich Chicken Curry
I love this chicken curry, especially the next morning. It leftover curry tastes wonderful with bread, more so because the chicken pieces get the complete flavor of the spices in the curry. - 0
Chicken Pieces With Nutty Sauce
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a mortar, add in finely chopped onions, crushed garlic, walnuts and salt. Crush to get a smooth blend. Add in lemon juice little by little to get a creamy texture.
3) Without removing the skin of the chicken, wipe and... - 44.1228
Elegant Chicken Salad Ring
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a scookie sheet, spread almonds on it and roast.
4.Mix gelatin with water to make it soft.
5.Mix 1 cup of tomato juice, boullion cubes and gelatin and cook so that gelatin... - 47.2608
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1)To Make the Green Curry: In a karahi, dry roast the coriander seeds and jeera for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and let it cool.
2)In a blender, add in Maggi Prawn Cubes, Green Chillies, Onion, Garlic, Galangal, Lemon Grass, Lemon Rind, Coriander... - 46.7674
A Really Humble Filipino Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe (sotanghon)
Fine Asian cuisine. This video prepares a magnificent chicken sotanghon soup with vegetables and shiitake mushroom. This variety of Chinese vermicelli is made with mung beans. Made delicious with home made chicken stock and fish sauce, this noodle soup gives... - 118.362
Salt And Sauce Yakitori
Planning a barbecue this weekend?? Here's a great step by step guide on how to prepare Salt and Sauce Yakitori. This is skewered chicken prepared in two different styles. This dish makes a great main dish and the blend of flavors in it is completely... - 143.669
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 98.3203
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Curried Cream Cheese Roll
Mix with chopped chutney, and curry powder to taste.
Form into a roll.
Roll in soy sprouts, completely covering outside.
Chill and serve with crackers.
Any leftover makes a good stuffing for celery or tomatoes or spread on bread for a chicken sandwich. - 29.7206
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 27.7258
Cornish Hens Stuffed With Apples Almonds And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat a baking tray with the non-stick cooking spray
3. Wash and pat dry the hens
4. Prepare a marinade with onions and lemon juice in a large bowl
5. Place the chickens in the marinade and allow them to soak up... - 43.0139
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 44.6878
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, scallions, oregano, cumin, and cloves, and saute, stirring now and then, for 5 minutes or until the scallions are soft.
Blend in the tomato paste, sugar, and salt, then mix in... - 45.0872
Low Calorie Enchiladas
1.Chill the broth and when the layer of fat comes on the top remove it.
2.In a sauce pan, put turkey, onion, cloves garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, cumin seeds and chili powder.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes.
4.While the sauce... - 46.1045
Wild Duck Soup
Place carcass and leftover duck in soup kettle.
Add water and bouillon cubes.
Bring to boil.
Lower heat and add remaining ingredients.
Simmer gently for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Strain, discarding solids and serve. - 37.1172
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 42.4515
Turkey Cranberry Relish Scoops
Thanks for Thanksgiving Leftovers
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Savory Bites: Easy, Sophisticated Hors d'Oeuvres for Every Occasion
This refreshing relish came about when my sister made a wonderful gelatin salad for dessert on Thanksgiving. Cranberry is a... - 38.7545
Melt the butter in a skillet, and saute the onion in it until the onion is tender.
Stir in the turkey, flour, and seasonings.
Add the chicken both gradually, while stirring and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 min or until mixture is smooth and... - 27.2702
Quick Shrimp Rice
Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until heated through, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add chopped onion, green pepper or celery, canned shrimp, chopped luncheon meat or leftover... - 36.9906
Turkey And Ham Turnovers
Melt the butter in a skillet, then saute the onion and celery in it until tender.
Blend in the flour, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Stir in the broth and cook, stirring, until mixture thickens.
Add the turkey, ham, and parsley and remove from heat.
Roll pastry to... - 39.6897
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 128.003
Bean Sprout-sunflower Salad
Blanch bean sprouts in boiling water 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Simmer sunflower seeds in water 10 minutes.
Drain and chill.
Mix remaining ingredients except sunflower seeds and garnish together.
Place mixture in lettuce cups on plates.
Sprinkle... - 37.2251
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Measure leftover gravy or sauces into 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
If using gravy mix, prepare according to package directions in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or... - 47.3489
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches has a fine taste. The meat and sauce gives the Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches a rousing taste. Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 32.8443
Savory Corn Bread Stuffing
In large skillet, cook mushrooms, celery and onion in margarine until tender.
In large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water.
Add sausage, mushroom mixture and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Loosely stuff turkey just before roasting.
Place remaining stuffing in... - 33.8421
Here is a secret recipe of Eccedenza Diletto that my Mom has kept hidden for years! We just loved it whenever she made it and believe me the awesome combination of veggies and the truly inviting flavor can just make you go drooling right at the sight of it!... - 48.442
Cook eggs and cool.
Rub salad bowl with cut clove of garlic; discard garlic.
In salad bowl, toss lettuce with salt, pepper and sliced radishes.
Arrange poultry meat and cheese over lettuce.
Top with sliced hard-cooked eggs.
Serve with mayonnaise.
Any... - 38.121
Cook rice as dir e c t e d on box.
Brown meatwith salt and onions in butter.
Add undiluted soup and mushrooms with liquid; cook slowly until hot.
Serve over rice.
Top with sour cream mixed with pickles and sprinkled with paprika. - 31.937
Microwaved Shepherds Pie
In a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, place vegetable oil, onion and tomatoes and heat, uncovered, on full power for 4 minutes or until tender.
In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt butter on full power for 30... - 44.1117
Harvest Sausage Stuffing
The harvest sausage stuffing is a meaty poultry stuffing prepared with vegetables and mushrooms. A cooked stuffing, it is prepared with onions, mushrooms and celery and a crunchy feel to it. Stuffed and roasted with the bird or baked and stuffed, it is always... - 37.3958