- » Leftover Pork Roast
Leftover Pork Roast Recipes
Several delicious dishes can be prepared using leftover pork roast so it never goes wasted. Some of those dishes are easy to make while some are not. However, the easiest recipe that can be made using leftover pork ... More »
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 28.8576
Jambalaya From Leftover Roast
1. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and add the onion, celery and pepper. Cook over a gentle heat until soft.
2. Add the rite, chicken stock, tomato puree and Tabasco sauce. Simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the cold meat, sausage and peas and... - 36.2835
Basic Stir Fried Roast Pork
Some of my leftover pork was going to go waste when I hit over this Basic Stir Fried Roast Pork recipe. I added vegetables to the roasted pork in this Basic Stir Fried Roast Pork to make it a more healthy dish for my family. After cooking you will indeed... - 38.313
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.4583
Leftover Rice With Mushrooms
Heat oil in 10-12-inch skillet on medium flame.
Add first the onions and mushrooms, frying and stirring continuously, then after 3 to 4 minutes the sliced green chili, after another minute the coriander and cumin, and finally the rice, breaking any lumps... - 45.8514
Crown Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Crown pork roast with cranberry stuffing is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in margerine, the stuffing is prepared with celery and onions along with cranberry sauce and stuffing mix. Combined together, the pork is stuffed and oven roasted to a desired doneness.... - 48.1633
Glazed Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large bowl dissolve cornstarch in lemon juice.
3. Add undrained pineapple, apricot nectar, soy sauce and corn syrup.
4. Place the bowl in oven and cook at 450° F for 4 minutes, stirring twice; set... - 40.2064
Maple Brined Pork Loin Roast
This pork loin marinated in a maple syrup brine, is incredibly moist and flavorful. This maple-brine, flavored with ginger, garlic and herbs infuses the pork with a subtle sweet flavor with hints of salt, maple and spices and enhances the natural juiciness of... - 98.367
Loin Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 450°F before cooking.
2. Take a bowl, prepare a mixture of rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, oil and ginger.
3. Add roast and just toss to cover roast with mixture. Allow to stand for 1 to 3 hours.
4. Arrange... - 41.1931
Bistro-style Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Herbs
If you are on the lookout for a pork recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and earn you loads of compliments, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect bistro-style pork that everyone will love. - 109.258
Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Have butcher saw off backbone (chine) of roast.
Place meat, rib-ends-up, on cutting board.
Holding meaty side of the roast with one hand, starting 1 inch from one end of roast and ending 1 inch from other end, cut slit between meat and rib bones almost to... - 42.4266
Cranberry Glazed Pork Roast
Cranberry glazed pork roast is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in the oven, the cranerry glazed pork roast is made with cranberry sauce sweetened with added sugar and lemon juice concentrate. Served with the sauce and pan gravy mixed and cooked slightly, it is... - 42.2484
Crown Roast Of Pork
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF Rub roast with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place roast, rib ends down, in large roasting pan (17" by 11 1/2"). Roast 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 5-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook,... - 39.5002
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.6818
Pork Roast With Sausage And Spinach Stuffing
1) In a big bowl, mix together onion soup mix, spinach, sausahe, bread crumbs and almonds.
2) Also add, eggs, parsley, 1 tsp of thyme, 1/2 tsp of garlic and season with pepper. ... - 45.7939
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 49.0598
Pork Roast With Corn Bread & Oyster Stuffing
Pork roast with cornbread and oyster stuffing is an oven cooked pork recipe. Prepared with pork loin roas, it is stuffed with a cooked filling of corn bread, oysters, and vegetables flavored with garlic and fennel. Served with sides of choice, it is filling... - 45.1672
Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, rosemary, and caraway seeds if desired, and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Mix in the salt, parsley, vegetables, beef,... - 33.8357
Pork Barbecue On A Bun
Combine all ingredients except buns in medium pan; simmer slowly until vegetables are done and texture of meat is extremely soft.
Serve on buns. - 32.2819
Glazed Pork Shoulder
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a kettle, place the smoked pork. Add in cold water enough to cover the meat.
3) Add in the mixed pickling spices. Let the mixture come to boil on low flame. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or till the meat... - 36.8355
Peachy Pork Roast
In 2-cup glass measure, add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 cups.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
In medium glass bowl, combine liquid with peaches, stuffing mix (include seasoning packet), egg, walnuts, and... - 42.9753
Mock Brunswick Stew
Cut meat into bite-size pieces, and place in saucepan.
Cover with consomme, and add tomatoes.
Bring just to boil.
Add wine and seasonings, and reduce heat to simmer.
Meantime cook frozen lima beans separately, following package directions, and boil... - 36.6952
Spaghetti With Meat And Onions
Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over low heat.
Add the onions, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft€”about 10 minutes.
Add the carrots, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until the carrots are... - 44.6569
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 114.934
Pork Crown Roast With Apple Stuffing
1. Rub pork rib crown roast with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place roast, rib ends down, in open roasting pan. Roast in 325°F. oven 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onion,... - 38.6711
Roast Suckling Pig
1. Have the butcher clean the pig for stuffing. At home go over the pig with a scrubbing brush and lukewarm water; rinse the inside cavity with fresh cold water. Dry the pig inside and out with a soft, clean towel.
2. Rub the inside cavity with 1 tablespoon... - 39.4125
Spanish Lechon Paksiw
Have you been looking for some authentic Spanish recipes? Watch this video to learn this fabulous Spanish Lechon Paksiw recipe. The dish is traditionally prepared in Spain and is extremely popular. You too ill certainly get addicted to it. - 106.423
Fresh Leg Of Pork With Exotic Stuffing
Have meat dealer bone the leg or shoulder of pork. (If leg is used, have it cut almost through to bottom so it will lie flat.)
Have wooden skewers available.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add rice and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,... - 43.0659
Easy Barbecued Roast
Easy Barbecued Roast are well loved by my family and there is never a problem with leftovers when it comes to this dish! . This mouthwatering dish is eaten up in no time! Try this Easy Barbecued Roast recipe for yourself. - 32.3234
Creamed Pork And Onions
Try the Creamed Pork and Onion Sauce recipe this weekend for your family. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and with paprika for that exclusive taste! - 30.3064
Potato Topped Pork Pie
In a greased 8-inch square baking pan, alternate layers of the meat, sliced apples, and a mixture of the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Pour over the gravy.
Beat together until blended the mashed potatoes, butter, cream, salt, and pepper; pile over the meat... - 42.1284
Baked Eggplant With Pork
Trim and peel eggplant.
Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Rub the slices with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt.
Let sit on paper towels 30 minutes, then drain and pat dry.
Saute the slices on both sides in hot oil until they are softened and... - 43.4674
Pork With Sauerkraut
Combine butter with sugar in a large saucepan.
Cook slowly over low heat; stir constantly until sugar is melted.
Add onion and simmer covered for 5 minutes.
Add gravy, sauerkraut, salt and caraway seed; bring to a boil, and stir.
Add pork to sauerkraut, and... - 32.5117
Pork Jambalaya is the best dish that you can think of when you have leftover roast pork at your disposal ! Cook your Pork Jambalaya in less than half an hour and enjoy it while still hot! - 40.9101
Quick Barbecued Pork
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Take a baking dish, arrange the layer of pork on it.
3.In a saucepan put tomato paste, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider, salt, chili powder, and paprika.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Once done,... - 37.9234
Trim fat from pork before dicing and measuring.
Melt butter or margarine in a pan and fry spring onions for 3 minutes.
Stir in apricot juice, tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and add allspice if... - 39.0816
Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
Sweet and sour pork chops are savory roasted pork chops. Skillet and oven cooked, the sweet and sour pork chops are flavored with brown sugar with added pineapple syrup, soy sauce and chicken bouillon. Finished in theoven, it is served makes a full meal with... - 43.9212
Spicy Fried Rice With Pork Shoulder
Wondering what to do with the leftover fried rice or even plain rice? Try this recipe and you will enjoy your meal. The chef makes quite good attempt to utilize his leftover rice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 94.2744
Easy Pork Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour a little bit of the green chile enchilada sauce in a 9 x 13 baking pan, just enough to cover the bottom.
Tear up 6 of the tortillas into bite size pieces and layer the bottom of the pan.
Top with pork, black beans and 2 cups... - 29.639
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, scallions, oregano, cumin, and cloves, and saute, stirring now and then, for 5 minutes or until the scallions are soft.
Blend in the tomato paste, sugar, and salt, then mix in... - 45.3008
Pennsylvania Dutch Scrapple
1. 1. In a large kettle or medium sized frying pot, place pork pieces and cover with water. Bring to boil and simmer for 1 hour until meat and bones separate.
2. Using a colander strain boiled pork into a large bowl. When cooled separate the... - 35.9456
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 129.935
Pork Loin With Spicy Texas Rub
To make the rub, mix all the spices together in a bowl.
You can store any leftover rub in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Rub a good amount of the spice mixture all over the pork roast to coat completely.
Rotate the pork loin on... - 33.5951
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to create this "typically" Tuscan pork dish with nutmeg, cinnamon, rosemary and sage. Costine is a wonderful way to avoid losing your appetite for the same old spare ribs. This recipe is refreshingly different... - 137.487
Terrine De Jambon
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. In a saute pan, melt butter.
3. Cook onions until soft. Do not brown.
4. Allow them to cool.
5. In a large bowl, add pork liver, pork, garlic, parsley, onion, eggs, brandy, salt and... - 44.9397
Brown Sugar And Honey Crusted Ham
Brown Sugar and Honey Crusted Ham Recipe from SimpleFoodie.com. This is an easy main course that feeds many people and will leave you with plenty of leftovers for ham sandwiches. - 101.546
Blanquette Of Suckling Pig
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the mushrooms, shallots, garlic and bouquet garni.
Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are softened.
Add the flour, cook for two or three minutes more, then stir in the wine and % cup [175 ml.] of the stock and... - 40.5594
On eventfulyear we are going to learn a quick saute recipe. Along with the recipe we also get a couple of tips on how to saute perfectly because the veggies should not burn in a saute. Here, I have used leftover pork but you can use just about any meat of... - 39.4775
Bean Sprout-sunflower Salad
Blanch bean sprouts in boiling water 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Simmer sunflower seeds in water 10 minutes.
Drain and chill.
Mix remaining ingredients except sunflower seeds and garnish together.
Place mixture in lettuce cups on plates.
Sprinkle... - 37.437
1.Take a non stick skillet, put meat, Bloody Mary mix, onion flakes and seasoning.
2.Heat the mixture until the meat is heated through and the liquid starts boiling.
3.Serve warm. - 27.6973
Empanadillas De Jamon
Cut bite-size pieces from a thick slice of cured or smoked ham and substitute for the chorizo in the "Empanadillas De Chorizo" recipe that I have posted.
note: You can stuff the pastries with cubes of leftover roast, bits of cooked chicken, hash, fried pork... - 18.4566
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 27.9515
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 42.6789
1. The minced meat can be freshly prepared or use left-over roast chicken or mutton, ham, pork etc. Mince well.
2. Soak bread in hot water. Squeeze off moisture and add to the minced meat. Add a lit-tle meat gravy to keep the meat moist.
3. Peel, boil in... - 38.9498
Low Calorie Enchiladas
1.Chill the broth and when the layer of fat comes on the top remove it.
2.In a sauce pan, put turkey, onion, cloves garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, cumin seeds and chili powder.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes.
4.While the sauce... - 44.6377
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
1. make the meatballs: Put the meat in a food processor and process until finely chopped. In a large bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and salt. Add the meat, onion, celery, garlic, thyme, pepper and eggs and mix well with your hands. Form into 16... - 31.1534
For meat, use pork chops cut in strips, cut up leftover roast or flank steak, cut in strips across the grain.
If using raw meat, brown in melted fat.
Remove fat; add rice.
Season with salt and brown.
Add water and cook over low heat until done.
Add meat,... - 43.3539
Ham And Poached Egg
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over breakfast. A wonderful leftover recipe the dish offers a surprising mixture of flavors and texture. Serve the Ham And Poached Egg at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 27.3847
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Measure leftover gravy or sauces into 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
If using gravy mix, prepare according to package directions in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or... - 47.5545
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches has a fine taste. The meat and sauce gives the Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches a rousing taste. Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 33.0727
Beef A La Mode
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
Fry in heavy kettle or Dutch oven until golden and crisp.
Remove pork and reserve.
Brown roast on all sides in fat or, if possible, have meat well larded with salt pork and brown slowly without adding fat.
Pour off fat.
Add... - 45.5332
Turkey Or Game Meat Pate
1. Fry onion slowly in butter until browned.
2. Grind together the turkey or game meat and pork (or shred finely in a food processor or blender).
3. Soak bread crumbs in milk then squeeze dry.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the... - 41.6731
Twice Baked Potatoes
I served the potatoes with some German sausage, a Simple Tomato Salad, and some Roasted Broccoli. They would also be great alongside a Roast Chicken, Roast Beef, Pork Chops… Or as the main event: You could cook, then mix in some ground meat, or tempeh, and... - 121.03
Any combination of left-over meat can be served.
Here is one suggestion: Make an omelet of the egg.
Cool and shred.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet; cook the bean sprouts 5 minutes.
Season with half the soy sauce.
Heat remaining oil in a skillet.
Cook the... - 39.8234
Suggested Garnishes For Omelettes
The following garnishes, made up of diced, sliced or chopped ingredients, should be added whilst you are beating the raw eggs: 3 oz. of mushrooms, unpeeled, sliced and cooked in butter first.
2 tablespoonfuls of capers, from which the pickling brine has been... - 27.3228
In a large mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, milk and egg; mix thoroughly using a rubber spatula.
Crumble the ground meats into the bread crumb mixture and gently mix until thoroughly combined.
In a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic... - 43.9694
Wine Glazed Baked Fresh Ham With Gravy
1. With a sharp knife, cut and remove the skin from the fresh ham. Trim the fat, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick layer. Cut 5 or 6 diagonal slashes, about 1/3 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart, over the fat layer.
2. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
3. Place... - 46.3709
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 36.0912
Leftover Pork Roast Recipes By Category
Leftover Pork Roast Dish: