- » Leftover Pork Chop
Leftover Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover pork chop recipes.
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 28.8576
Leftover Pork Casserole
Cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Brown onion in fat.
Add remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
Transfer to 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 15 minutes, or until crumbs... - 36.9647
Leftover Pork In Olive Sauce
Stir flour into hot shortening and cook until light brown.
Add all ingredients except pork and olives.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Put meat in sauce.
Cook, covered, over low heat until meat is heated through,... - 40.4095
Yummy Leftover Pork In Olive Sauce
Stir flour into hot shortening and cook until light brown.
Add all except last 2 ingredients.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Put meat in sauce.
Cook, covered, over low heat until meat is heated through, about 10... - 42.2999
Mandarin Pork Chops
Mandarin pork chops are orangy pork chops. Cooked with orange segmnts and orange juice, the skillet cooked pork chops are also flavored with a dash of lemon concentrate. Peppy with green pepper to taste, it is served warm with flavored rice. - 38.5911
Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
Sweet and sour pork chops are savory roasted pork chops. Skillet and oven cooked, the sweet and sour pork chops are flavored with brown sugar with added pineapple syrup, soy sauce and chicken bouillon. Finished in theoven, it is served makes a full meal with... - 43.9212
Pork Chops With Apples And Onions
1. In a bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
2. Drop pork chops in it and mix to coat evenly. Marinade pork chops overnight in refrigerator or at least 2 hours.
3. Place a skillet on... - 108.029
Betty's Versatile Pork Chop Bites
1. Take leftover spicy peanut dipping sauce from refrigerator, and put it in a saucepan.
2. Place pan on low heat, and bring it to a boil. Pour it into a small bowl, and let it cool to serve with pork.
3. Remove excess fat from pork chops, and... - 100.162
Leftover Meat Spread Or Salad
Mix all of this in a mixing bowl and make sandwiches or serve as a salad.
Leave mayonnaise and Durkee's out and this can be frozen in portions and used with mayonnaise when wanted. - 35.0402
Jambalaya From Leftover Roast
1. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and add the onion, celery and pepper. Cook over a gentle heat until soft.
2. Add the rite, chicken stock, tomato puree and Tabasco sauce. Simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the cold meat, sausage and peas and... - 36.2835
Leftover Rice With Mushrooms
Heat oil in 10-12-inch skillet on medium flame.
Add first the onions and mushrooms, frying and stirring continuously, then after 3 to 4 minutes the sliced green chili, after another minute the coriander and cumin, and finally the rice, breaking any lumps... - 45.8514
Spicy Chops is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Spicy Chops recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.3046
Baked Pork Chops With Homemade Gravy
If you are looking for a great bung-it-all-in-the-oven dish, this is it. Betty adds a healthy twist to the greasy pork chops by baking it. This super easy pork chop recipe is so good that it tastes like you have slogged for hours over the stove for hours.... - 96.5255
Pork Chops With Mustard And Mushroom Sauce
Mix the wine vinegar with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil, the salt, pepper and mustard.
Trim the chops.
Spread the mustard mixture on both sides of the chops and leave for 1 hour.
Heat the rest of the oil in a frying pan.
Remove the chops from the marinade and,... - 39.17
Betty's Scarborough Fare Boneless Pork Chops
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Scarborough Fare Boneless Pork Chopes recipe. Are you going to make Scarborough Fare Pork Chops? If you do, you'll need parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme... - 103.505
Speedy Chow Mein
Melt fat in skillet, and gently saute celery, mushrooms and onion about 5 minutes.
Add green pepper, and saute 2Ã¢â‚¬â€3 minutes longer.
Then add meat.
Mix chicken broth with cornstarch; add Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Stir this mixture lightly... - 44.3816
Country Style Jellied Pork Shoulder
Fit meat and bones into a deep Dutch oven, cutting the shoulder pork into chunks if necessary.
Add warm tap water and salt.
Don't worry if meats are not covered with water.
Bring to boil and skim.
Add remaining ingredients except gelatine, and cover.
Simmer 3... - 43.4985
Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, rosemary, and caraway seeds if desired, and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Mix in the salt, parsley, vegetables, beef,... - 33.8357
Greek Meat Pockets
Greek Meat Pockets has a Uplifting taste. The cheese and tomato juice gives the Greek Meat Pockets Uplifting taste. Must catch it - 41.085
Braised Veal Chops With Leeks
1. Peel and cut carrots into 3-inch-long sticks. Cut roots off leeks. Cut each leek lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into 3- to 4-inch pieces. Rinse leeks thoroughly in cold water to remove any sand.
2. Cut salt pork into 1/4 inch pieces. In 12-inch... - 36.5702
Pork Cottage Pie
Boil the potatoes in water to cover until cooked, about 30 minutes.
Drain and mash them with a knob of butter, a little salt and pepper, and a grating of nutmeg.
Mix the pork, bacon and onion and place in a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with parsley and mix... - 42.5855
Pork With Sauerkraut
Combine butter with sugar in a large saucepan.
Cook slowly over low heat; stir constantly until sugar is melted.
Add onion and simmer covered for 5 minutes.
Add gravy, sauerkraut, salt and caraway seed; bring to a boil, and stir.
Add pork to sauerkraut, and... - 32.5117
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.4583
Pork Jambalaya is the best dish that you can think of when you have leftover roast pork at your disposal ! Cook your Pork Jambalaya in less than half an hour and enjoy it while still hot! - 40.9101
Trim fat from pork before dicing and measuring.
Melt butter or margarine in a pan and fry spring onions for 3 minutes.
Stir in apricot juice, tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and add allspice if... - 39.0816
Pork Tenderloin Waldorf
Pork Tenderloin Waldorf has a fine taste. Pork Tenderloin Waldorf gets its taste from pork mixed with apple jelly and flavored with lemon juice. Pork Tenderloin Waldorf is loved by many people. - 44.3059
Pork Mince And Veggie Saute
A quick and easy pork mince recipe that can be served as a meal or used as a filling or stuffing as well.
Served with rice, noodles or bread, this is a great way to cook a hearty and delicious pork mince meal in less then 20 minutes. It is a great way to... - 113.831
Crown Roast Of Pork
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF Rub roast with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place roast, rib ends down, in large roasting pan (17" by 11 1/2"). Roast 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 5-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook,... - 39.5002
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 114.934
Bistro-style Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Herbs
If you are on the lookout for a pork recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and earn you loads of compliments, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect bistro-style pork that everyone will love. - 109.258
Stewed Pork Rolls
If you have a dinner party to host and you want a few pork dishes to add to your dinner spread then Stewed Pork Rolls is the perfect choice. These yummy rolls will be the winning dish at your party. Try the then Stewed Pork Rolls! - 47.6278
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 49.0598
If you are craving for some Chinese styled food, then go for this special Asian fried rice. This is quite wholesome and delectable and can be served with or without side dish. Follow the easy recipe and add your choice of meat or vegetable to spice up the... - 90.4452
Pork Barbecue On A Bun
Combine all ingredients except buns in medium pan; simmer slowly until vegetables are done and texture of meat is extremely soft.
Serve on buns. - 32.2819
Glazed Pork Shoulder
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a kettle, place the smoked pork. Add in cold water enough to cover the meat.
3) Add in the mixed pickling spices. Let the mixture come to boil on low flame. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or till the meat... - 36.8355
Korean Samgyeopsal Bokumbop
When do Koreans make fried rice? When they have some samgyeopsal left over. Watch James whip up a super easy and quick Korean meal using leftover grilled pork belly, rice and veggies. So the next time you plan to make samgyeopsal, make sure you keep some... - 117.526
Spanish Lechon Paksiw
Have you been looking for some authentic Spanish recipes? Watch this video to learn this fabulous Spanish Lechon Paksiw recipe. The dish is traditionally prepared in Spain and is extremely popular. You too ill certainly get addicted to it. - 106.423
Crown Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Crown pork roast with cranberry stuffing is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in margerine, the stuffing is prepared with celery and onions along with cranberry sauce and stuffing mix. Combined together, the pork is stuffed and oven roasted to a desired doneness.... - 48.1633
Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Have butcher saw off backbone (chine) of roast.
Place meat, rib-ends-up, on cutting board.
Holding meaty side of the roast with one hand, starting 1 inch from one end of roast and ending 1 inch from other end, cut slit between meat and rib bones almost to... - 42.4266
Pork Roast With Sausage And Spinach Stuffing
1) In a big bowl, mix together onion soup mix, spinach, sausahe, bread crumbs and almonds.
2) Also add, eggs, parsley, 1 tsp of thyme, 1/2 tsp of garlic and season with pepper. ... - 45.7939
Peachy Pork Roast
In 2-cup glass measure, add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 cups.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
In medium glass bowl, combine liquid with peaches, stuffing mix (include seasoning packet), egg, walnuts, and... - 42.9753
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 129.935
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, scallions, oregano, cumin, and cloves, and saute, stirring now and then, for 5 minutes or until the scallions are soft.
Blend in the tomato paste, sugar, and salt, then mix in... - 45.3008
Singapore Pork And Cabbage
If using raw pork, brown meat; cover and cook 15 minutes.
If using leftover pork, slice and set aside while preparing vegetables.
Mix vegetables, water, and Italian dressing; cook 8 to 10 minutes.
Add meat, stir till heated.
Add soy sauce combined with... - 35.756
Potato Topped Pork Pie
In a greased 8-inch square baking pan, alternate layers of the meat, sliced apples, and a mixture of the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Pour over the gravy.
Beat together until blended the mashed potatoes, butter, cream, salt, and pepper; pile over the meat... - 42.1284
Pork Roast With Corn Bread & Oyster Stuffing
Pork roast with cornbread and oyster stuffing is an oven cooked pork recipe. Prepared with pork loin roas, it is stuffed with a cooked filling of corn bread, oysters, and vegetables flavored with garlic and fennel. Served with sides of choice, it is filling... - 45.1672
Hearty Pork Soup
Hearty Pork Soup has a unique taste. Hearty Pork Soup gets its taste from pork mixed with mushrooms and chicken bouillon. Hearty Pork Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 45.2036
Pinoy Pork Barbeque
Pinoy Pork Barbeque are marinated slices of pork speared in bamboo skewers and grilled to perfection. Though this might sound like the western famed barbequed pork, this delicious Filipino version of the barbeque has a lot of difference specifically in terms... - 104.908
Apple And Mint Glazed Pork
1. Preheat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2. Cook pork as per the instructions on pack.
3. In a saucepan, melt mint jelly.
4. Stir apple sauce, mint, seasoning and garlic.
5. Check 20 minutes before the completion of cookinh time.... - 43.6159
Barbecued Country Style Pork Ribs
1. Using damp paper towels, wipe pork ribs.
2. On meaty side, make slits about halfway through between bones.
3. Into a 8-quart heavy kettle, pour boiling water and white vinegar.
4. Place pork ribs with fat side up; water should cover... - 47.1391
From the flour, salt, butter and egg yolk quickly knead a smooth pastry dough and refrigerate.
Finely dice the liver, saute in the butter and allow to cool.
Dice the roll and soak in the milk.
Finely dice the peeled onion arid the bacon and saute until... - 45.4503
Fillet Of Pork In Puff Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry.
Rinse the pork fillet and pat dry, rub with the pepper and thyme and fry on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan.
Clean the cabbage, cut it into strips, rinse in a sieve and drain.
Peel and chop the onion.
Finely dice the bacon and... - 43.7191
Fresh Leg Of Pork With Exotic Stuffing
Have meat dealer bone the leg or shoulder of pork. (If leg is used, have it cut almost through to bottom so it will lie flat.)
Have wooden skewers available.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add rice and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,... - 43.0659
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 121.103
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 44.0479
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to create this "typically" Tuscan pork dish with nutmeg, cinnamon, rosemary and sage. Costine is a wonderful way to avoid losing your appetite for the same old spare ribs. This recipe is refreshingly different... - 137.487
To sausage drippings and oil, add salt pork and onion, brown slightly.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 1 1/2 hours, stirring constantly.
Watch carefully after sauce begins to thicken.
Leftover lentils, green beans, peas, baked beans may be added last 5... - 32.4782
Hearty Sausage Lasagne
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Take 6 slices of the sausage meat and chop them into quarters. Chop the remaining meat into 3/4-inch squares.
3) Into the blender add in the 3/4-inch sausage pieces. With the Puree blade on, pulse about 6... - 46.3311
Liver Pate En Croute
Thaw the puff pastry.
Finely dice the calf liver, saute in the butter, sprinkle with the salt and 1 pinch of the pepper and allow to cool.
Cut the ham and the pork liver into strips.
Peel and chop the onion and put through the fine blade of the meat grinder... - 44.127
Blanquette Of Suckling Pig
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the mushrooms, shallots, garlic and bouquet garni.
Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are softened.
Add the flour, cook for two or three minutes more, then stir in the wine and % cup [175 ml.] of the stock and... - 40.5594
Savory Sausage Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a 12X8X2" baking dish.
2) In a large skillet, add in the sausage to brown. Drain off the excess fat.
3) Add into the skillet, green pepper, onion, 1 cup celery. Saute well.
4) In a large saucepan, add... - 45.2696
How about something savory, crispy, and delicious? Yes that's right - let's make Potstickers! - 146.258
Bill Beeh's Lamb Mango Tango
1) Peel the mangoes and take their seeds out.
2) Slice the papayas in halves.
3) Peel the cucumbers and slice them in halves, scooping their seeds out.
4) Chop the fruits and mangoes into 1/4-inch cubes. Add into the mixing bowl along with the mint... - 45.3724
Pennsylvania Dutch Scrapple
1. 1. In a large kettle or medium sized frying pot, place pork pieces and cover with water. Bring to boil and simmer for 1 hour until meat and bones separate.
2. Using a colander strain boiled pork into a large bowl. When cooled separate the... - 35.9456
Pig 's Head Meat In Caul
Put the head into a heavy pot; add water to cover, the whole garlic clove, and salt and pepper.
Bring the water to a boil and simmer the head for about three hours, or until the meat is tender; if necessary, add boiling water to keep the head... - 44.2148
Roast Suckling Pig
1. Have the butcher clean the pig for stuffing. At home go over the pig with a scrubbing brush and lukewarm water; rinse the inside cavity with fresh cold water. Dry the pig inside and out with a soft, clean towel.
2. Rub the inside cavity with 1 tablespoon... - 39.4125
Italian Sunday Gravy
If you are looking for great make ahead meal ideas for your Sunday dinner menu then you should certainly give this Sunday gravy a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions to make delicious garlicky Sunday gravy with loads of meat,... - 112.988
A classic Japanese dish that is synonymous with panko is tonkatsu – thin slices of pork that is coated in panko and fried until golden. While I often order tonkatsu when I eat out, it is extremely easy to make at home. It only requires five ingredients... - 139.511
Stuffed Squid Soup
Clean the squid rataining the tentacles.
Mix the minced pork with the spring onion stalk, salt, pepper and cornflour.
Stuff the squid with a little of the pork mixture and secure the tentacles to each one with half a cocktail stick.
Set aside any leftover... - 40.8858
Imitation Chinese Egg Rolls
These Imitaition Chinese Egg Rolls are an interesting snack ! Try them out with your favorite savory sauces ! Tell me how you like these Imitation Chinese Egg rolls - 33.2318
Budae Jjigae - Korean Cooking
Budae Jjigae literally means "Army Camp Stew" and was born from the ashes of the Korean War. Hungry locals would make this stew from whatever ingredients could be gathered, which often included Spam and canned Vienna sausages from American K-rations. Though... - 125.864
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
1. make the meatballs: Put the meat in a food processor and process until finely chopped. In a large bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and salt. Add the meat, onion, celery, garlic, thyme, pepper and eggs and mix well with your hands. Form into 16... - 31.1534
For meat, use pork chops cut in strips, cut up leftover roast or flank steak, cut in strips across the grain.
If using raw meat, brown in melted fat.
Remove fat; add rice.
Season with salt and brown.
Add water and cook over low heat until done.
Add meat,... - 43.3539
On eventfulyear we are going to learn a quick saute recipe. Along with the recipe we also get a couple of tips on how to saute perfectly because the veggies should not burn in a saute. Here, I have used leftover pork but you can use just about any meat of... - 39.4775
1. Cut the leftover meat (pork, lamb, veal or chicken) into ½ inch cubes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame..
3. Add onions and celery and sauté till golden and soft
4. Blend in the flour and curry powder and... - 47.6839
J's Nasi Goreng
Red curry paste is a great ingredient to have handy. It lasts practically forever in the fridge and is extremely versatile. I use it in many different recipes, including this one for my version of the famous Indonesian fried rice, Nasi Goreng. There are so... - 124.226
Ham And Poached Egg
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over breakfast. A wonderful leftover recipe the dish offers a surprising mixture of flavors and texture. Serve the Ham And Poached Egg at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 27.3847
Swedish Potato Dumplings
Cook potatoes in water in saucepan until tender; drain.
Mash potatoes by hand; measure 3 cups.
Add onion and butter; mix well.
Cool to room temperature.
Add egg, flour and salt; mix well.
Cook salt pork and steak in skillet until brown, stirring... - 44.3971
Saute pork until crisp.
Remove and save.
Saute onion and garlic.
Mix all ingredients excepting lamb.
Bring to boil, reduce heat.
Simmer, covered for 2 hours.
Add lamb and pour into casserole.
Bake 30 minutes at 350°. - 38.0991
Terrine De Faisan
1. With a sharp pointed knife, slice the meat from pheasant carcass.
2. Discard skin.
3. Cut breast meat into strips.
4. Scrape sinews from leg meat.
5. In a bowl, put breast meat with ham and pork strips, pour brandy and Madeira on top. Cover... - 44.005
Terrine De Jambon
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. In a saute pan, melt butter.
3. Cook onions until soft. Do not brown.
4. Allow them to cool.
5. In a large bowl, add pork liver, pork, garlic, parsley, onion, eggs, brandy, salt and... - 44.9397
Left Over Meat Loaf
Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! You can imagine how I cam upon this recipe,. Trust me, if you were looking for a recipe that lets you finish your leftover meat resourcefully, then this is the recipe for you! Try the Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! - 47.2469
Versatile Barbecue Sauce
In small saucepan, cook onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Use as a basting sauce for beef, chicken or pork.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 33.6827
Cheesy Sausage Dip
In a large saucepan, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Sprinkle with flour.
Add the soup, tomatoes, onion and garlic powder; mix well.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in the... - 42.9885
Christmas Brunch Casserole
In a skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain Place in a lightly greased 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Layer with the rice, cereal and cheddar cheese.
In a bowl, beat the eggs, soup and milk.
Spread over... - 35.0442
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 42.6789
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1. Take a frying pan, heat it and soften the chicken fat. If chicken fat is unavailable then replace it with butter.
2. Stir in mushrooms and onion and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Use slotted spoon to transfer the dish to bowl, and... - 40.8263
Pate A La Maison Grand Vefour
1. Combine all ingredients for the dough and roll out to 1/3 inch thick.
2. For the filling make a mixture of the ground meat by grinding veal and pork together, add egg yolks, and season with salt and pepper and the other spices.
3. Add the cooked ham and... - 38.1401
White Pudding Sausage
Grind the pork using the coarse blade.
Place in a cooking pot along with the half-and-half, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
Cook over high heat until the mixture boils and then reduce the heat.
Continue to cook for about 10 minutes, with the lid off.
Add the... - 41.3071
Turkey Or Game Meat Pate
1. Fry onion slowly in butter until browned.
2. Grind together the turkey or game meat and pork (or shred finely in a food processor or blender).
3. Soak bread crumbs in milk then squeeze dry.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the... - 41.6731
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray, add the butter, and melt over moderate heat.
Add the onion and sweet red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until very soft about 8 minutes.
Mix in the basil and... - 45.0401
Pytt I Panna – Swedish Hash
For best results, try to dice the potatoes, onion, and leftover meat into uniform 1/4-inch pieces. The potatoes should be drained of any water and patted dry before cooking. - 28.6693
Combine first 9 ingredients, and form into 12 croquettes (the variation in salt depends on the mildness of ham).
Roll in crumbs, and place in well-greased baking pan.
Pour pineapple juice around croquettes.
Bake uncovered at 350Ã‚Â° F. 30... - 36.2364
Low Calorie Enchiladas
1.Chill the broth and when the layer of fat comes on the top remove it.
2.In a sauce pan, put turkey, onion, cloves garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, cumin seeds and chili powder.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes.
4.While the sauce... - 44.6377
Mexican Veal With Macaroni Shells
Saute onions in bacon drippings until tender.
Add celery, tomatoes, meat and gravy.
Cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
Uncover, and add kidney beans and chili powder to taste.
Season withWorcestershire sauce and garlic to suit your taste.
Serve on macaroni... - 36.5133
Golden Glazed Ham Loaf
This golden glazed ham loaf is a fruited meatloaf. Moistened with milk and fruit preserve or marmalade, the golden glazed ham loaf is spiced with a hint of mustard. Oven cooked, this ham loaf is prepared with added breadcrumbs and can be served, garnished as... - 42.3902
Ribs And Tomatoes
Place ribs in large saucepan and cover with water; bring to boil.
Skim and continue cooking 1 hour over medium heat.
Remove ribs from water and cool; cut into 1 in (2.5 cm) pieces.
Mix maple syrup, catsup, garlic, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and pepper... - 38.4482