- » Leftover Mashed Roll
Leftover Mashed Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Leftover Mashed Roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Leftover Mashed Roll recipes.
Leftover Roast Beef
Are you looking for Leftover Roast Beef Recipe? This is a simple and quick Leftover Roast Beef Recipe. It is absolutely delicious. This dish goes well with rolls, bread or mashed potatoes. Cook, Share and enjoy this Leftover Roast Beef Recipe. - 19.4383
Mash two potatoes; shape into a ball and roll out on a board.
Dice one potato and place it along with the leftovers in a greased dish.
Cover with the mashed potato layer.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top and dot with butter.
Bake in an oven for about fifteen... - 29.2567
Hamburger Potato Roll
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Heat the drippings, add the onion and garlic and saute until the onion is transparent. Remove to a mixing bowl and add the ground beef. Add the egg.
3. Soften the bread in water, press out the excess water and add... - 38.5389
Deep-fried Mashed Potato Balls
1. Grind sea salt into beaten eggs, to taste. Sprinkle beaten eggs with seasoned pepper, and set aside.
2. Place ½ cup cornstarch in a shallow dish; also place 1 cup fine, dry bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
3. Begin making your... - 119.979
Lebanese Style Cabbage Rolls
Cut core from cabbage; place cabbage in large pan and pour boiling, salted water in hole from core.
Cover and let sit for 15-20 minutes, until leaves are soft enough to peel from head unbroken.
Cover peeled leaves (in same pan) with additional boiling water... - 45.4276
Chop the onion and parsley finely in the work bowl, set aside.
In the work bowl, 2 cups at a time, finely mince the cooked meat.
Add the onion and the parsley, the potatoes and mix in the eggs and season.
Form the mixture into cylindrical croquettes about 3... - 35.4389
Combine chicken, potatoes, and eggs.
Roll in bread or cracker crumbs; fry in hot oil.
Dip patties in soy sauce, if desired, before enjoying. - 25.8313
Savory Supper Patties
Combine all ingredients.
Form into cakes.
Roll in flour.
Brown in hot fat in skillet. - 26.0064
Beef And Potato Cakes
Mix together all ingredients except flour and salad oil.
Shape into 6 patties or cakes.
Roll very lightly in flour; saute in hot oil until brown on all sides. - 33.9985
Beef And Potato Cakes
Mix together all ingredients except flour and fat.
Shape into 6 patties or cakes.
Roll very lightly in flour, and saute in the hot fat until brown on all sides. - 26.628
Honey Orange Doughnuts
Heat mashed potato if it's a leftover.
Add sugar, honey, milk, margarine and orange rind.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
This should be a soft dough.
If too sticky to roll out, add a few additional tablespoons flour.
Roll out on a floured board and cut with... - 32.8759
Bubble & Squeak Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then fry the onions and bacon together for 10 mins until the onions are soft and bacon has started to colour. Add the cabbage or sprouts to the pan with a good grinding of black pepper. Stir well, then add a splash of water and... - 35.2773
1. In a large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil such that softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer with cover for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Serve over hot corn... - 38.5098
Crunchy Swiss N Ham Snacks
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
Shape into 1 -in balls; roll in cornflakes until coated.
Place in a lightly greased 15-in x 10-in x 1 -in baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25-30... - 41.1748
Mix the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Dip the chicken pieces in the melted butter and roll them well in the crumb mixture.
Arrange in a large shallow casserole or baking pan, spaced so that the pieces do not touch.
Drizzle... - 37.4056
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 40.7708
Raw Food Recipe: Halloween Cookies
1. In a blender, put the oats and process until it turns into flour.
2. Chop the raisins and apricot, and set aside.
3. In a food processor, grind together walnut, pecan and Brazil nuts, until its forms into flour.
4. Add oat flour,... - 108.754
Beat eggs with sugar.
Stir in butter, mashed potatoes, and buttermilk.
Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add to egg mixture and blend.
Chill dough for 1 to 2 hours.
Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into rounds with... - 47.3161
Red Bean Walnut Nibbles
Toni's take a lebanese dish that's full of flavor and protein.
You can use the leftovers the next day heated up in a tortilla, with salsa. - 119.231
Try this snack for your next party. Easy and fun. This is an inexpensive recipe. They are shaped like ducks. - 40.6789
Lamb In Pastry Crust Lamb En Croute
1) Into a skillet, dab in the butter and saute the chicken livers
2) Place them into a bowl and mash them
3) In the remaining butter saute the onion and the mushrooms and then add to the mashed chicken liver
4) Add in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon... - 47.5515
Betty's Scarborough Fare Boneless Pork Chops
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Scarborough Fare Boneless Pork Chopes recipe. Are you going to make Scarborough Fare Pork Chops? If you do, you'll need parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme... - 0
Scallops And Red Peppers Over Potato Pancakes
This recipe is a fast and fun dish made with leftovers. No measuring, just intuitive cooking. If you have some mashed potato, half a roasted red pepper and scallops this is exactly what you should be making. This is the kind of recipes that you should come up... - 100.537
Lettuce Wrapped Chickpea And Vegetables
Are you racking your brains for a snack that is healthy and quick? Well look no further, here is a super simple, super healthy recipe for you! Watch this video and prepare a unique snack fit for your family. Simply prepared with chickpeas and vegetables, this... - 122.22
Italian Style Zucchini
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Take a large sized skillet, heat butter and put onion, celery, parsley, shallots, green pepper and garlic in it and cook on medium flame.
3.Once the vegetables are cooked put flour in the skillet and... - 41.7728
1) Preheat oven to 355°F. - Gas Mark 4.
2) Make out suitable sized small pieces from the cooked vegetables.
3) Use a buttered baking dish, to place the vegetables.
4) Melt margarine or butter for the sauce over a low heat and stir in... - 43.6903
1. In large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil until softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. To serve accompany with hot corn bread,... - 38.3805
Aloo Paratha is originally/actually made in a 'tandoor' or clay oven just like most other Indian Breads. But, it can also be made at
home, either pan-fried or baked in an oven. The home-made version of Aloo Paratha may not be as soft as the 'tandoor' version... - 53.4498
Homemade Birthday Gift For Kids
Birthday are always happening year round.There are many items that you can give as gifts.But homemade gift is very special.It is tasty and nutritious gift for a kids party. - 43.0681
Potato Gnocchi Sauteed With Mushrooms, Kale And Bacon
Use leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream) The next time you are making mashed or baked potatoes at home, why not make a little bit extra? Use the leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream)from Saturday night to make these light, heavenly pillows of... - 139.928
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 109.993
Three In One Paratha
Doesn’t it feel just wonderful when you mix and match flavors and this paratha will let you do exactly that! Potato in any form is my all time favorite and I just happened to have some cauliflower too. And with a bunch of red spinach that I had to use up,... - 0
Day before or early in day: In medium skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute mushrooms with 1/4 teaspoon salt until tender; set aside.
In same skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute green onions until tender.
Add livers, 1/4 teaspoon salt, ginger... - 47.8619
This cutlet has many vegetables in it that can also be added or replaced as desired. It is a vegan dish. A very good snack and it can also be used as appetizer in parties. - 0
Beef Tenderloin Wellington
1) In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Once the butter browns lightly, add in the mushrooms, green onions and parsley.
2) Cook the mixture over a medium flame, while stirring often, till the liquid evaporates completely.
3) Allow... - 45.9025
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419