- » Leftover Lasagna
Leftover Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover lasagna recipes.
Italian Veg Lasagna Roll Ups
Lasagna roll ups are cooked lasagna noodles rolled up with a cheese and vegetable mixture and baked in a sauce. If Cream Cheese is not available it could be replaced with Ricotta Cheese. This dish uses three different types of cheeses- cottage, parmesan and... - 118.104
Healthy Baked Lasagna
Try this healthy baked lasagna from Stacy. It is the real stuff but so much less calories and that makes it a much desired dish by all the low fat, low cal diners. So if you have such friends, call them over and surprise them with this amazingly delicious... - 117.834
Hearty Sausage Lasagne
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Take 6 slices of the sausage meat and chop them into quarters. Chop the remaining meat into 3/4-inch squares.
3) Into the blender add in the 3/4-inch sausage pieces. With the Puree blade on, pulse about 6... - 46.1083
Vegan Veggie Lasagna
Not only is this vegetable lasagna vegan, but it's also gluten and soy free! Our non-vegetarian friends gobble it up and ask for more! - 0
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna is a great way to use up that leftover chicken or rice in the fridge. With the addition of a few additional pantry items, this easy casserole recipe is a great way to make a meal the kids are sure to love. - 104.911
Wegmans Tuscan Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our Tuscan twist on an Italian classic. If you try one recipe this fall make it this lasagna! This is perfect for family gatherings. Definitely a great choice for entertaining, a special occasion or a fall weekend.... - 133.41
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna noodles for 8 minutes until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a pan, boil water and cook the spinach till it wilts. Squeeze out all excess water and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt... - 44.9869
In a mood to have some tasty lasagna then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this amazing recipe. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 112.366
1) Preheat the oven to
2) In a bowl, mix together minced meat, 1 egg, chopped nuts, raisins, crushed garlic and finely chopped onion.
3) Add in parsley, salt and pepper. Mix again. Make little balls out of the mixture and set aside.
4)... - 46.6086
Chicken Pasta Hot Dish
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In large saucepan, melt butter; add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Combine... - 46.9762
Healthy Turkey Casserole
A great way to use your leftover turkey and veggies! You could also substitute with whatever veggies you have on hand (onion, pepper etc) - 37.9094
Mediterranean And Basil Pasta
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Scatter the peppers, red onions, chillies and garlic in a large roasting tin. Sprinkle with the sugar, drizzle over the olive oil, then season well with salt and black pepper. Roast for 15 mins, toss in the tomatoes, then... - 37.601
Pasta With Creamy Walnut Pesto
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is ready, drain, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the water used to boil it.
3. In a food processor, put the walnuts and garlic and process until finely chopped.
4. Add the basil, cheese, butter... - 45.1271
Bring 2.5 litres of water to a boil and drop the lasagna noodles inside one by one. Stir gently to make sure they don't stick together and boil for 12 minutes. Drain the noodles and immediately cool them down in iced water for 1 minute. In a mixing bowl... - 34.8706
Tex-mex Chicken Casserole
Although I made this casserole with chicken, you can easily make it with ground beef as well. You can also make this with left-over cooked chicken if you would like. The combination of meat sauce with tortillas, salsa and different cheeses make this casserole... - 141.776