Simple Fried Chicken
- » Leftover Fried Chicken
Leftover Fried Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover fried chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover fried chicken recipes.
Ten Minute Stir Fry Leftover Chicken
Amounts of vegetables can be varied according to taste and what is on hand.
Combine egg white, cornstarch and wine.
Dip chicken in this and set aside.
Place oil in wok or skillet at room temperature.
Turn on heat; add ginger root.
Stir-fry until oil is... - 44.3615
Classic Leftover Chicken
Left over chicken is just perfect for chicken fried rice. It is a quick and easy complete meal in itself. A lazy Sunday when you don’t want to spend the day in the kitchen is just right for making fried rice. Done in no time it is a meal that you would... - 33.7378
Tasty Leftover Chicken
There is a lot you can do with left over chicken. This recipe is your guide to making delicious chicken patties easy and quick. - 28.2048
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
Leftover Rice With Mushrooms
Heat oil in 10-12-inch skillet on medium flame.
Add first the onions and mushrooms, frying and stirring continuously, then after 3 to 4 minutes the sliced green chili, after another minute the coriander and cumin, and finally the rice, breaking any lumps... - 45.6433
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 105.374
Rotini Stir Fry
1. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Rotini and drain.
2. In large skillet, heat oil add chicken, broccoli, carrots and onion.
3. Let it cook and stir over medium heat until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in water, bouillon... - 45.7646
Chicken Stir Fry Dinner
Heat small amount of oil in frying pan or wok (to barely cover bottom of pan). Stir-fry meat 2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, at medium-high heat, the onions, celery, and carrots; remove and keep warm. Repeat with each of... - 18.244
Curried Fried Chicken
Wash the chicken, and dry slightly.
Simmer backbone, neck, and wing tips in 2 c cold water until tender, and then strain to make the chicken stock.
Then, over high heat, brown remaining pieces on both sides in the hot salad oil in a deep, covered... - 43.1846
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 45.3186
Pressure Pan Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, salt , pepper and paprika and coat the chicken piecs with this mix.
3.In a pressure cooker, put chicken, onion and 1/4 cup water and let the ingredients... - 41.9679
Ultra Fabulous Batter Fried Chicken
Frying chicken Kosher-style without the greasy mess. Watch Seattle's top Kosher caterer, Leah Jaffee, make the most mouth-watering fried chicken you've ever tasted. - 0
Easy Garlic Chicken
This Garlic Chicken Recipe is one of the simplest, most beautiful and flavorful I know. The left overs (if you have those) make spectacular chicken salad. - 0
Warm And Inviting Chicken Fried Rice
Why would you want to order a take-away when you can make your own restaurant style stir-fried supper in just 40 minutes? Betty whomps up an Asian-influenced dish that you'll want to show off. Impressive looking and amazing tasty, this dish is worth a try.... - 101.415
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
1.In a shallow dish, put buttermilk, summer savory and 1/4 teasppon pepper.
2.Mix the ingredients well and add chicken in the dish and allow it to marinate for an hour by covering.
3.Turn the chicken after every 15 minutes.
4.In a... - 45.1442
Kentucky Crunchy Deep-fried Popcorn Chicken
Get your party rolling with Betty’s all time favorite Kentucky fried popcorn chicken recipe. Easy to make and fun to eat, these bite-sized fingers foods will surely make your guests go gaga. Watch the video recipe for more on how to make fried popcorn... - 103.467
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 44.6878
Chicken Parmigiana By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. Slice the chicken breast lengthwise about ¼ to ½ inch in thickness.
2. Chop the garlic, and keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degree, after the chicken is done.
4. Season the chicken with garlic salt.
5. Beat the eggs and... - 113.348
How To Cook Chicken Meatballs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, chilli powder, garlic powder, and ground chicken. Mix well.
2. Drop butter to keep chicken moist and mix to combine.
3. Roll mixture into small meatballs, keeping them uniform in shape.
4.... - 0
Chicken With Almonds
This Chicken With Almonds is a classic dish that my friend offered to me at a recent party! Ever since, my taste buds were restless for a second Chicken With Almonds treat ! Try it out for yourself with hot toast squares ! Can you tell what in this Chicken... - 38.7731
Chicken With Ginger
1) In a polythene bag, put chicekn pieces with seasoned flour.
2) Toss the chicken well to coat evenly into flour.
3) In a frying pan, heat the oil and butter together. ... - 47.1119
Quick Chicken Sandwich
If you are looking for a portable dish to pack for your picnic or potluck, this is it. Betty demonstrates how to make this chicken delicacy packed between sandwich bun at home. Team it up with some mayo and pickled chips and you have a great party snack at... - 98.9686
If you are craving for some Chinese styled food, then go for this special Asian fried rice. This is quite wholesome and delectable and can be served with or without side dish. Follow the easy recipe and add your choice of meat or vegetable to spice up the... - 88.5063
Ultimate Comfort Food — The Chicken Noodle Soup
Melt away the winter chill with this warm soup recipe. Betty shares her all-time favorite chicken noodles soup recipe that is hearty and light and makes for a wonderful addition to your lunch or dinner platter. Just tune into this video recipe to master the... - 104.437
Greek Chicken With Potatoes
Greek Chicken and Potatoes is a fabulous French dish. Chef is showing the simplest way of making it so even a novice cook can prepare it and outcome will always be delicious. Chicken and potatoes drizzled with lemon juice and then baked with the pieces of... - 73.2613
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
1) Prepare the corn fritters by mixing together the egg, flour, salt and cayenne pepper. Beat the batter well.
2) Add in the worcestershire sauce and drained corn.
3) In a pan of hot oil, drop in tablespoons of the above batter. Fry for about 5... - 45.8187
In a heavy skillet saute the onion in hot butter for a few minutes.
Stir in the flour and saute until a light golden color.
Pour in the chicken stock and stir until thickened and smooth.
Add the seasonings.
Stir in the egg yolks, mushrooms, mushroom liquid... - 40.6579
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1)To Make the Green Curry: In a karahi, dry roast the coriander seeds and jeera for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and let it cool.
2)In a blender, add in Maggi Prawn Cubes, Green Chillies, Onion, Garlic, Galangal, Lemon Grass, Lemon Rind, Coriander... - 46.7674
Indo-chinese Easy Chicken Noodles
This easy chicken noodles dish is prepared in two simple steps - cook the noodles and then stir fry it along with the other ingredients. Eggs, vegetables and even meat are often other added ingredients to the noodles, flavored with soy sauce, salt and pepper. - 0
Combine chicken, potatoes, and eggs.
Roll in bread or cracker crumbs; fry in hot oil.
Dip patties in soy sauce, if desired, before enjoying. - 25.8313
Gumbo And Soups
Gumbo And Soups has a luscious taste. Gumbo And Soups gets its taste from chicken mixed with Worcestershire sauce and veal. Gumbo And Soups is inspired by many around the world. - 47.001
Chinese Fried Rice
1) Take a pan and heat oil.
2) Add meat or fish to the oil and cook for a minute.
3) Add eggs along with salt and pepper.
4) Add rice and soy sauce and cook for 5-10 minutes.
5) Garnish the dish with green onions.
6) Serve the dish on 6... - 41.2035
Stir Fried Rice
1) Take a skillet and add onion, pepper, garlic and bouillon to it. Stir-fry and cook until vegetables become tender.
2) Add all the other ingredients except egg. Cook until hot.
3) Add a beaten egg, if desired. Stir and mix the egg nicely.
4)... - 41.5032
Chinese Fried Meat Rice
1) In a skillet, add oil and fry onions to golden brown.
2) Add rice and sauté with onions.
3) Add eggs and soy sauce to the rice. Season with salt.
4) Cook the mixture by light stirring until properly done.
5) Keep it warm.
6) Serve the... - 45.8804
Chicken Karaage And Kabocha
Have you ever tried making a dish from leftover chicken? The Chef has used the leftover Karaage and added squash to it, to make an amazing dish. Don't forget to try out this recipe. - 92.3876
This is part of our stir fry series. Also known as Wok 'n' Roll. This one pan meal can handle as many ingredients as you want. It's a great solution for leftover rice. This was the best friend rice I ever ate. It was one of those cooking show no-nos which is... - 130.021
Fried Whole Turkey
Here is a mind blowing video that uses special kind of equipments for deep frying a whole marinated turkey. The video is extremely impressive and a great recipe of a special occasion. Try out this fantastic recipe but surely with all the special equipments it... - 107.729
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 128.567
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 43.8162
Corn Stuffed Roast Chicken
Clean chicken, chop liver and giblets.
Melt 2 tbs ghee and saute onions till light brown, add ginger-garlic paste, corn and chicken liver & giblets and fry.
Prick chicken with a fork and rub salt, pepper and chilli powders and oil all over.
Stuff chicken... - 45.0236
Chicken Curry is a sumptuous Indian chicken dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family is hooked to this chicken preparation and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Chicken Curry. You will love it. Trust me! - 46.9496
Curried Chicken And Fruit
Remove the chicken bones if you wish.
Combine flour, ginger, curry, and salt in a paper bag.
Shake chicken pieces until well coated and brown on all sides in heated butter in a frying pan, adding any leftover flour mixture to pan.
Arrange chicken in a greased... - 39.4129
Chicken Pasta Salad
One of the more popular salads in the world would be the chicken pasta because of the simplicity of the flavors that the dish has. Chicken pasta salads joins other bound salads as the best salads since it can be served as an appetizer, a side dish, or the... - 39.1901
About 1 hour before serving: Combine flour, next 3 ingredients; coat chicken.
(Reserve leftover flour.) In large skillet over medium heat, melt shortening; fry chicken until golden.
Into measuring cup, drain liquid from fruit; add enough orange juice to make... - 40.715
Wegmans Chicken Parmesan
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this classic Italian recipe that's a favorite at restaurants, but anyone can do. This recipe is as simple as it gets. It can be done quickly and it can easily be used along with a side of spaghetti or vegetable.... - 138.929
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 98.2781
Creamed Chicken Or Turkey
Use poached chicken or turkey for this dish if possible; it stays moister than leftover roasted meat.
1. Cut the bacon slices into 1-inch squares; set aside the squares from 2 slices.
2. In a heavy pan, fry the remaining squares and the celery in the butter... - 42.3383
Magical Instant Chicken Stew
1) Wash the chicken well and cut chicken into desired pieces.
2) Peel and cut potatoes to 3.5-cm/1.4-inch chunks.
3) Cut the tomatoes into quarters and peel,quarter onions.
4) Slice or cut the carrots into wedges.
5) Cut the mushrooms into... - 45.4047
Country Captain Chicken
1) In the blender, add in the tomatoes, garlic, onion and green pepper.
2) Puree the mix while pulsing for a few seconds. The vegetables must be coarsely chopped.
3) In a bowl, mix together flour, curry powder, salt, pepper and thyme.
4) Dip the... - 47.6969
Homemade Chicken Nuggets And Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Bake them or fry them, either way these homemade chicken nuggets are crisp on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
Best of all they are easy to make and way better than the weirdy, processed rib meat chicken nuggets you get at fast food joints.... - 0
Reshmi Kabobs | Indian Chicken Kebabs
Learn how to make silky smooth, flavorful Kabobs popularly known as Reshmi Kabobs at home. These Kabobs are great as an appetizer as well as can be served with rice, naan or roti to be a complete meal. - 0
Basque Style Chicken Breasts
1) In a large flameproof casserole, fry chicken breasts in oil over moderate heat and turn regularly till brown.
2) Place fried chicken on plate, loosely covered, and keep aside.
3) In the leftover oil in the casserole, add onion and fry lightly till... - 43.3434
Chicken Pieces With Nutty Sauce
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a mortar, add in finely chopped onions, crushed garlic, walnuts and salt. Crush to get a smooth blend. Add in lemon juice little by little to get a creamy texture.
3) Without removing the skin of the chicken, wipe and... - 44.1228
Combine ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
Grill, broil or pan-fry as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 19.246
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 116.432
Chicken Coffee Paprika
Pound the chicken breasts thin using a wooden mallet and plastic sheeting.
Marinate in the lemon juice for 5 minutes.
Drain and pat dry, reserving the lemon juice for later use in the sauce.
Mix flour, salt, and black pepper.
Place on a large plate and flour... - 42.2691
Chicken Marengo With Bacon
Fry bacon until almost crisp in large frying pan.
Lift out with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for later use.
Leave drippings in pan.
Wash and dry chicken pieces well.
Snip off small rib bones with kitchen scissors, if you wish.
Shake... - 41.0666
Chicken A La King With Button Mushrooms
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4).
2) Halve, pit and shred green pepper.
3) Trim and slice the mushrooms.
4) Grease roasting tin with a little butter.
5) Place chicken joints in a roasting tin and wrap with buttered... - 44.9327
Chicken Stuffed In The Front
Remove fat from the tail of the chicken and render the fat by gently cooking in a small frying pan.
You may also use the skin from the neck for rendering.
Allow the fat to cool.
You should have about 3 tablespoons.
Place the giblets and the tips of the wings,... - 45.4856
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
1) In a deep kettle put chicken with 3 cups boiling water, 2 teaspoons salt, onion salt and celery salt.
2) Cook covered till chicken is done.
3) Drain the chicken and cool.
4) With a knife discard the bones and cut into big pieces.
5) Reserve 2 1/2... - 46.9906
Preheat oven to 350°.
Fry the tortillas in a little oil until soft, drain on paper towels.
Heat together soup, sour cream and picante sauce (start with 1 tablespoon of picante sauce and add more if desired).
Fill the drained tortillas with shredded cheese... - 34.3456
Betty's Sauteed Chicken Kebab Vegetables/fruits
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Sauteed Chicken Kebab Vegetables/Fruits recipe. If you make Betty's Brown Sugar-Soy Sauce Marinated Chicken Kebabs, you will likely have leftover vegetables and fruits. You can use your reserved marinade and... - 0
Mix the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Dip the chicken pieces in the melted butter and roll them well in the crumb mixture.
Arrange in a large shallow casserole or baking pan, spaced so that the pieces do not touch.
Drizzle... - 37.4056
Crouton Topped With Ham And Chicken
Thinking what to do with left over cruton? Here is a unique recipe of ham and chicken which will serve as an excellent topping for the cruton. Watch the video to know more… - 105.35
My All Time Favorite Rich Chicken Curry
I love this chicken curry, especially the next morning. It leftover curry tastes wonderful with bread, more so because the chicken pieces get the complete flavor of the spices in the curry. - 0
Anglo Saxon Chicken
1) In a pan, add butter and heat.
2) Pat the chicken joints in the seasoned flour and coat well.
3) Add In butter and fry.
4) Mix in the sliced onion and crushed garlic and mix well.
5) In a bowl, add the beer and mix in the stock cube.
6) Mix well and... - 44.223
1.Rinse the chciken pieces and dry.
Cut the small rib bone using a scissors (optional).
2.In a paper bag, put a mixture of salt, flour and pepper.
3.Put the pieces in it and shake well to coat.
4.Keep aside the leftover flour mixture.
Preheat... - 46.7311
Melt fat in frying pan; add celery, onion and green pepper.
Saute until vegetables are lightly colored.
Stir in flour.
Add tomatoes, bouillon, salt and mustard, -and cook until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat, and add diced chicken, almonds and... - 44.1117
This tasty Chicken Romano is too tasty to resist. My children often fight so much over leftovers of this tasty dish that I end up cooking this dish again for them!! I am not kidding! Try this brilliant Chicken Romano! - 39.0919
Blend the garlic, ginger, onion, cloves, peppercorns, cardamom seeds, coriander and cumin seeds and turmeric into a paste, and fry it in half the oil for 2-3 minutes.
Leave to cool, stir in the yogurt and spread over the chicken.
Cover and leave to marinate... - 45.9954
Lemon And Orange Chicken
1) Fry the chicken quickly in butter or margarine (after coating with flour) by turning frequently until light brown.
2) Arrange in large casserole dish after taking away from pan.
3) Using the leftover juices from the pan, fry briefly the mushrooms... - 46.5627
Chicken In Walnut Sauce
1.Prepare noodles by following the instructions on the package.
2.Once done, strain and put the noodles in 13x9x2 refrigerator to oven baking dish.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Apply the seasoning of salt, rosemary and pepper to... - 45.7004
1. Fry bacon until almost crisp in large skillet. Lift out with a slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for Step 5. Leave the drippings in pan.
2. Shake chicken pieces in mixture of flour, salt and pepper in plastic bag to coat well. (Reserve... - 41.3695
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Indian Butter Chicken
Watch this video to learn a new variations of the traditional Indian Butter Chicken. In this video you will see a simple method of cooking this all time favorite curry. This is a perfect dish to show your cooking skills. - 137.622
Wild Mushroom Chicken And Bacon Risotto
1. Soak the mushrooms in half a litre of boiling water for twenty minutes; drain the liquid into a stock
2. Chop up the mushrooms and add to the chestnut mushroom
3. For the rissoto, in a pan, add half the butter and fry bacon first and then the onion... - 41.7172
Salsa Chicken And Cheese Tortillas
1) On each tortilla, spread 2 tablespoons of salsa.
2) On one tortilla, evenly layer the beans, spring onions, chicken and the cheddar cheese. Top it with a sprinkling of coriander.
3) Place the free tortilla over the layered tortilla. Brush oil over... - 38.7658
Shortcut Shepherd's Pie
1. Preheat oven to 500Â°F. In a large ovenproof frying pan, cook onion, bell pepper, and garlic in olive oil over medium-high heat until just softened, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes and simmer, uncovered, 7 minutes. Stir in chicken. Spread mashed... - 28.4591
Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry
Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry has a lips smacking taste. Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry gets its taste from chicken mixed with coconut and chili powder. Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 44.8779
Homestyle Chicken Parmesan
Homestyle Chicken Parmesan is an easy and delicious recipe that can be made from scratch in your kitchen. Take a look at this video for the details of this traditional Italian recipe. If you want to cut down on the time, you can buy the tomato sauce instead... - 139.919
Escarole Garlic Soup With Chicken Peas
1. Rinse escarole with water in order to remove sand from its skin.
2. Cut leaves in a cross section style into long thin pieces.
3. Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat olive oil into it.
4. Stir fry escarole, onion, and garlic in hot oil... - 49.3812
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 98.3203
Pollo Alla Cacciatora
1) Rinse the chicken under cold, running water. Pat them dry over kitchen paper.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a large heavy pan, heat oil. Add in a few pieces of chicken into the oil. First fry their skin side.... - 45.1712
Malabar Chicken / Mutton Biriyani
Malabar Chicken Biriyani.
Showing you an easy way to make delicious Biryani.
I like to use olive oil, the healthiest option, but if you want a richer taste use ghee instead of oil in the recipe. - 0
The Twice -Turkey treat is splendid! Can you think of a better way of utilizing your leftover Turkey? Try this out and let me know if you agree with me! - 41.0604
Stuffed Cos Leaf
Stuffed cos leaves make an interesting dish and can be easily made with leftovers. The chef explains how it can be made easily and served with garnshing of chopped greens and smoked chicken. Watch out for more… - 110.106
Wash the chicken well.
Pull off any fatty bits.
Into the curds, mix the garlic and ginger.
Drop the chicken bits into this mixture, rubbing it well into each piece.
Cover it and keep it aside for at least half an hour and for a couple of hours if... - 42.8166
Potato Bird's Nests
Peel the potatoes, and keep in salted water so that they will not discolor.
Grate them into coarse pieces, and press dry.
In a saucepan heat the oil to 380°.
Dip the frying basket once into the pan to oil it.
Take the baskets apart, and fill the bottom... - 33.7517
1 Grease a baking pan.
2 In a bowl, mix the chopped turkey, celery, onions, and seasonings.
3 Add in cream, just enough to moisten and bind the mixture together.
4 Press into the greased pan.
5 Place in the refrigerator and... - 45.0748
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 51.9154
Melt 2 oz. butter in a large frying pan.
Brown pheasant quickly, turning frequently to avoid burning.
Chop 6 slices bacon, fry lightly and put into a flameproof casserole.
Place pheasant on top of bacon and pour over 3/4 pint chicken stock.
Cover and cook... - 41.4788