- » Leftover Egg White
Leftover Egg White Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover egg white recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover egg white recipes.
Delicious And Quick Deviled Egg From Leftover Easter Eggs
Got leftover eggs from last night's Easter party? Fret not! Bet on Betty's quick deviled eggs recipe that is just the perfect way to use up your leftover boiled eggs. Prepared in minutes, deviled eggs serves as the perfect canvas for creative and delicious... - 115.772
Leftover Rice And Peas
Combine all these ingredients and top with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. - 34.9354
Ten Minute Stir Fry Leftover Chicken
Amounts of vegetables can be varied according to taste and what is on hand.
Combine egg white, cornstarch and wine.
Dip chicken in this and set aside.
Place oil in wok or skillet at room temperature.
Turn on heat; add ginger root.
Stir-fry until oil is... - 44.3615
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 105.374
Marble Angel Food Cake 8 10 Egg Whites
Sift together 1/2 c of flour, the cocoa, and 1/4 c of sugar 4 times.
Sift remaining 1/2 c flour 4 times.
With a wire whisk, hand beater, or electric beater at high speed, beat egg whites and salt until foamy.
Add cream of tartar, and continue beating until... - 38.3908
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Gradually add the sugar, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together 3 times.
Then add, alternately with milk, a small amount at a time, beating... - 39.8073
Low Fat White Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 13 X 9 inch loaf pan with oil and using flour, dust the pan bottom thoroughly. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sieve in flour, salt, ½ cup sugar, and baking powder. Add 2/3 cup of milk,... - 46.3459
Yesterday S Cake
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a 9 x 12 inch (22 x 32 cm) baking dish.
– Place leftover cake cubes in the dish and set aside.
– In a bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar. Beat 3 minutes. Add flour and baking powder, and pour milk... - 42.279
White Pudding Sausage
Grind the pork using the coarse blade.
Place in a cooking pot along with the half-and-half, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
Cook over high heat until the mixture boils and then reduce the heat.
Continue to cook for about 10 minutes, with the lid off.
Add the... - 41.0843
White Chocolate Berry Dessert
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and butter at 70% power; stir until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until lemon-colored.
Beat in the melted chocolate mixture and vanilla.
Combine the flour and salt; beat into... - 42.6396
White Flaked Tuna Noodle
Planning a dinner meal for your hubby who is in love with tuna fish. Try this interesting recipe of white flaked Tuna noodle. Prepared by combining tuna with onions, mushrooms, celery, sauces, spices and noodle, this dish tastes amazing and can pair well with... - 104.061
Gold Cake Ii
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together 3 times.
Work shortening with a spoon, until fluffy and creamy, then gradually add the sugar, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Beat egg yolks with a hand or electric beater until... - 39.3199
Meringue Custard Bread Pudding
Add the bread crumbs to the scalded milk.
Beat the 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks slightly; add 1/4 c sugar and the salt, and mix thoroughly.
Add milk and bread-crumb mixture, vanilla, and melted butter, and mix well.
Pour into 8 greased or oiled individual custard... - 39.7226
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 38.9322
Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Makes 24 eggs
Cover the eggs with about 1 inch of cold water in a large saucepan. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. When the water boils, turn the heat off and let the eggs sit for 10 minutes. Submerge the eggs under cold water. Peel the eggs while... - 24.143
American Buttermilk Pancake
How would you like American Buttermilk Pancake for your next breakfast? Did we hear an yes? Oh yes, we did! Watch the video for this yummy pancake recipe that is prepared in the traditional manner. Enjoy! - 118.08
Have you ever tried an omelet combining egg and lobster meat. See this fantastic video that shows a recipe for this unique omelet. The chef presents the dish so well and uses a simple technique for plating the omelet. Try it out.. - 87.6052
1) Hard boil the eggs first and when they are quite cool, cut them in half, lengthwise.
2) Take the yolk out and pound it witth salt, butter, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, grated cheese and finely chopped and stoned olives.
3) Pile the mixture into the... - 36.2431
Poach the eggs.
Stir 1 tablespoonful of melted butter into the spinach.
Remove from the heat, stir in the cream; add a pinch of pepper.
This is a good way of using up left-over spinach.
Make your white sauce.
Butter a fire-proof dish, scatter a little grated... - 28.6883
Suggested Fillings And Sauces For Egg Ramekins
White sauce with chopped parsley or other herbs.
Purdes or Fillings: Mashed Jerusalem artichokes, or asparagus mashed with butter.
Mashed globe artichoke bottoms.
Puree of spinach or sorrel mixed with the yolk of an egg or a little cream to bind it... - 30.874
Eggs Baked With Cheese
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons (30ml.) of butter and fry onions in it until soft and transparent.
3.Take a deep round dish, spread the fried onions in it and top it with bread croutons.
4.Drizzle the stock... - 41.2099
Macaroni And Eggs
Place butter, mushrooms, parsley, shallot, salt, pepper and lemon juice in casserole.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid, and set aside.
Spread 1/2 of macaroni in bottom of casserole.
Top with all sliced eggs.
Cover with... - 44.6083
Indian Egg Fried Rice
Celebrate Chinese New Year with classic fried rice that is easy to make at home.This one contains a delicious combination of eggs and green peas . This tasty variation on fried rice is guaranteed to keep the hungry hordes happy. - 99.7137
Souffle De Coquilles St Jacques
1. Chop the scallops coarsely.
2. Whip 1 1/2 egg whites until frothy.
3. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
4. In a food processor, blend 2-3 tablespoons scallops along with 2-3 tablespoons cream and one tablespoon egg white.
5. Add... - 34.5294
Culinary Carrie: Garlic Head Shrimp Boats
Garlic Head Shrimp Boats - A devilishly better deviled egg. When family and friends stop by for those traditional holiday meals there seems to be a much larger array of side-dishes than at any other meal throughout the year. There's just something about... - 118.262
Almond Angel Cake
This Basic Almond Angel cake is a great tea time snack. If you want to add that personal touch do it up with your favorite frosting and serve for dessert. - 44.3867
Meringues With Walnuts (gluten Free Cookies)
Today I am going to show you how to make a cookie that looks difficult to make but it is not: Meringues with Walnuts! Meringue is basically egg whites with sugar, baked at low temperature. Today we are going to add walnuts to it. You get the crunchy outside... - 126.964
1. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in a small bowl, until foamy.
2. Slowly beat in 10X sugar until frosting stands in firm peaks and is stiff enough to hold a sharp line when cut through with a knife. (Keep bowl of frosting covered with damp paper... - 22.1778
Almond Angel Food Cake
Sift together the flour and 1/4 c of the sugar 4 times.
With a wire whisk, hand beater, or electric beater at high speed, beat egg whites and salt until foamy; then add the cream of tartar, and beat until stiff enough to stand in peaks, but not dry.
Add... - 40.2264
Date Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set it aside.
3. In a bowl, mix cake mix, melted butter, and 2 eggs. Beat the batter with electric mixture until smooth.
4. On the bottom of the greased pan, spread the batter
5.... - 44.1479
Easy Butter Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use a cooking spray to coat a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, add cake mix, butter and one egg to make the crust. Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture, until crumbly.
4. On the... - 42.3537
No Fail Hollandaise Sauce
1 In a blender container, combine egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2 Cover and blend at low speed until frothy.
3 In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, place butter or margarine.
4 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until... - 41.0071
Sweet Graham Cracker Pudding
Looking for an easy yet impressive dessert that can be made in advance? Try this crusty, creamy graham cracker pudding. A delicious departure from cakes, cookies and brownies, this delectable pudding is easy to prepare and is very satisfying. Christine whomps... - 102.964
Classic Cream Puffs
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
2. In a bowl, mix flour with salt.
3. Sift it together on a sheet of wax paper.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter.
5. Add flour mixture and let it cook to make a roux.
6. Remove from flame... - 44.7381
Pumpkin Fritters is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared fritters is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.0797
Potato Souffle is an irresistible baked side dish recipe. Once you try this Potato Souffle dish; you will always want to serve to your loved ones! - 43.6319
Chicken Spoon Bread
In saucepan mix cornmeal, flour, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir in broth and milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat; stir in margarine.
Stir in yolks and chicken; fold in whites.
Pour into... - 37.4281
Microwaved Pecan Pie
Beat 1 egg yolk until blended.
With soft brush, coat the crust with some beaten yolk to seal holes.
Microwave at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until yolk is set.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining eggs and white with leftover beaten yolk.
Add remaining... - 43.4692
Cheese Rice Omelette
In saucepan blend soup with milk; stir in chili powder, onion powder, and pepper.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, beat whites till frothy; add 2 tablespoons water and salt.
Beat till stiff.
Beat yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Fold yolks,... - 44.9511
Rum Pineapple Snow
The rum pineapple snow is a rum and pineapple dessert prepared with greated pineapples. Folded in with meringues, the rum pineapple snow is served best in sherbet glasses lined with rum soaked lady fingers. I often use this rum pineapple snow for brunch... - 33.8334
Liver Pate En Croute
Thaw the puff pastry.
Finely dice the calf liver, saute in the butter, sprinkle with the salt and 1 pinch of the pepper and allow to cool.
Cut the ham and the pork liver into strips.
Peel and chop the onion and put through the fine blade of the meat grinder... - 43.8966
From the flour, salt, butter and egg yolk quickly knead a smooth pastry dough and refrigerate.
Finely dice the liver, saute in the butter and allow to cool.
Dice the roll and soak in the milk.
Finely dice the peeled onion arid the bacon and saute until... - 45.2386
Floating Island Lime Desserts
Prepare Floating Islands.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and egg yolks; stir in ReaLime and food coloring if desired.
Spoon into four 6-ounce dessert dishes.
Top each with a Floating Island.
Chill 2 hours or until set.
Garnish with... - 37.2299
Pumpkin Pie With Brown Sugar
Blend 1 egg yolk in medium mixing bowl or 2-qt casserole at low speed.
Reserve the white.
With soft brush, coat the shell with some beaten yolk to seal holes.
Microwave at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until yolk is set.
Add 2 eggs and remaining ingredients,... - 47.9956
Frozen Coffee Mousse
1.Take a stainless steel bowl, put egg yolks in it.
Whip the yolks by adding 4 tablespoons sugar until they turn pale yellow.
2.Set the yolks on lightly simmering water and blend until thick.
3.Put instant coffee and blend further.
4.Put a pinch of... - 41.3923
Creamy Lemon Pie
In medium bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed milk, Real Lemon and food coloring if desired.
Pour into prepared crust.
Chill 3 hours or until set.
Top with whipped topping.
Garnish as desired.
Creamy Lemon Meringue Pie:... - 38.2006
Lemon Chiffon Pie
1) Use American crumb shell, or shortcrust pastry to fill the pie plate or flan ring, and bake blind.
2) In a saucepan, add egg yolks, 2 oz sugar, salt, lemon juice and rind and cook over low heat till thick.
3) Turn off the heat and mix in the soaked... - 43.0001
Mock Chile Relleno
1.Take the chilies and remove the seeds from them.
2.Cut the seedless chilies into thin strips.
1.Grease the bottom and sides of a slow cooker and put half the chilies at its bottom.
2.Top the layer of chili with Cheddar cheese.
3.Spread... - 43.0647
Combine the egg whites with the powdered sugar.
Beat the mixture in a bowl to a very stiff consistency.
An electric hand beater should be used for this or, better yet, an electric mixer, since the beating is a weary and grueling task.
Remove a generous 1/2... - 37.7846
Fillet Of Pork In Puff Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry.
Rinse the pork fillet and pat dry, rub with the pepper and thyme and fry on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan.
Clean the cabbage, cut it into strips, rinse in a sieve and drain.
Peel and chop the onion.
Finely dice the bacon and... - 43.5067
Sweet Apple Pie
This amazing Sweet Apple Pie recipe is the ultimate way to show someone you care, who could resist?! or just scoff it all yourself, no one would blame you as it’s just so good! - 46.5599
Some Fillings For Vol-au-vent Or Puff-pastry Cases
Oysters poached in white wine, then reheated in a mushroom sauce, or sauce poujette.
(Could be tinned oysters for these oyster patties.) Shrimps in white sauce into which the yolk of an egg has been stirred.
Creamed salted cod.
Leftovers... - 21.9006
Scrape some large asparagus stalks, splitting the white part deeply with the knife.
Boil in salted water, drain, and serve the tips with whatever sauce you choose.
The next day you can use up the left-over white parts of the stalks like this: dice them, mix... - 20.5463
Vegetable And Meat Pie
Put the vegetables, macaroni and meat in a greased dish and pour over the white sauce.
Sprinkle cheese and spread the egg on top.
Bake in a hot oven for about twenty minutes, till the top gets browned. - 30.7888
Brown onion in butter, add flour and then milk.
Add yolks and sauce to potatoes and mix well.
Then fold in beaten egg whites.
Bake in greased oven dish about 25 or 30 minutes at 350°F. - 35.1348
Pavlova With Fruits
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Beat until foamy.
Add vanilla and vinegar; beat until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form and the... - 37.1936
Remove the pits from the cooked prunes and press the fruit through a food mill or a sieve—there should be about 1 1/2 c of pulp.
Add the lemon juice and cinnamon.
Beat the egg whites until quite stiff, then add the sugar gradually, while continuing to beat... - 26.1026
Orange Cake Custard
Place cubed cake in buttered 6-cup casserole.
Pour orange juice and rind over it and let stand.
Scald the milk in the top of the double boiler and add it to the beaten egg yolks and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Return to double boiler and continue cooking until... - 39.0612
In a tablespoonful of butter, warm the minced meat (leftovers can be made up to the quantity wanted by adding sausage meat).
When the meat is beginning to brown, sprinkle it with flour, turn over with a wooden spoon and moisten with stockâ€”(only so that... - 32.2814
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy in a small bowl with electric mixer at high speed; turn mixer to low speed; slowly beat in 10X sugar until frosting stands in firm peaks and is stiff enough to hold a sharp line when cut through with a knife.... - 17.2156
Lemon Chiffon Pie
In mediumbowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and food coloring; mix well.
In a small bowl beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff but not dry.
Gently fold into condensed milk mixture.
Turn into crust.
Chill 3 hours or until... - 40.0207
Lemon Chiffon Pie
In mediumbowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, ReaLemon and food coloring; mix well.
In small bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff but not dry; gently fold into sweetened condensed milk mixture.
Pour into prepared crust.
Chill 3 hours, or... - 37.0612
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 33.0719
Quick Key Lime Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed milk, ReaLime and food coloring if desired.
Pour into prepared pastry shell.
In small mixer bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form; gradually add... - 35.3183
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray, add the butter, and melt over moderate heat.
Add the onion and sweet red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until very soft about 8 minutes.
Mix in the basil and... - 44.8227
Cinnamon Chocolate Angel Pie
In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites and vinegar on medium speed until foamy.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; gradually beat into egg whites, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff peaks form.
Spread into the pastry shell.
Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or... - 49.4811
Melt the butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add the onion and celery and saute over medium heat until the onion is soft.
Do not brown.
Add the bread cubes and toss until they are well combined with the vegetables.
Add the salt, pepper, and poultry... - 38.8277
Creamy Clam Bisque
In medium saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Gradually stir in flour and pepper; add wine and reserved clam liquid.
Cook and stir until thickened; remove from heat.
Blend half-and-half with egg yolk; stir into wine mixture along with clams.
Heat... - 40.2204
Texas Pecan Pie
In a small bowl, whisk sugar, flour, corn syrups, eggs, vinegar and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in pecans.
Pour into pastry shell.
Cover edges with foil.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Remove the foil; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near... - 38.2842
Golden Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place bread cubes in buttered 9-inch square baking pan.
In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour evenly over bread, completely moistening bread.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 35.0638
1) Chop the parsley and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combinet the egg yolks and potatoes with salt and pepper and beat well together.
3) Whisk the whites till stiff and fold gently into the potatoes.
4) In an omelette pan, melt a little... - 37.5917
1. In a mixing bowl cream butter.
2. Add salt to the mixture.
3. Combine 1 c sugar - blend well with all other ingredients.
4. Add leftover sugar alternately with eggs and cream.
5. Blend well for a smooth consistency.
6. Beat after every addition of... - 38.4649
Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. To prepare the crust:
-combine Graham Cracker crumbs, white sugar, butter and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and blend well. ----press mixture into 9" pie or springform pan.
2. To prepare the pecan pie filling:
-in a medium saucepan... - 99.5186
Mango And Lime Sorbet In Lime Shells
1. Cut a thick slice from the top of each of the limes, and then cut a thin slice from the bottom end so that the limes will stand upright. Squeeze out the juice, then use a small knife to remove all the white membrane from the centre.
2. Halve, stone, peel... - 33.2385
Chinese Fried Rice
Fried rice is a great recipe to make when you want to use up leftover rice. This is a popular Chinese rice dish and has many variations. This one uses Chinese sausages, carrots and egg. - 116.055
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together the sugar, cocoa, and milk until the cocoa dissolves.
Cool for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg whites.
Stir 1/4 cup of the cocoa mixture into the... - 46.0082
In mixer bowl cream sugar and butter or margarine with electric mixer till light and flurry.
In a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Set... - 45.5929
Bubble & Squeak Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then fry the onions and bacon together for 10 mins until the onions are soft and bacon has started to colour. Add the cabbage or sprouts to the pan with a good grinding of black pepper. Stir well, then add a splash of water and... - 35.2773
Papaya Meringue Pie
Omit other flavorings from the pastry cream recipe, substituting lemon juice and 3/4 teaspoon grated zest.
Cool the mixture slightly, then spoon half of it into the baked pie shell.
Peel, seed, and dice the papaya.
Layer it over the pastry cream, pressing... - 41.7967
Coffee Crunch Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a shallow dish, place fish steaks.
3. In a cup, prepare marinade mixture with lemon juice, 1 tablespoon instant coffee solids, salad oil and salt, mix well.
4. Marinate the fish steaks in the marinade for 30... - 42.9252
Fried cake is just another way to use wonderful sponge cake. Often when you have leftover sponge cake, using it is a concern as it does not taste as good as the fresh one. Here is a recipe to solve your question. Simple and delicious fried cake recipe. - 51.8632
Lemon Meringue Torte
Preheat oven to 275°F To prepare meringue, beat egg whites and cream of tartar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until frothy.
Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Draw 9-inch circle on heavy brown paper.
Place... - 43.6066
Mom's Orange Meringue Pudding
Combine the 3/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan.
Gradually stir in the orange juice and water.
Cook until mixture boils and becomes clear, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, add lemon rind and pour over slightly beaten egg yolks.
Pour... - 44.5111
Original Pioneer Whiskey Cake
1. In Bourbon, allow the cherries and raisins to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 250 to 275 degrees.
3. Beat together butter and sugar till they get fluffy, then include the egg yolks and beat well.
4. Further add the soaked fruit... - 44.8397
Classic Apple Pie
This amazing apple pie recipe is the ultimate way to show someone you care. The recipe is super simple and the pie would turn out to be truely irresistible. Make this fall season special with a magnificent classic apple pie and pamper your loved ones. Check... - 108.862
Fish Slices With Wine Sauce
Fish Slices With Wine Sauce have a grand taste. Fish Slices With Wine Sauce get its taste from fish cooked in eggs and corn flour, flavored with sherry. Fish Slices With Wine Sauce are loved by non vegetarian food lovers. - 46.6862
Simple Coffee Meringue Kisses
1. Take baking trays and brush with oil.
2. Sprinkle a little plain flour on the trays.
3. Tap the inverted trays to discard the extra flour from the surface.
4. Preheat the oven at 250°F.
5. In an electric mixer or a rotary whisk,... - 40.7569
The cheese puffit is a baked cheese and ham preparation made with bread and eggs. The cooked ham along with onions is topped with bread, cheese, egg and milk mix and flavored with parsley and paprika. Slow baked, the cheese puffit may be served as a side. - 49.933
Loco moco is a traditional Hawaiian breakfast recipe , very popular in restaurants. It is a good way to utilize any leftover rice or hamburger. By virtue of its ingredients, loco moco can be served for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Nutrition wise it is a... - 90.6821
Canadian Lamb Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
2) In a saucepan, melt half the butter and add in flour and stir.
3) Slowly stir in milk and cook the mixture over low flame, stirring continuously till it is thickened.
4) Stir in egg yolks... - 39.7006
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Use either cooked leftover potatoes or boil the quantity required and mash.
3) Slice the fish into pieces. Place in a greased pie dish or baking dish. Season and then add the milk.
4)... - 40.4386
Culinary Carrie: Warm Brie En Croute
1. Place brie in freezer for one hour, so that is nice and chilled.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. On a floured baking sheet, place the puff pastry sheet; spread the jam in the... - 101.807
Fresh Strawberry Trifle
Line bottom and side of 2-quart glass serving bowl with ladyfingers.
Spoon 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries over bottom; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sherry.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, ReaLemon and 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries;... - 39.4338
Orange Pumpkin Tart
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine flour, 3/4 cup oats and 1/2 cup sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture.
Mix remaining oat mixture with water until dough is moistened.
Divide into 2 parts; press each onto cookie sheet to form a 12 X... - 45.0327
1.Strain asparagus and keep aside the liquid.
2.In a large bowl, mix asparagus with asparagus white sauce,2 cups cracker crumbs and cheese and let the bowl stay in the refrigerator overnight after putting the lid on.
3.Make small... - 45.3697
Chicken Breasts Florentine
1) Blend onion soup with water.
2) In beatan eggs, dip the chicken breasts and toss then in bread... - 44.7241
1) For the meringue, beat the egg whites till stiff and mix in half the sugar.
2) Beat the mixture till stiff, and gently fold in the leftover sugar.
3) On baking sheets, drop the mix and make 3 thin rounds of 8-9 inch-diameter.
4) Place in pre-set... - 42.3419
Prawns With Broccoli
1. Wash king prawns in water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
2. Shell the prawns and remove the black intestinal vein.
3. Lengthwise cut each prawn in half and chop into small pieces.
4. In a small bowl, put together prawn pieces, ginger,... - 46.4418