- » Leftover Corned Beef
Leftover Corned Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover corned beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover corned beef recipes.
Corned Beef And Potato Hash
Are you looking for a great breakfast idea? Here is a wonderful video that shows a recipe for corned beef and potato hash that you would surely appreciate. The chef here makes a very simple recipe that is just mildly flavored and can prepared in just a few... - 107.639
Left-over Brisket Chili
Does the leftover meat bother you and you cannot use them in sandwiches? Try making some quick and fast forward chili recipe from the chef in this video. This recipe is made from the leftover brisket and is ready really fast. Watch the video to learn how to... - 115.727
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 31.6213
Quick Easy Budget-friendly Corned Beefcakes
You don't always need fine china or elaborate settings to make your dinner a success. Sometimes something as sumptuous as corned beefcakes can liven up your dinner table. Betty demonstrates how you can make this delicious meat cakes conveniently and in less... - 101.573
Mock Brunswick Stew
Cut meat into bite-size pieces, and place in saucepan.
Cover with consomme, and add tomatoes.
Bring just to boil.
Add wine and seasonings, and reduce heat to simmer.
Meantime cook frozen lima beans separately, following package directions, and boil... - 36.6952
Betty's Oven-baked Mini Reubens
This is a great finger food for parties. Golden-Baked Mini Reuben Sandwiches are made of corn beef and Swiss cheese. They are simply delicious and your guests will love it. - 112.245
Classic Corn Pone Pie
Brown ground beef and onion in shortening.
Add seasonings and tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
Add kidney beans.
Pour into greased 11/2-quart casserole.
Top with corn br ead prepared according to package directions.
Bake 20 minutes or until corn bread is... - 41.7932
Famous Corn Chip Pie
This hearty recipe tastes great over corn chips, baked potatoes, rice...even French fries! - 114.306
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 112.144
Classic New England Boiled Dinner
1 Slash fat edges of roast at 1-inch intervals.
2 Score fat on top and bottom of roast.
3 Place roast, fat-side down, in a floured roasting bag set in a deep 4-quart casserole.
4 Choose the size roasting bag and baking dish that allows the... - 40.6709
Corn Topped Casserole
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown beef and oil.
2) Add soup and milk and stir.
3) Heat thoroughly
4) Transfer content into 1-quart baking dish.
5) Add remaining ingredients and mix.
6) Spoon the mixture over meat.
7) Bake at 350° for 15 to 20... - 45.9892
Beef Pie A La Medallion
The beef pie a la madelon is a peppy and savory beef pie made with cooked and cubed beef. Baked in the oven with gravy cooked vegetables like onions, green peppers and green beans, the beef pie is topped with biscuit dough and baked to a rich brown. - 45.2412
Irish Egg Rolls
This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers. - 37.252
1.Mix beef, onion, oil, vinegar, parsley, capers, mustard, garlic saltand oregano., peppers and allow the mixture to refrigerate for 3 hours minimum.
2.Toss with shredded letuce and serve. - 38.8408
Roast Beef Summer Salad
1) Take the potatoes and put them in a pan along with cold water. Boil the potatoes for around 20 minutes to make them tender. Take the potatoes away from the water and allow them to cool for another 30 minutes.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut them into... - 48.1984
Thick Beef Spaghetti Sauce
1) Remove any excess fat from the beef cubes and cover with flour, shaking off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat 15 ml of corn oil and saute onions till transluscent.
3) In another skillet, pour in the rest of the oil and throw in... - 44.7141
1. In large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil until softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. To serve accompany with hot corn bread,... - 38.583
Sausage And Potato With Cheesy Grits
A warm filling breakfast. This video shows how to prepare sausages and onion with a cheesy grit in a true Irish style. This sensational video prepares this recipe very quick. The super rich cheesy grit compliments the sausages in a wonderful way. - 101.991
Beef Enchiladas Supreme
Brown the hamburger, onions, garlic & oregano.
Add chili powder, salt, enchilada sauce and water.
Cover and simmer for 1/2 hour.
Quickly fry 6 tortillas in small amt of oil until just soft; place each between paper towels.
Lay a tortilla on a large plate,... - 40.2785
Protein Power With Tasty Beef Enchilada
A delicious beef enchilada is one dish you will certainly find on the menu of any Tex-mex joint or Mexican restaurant. The traditional beef enchilada consists of a corn tortilla rolled around a juicy meat stuffing and covered with a hot chili pepper sauce,... - 33.5975
1) Preheat oven to 380°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) Use the mincer to mince the bacon (or break up the corned beef).
3) Finely chop onion and keep aside.
4) Peel and boil the potatoes. Drain and keep aside.
5) In a small pan, melt 1 oz. of the... - 43.3802
New England Boiled Dinner In Pressure Cooker
Remove the bag from the corned beef, and place on a rack in a small pressure cooker.
Add water, bay leaf and garlic.
Cover, and pressure-cook about 35 minutes.
Cool, and remove cover.
Add the whole vegetables, and replace the cover.
Continue cooking... - 39.1197
Boiled Dinner New England Style
Wash corned beef; put in kettle and cover with boiling water.
Add medium onion, bay leaf, garlic, and peppercorns.
Cover and simmer for 3 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Meanwhile, cook beets separately and slip off skins.
Add potatoes, carrots, and small... - 42.1342
Shepherds Pie is a traditional English dish with a beef base and a mashed potato crust. One of the most famous Irish dishes, Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made from leftover mutton, minced and topped with mashed Potato. However, ground beef is mostly used... - 46.3941
Kentucky Burgoo Soup
Looking for a fuss-free, good-for-you soup recipe that features the goodness of veggies, the heartiness of beef, and the irresistible crunch of chicken? Then your search ends here with this Kentucky special burgoo soup. A bowlful of this soupy delight is sure... - 108.963
How To Cook Shepherd's Pie
One of my favorite “soul food” recipe is Shepherd’s Pie…
…What’s not to love with this traditional, tasty combination?
Mashed Potatoes and Ground Beef with tasty home-style spices.
This recipe may be just how your grandmother made Shepherd’s... - 100.559
Irish Egg Rolls
"This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers!!!" - 28.877
Dip the meat in the flour, saute in heated oil on both sides, until lightly browned.
Sprinkle the meat with some salt and pepper, place them on a pyrex baking dish, top with mushrooms.
Dissolve the starch with water.
Heat wine and mushroom juice, add... - 34.3331
1. In butter, in Dutch oven, saute onions until golden. Add stewed tomatoes and kidney beans.
2. Then, using one of empty cans as a measure, fill it with meat. Add to bean mixture with caraway seeds. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
3. Serve with slices of French... - 21.2546
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, scallions, oregano, cumin, and cloves, and saute, stirring now and then, for 5 minutes or until the scallions are soft.
Blend in the tomato paste, sugar, and salt, then mix in... - 45.3008
Vegetable Soup With Potatoes
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.0948
Vegetable Soup For Party
In microproof Dutch oven or large casserole, brown ground beef on HIGH 2 Minutes.
Drain off fat if necessary.
Put 3 cups (750 mL) of water in blender, add onions, carrots and potatoes and chop coarsely.
Add to Dutch oven.
Put tomatoes in blender; add 2 cups... - 46.1412
1. In a large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil such that softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer with cover for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Serve over hot corn... - 38.7099
Tempeh For My Nachos?!
Tempeh is used instead of ground beef to make a yummy take on nachos! Eat them while watching your favorite game or movie! - 105.884
Maryland Crab Soup
The Maryland crab soup is a peppy crab soup made with mixed veggies with beef stock. Easy to prepare, this flavorful brew is seasoned with seafood seasonings of choice. I like this maryland crab soup topped with a little shredded cheese! - 31.8084
Meat-rice Stuffed Grape Leaves Dolma
Rinse the grape leaves in hot water and remove the stems.
Soak the leaves in water and wash several times to remove the sulphur smell.
Wash the rice and set aside.
To prepare the filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine the rice with the meat,... - 41.9868
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9x13 inch baking dish (lightly, if using nonstick pan).
Heat nonstick skillet on top of stove.
Fry onion lightly.
If your vegetables and meat are uncooked, then proceed to fry them with the onion until they are done.
Scramble... - 36.5087
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 116.134
Betty's Game Day Nachos -- Super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Game Day Nachos. These were made for this year's Super Bowl parties, but they are great for any party or snack. - 111.877
Hearty Vegetable Soup
1. Place beef, soupbone, salt, and 4 quarts water in very large kettle. Cover; bring to boiling. Skim surface.
2. Add cabbage, onion, carrots, celery, green pepper, and tomatoes.
3. Bring to boiling; simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
4. Add other ingredients;... - 38.7212
This video will show you how to make cute meatball curry. - 98.9415
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in soup pot. Brown beef in oil; remove. Brown pork and chicken separately, adding oil as needed. Return all meats to pot. Add water and salt; cook over low heat until just tender, skimming as necessary. Cool. Remove bones and skin... - 24.3816
Tex-mex Chicken Casserole
Although I made this casserole with chicken, you can easily make it with ground beef as well. You can also make this with left-over cooked chicken if you would like. The combination of meat sauce with tortillas, salsa and different cheeses make this casserole... - 143.707