- » Leftover Corn
Leftover Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover corn recipes.
Cooking Leftover Rice
Holidays can mean huge pile of leftover rice. If you too got a huge bowl of rice left from last night's dinner, then this recipe should bail you out. Flavorful, filling and loaded with a gamut of lip-smacking ingredients, this rice recipe makes for a... - 68.7324
Corned Beef And Potato Hash
Are you looking for a great breakfast idea? Here is a wonderful video that shows a recipe for corned beef and potato hash that you would surely appreciate. The chef here makes a very simple recipe that is just mildly flavored and can prepared in just a few... - 105.7
Turkey Leftover | Great Everyday Meals By Momma Cuisine
Over the holidays, the leftovers are just as abundant as the main meal. On this episode of Great Everyday Meals, I take some infamous Thanksgiving leftovers and give some great ideas on how to turn them into brand new meals. First is a Thanksgiving Dinner... - 0
Leftover Vegetable Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prick bottom and sides of pie crust.
Combine vegetables, onion and garlic and place in crust.
Cover with cheddar cheese, sprinkle with Parmesan and dot with butter.
Bake until vegetables are hot and crust is light golden brown, about... - 39.6609
Left-over Brisket Chili
Does the leftover meat bother you and you cannot use them in sandwiches? Try making some quick and fast forward chili recipe from the chef in this video. This recipe is made from the leftover brisket and is ready really fast. Watch the video to learn how to... - 115.469
Mock Brunswick Stew
Cut meat into bite-size pieces, and place in saucepan.
Cover with consomme, and add tomatoes.
Bring just to boil.
Add wine and seasonings, and reduce heat to simmer.
Meantime cook frozen lima beans separately, following package directions, and boil... - 36.4891
1) In a serving bowl, mix together rice, tomato, peas, corn, and green onions.
2) For the dressing, beat together rest of the ingredients.
3) Pour the dressing over rice and toss to coat well.
4) Chill, covered in refrigerator for at least 15... - 45.1622
Rainbow Corn Salsa
Did you know that a colorful meal represents a healthy meal? Naturally bright foods have several health benefits. Here is the video recipe for a rainbow colored salsa! Watch the video and get some great nutrition tips. - 111.165
Cornbread With Corn Casserole
Do you need a quick side dish solution which is loaded with flavors? Then you should not miss this creamy corn bread corn casserole side dish. With this professionally made video, it would not be difficult to put together this recipe in least time. This corn... - 126.971
Makai Na Vada - Corn Fritters
If you are keen on making a delicious Indian snack, then do try this. You can serve it with tea. You can serve this snack to your family and guests and I'm sure they'll love it. Certainly watch the video before making the snack. - 99.7774
Lynn's Mini Corn Dog Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make Mini Corn Dog Muffins. This is a great appetizer or snack that is super easy to make. - 0
Corn Topped Casserole
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown beef and oil.
2) Add soup and milk and stir.
3) Heat thoroughly
4) Transfer content into 1-quart baking dish.
5) Add remaining ingredients and mix.
6) Spoon the mixture over meat.
7) Bake at 350° for 15 to 20... - 45.7619
Classic Corn Pone Pie
Brown ground beef and onion in shortening.
Add seasonings and tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
Add kidney beans.
Pour into greased 11/2-quart casserole.
Top with corn br ead prepared according to package directions.
Bake 20 minutes or until corn bread is... - 41.5943
Corn Meal Mush
Bring salted water to a boil, then allow to simmer steadily.
Take some of the polenta flour, and dribble it very slowly into the water.
Stir continuously, with a long wooden spoon, to avoid lumps.
Continue to add flour in a steady thin stream.
When mixture is... - 32.6331
Savory Corn Bread Stuffing
In large skillet, cook mushrooms, celery and onion in margarine until tender.
In large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water.
Add sausage, mushroom mixture and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Loosely stuff turkey just before roasting.
Place remaining stuffing in... - 33.8421
Mom's Sesame Corn Crisps
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees C.
2) Grease 2 cookie sheets and keep them aside.
3) Boil water and meanwhile combine cornmeal, sesame seeds, salt and oil in a separate bowl.
4) Add the cornmeal mixture to the boiled water and stir... - 39.5939
Savory Corn Bread Stuffing
This savory cornbread stuffing is a meaty poultry stuffing mix made with vegetables and mushrooms. Prepared with browned sausage combined with the vegetables and cornbread with poultry seasoning to taste, the corn bread stuffing can be stuffed and roasted... - 36.4335
Chicken And Corn
1. In a pot, boil salty water and add rice. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add a full packet of sweet corn and boil again for 5 additional minutes.
3. Drain both rice and corn together and toss in hot water.
4. Finely chop the chicken flesh and mix... - 38.8
Ham And Corn With Noodles
Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the onion and green pepper about 5 minutes, or until onion begins to look transparent.
Stir in flour and slowly add milk, stirring until the sauce is smooth and thickened.
Add the ham, corn, curry powder and salt... - 43.2817
Pork Roast With Corn Bread & Oyster Stuffing
Pork roast with cornbread and oyster stuffing is an oven cooked pork recipe. Prepared with pork loin roas, it is stuffed with a cooked filling of corn bread, oysters, and vegetables flavored with garlic and fennel. Served with sides of choice, it is filling... - 44.9485
Turkey And Corn Pudding
Place turkey slices or pieces in the bottom of a greased 2 qt casserole.
Beat eggs, milk, and flour together.
Add remaining ingredients, and pour over the turkey.
Bake in a moderate oven of 325°F for 1 hr., 15 min., or until a silver knife inserted in the... - 32.8673
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 33.0719
Corn, Egg And Swiss Bake
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the corn and water. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
2) Add in the chopped green onion, cover and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH till the onion turns tender. Drain the mixture.
3) Add in 3/4 cup cheese,... - 40.5462
Famous Corn Chip Pie
This hearty recipe tastes great over corn chips, baked potatoes, rice...even French fries! - 0
Corn And Black Bean Salsa
1. Drain the soaked beans and rinse well in cold water.
2. Add to a large pan and cover with fresh cold water.
3. Place over a high flame and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the flame and simmer for 45 minutes or until tender.
5. Drain again and add to a... - 40.6268
Turkey Pie With Corn Bread Topping
In saucepan heat soup, milk, peas, pimiento, and turkey.
Put in shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Mix egg and milk; add to dry ingredients; mix well.
Pour over turkey mixture.
Bake in preheated hot... - 43.9457
Brandied Wild Rice Corn Bread And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Add bacon to a large, heavy skillet, place on moderately high heat and allow the bacon to turn brown. Transfer to paper towel and drain.
2. Add garlic, celery and onions to the drippings and stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes to turn golden brown. Mix... - 44.1752
Corn Stuffed Roast Chicken
Clean chicken, chop liver and giblets.
Melt 2 tbs ghee and saute onions till light brown, add ginger-garlic paste, corn and chicken liver & giblets and fry.
Prick chicken with a fork and rub salt, pepper and chilli powders and oil all over.
Stuff chicken... - 45.0236
Quick Easy Budget-friendly Corned Beefcakes
You don't always need fine china or elaborate settings to make your dinner a success. Sometimes something as sumptuous as corned beefcakes can liven up your dinner table. Betty demonstrates how you can make this delicious meat cakes conveniently and in less... - 99.6344
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
1) Prepare the corn fritters by mixing together the egg, flour, salt and cayenne pepper. Beat the batter well.
2) Add in the worcestershire sauce and drained corn.
3) In a pan of hot oil, drop in tablespoons of the above batter. Fry for about 5... - 45.8187
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 110.206
Chicken And Corn Pot Pie
Bring 1 quart water to boil in saucepan.
Add onions and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain in colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Trim off tops and bottoms of onions and slip off skins.
Melt butter in large, shallow casserole over medium heat.
Add bacon and... - 48.3674
Salmon And Corn Salad
1. (If using leftover crispy potatoes, re-heat in the toaster oven. 350F until they’re hot.)
2. Heat pan. Add oil. Slowly add egg (I like to pour it from a small bowl). Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook, covered, flipping if... - 111.439
In this video I'm showing how to reuse left-over polenta. - 97.2305
Pickled Baby Cobcorn
Trim the cobs well and remove husks.
Plunge into rapidly boiling water and boil 4 or 5 minutes.
Drain and arrange in hot sterilized pint jars.
Boil remaining ingredients together for 5 minutes and remove spice bag.
Pour this syrup over the cobs filling the... - 34.7117
Basic Grits Porridge
All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast and this grits porridge recipe will take you there! The beautiful colors and flavors of grits make this traditional porridge extra special. This creamy porridge is the perfect breakfast treat and will get the... - 127.742
Betty's Oven-baked Mini Reubens
This is a great finger food for parties. Golden-Baked Mini Reuben Sandwiches are made of corn beef and Swiss cheese. They are simply delicious and your guests will love it. - 110.314
Quick Pizza Pockets
A quick and delicious recipe, perfect snack to serve to your guests. Its an innovative way to use up your leftover pizza base as well. - 0
Packed with flavors and yummy ingredients, polenta frittatas makes for excellent addition to brunch or dinner and are a perfect way to please both kids and adults. Easy and effortless, this polenta frittata recipe could be the best way to use your polenta... - 71.492
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Grease an oven dish or baking tray.
3) In a small pan, heat the white sauce or gravy.
4) In another saucepan, boil the four cups of milk with salt and pepper.
5) Stir continuously and add in the... - 42.8695
Sausage Polenta Pie
1. In a slow cooker, add onion, garlic, tomato, picante sauce, basil, oregano and parsley.
2. Take a medium sauce pan.
3. Put cornmeal and broth in the pan.
4. Cook the mixture and bring it to a boil.
5. Keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
6.... - 48.307
Karela Masala By Chef Sonali
Clean, wash and wipe karela absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends. Slit and keep aside. Mix red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stuff the karela/bittergourd with this masala. Keep... - 51.9414
Grilled Polenta With Mushroom Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix cornmeal with water.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. In a non-stick saucepan, put in the stock and add some salt and pepper to season. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cornmeal mixture in the saucepan and stir properly.... - 42.687
Raspberry And Lemon Polenta Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C / 170C fan / gas 5 and butter two 20cm sandwich tins, line the bottom of tins with baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat the butter and 225 g caster sugar together until creamy. Gradually add the eggs, little by little, until the mix is... - 39.6179
Cook celery, onion, and garlic in butter until light brown.
Crumble bread cubes and com bread in large bowl.
Add sage, salt, and pepper.
Stir celery mixture into bread cubes.
Add evaporated milk, broth, and eggs.
Pour into greased 9 x 13" pan.
Bake... - 45.3186
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9x13 inch baking dish (lightly, if using nonstick pan).
Heat nonstick skillet on top of stove.
Fry onion lightly.
If your vegetables and meat are uncooked, then proceed to fry them with the onion until they are done.
Scramble... - 36.3027
1) If using celeriac, peel and then cut into thin strips. Blanch the strips in salted, boiling water for 5 minutes.
2) In case of celery stalks, pull out the strings and finely chop them.
3) Into a bowl, add in the celeriac or celery, thinly sliced... - 44.589
Classic New England Boiled Dinner
1 Slash fat edges of roast at 1-inch intervals.
2 Score fat on top and bottom of roast.
3 Place roast, fat-side down, in a floured roasting bag set in a deep 4-quart casserole.
4 Choose the size roasting bag and baking dish that allows the... - 40.4556
Toasted Chili Con Carne Sandwich With Cream Cheese
Wondering what to do with your leftover chili con carne from your last party? Simple, toss them together to create a lip-smacking toasted cream cheese sandwich. Delectable and easy to make, this lip-smacking treat is a great way to stuff yourself on hungry... - 89.1639
Irish Egg Rolls
This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers. - 36.9958
Noodle Cheese Balls
This is a very easy and tasty recipe that you can make with leftover noodles.. - 37.0413
New England Boiled Dinner In Pressure Cooker
Remove the bag from the corned beef, and place on a rack in a small pressure cooker.
Add water, bay leaf and garlic.
Cover, and pressure-cook about 35 minutes.
Cool, and remove cover.
Add the whole vegetables, and replace the cover.
Continue cooking... - 38.9263
Easy Appetizers In The Bag Holder
The Bag Holder is great for any recipe you need a bowl. It is fun for all ages and the benefits are endless. See another tester of TBH. - 70.4552
Beef Pie A La Medallion
The beef pie a la madelon is a peppy and savory beef pie made with cooked and cubed beef. Baked in the oven with gravy cooked vegetables like onions, green peppers and green beans, the beef pie is topped with biscuit dough and baked to a rich brown. - 45.0404
Irish Egg Rolls
"This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers!!!" - 28.6115
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, scallions, oregano, cumin, and cloves, and saute, stirring now and then, for 5 minutes or until the scallions are soft.
Blend in the tomato paste, sugar, and salt, then mix in... - 45.0872
1. In butter, in Dutch oven, saute onions until golden. Add stewed tomatoes and kidney beans.
2. Then, using one of empty cans as a measure, fill it with meat. Add to bean mixture with caraway seeds. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
3. Serve with slices of French... - 20.9816
Fried Shrimp De Luxe
Dip shrimp into egg, then into a mixture of the corn flake crumbs, soup mix and cheese.
(Store leftover crumb mixture, tightly covered, in refrigerator to use for coating meat, poultry, and shellfish, or as topping for casseroles.) Fry the shrimp until... - 24.5984
Ham 'n' Pickle Kabobs
Melt jelly in a saucepan.
Blend in mustard and corn syrup until well blended; boil 2 minutes.
Stir in ham cubes; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Gently stir in peaches and pickle slices; cover and heat 10 minutes.
Drain sauce from ham, peaches,... - 32.6585
Sausage And Potato With Cheesy Grits
A warm filling breakfast. This video shows how to prepare sausages and onion with a cheesy grit in a true Irish style. This sensational video prepares this recipe very quick. The super rich cheesy grit compliments the sausages in a wonderful way. - 101.724
Stuffed Summer Squash
Heat oil; cook onion until golden brown.
Add meat and mushrooms; cook 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour; mix in.
Add enough gravy to moisten; do not make too soft.
Add soy sauce, mixed herbs, and vegetables.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Or cut... - 44.474
Vegetable Soup With Potatoes
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 37.8827
Preheat oven to 350°.
Fry the tortillas in a little oil until soft, drain on paper towels.
Heat together soup, sour cream and picante sauce (start with 1 tablespoon of picante sauce and add more if desired).
Fill the drained tortillas with shredded cheese... - 34.3456
Chicken Or Turkey Mole Poblano I
The chicken or turkey mole poblano is prepared with the mole poblano sauce along with tomto sauce and chicken stock. This recipe may be prepared with either turkey or chicken and it turnes out savory and saucy. I so adore this recipe as it is simple and... - 36.0376
1) In a large pot , add all the ingredients, allow to boil, simmer covered for about 40 min.
2) Serve immediately with slices of freshly baked whole wheat bread and cheese. - 37.2693
Classic Turkey Pot Pie
When the thanksgiving leftovers are there, you could make best use of them by making a delicious pot pie! And Ken does just that by creating this pie! See the video for more! - 115.725
Chicken Or Turkey Mole Poblano Ii
Combine with tomatoes, onion, garlic, peanuts, tortilla, raisins, and sesame seed.
Put a small amount at a time into an electric blender and blend to make a thick puree.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add the puree and cook, stirring... - 41.3381
1.Mix beef, onion, oil, vinegar, parsley, capers, mustard, garlic saltand oregano., peppers and allow the mixture to refrigerate for 3 hours minimum.
2.Toss with shredded letuce and serve. - 40.3063
1) Preheat oven to 380°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) Use the mincer to mince the bacon (or break up the corned beef).
3) Finely chop onion and keep aside.
4) Peel and boil the potatoes. Drain and keep aside.
5) In a small pan, melt 1 oz. of the... - 43.1841
Kadhi is a traditional full-bodied dish with a smooth texture. It is had as an accompaniment with most Indian Breads or even plain white rice. This recipe of 'Sindhi Kadhi' has been shared with me by my friend, Shradha. It very tasty, easy to make and also... - 34.3556
Here is a secret recipe of Eccedenza Diletto that my Mom has kept hidden for years! We just loved it whenever she made it and believe me the awesome combination of veggies and the truly inviting flavor can just make you go drooling right at the sight of it!... - 48.442
Chinese Style Veggie Chicken
Chinese Style Veggie Chicken has a simple taste. The Cornstarch and soy sauce enhance the taste of Chinese Style Veggie Chicken. Chinese chicken lovers must try Chinese Style Veggie Chicken. - 38.5133
Twice Baked Potatoes With Ham And Cheese
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Halve the potatoes lengthwise and, leaving shells 1/4 inch thick, scoop the pulp into a medium-size bowl.
Mash well, then mix in the ham, corn, scallions, yogurt, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the cumin, and red pepper.
Stuff the potato... - 35.711
Maryland Crab Soup
The Maryland crab soup is a peppy crab soup made with mixed veggies with beef stock. Easy to prepare, this flavorful brew is seasoned with seafood seasonings of choice. I like this maryland crab soup topped with a little shredded cheese! - 31.5975
Old Time Turkey With Giblet Gravy
1. Prepare Country Sausage and Corn Bread Stuffing and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for making Giblet Gravy. Rinse turkey inside and out with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper... - 35.1199
Enchiladas With Turkey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, oregano, and cumin, cover, and... - 42.8626
Melt butter in a skillet and lightly saute onion and parsley.
Stir in turkey, peas, gravy, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Keep warm while preparing the following cream sauce.
Add turkey mixture to cream sauce and blend well.
Serve at once over hot, fluffy rice,... - 31.1585
Cold Vegetable Medley
Combine peas, corn, artichoke, onion, and green pepper, if desired; add dressing.
Just before serving, stir in tomato and lettuce.
Top with bacon and croutons.
Leftover salad will keep for several days in refrigerator. - 26.5814
Turkey Soups & Stews
Whenever it is Easter or Thanksgiving, there are always the leftovers. In this episode, The Aimless Cook and his friend will show you some basics to make a hearty soup or stew with some leftover turkey. Once you know that, you can make pot pies and even... - 59.319
Texas Pecan Pie
In a small bowl, whisk sugar, flour, corn syrups, eggs, vinegar and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in pecans.
Pour into pastry shell.
Cover edges with foil.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Remove the foil; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near... - 38.2842
Shepherd's Pork Pie
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a saucepan, cook potatoes and mash them.
– In a small saucepan, heat creamed corn.
– In an oven-proof dish, alternate layers of mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and ground pork, finishing with a layer of... - 28.6307
1 Grease a 1 1/2- or 2-quart casserole generously. Place a layer of corn chips in casserole, using 1 1/2 cups of the chips. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Add the onion in an even layer. Spread the chile evenly over the onion. Sprinkle with remaining corn chips... - 24.2596
Framingham Fudge Sauce
Melt chocolate in cream in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add sugar, salt and corn syrup.
Cook and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter and cinnamon.
Serve warm over cake, pudding, ice... - 37.4894
Chicken Cheese Bake
1) In a saucepan add soup and cheese spread. Heat the mixture till blended.
2) Gently add milk, chicken, chilies, and onion.
3) Stir and cook till bubbly.
4) Pound half of the corn ships.
5) Keep in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
6) Add soup mixture.
7) Place... - 37.9796
1) Into a cured heavy iron skillet, pour the corn oil.
2) Now, with a paper towel, wipe the oil from the inner surface of the skillet.
3) Over medium heat, place the skillet.
4) Then, add the sliced onions.
5) Cook for 30 minutes, stirring... - 31.2149
Caramel Sauce is a delicious and addictve sauce. You will definitely get hooked to the flavors of this sauce expecially when you realise how it transforms a mediocre dessert or even a vanilla ice cream into a masterpiece. Try the Caramel Sauce recipe! - 30.9062
Did you have a great holiday? Is your belly still filled with all of that delicious holiday food? What do you usually do with your leftover holiday foods like ham? Maybe some of you freeze your leftover ham like us. Today, I want to share a good potato... - 0
Vegetable Fried Rice
This vegetable fried rice is easy to make if you have some leftover rice. In fact this works the best, as cold rice does not stick to the pan or wok. - 0
Dip the meat in the flour, saute in heated oil on both sides, until lightly browned.
Sprinkle the meat with some salt and pepper, place them on a pyrex baking dish, top with mushrooms.
Dissolve the starch with water.
Heat wine and mushroom juice, add... - 34.1177
Ice Cream With Butterscotch Sauce
Mix brown sugar, com syrup, margarine and milk in 4 cup glass measure.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Microwave to a rapid boil, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Serve over ice cream.
Cover and refrigerate any leftover sauce.
Microwave until warm, 1 to 1... - 34.1279
Marinated Carrots is one of the recipes I am known for. This recipe needs just a handful of ingredients and will not take up much of your time for the prepapration part. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Marinated Carrots. - 37.2481
Open the can of fruit, pour 1/2 cup of the syrup into a saucepan.
Add the rum and heat.
Put the cake on a dish, spoon the syrup over this.
Top with the canned fruit.
To vary: Use fresh instead of canned fruit and make the syrup with 1/2 cup water and 1/4 cup... - 29.1315
Baked Pumpkin With Tender Coconut Salad
Place the coconut milk, pandan leaf, brown sugar and salt in a pot and heat until just simmering.
Beat the eggs and mix in the flour.
Beat this mix into the coconut milk.
Cook very gently until the custard begins to thicken.
Make a hole in the top of the... - 35.7844
Fresh Fruit Cheese Pie
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla.
Pour into prepared crust.
Chill 3 hours or until set.
Arrange fruit on top of pie.
Just before serving, brush with jelly if... - 36.401
Curried Green Tomatoes
1. In a large pan, add the oil and heat well
2. Add the onions to the oil and cook the mixture till the onions turn translucent
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and stir this mixture over low heat till the tomatoes are crisp-tender. This... - 33.0135
Oven Tortilla Chips
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Cut each of the tortillas into 6 equal wedges.
3) On a baking sheet, place the tortilla wedges. Spray with cooking spray or water.
4) Sprinkle garlic or onion salt all over.
5) Bake in... - 31.9605