- » Leftover Chicken Steak
Leftover Chicken Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover chicken steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover chicken steak recipes.
Souper Leftovers has a yummy taste. Souper Leftovers gets its taste from meat mixed with vegetable. Souper Leftovers is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 22.1911
1) In a saucepan, thoroughly mix all the ingredients together, except toast.
2) Stir occasionally and cook over a low heat, until thoroughly heated.
3) Spoon the Souper Leftovers on toast or in hot patty shells and serve immediately. - 30.9356
Down-south Smothered Liver And Onions With Gravy
1. Under cold running water, rinse liver steak.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and paprika on steak. Flip and repeat on the other side.
3. On a plate, put flour and season it with salt.
4. Put steak... - 96.3369
Trim excess fat from meat; cut into 8 to 10 serving-size portions. Combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pound into meat pieces with meat mallet or edge of heavy plate. Heat 2 tablespoons fat in large, heavy frying pan or Dutch oven. Brown meat pieces... - 16.7744
Chicken And Beef Salad
Place mustard, tarragon, garlic, vinegar and lemon juice in small bowl; whisk together.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while whisking constantly.
Correct seasoning and set aside.
Wash and dry lettuce; tear leaves into smaller pieces.
Cut cooked chicken breast... - 38.0591
Crispy Baked Halibut
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Brush with vegetable oil.
For coating: In shallow dish stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, snipped marjoram, paprika and pepper.
Dip fish or chicken into coating... - 44.7128
Budae Jjigae - Korean Cooking
Budae Jjigae literally means "Army Camp Stew" and was born from the ashes of the Korean War. Hungry locals would make this stew from whatever ingredients could be gathered, which often included Spam and canned Vienna sausages from American K-rations. Though... - 125.864
1) Into a cured heavy iron skillet, pour the corn oil.
2) Now, with a paper towel, wipe the oil from the inner surface of the skillet.
3) Over medium heat, place the skillet.
4) Then, add the sliced onions.
5) Cook for 30 minutes, stirring... - 31.4335
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 31.9183
For meat, use pork chops cut in strips, cut up leftover roast or flank steak, cut in strips across the grain.
If using raw meat, brown in melted fat.
Remove fat; add rice.
Season with salt and brown.
Add water and cook over low heat until done.
Add meat,... - 43.3539
Russian Salmon Loaf
Heat 1 1/2.inches water, 1 onion, the bay leaf, peppercorns and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling in 12-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Arrange fish in single layer in skillet.
Simmer uncovered until fish flakes easily with fork, 4 to 6 minutes.
Drain... - 40.7192