- » Leftover Chicken Patty
Leftover Chicken Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover chicken patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover chicken patty recipes.
Tasty Leftover Chicken
There is a lot you can do with left over chicken. This recipe is your guide to making delicious chicken patties easy and quick. - 28.4692
1) In a saucepan, thoroughly mix all the ingredients together, except toast.
2) Stir occasionally and cook over a low heat, until thoroughly heated.
3) Spoon the Souper Leftovers on toast or in hot patty shells and serve immediately. - 30.9356
Souper Leftovers has a yummy taste. Souper Leftovers gets its taste from meat mixed with vegetable. Souper Leftovers is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 22.1911
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Mix the potatoes, chicken, peas and carrots, scallions, egg, salt, and rosemary in a large bowl.
Shape into 8 patties, each about 5 inches in diameter, then dredge on both sides in the bread crumbs.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in... - 40.0619
Combine chicken, potatoes, and eggs.
Roll in bread or cracker crumbs; fry in hot oil.
Dip patties in soy sauce, if desired, before enjoying. - 26.0372
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 47.6602
How To Cook Chicken Meatballs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, chilli powder, garlic powder, and ground chicken. Mix well.
2. Drop butter to keep chicken moist and mix to combine.
3. Roll mixture into small meatballs, keeping them uniform in shape.
4.... - 94.034
Combine ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
Grill, broil or pan-fry as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 19.4572
1) Into a cured heavy iron skillet, pour the corn oil.
2) Now, with a paper towel, wipe the oil from the inner surface of the skillet.
3) Over medium heat, place the skillet.
4) Then, add the sliced onions.
5) Cook for 30 minutes, stirring... - 31.4335
Combine ingredients; shape into patties.
Grill, broil or pan-fry until no longer pink in center.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 19.3768
Easy Turkey Burgers
Thanksgiving is over and wondering what to do with leftover turkey, then take a look at this wonderful turkey burger recipe. The chef here shows how to combine remaining turkey with your favorite burger toppings and some basic ingredients to make a perfect... - 105.937