- » Leftover Beef Rib
Leftover Beef Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover beef rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover beef rib recipes.
Stock From Rib Roast Of Beef
I had once tried stock from rib roast of beef at a friend's anniversary dinner. Unlike the tough dish name, preparation of stock from rib roast of beef is very simple. Left over ribs or bones can always be a good option. Besides the meat, the herbs are always... - 41.429
Rolled Rib Roast
1) Clean and trim most of outside fat from roast.
2) In a small bowl mix the seasonings.
3) Rub the mixture on the surface of the roast.
4) Keep on spit 5 to 6 inches from coals. Cook for 1 1/2 hours.
5) Leftover roast makes... - 40.9762
Braised Curried Short Ribs
Would you like to prepare Braised Curried Shortribs at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in... - 50.2176
Korean Barbecued Short Ribs
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ribs, stir to coat, cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
2. Lift the ribs from the marinade and drain them briefly; reserve the marinade. Place the ribs on a greased grill 3 to 4 inches... - 28.3228
1. Cut the meat into small chunks
2. Crush the garlic cloves
3. Skin and cut the potatoes, the onions and the tomatoes and set aside till required.
4. In a large pan, pour out the olive oil and heat the garlic, onions and the tomatoes... - 44.5435
Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Have butcher saw off backbone (chine) of roast.
Place meat, rib-ends-up, on cutting board.
Holding meaty side of the roast with one hand, starting 1 inch from one end of roast and ending 1 inch from other end, cut slit between meat and rib bones almost to... - 42.2197
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in soup pot. Brown beef in oil; remove. Brown pork and chicken separately, adding oil as needed. Return all meats to pot. Add water and salt; cook over low heat until just tender, skimming as necessary. Cool. Remove bones and skin... - 24.1574
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.8168