- » Leftover Baked Potato
Leftover Baked Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leftover baked potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leftover baked potato recipes.
Saving Left-over Potato
Be it Thanksgiving or Christmas, you might be left with a bowl full of mashed potatoes post any feast. The best way to use up these creamy delight is to bake them to make a new and a wonderful dish altogether. The result is so amazingly lip-smacking that even... - 60.761
Baked Leftover Fish
These Baked Leftover fish taste incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned fish casserole made with leftovers and let me know if you like it! your suggestions for this Baked Leftover fish are welcome ! - 38.6463
Baked Leftover Fish
Arrange layers of half the potatoes, fish, cauliflower, eggs, and remaining potatoes in a greased 1 1/2 quart casse role, lightly sprinkle salt and pepper over each layer.
Blend flour into sour cream; stir in water.
Spoon over casserole mixture.
Mix bread... - 37.4478
Leftover Meat And Vegetable Casserole
This leftover meat and vegetable casserole is a clever and delicious way to clear out your fridge of left over meat and other cooked or boiled veggies. Combined all together with the mashed potatoes as the topping, the leftover meat and vegetable casserole is... - 33.4722
Casserole For Beef Leftovers
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the meat into small pieces.
3. Coarsely chop onions.
4. Slice mushrooms.
5. In a skillet or pan, heat half of the butter and fry onions and mushrooms for a few moments.
6. Into a soaked... - 43.4325
Mash two potatoes; shape into a ball and roll out on a board.
Dice one potato and place it along with the leftovers in a greased dish.
Cover with the mashed potato layer.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top and dot with butter.
Bake in an oven for about fifteen... - 29.2567
Leftover Chicken Or Turkey Casserole
Combine first 9 ingredients; add mayonnaise and water.
Lightly fold in egg slices.
Cover with crushed potato chips.
Bake at 450° for 15 minutes until bubbly. - 34.787
Old Fashion Leftover Tater' Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) before baking.
2) Mix potatoes with cheese.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients.
4) Cut in butter, add in potatoes and then mix the dough vigorously until it resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Make a soft... - 44.586
Leftover Beef Casserole
The leftover beef casserole can be prepared with leftover beef. Diced and combined with mushrooms and tomatoes, the beef is simmered and seasoned along with noodles. Topped with parmesan cheese in a casserole the left over beef casserole can be served with... - 45.6813
Leftover Ham Recipes - Ham Hash
1. Place a 13-inch skillet on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, and cooked ham. Stir and cook until it gets a nice color.
3. Pour water and add potato pieces in skillet. Mix well.
4. Add salt, black pepper, and cayenne... - 0
Casserole For Leftovers
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a soaked RomertopF, line bottom with small pieces of butter.
3. Add the meat, then add sliced apple and then vegetables over it.
4. Finally, top with slices of potatoes, raw or boiled... - 42.8849
Savory Beef-vegetable Casserole
Saute onions in drippings 2Ã¢â‚¬â€3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, celery and carrots.
Turn heat low, and cover.
Let mixture simmer about 5 minutes.
Stir in next 6 ingredients, and heat thoroughly.
If necessary, pour in a little water; amount will depend... - 43.0983
Beef Stew With Leftover Crock Pot Roast Beef And Gravy
Not sure what to do with all that leftover roast beef and gravy? Just grab the spare meat and whomp up a satisfying soup, that turns leftovers into a completely new dish. A great way to warm you up on a cold winter night, this simple stew for dinner can... - 94.4675
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 30.3141
Leftover Ham On Toast
Put the ham, potato, onion, ginger, garlic, and parsley through the fine blade of a meat grinder.
Add black pepper, cayenne pepper, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and tamarind paste or lemon juice.
Mix well with hands.
You can do this much ahead of time and keep... - 44.4651
Twice Baked Potatoes With Ham And Cheese
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Halve the potatoes lengthwise and, leaving shells 1/4 inch thick, scoop the pulp into a medium-size bowl.
Mash well, then mix in the ham, corn, scallions, yogurt, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the cumin, and red pepper.
Stuff the potato... - 35.711
Baked Potato Part 2
Baked potato is one of those few palate-pleasing dishes that enjoys a universal fan-following. In this video, the chef tells you how to make this signature potato dish at home in a few simple steps. This fuss-free recipe by Susan Allen makes a wonderful... - 98.646
Twice Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes in hot oven (425 degrees F.) so they will be dry and fluffy. When they are very tender, remove from oven and cut slice from top; if potatoes are large, cut in half. Work carefully to keep shell intact. Scoop potato into ricer or food mill, or... - 22.4515
Mashed Sweet Potato Caramel
Left-over sweet potatoes, either baked or boiled, may be used for this dish.
Mash potatoes and add sufficient milk or cream to make a smooth, soft paste.
Season with pepper and salt.
Put into a well-greased casserole.
Pour in thick maple sirup heated with... - 30.3621
Outback Steakhouse Baked Sweet Potato
Have you ever wondered how the Outback Steakhouse makes its famous baked sweet potato? A baked sweet potato is topped with honey butter, brown sugar, and a dash of cinnamon makes for a tasty side dish. - 0
Baked Potato Cocotte
1. Immerse potatoes in water and cleanse thoroughly.
2. Take a baking dish, add potatoes and cook, covered for about 16 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Remove potato peel and mash.
4. Add butter, fresh cream, milk, pepper and salt... - 41.9144
Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350°F Arrange sweet potatoes in 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes.
Bake 40 minutes or until hot and sauce is thickened, basting frequently.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 30.4902
Roast Beef Hash
The roast beef hash is a roasted preparation of leftover roast beef combined and cooked with diced potatoes and onions. Flavored with dry onion soup mix, the roasted beef hash can be served with crisp vegetables. - 26.8631
Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, rosemary, and caraway seeds if desired, and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Mix in the salt, parsley, vegetables, beef,... - 33.6129
Betty's Crispy New Potato Rounds
Here is an easy way to use your left over new potatoes. Watch this video which presents a super simple and effortless recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Take a look at this interesting video and try out these appetizing crispy baked new... - 114.615
Baked Potatoes With Mustard-dill Topping
Combine the yogurt, Dijon mustard, and scallions.
Slit the baked potatoes down the middle and push from both ends to form a hollow.
Top each potato with a quarter of the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– Top potatoes with steamed asparagus; leftover soup;... - 30.6202
Twice Baked Potatoes With Goat's Cheese
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick each potato a few times with a fork. Place in the oven and cook for 1 hr. Remove from the oven and, using a tea towel to protect your hands, cut them in half lengthwise. Use a spoon and scoop out the flesh, leaving... - 24.4228
Twice Baked Potatoes
I served the potatoes with some German sausage, a Simple Tomato Salad, and some Roasted Broccoli. They would also be great alongside a Roast Chicken, Roast Beef, Pork Chops… Or as the main event: You could cook, then mix in some ground meat, or tempeh, and... - 120.757
Roast Beef Hash
1. In a nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until golden, about 4 minutes. Add beef and cook until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add butter to the skillet. Add potatoes and cook over... - 26.8914
Quick Scalloped Potatoes
Heat the soup and stir in the milk, salt and pepper, and onion.
In a greased medium casserole make alternate layers of potatoes and soup.
Dot each layer with a little butter.
At the end pour any leftover soup over the casserole and use any remaining... - 37.2385
Rich N Creamy Potato Casserole
Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with salted water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer until tender.
Drain and cool.
Peel and grate potatoes; place in a bowl.
Add the sour cream, cheddar cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, green onions, salt and... - 44.0494
Potatoes With A Zip
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Scrub potatoes and rub with butter or shortening.
Prick several times with a fork.
Bake 1 hour 15 minutes, oruntil tender.
Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
Slice each potato in half; scoop out inside, leaving a thin... - 43.711
Scalloped Potatoes With Cheese And Ham
1) Wash the potatoes and peel them.
2) Cut the potatoes to make about 2 quarts.
3) Add 2 teaspoons salt, onion and green pepper to the potatoes in a boiling water.
4) Remove from heat when the water starts boiling. Drain the... - 46.0677
Yummy Casserole Topping
There is nothing quite like a yummy casserole with crispy golden-brown crust, yummy seasoning and delicious topping. The best thing about a casserole is that you can just top it with any thing to get the desired, flavor and texture. However, if you are stuck... - 114.748
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 109.993
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes are loved by all! A vegetable that is high in nutrition and delicious however it is prepared. In this video, Katherine shows you how to prepare sweet potato wedges. A simple recipe that involves a lot of flavoring. Try it out and enjoy! - 108.639
Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes By Tarla Dalal
In this recipe, the potato is scooped out, stuffed with cottage cheese and celery. Always keep a few boiled potatoes in your refrigerator to assemble this recipe quickly. Scooped out potatoes left-over from this recipe can be mashed and used for potato... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. On a chopping board or clean surface, place the potato half with the cut side down and cut it crosswise only Â¾th of the way into 1/3 inch slices.
3. On a non-stick baking sheet, place the sliced... - 39.5086
Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham casserole is a delicious way to make good use of leftover ham! - 0
Winter Potatoes Anna
Slice all" vegetables and apple very thin, about 1/8 inch thick.
A food processor works well.
Cut waxed paper to cover bottom of an 8-inch cast iron skillet or baking dish.
Brush the bottom and sides of skillet with margarine.
Arrange a layer of one white... - 40.1083
Potato Souffle is an irresistible baked side dish recipe. Once you try this Potato Souffle dish; you will always want to serve to your loved ones! - 43.6319
Did you have a great holiday? Is your belly still filled with all of that delicious holiday food? What do you usually do with your leftover holiday foods like ham? Maybe some of you freeze your leftover ham like us. Today, I want to share a good potato... - 0
Brown onion in butter, add flour and then milk.
Add yolks and sauce to potatoes and mix well.
Then fold in beaten egg whites.
Bake in greased oven dish about 25 or 30 minutes at 350°F. - 35.1348
Bacon And Potato Casserole
1. Turn the oven to setting 375°F/190°C/Gas 5
2. In a greased, wide ovenproof dish, add a layer of potato slices
3. Dilute the white sauce and bring it up to three quarters of a pint and add chopped onoon and parsley to it
4. Add it... - 31.5826
Hearty Mashed Potato And Ham Casserole
If you are looking for a crowd-pleasing holiday casserole to appease your guests, this is it. Betty's delectable mashed potato and ham casserole makes for a hearty, quick, and easy weeknight meal. Invite your family and friends and treat them to this ooey... - 96.3996
Crispy Potato Patties With Cashew Nuts
Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
Bake potatoes on middle rack of preheated oven 1 hour or until tender when pressed.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove pulp and mash with a potato masher; measure 2 cups.
Reserve leftover potatoes for another use.
In a medium-size bowl,... - 44.9465
Hamburger Potato Roll
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Heat the drippings, add the onion and garlic and saute until the onion is transparent. Remove to a mixing bowl and add the ground beef. Add the egg.
3. Soften the bread in water, press out the excess water and add... - 38.5389
Grease two large baking sheets and one large bowl with vegetable oil spray.
In another large bowl, combine whole-wheat and all-purpose flours.
In another large bowl, mix together yeast, honey, salt and 1 1/2 cups of combined flour.
In a 2-quart... - 48.3025
Bubble & Squeak Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then fry the onions and bacon together for 10 mins until the onions are soft and bacon has started to colour. Add the cabbage or sprouts to the pan with a good grinding of black pepper. Stir well, then add a splash of water and... - 35.2773
Simple Potato Skins
This is a great recipe to make with leftover boiled potatoes. Slice and fill with your favorite ingredients. We are using bacon and cheese here but change it up with a little spinach and parmesan cheese too. - 15.1468
Potato Topped Pork Pie
In a greased 8-inch square baking pan, alternate layers of the meat, sliced apples, and a mixture of the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Pour over the gravy.
Beat together until blended the mashed potatoes, butter, cream, salt, and pepper; pile over the meat... - 41.9311
Ham Leek And Potato Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 160 degrees c
2.In a frying pan, melt the butter.
3.Add onions and leeks to the pan and cook.
4.Put potatoes to the onion mixture.
5.Cook till the ingredients get tender.
6.Add the flour and increase the... - 46.4389
Tofu Pot Pie With Mashed Potato Topping
Tofu Pot pie is a reminder of grandma's kitchen. This tasty pie covered in mashed potato is great for dinner with a fresh salad and the leftovers make a satisfying lunch. - 137.673
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg with the water to make the glaze.
3. Scrub the potatoes.
4. In a pot containing water to cover the potatoes, cook them. Peel and slice them
5. With a grater or using the shredding... - 48.5067
Potato Gnocchi Sauteed With Mushrooms, Kale And Bacon
Use leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream) The next time you are making mashed or baked potatoes at home, why not make a little bit extra? Use the leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream)from Saturday night to make these light, heavenly pillows of... - 139.928
Fresh Herb Baked Drumsticks
PREP: Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. CLEAN: Wash hands. Remove protective ice glaze from frozen chicken by holding under cool running water 1 to 2 minutes. Arrange chicken in single layer in... - 35.0948
Escalloped Potatoes And Ham
Make white sauce and add celery salt.
Arrange layers of potatoes in Dutch Oven Roaster alternately with onion, ham and white sauce.
Salt each layer of potatoes.
Cover and place over medium-high heat (3-5 minutes ).
Reduce heat to low and cook about 1 1/2... - 24.4555
Escalloped Potatoes And Ham
Make white sauce and add celery salt.
Arrange layers of potatoes in Dutch Oven alternately with onion, ham and white sauce.
Salt each layer of potatoes.
Cover and place over medium-high heat until valve clicks (3 to 5 minutes).
Then reduce heat to low and... - 31.1051
Slow-cooker Sumptuous Ham And Potato Casserole
Why take the pain of ordering a takeout when you can turn your last night's leftovers into a magical second supper. Betty presents a delicious meal idea — a slow-cooker ham and potato casserole recipe that is a great way to use up your ham and potato... - 113
Beat eggs with sugar.
Stir in butter, mashed potatoes, and buttermilk.
Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add to egg mixture and blend.
Chill dough for 1 to 2 hours.
Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into rounds with... - 47.3161
Roast Raccoon With Sweet Potato Stuffing
1) Grease a baking rack.
2) Preheat oven at 325°F.
3) Remove the waxy nodules (kernels), from under each front leg of the raccoon and from the sides of the spine in the small of the back.
4) When clean, thoroughly wash meat and dry on... - 42.4583
Baked Lemon Halibut
Cut halibut steak into serving pieces.
Salt and pepper both sides.
Combine the remaining ingredients.
Place in shallow casserole dish and sprinkle with leftover lemon mixture.
Bake 25-30 minutes at 350Â°F or until fish flakes easily with a fork... - 32.484
Aloo Paratha is originally/actually made in a 'tandoor' or clay oven just like most other Indian Breads. But, it can also be made at
home, either pan-fried or baked in an oven. The home-made version of Aloo Paratha may not be as soft as the 'tandoor' version... - 53.4498
Baked Beef Hash
Saute onion in butter until tender with diced beef and all the ingredients except paprika.
Turn into casserole.
Sprinkle generously with hot paprika.
Bake in moderate (3500) oven 30 minutes. - 37.7745
Baked Shepherd's Pie
1. Cook potatoes and carrots together in boiling salted water in medium-size saucepan 15 minutes, or until tender; drain; mash. Cook lima beans in separate saucepan, drain.
2. Combine meat and beans in a shallow, 6-cup casserole; add gravy.
3. Heat milk,... - 31.5449
Smoky Baked Chicken Salad
Toss the first eight ingredients together and flavor to taste with curry powder.
Spread in a 1 1/2 quart bake dish.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake at 375F for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through. - 36.7619
Baked Vegetable Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan or a 10-inch pie plate.
2. See step 2 of Omelette.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, by hand, in a mixing bowl; add cooled vegetable mixture.
4. Place mixture in pan and bake in oven until... - 34.2707
Place bacon in 3-qt.CORNING WAREÂ® casserole.
Cover; microwave 8 minutes or until lightly browned; stir once.
Add onions to drippings.
Microwave uncovered 4 minutes, until onions are limp but not browned.
Blend bean liquids; pour 1/3 c.of... - 36.0337
German Potato And Egg Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a large saucepan with the boiling salted water, cook the potatoes for 30 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain well, allow to cool, then peel and dice the potatoes.
4) In a 10-cup baking dish, place... - 43.9676
Cabbage, Apples, And Potatoes Casserole
1) Place a large skillet over moderate heat and melt the butter.
2) Simmer the onions in the butter till they are golden brown in color.
3) In a slow cooker, make alternate layers of cabbage and apple.
4) Add the sugar, salt, vinegar and pepper.
5)... - 42.4516
Topped Taters is essentially a creamy mashed potato bake. The garlic , green onion and cheese seasonings make a delicious meal. Why don€™t you try out these Topped Taters for a change ? :Let me know if you like the idea ! - 34.0214
Puffy Pickerel Fillets
Cut fillets in serving pieces and dust with flour.
Heat about 1 to 1 1/2 inches oil in a deep heavy Dutch oven or an electric frypan.
Dip fish into batter, drain slightly and drop into hot oil.
When puffy and golden underneath flip over with broiling tongs... - 34.9673
Meat And Vegetable Hash
Meat and vegetables may be forced through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Combine all ingredients.
Pack into well-greased shallow baking pan.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for 45 minutes.
Uncover and brown under broiler.
Serve with... - 38.5203
Meaty Cottage Pie
Chef Merlin presents a traditional Irish comfort food recipe that is not only good for your health, but appeasing to your taste buds too. This stick-to-your-ribs dish that combines ground beef, mashed potatoes, milk, peas, sauce and yummy spices promises a... - 84.4211
Ham And Vegetables Mornay
In saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover till tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Mash with potato masher or electric mixer on lowest speed.
Stir beaten egg or egg yolks and chives or green onion into potatoes; season to taste with a little... - 43.7155
This video shows what you can make with a few leftovers from the fridge -very tasty indeed! - 82.317
Creamy Chicken-vegetable Chowder
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, and mix in milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well.
3. Put in all the leftover chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5... - 45.4587
French Fry Seasonings
Would you like to make your French fries extra savory? Simple, just follow the recipe and give your fries that extra kick. The best thing about this seasoning is that it happily makes up for low grease and sodium. So if you are making low-fat fries at home,... - 115.202
Ham Casserole With American Cheese
In 1/2 quart casserole cube leftover ham; cube potatoes.
Melt cheese in soup; add ham, potatoes and milk.
Heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Bake at 350 degrees approximately 30 minutes, covered.
Remove cover for a few minutes to brown top slightly. - 27.4702
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, scallions, oregano, cumin, and cloves, and saute, stirring now and then, for 5 minutes or until the scallions are soft.
Blend in the tomato paste, sugar, and salt, then mix in... - 45.0872
Clay Baker Irish Stew
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Alternate layers of potatoes, meat, onions, etc., season each layer until you have used all ingredients.
Dot generously with parsley, pepper heavily.
Close and bake. - 27.3955
Pork Ribs With Vegetables
Why don't you try these Pork Ribs With Vegetables for your lunch this weekend ? Your family will surely love this utterly delicious browned pork ribs soaked in apple juice and baked with cabbage, potatoes and carrots with onion seasonings. If there is a Pork... - 40.5595
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9x13 inch baking dish (lightly, if using nonstick pan).
Heat nonstick skillet on top of stove.
Fry onion lightly.
If your vegetables and meat are uncooked, then proceed to fry them with the onion until they are done.
Scramble... - 36.3027
Authentic Shepherd's Pie
Dredge meat with the flour, then lightly brown in the, hot fat.
Add leftover gravy diluted with enough hot water to make 2 c in all, onions, carrots, and peas.
Heat well, then turn into a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Arrange a ring of mashed potatoes around edge of... - 29.584
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Then add the bouillon cube which has been dissolved in the water.
Pour, into a greased 1 1/2 qt casserole,-then bake in a moderate oven of 350°F for 1 hr. - 27.8456
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Mix together meat, gravy, carrots, peas and onions and cook.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add egg yolk to potatoes and beat well.
5) Take a 2-quart casserole; pour the... - 42.3509
Combine meat, gravy, and onion.
Line the bottom of a buttered baking dish with well-beaten mashed potato.
Add a thick layer of the meat mixture, and then cover with a layer of potato.
Or, meat and gravy may be placed in the lower part of the baking dish with... - 35.1044
Country Style Lamb
1) Using thinly sliced meat, line an ovenproof dish.
2) Add and spread chutney or pickle and cover with thick slices of potato.
3) Brush with oil and bake till browned.
4) Top with onion sauce and serve. - 31.757
Pinwheel Turkey Pie
Partially cook carrots and potatoes in boiling salted water.
Drain; add remaining ingredients except Parsley Pinwheels and simmer until vegetables are tender, adding more water if necessary.
Serve topped with Parsley Pinwheels.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.9704
Shepherd's Pork Pie
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a saucepan, cook potatoes and mash them.
– In a small saucepan, heat creamed corn.
– In an oven-proof dish, alternate layers of mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and ground pork, finishing with a layer of... - 28.6307
Combine meat with enough leftover gravy and condiment sauce to moisten well and hold mixture together.
Turn meat into baking dish; pat level.
Combine mashed potatoes, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Cover meat with potato mixture, and smooth.
Dot with butter or... - 35.0426
Classic Turkey Pot Pie
When the thanksgiving leftovers are there, you could make best use of them by making a delicious pot pie! And Ken does just that by creating this pie! See the video for more! - 115.725
Vegetable And Meat Pie
Put the vegetables, macaroni and meat in a greased dish and pour over the white sauce.
Sprinkle cheese and spread the egg on top.
Bake in a hot oven for about twenty minutes, till the top gets browned. - 30.7888